1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Third Purification by Fire Is Coming

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by garabandal, Dec 5, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

earthtoangels, Julia, sparrow and 2 others like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Rebirth After the Purification

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Marian Apparitions and the era of peace

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Restoration of Adam & Eve's Gifts

earthtoangels and sparrow like this.
  5. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

These are excellent videos imo - thanks for posting them!

Hope they are not overlooked by our dear forum members.

earthtoangels, sparrow and AED like this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

These fit right in line with what many prophecies and messages have been saying. A horrible purification, worse than anything the world has endured, and through it all an era of peace that man has not experienced since the garden of Eden. Much to take place between the beginning of the purification, which we are already in, and the end of it, which according to many credible messages include global war, followed by global collapse of world economic systems, societies and governments. This will bring about the great Warning, uniting all into the one true faith or into followers of the Antichrist. 1290 days of horror and persecution of the faithful until the 3 days of darkness, which is the climax of the purification, then into the 1000 years of rest or the Era of Peace as I see it.

7. AED

AED Powers

Thank you for posting these Garabandal.

8. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Are you saying that there will be an era of peace after the defeat of the AC which won't be the the Second Coming of Jesus and the General Judgement? I'm probably misunderstanding you.

9. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Ah, the 1000 yrs of peace.
    Another heresy.

josephite, Aviso and Carol55 like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, an Era of 1000 years (figurtive number of a long period if time) of peace as scripture, church Fathers and prophecy attests to. Commonly understood as the Eucharitic reign of Jesus and the Era of the Divine Will that Jesus taught us to pray for in the Lord's prayer. Not to be confused with millenarianism, the false teaching of Jesus physically walking the earth with his people, which some Protestant denominations believe. Jesus will only return in the flesh at the end of the world, after the era of peace, to judge it.

Mary's child, earthtoangels and Heidi like this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I highly suggest for anyone who thinks, like Mac has stated, that the Era of Peace after the reign of the Antichrist is heresy, i highly suggest you read Mark Mallett's recent blog www.markmallett.com on December 1st "Is the Eastern Gate Opening", as he speaks to this as well any anyone who has spoken to this period.

Heidi likes this.
  12. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I mean no disrespect to you, Fatima, or to Mark Mallet but I have neither the time nor the patience to labour through Mark's ramblings. I did read something he wrote some months ago and it was as close to millenarianism as makes no difference. Here, in brief, is what the Catechism says about Christ's reign on earch and His second coming:

680 Christ the Lord already reigns through the Church, but all the things of this world are not yet subjected to him. The triumph of Christ's kingdom will not come about without one last assault by the powers of evil.

681 On Judgment Day at the end of the world, Christ will come in glory to achieve the definitive triumph of good over evil which, like the wheat and the tares, have grown up together in the course of history.

682 When he comes at the end of time to judge the living and the dead, the glorious Christ will reveal the secret disposition of hearts and will render to each man according to his works, and according to his acceptance or refusal of grace.

Here's a link to the relevant section of the Catechism: http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c2a7.htm

I don't doubt that Mark is a very spiritual, devout Catholic but I get the impression that there isn't a hair's breadth between his version of an era of peace and millenarianism and all the pious ramblings in the world can't square it with official Church teaching. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Don_D, josephite and Aviso like this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Well I have studied his writings and those of many other highly educated scholars on this subject and while you may have to disagree with their conclusions, which you say you have no time to read, I will say they are completely in agreement with what you posted from the Catechism and their teachings on this completely agree with what scripture, the writings of Church councils, Papal teachings, saints, prophets and mystics have written and spoken on as well. I am not sure how you come to an "impression" that there is no difference in what they have taught on the era of peace and millenarianism, when you have given little to no study into this, but you are not alone. Most faithful have given little of any study into this and while it isn't necessary to believe for salvation, for me it is very beneficial to understand in order to prepare for and persevere through these times knowing a great "new springtime" as St. Pope John Paul spoke of is coming.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    earthtoangels, lynnfiat and Heidi like this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Thanks Lynn for posting this information from one of the foremost scholars on this subject. Following is what Father Iannuzzi has to say about it and it is worth reading what the holy mystics Luisa Piccaretta has revealed in the rest of the document.

Rev. J.L. Iannuzzi, STD, Ph.D.
    In my publication, The Splendor of Creation, I described the kingdom of the Divine Will on earth that will occur very soon in what our Lady of Fatima referred to as an “Era of Peace”, and its elucidation through the centuries by the early Church Fathers, Doctors, ecclesiastical writers and approved mystics. Their literature persuasively portrays a future era of peace and an exalted type of Christian holiness in the life of the Church, during which Satan is enchained and God’s Divine Will triumphantly reigns in man. While these authors achieved new insights in “various ways”i their writings never depart from their point of origin, namely Christ, thus preserving the integral development of the teachings contained in the Church’s deposit of faith.
    I here wish to accentuate the reality of this imminent “era of peace” through the following excerpts of the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta’s text.

lynnfiat and Byron like this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

This what EWTN's Colin Donovan wrote about this topic (it is a little dated but the facts remain the same),

Endtimes, Millennium, Rapture

The term "endtimes" applies both to the era of Christ's first coming (Heb 1:2, 1 Cor 10:11, Heb 9:26) and to the events immediately before his return and the end of the ages (Mt 24:13, 2 Tim 2:1, 2 Peter 3:3). The definitive Catholic teaching on the endtimes is contained in the Catechism of the Catholic Church under the discussion of the article of the Creed, "From thence He will come again to judge the living and the dead." [CCC 668-682]

As the Creed infallibly teaches, the Second Coming is associated with the end of the world and the Last Judgment. Therefore, it is NOT associated with any earlier time - such as to establish a "Millennium." The Catholic Church specifically condemns "millenarianism," according to which Jesus will establish a throne in this world and reign here for a thousand years [CCC 676]. She teaches instead that Jesus already reigns in eternity (1 Cor. 15:24-27, Rev. 4 & 5) and that in this world His reign, established as a seed, is found already in the Church [CCC 668-669]. This is the 1000 years, which is the Hebrew way of indicating an indefinite long time - in this case, the time between the first and second comings, the era of the Church, in other words the last days in the broadest sense.The Book of Revelation situates this era between the persecutions of the Roman antichrists of the first century and the final unleashing of evil at the end.

Naturally, non-Catholics cannot accept that the Catholic Church represents Christ in this world, so they are forced to look for a personal earthly reign somewhere out in the future. The notion that Jesus will come, reign, and then depart, so that the devil can trick the world again, is incompatible with the incomprehensible dignity of the Lord and His love for His people. Jesus' Coming will be definitive, triumphant and ever-lasting, NOT temporal and limited.

As for the Rapture, the meaning of 1 Thes 4:15-17 is that at the return of Christ (v.15) and the General Resurrection of the Dead (v.16), those who survive the persecution of the Antichrist will have no advantage in being resurrected over those who died before His Coming [CCC 1001]. All will go to meet Him and be with Him forever (v.17; cf. Rev 20:17-21:27).

The Catechism provides us with a general order of events at the End [CCC 673-677]. Chronologically they are,

1. the full number of the Gentiles come into the Church

2. the "full inclusion of the Jews in the Messiah's salvation, in the wake of the full number of the Gentiles" (#2 will follow quickly on, in the wake of, #1)

3. a final trial of the Church "in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth." The supreme deception is that of the Antichrist.

4. Christ's victory over this final unleashing of evil through a cosmic upheaval of this passing world and the Last Judgment.

As Cardinal Ratzinger recently pointed out (in the context of the message of Fátima), we are not at the end of the world. In fact, the Second Coming (understood as the physical return of Christ) cannot occur until the full number of the Gentiles are converted, followed by "all Israel."

Approved Catholic mystics (Venerables, Blessed and Saints, approved apparitions) throw considerable light on this order, by prophesying a minor apostasy and tribulation toward the end of the world, after which will occur the reunion of Christians. Only later will the entire world fall away from Christ (the great apostasy) and the personal Antichrist arise and the Tribulation of the End occur.

Although this is not Catholic doctrine, arising as it does from private revelation, it conforms to what is occurring in our time, especially in light of Our Lady of Fátima's promise of an "Era of Peace." This "Triumph of the Immaculate Heart" (other saints have spoken of a social reign of Jesus Christ when Jesus will reign in the hearts of men) would seem to occur prior to the rise of the Antichrist. The optimism of the Pope for the "New Evangelization" and a "Civilization of Love" in the Third Millennium of Christianity fits here, as well. This would place us, therefore, in the period just before the events spoken of in the Catechism, that is, on the verge of the evangelization of the entire world. Other interpretations are possible, but none seem to fit the facts as well, especially when approved mystics are studied, instead of merely alleged ones.

Answered by Colin B. Donovan, STL https://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/endtimes.htm

josephite, AED and Dolours like this.
  17. Aviso

Aviso Angels

I know myself Mark Mallett and for years, in my opinion to avoid at all cost but I will be pleased to read any studies from these highly educated scholars about his writtings, if you have any names please let me know and I will be happy to change my mind, thank you.

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

As Lynn posted above, Father Iannuzzi is extremely studied scholar and theologian in this area. Start with this and see if you have problem with it
    http://www.ltdw.org/uploads/2/5/1/5/25153387/era_of_peace_in_luisa_piccarreta.pdf

19. Aviso

Aviso Angels

Thank you Fatima (Fatima ? which Fatima ?) so Father Iannuzzi is your extremely studied Scholar and Theologian in this area ? a faithfull of Vassula as below :

http://www.tlig.org/en/testimonies/christian/catholic/fr-joseph-iannuzzi/

are we talking of the same person ? and who is Lynn ? thank you.

20. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Endtimes, Millennium, Rapture
    No one is speaking of the Endtimes, Millennium and Rapture in the same context except the fundamental Christian believers, so to put them in the same context as those Catholics speaking of the Era of Peace living in the Divine Will is irrelevant and is nothing that is understood in Catholic Prophecy.

The term "endtimes" applies both to the era of Christ's first coming (Heb 1:2, 1 Cor 10:11, Heb 9:26) and to the events immediately before his return and the end of the ages (Mt 24:13, 2 Tim 2:1, 2 Peter 3:3). The definitive Catholic teaching on the endtimes is contained in the Catechism of the Catholic Church under the discussion of the article of the Creed, "From thence He will come again to judge the living and the dead." [CCC 668-682]
    The term "endtimes" is not mentioned in the bible at all so, to limit it definition to just the two sited scriptures is very subjective. Those who understand the 1000 year Era of Peace properly from a Catholic view also contend that Jesus comes only at the end of this created world we live in so that is a mute point. Not sure who defined Matthew 24 to the times immediately before end of the world, as one could also understand them as the end of the world as we know it (the great purification) before the era of peace.

As the Creed infallibly teaches, the Second Coming is associated with the end of the world and the Last Judgment. Therefore, it is NOT associated with any earlier time - such as to establish a "Millennium." The Catholic Church specifically condemns "millenarianism," according to which Jesus will establish a throne in this world and reign here for a thousand years [CCC 676]. She teaches instead that Jesus already reigns in eternity (1 Cor. 15:24-27, Rev. 4 & 5) and that in this world His reign, established as a seed, is found already in the Church [CCC 668-669]. This is the 1000 years, which is the Hebrew way of indicating an indefinite long time - in this case, the time between the first and second comings, the era of the Church, in other words the last days in the broadest sense.The Book of Revelation situates this era between the persecutions of the Roman antichrists of the first century and the final unleashing of evil at the end. No one who believes in the Era of Peace in the Divine Will would argue that the 2nd Coming of Christ in the flesh is at the end of the world....so mute point again. No one who understands the Era of Peace and Divine Will follows millenarianism, as those who argue suggest they do (see first sentence). This person has a view that is of his own when he speaks of the 1000 years and it not defined by the church, so it is a mute point.

Naturally, non-Catholics cannot accept that the Catholic Church represents Christ in this world, so they are forced to look for a personal earthly reign somewhere out in the future. The notion that Jesus will come, reign, and then depart, so that the devil can trick the world again, is incompatible with the incomprehensible dignity of the Lord and His love for His people. Jesus' Coming will be definitive, triumphant and ever-lasting, NOT temporal and limited.
    Here he is speaking of what nonCatholics believe on millenarianism and it does not apply to the Catholic view of the Era of Peace.

As for the Rapture, the meaning of 1 Thes 4:15-17 is that at the return of Christ (v.15) and the General Resurrection of the Dead (v.16), those who survive the persecution of the Antichrist will have no advantage in being resurrected over those who died before His Coming [CCC 1001]. All will go to meet Him and be with Him forever (v.17; cf. Rev 20:17-21:27). This statement has no bearing on anything. No one is speaking of an 'advantage' over anyone.

The Catechism provides us with a general order of events at the End [CCC 673-677]. Chronologically they are,

1. the full number of the Gentiles come into the Church

2. the "full inclusion of the Jews in the Messiah's salvation, in the wake of the full number of the Gentiles" (#2 will follow quickly on, in the wake of, #1)

3. a final trial of the Church "in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth." The supreme deception is that of the Antichrist. The final trial is that of the Antichrist, because the end of the worldwill be the return of Christ in the flesh to cast all demons and sinners into eternal hell and the general judgement of all.

4. Christ's victory over this final unleashing of evil through a cosmic upheaval of this passing world and the Last Judgment. Agreed

As Cardinal Ratzinger recently pointed out (in the context of the message of Fátima), we are not at the end of the world. In fact, the Second Coming (understood as the physical return of Christ) cannot occur until the full number of the Gentiles are converted, followed by "all Israel." Exactly, we are not at the end of the world, we are at the end of an era preparing for a 'new springtime" as St. John Paul foretold.

Approved Catholic mystics (Venerables, Blessed and Saints, approved apparitions) throw considerable light on this order, by prophesying a minor apostasy and tribulation toward the end of the world, after which will occur the reunion of Christians. Only later will the entire world fall away from Christ (the great apostasy) and the personal Antichrist arise and the Tribulation of the End occur. Many saints, mystics, prophets and messengers have told of the Era of Peace and Living in the Divine Will as we know from Fatima and the Lords Prayer where "his will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven".

Although this is not Catholic doctrine, arising as it does from private revelation, it conforms to what is occurring in our time, especially in light of Our Lady of Fátima's promise of an "Era of Peace." This "Triumph of the Immaculate Heart" (other saints have spoken of a social reign of Jesus Christ when Jesus will reign in the hearts of men) would seem to occur prior to the rise of the Antichrist. The optimism of the Pope for the "New Evangelization" and a "Civilization of Love" in the Third Millennium of Christianity fits here, as well. This would place us, therefore, in the period just before the events spoken of in the Catechism, that is, on the verge of the evangelization of the entire world. Other interpretations are possible, but none seem to fit the facts as well, especially when approved mystics are studied, instead of merely alleged ones. The facts seem to bear out the 1000 year Era of Peace that scripture speaks while fulfilling the Lords' Prayer.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    lynnfiat likes this.