Thorn from Crown Bleeds.

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Julia, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Jeanne, Katfalls and Pray4peace like this.
  2. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

This is such an awesome story! I wish that miracles like this would get more attention in the msm.

3. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

#14 of the fifteen secret tortures....

14. They threw at My head as I lay on the earth, and they stepped on Me, hurting My breast. Then, taking a thorn from My crown, they drove it into My tongue.

4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Jackie, I had never heard that before. Every day I live there is something new and awful about what Jesus suffered for us all.

Please God, save our souls. We need an eternity to have a chance to thank Jesus for the inestimable suffering He endured to save our souls. A lifetime could never be enough. Jesus, I trust in Thee. Father, I thank Thee.

Beth B likes this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen Julia!

7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It would be interesting to know if their is any DNA (blood type) was done on the thorn. Both the shroud of Turin and the Eucharistic Miracle at Lanciano, Italy both have tested as AB+ after scientific experimentation's were done on them.

8. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

I posted for Good Friday under On Prayer Itself, the prayer Jesus gave to go with revealing His 15 secret tortures and sufferings.

...and a link to them. http://www.thesacredheart.com/secret.htm

I added to follow up in the same thread, a few years ago, Spirit Daily had a writing about Catherine Emmerich's revelation, The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ. You read Our Lord revealed more suffering to Catherine concerning #3 of the 15 tortures given to Sister Mary Magdalen. You want to cry, Our Lord was dragged across a filthy floor and worse.

http://www.spiritdaily.net/dolorous.htm