1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Warning at Christmas

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by LittleVoice, Dec 23, 2016.

?

Will be the Warning during this Christmas 2016?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2016.
  1. Yes

8.3%
  2. No

83.3%
  3. It will be during the Christmas, but not in this year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It will not be during the Christmas at all

8.3%
  1. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Lord, you now have set your servant free *
    to go in peace as you have promised;
    For these eyes of mine have seen the Savior, *
    whom you have prepared for all the world to see:
    A Light to enlighten the nations, *
    and the glory of your people Israel.

Sing to the Lord a new song,
    for he has done marvelous things;
    his right hand and his holy arm
    have worked salvation for him.
    The Lord has made his salvation known
    and revealed his righteousness to the nations.
    He has remembered his love
    and his faithfulness to Israel;
    all the ends of the earth have seen
    the salvation of our God.
    Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth,
    burst into jubilant song with music;
    make music to the Lord with the harp,
    with the harp and the sound of singing,
    with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn—
    shout for joy before the Lord, the King.
    Let the sea resound, and everything in it,
    the world, and all who live in it.
    Let the rivers clap their hands,
    let the mountains sing together for joy;
    let them sing before the Lord,
    for he comes to judge the earth.
    He will judge the world in righteousness
    and the peoples with equity.

Now Maccabeus and his followers, the Lord leading them on, recovered the temple and the city; and they tore down the altars which had been built in the public square by the foreigners, and also destroyed the sacred precincts. They purified the sanctuary, and made another altar of sacrifice; then, striking fire out of flint, they offered sacrifices, after a lapse of two years, and they burned incense and lighted lamps and set out the bread of the Presence. And when they had done this, they fell prostrate and besought the Lord that they might never again fall into such misfortunes, but that, if they should ever sin, they might be disciplined by Him with forbearance and not be handed over to blasphemous and barbarous nations. It happened that on the same day on which the sanctuary had been profaned by the foreigners, the purification of the sanctuary took place, that is, on the twenty-fifth day of the same month, which was Kislev. And they celebrated it for eight days with rejoicing, in the manner of the feast of booths, remembering how not long before, during the feast of booths, they had been wandering in the mountains and caves like wild animals.

2. josephite

josephite Powers

I think Mother Theresa says it all!.......... about everything!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Warning will bring us closer to God.

How beauiful!

Pray4peace, Booklady, Mario and 4 others like this.
  3. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

I struck all the work of your hands with blight, mildew and hail, yet you did not return to me,’ declares the Lord. ‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the Lord’s Temple - the Birth of Christ - was laid. From this day on I will bless you.’ Haggai 2

josephite and Julia like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

This is interesting because the 24th September 2017 is the day following the time when the stars in the sky over us show the Woman Clothed with the Sun and the moon under her feet, with a crown of twelve stars. I wonder if this could once again be a new revelation of Christ. We have had the year of Mercy, and 20th November 2016, the Feast of Christ the King (coincidence ???) was the day this constellation moved into place ready for completion 23rd September 2017. Could we expect the Illumination/Warning on that day.

Jesus told Saint Faustina, 'First I come as the King of Mercy.' (Year of Mercy).
    'Then, I come as the Just Judge.'

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    josephite likes this.
  5. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Principalities

Is the Hebrew ninth month November LV?

6. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

KISLEV- November/December

There is maybe the connection between the Warning and Hanukhah. I still believe that the Warning should be in Christmas Octave, which this year corresponds with the Jewish Hanukhah.
    I also think that the Warning will be in 2016 and 2017, thus all predictions from Garabandal could be fulfilled.

7. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Maybe New Years Eve 12/31/16.

LittleVoice likes this.
  8. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Maybe this is the date predicted in don Gobbi`s message 12/31/96 and new year 2017 is maybe the expected year in messages 12/31/73 and 12/31/74

9. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Don Gobbi`s message 12/31/96
    Last Night of the Year...This date is important and significant for the Church and for all humanity. This date should be particularly significant for you, because I have previously announced to you, for that date, the triumph of my Immaculate Heart in the world*.

messages 12/31/73 and 12/31/74

10. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

With the coming year...
    With the new year, the decisive events will begin: at a moment when a great part of humanity will least expect him

11. Dean

Dean Principalities

well then we have a lot of time, because everyone in this group seems to expect now.

12. AED

AED Archangels

As Hamlet said in Act V "if it be now, then it is not to come. if it is to come then it be not now. If tis not now yet it will come. the readiness is all." (I paraphrase not having the text in front of me.) Pretty good observation though. The readiness is all. Parsing days and months and hours is fun but probably not useful since God never does things the way we so often anticipate. In recent history there is only once when Heaven definitively said "this is the date" and that was Our Lady of Fatima on Oct. 13,1917. Predicted and happened. Other than that, lots of conjecture.

13. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

The event beginning with the letter A revealed!

A fin de año
    - end of the year

14. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

22-46 hours - lot of time to repent and pray for the salvation of others.

15. Dean

Dean Principalities

I'm fairly confident in 72 hours you will be predicting the next date. The end has been predicted about 20-30 times this year. Hey if you predict every day then I bet someone in the next 2,000 years will be right. Just keep Jesus and Mary close and stop worrying about the date. You're going to be wrong a heck of a lot more than right.

Dolours, Pray4peace and Indy like this.
  16. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

After 72 hours it will be no longer necessary. I will be predicting the date of the Removal of Sacrifice. And I can predict it now: Between the Warning and the Removal of Sacrifice could be the time of pregnancy, 267 days for one child - mankind- or 260 for twins - Israel and mankind. Then I recommend you to count 153 days and 45 days before this date ;)

And after the Warning Internet will be broken for a long time, so nobody will able to predict a date :)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The operative word seems to always be "could"!

djmoforegon likes this.
  18. Dean

Dean Principalities

Little voice so how much time is left. And what exactly is going to happen in the next 24 hours?

19. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

You had the truth. I believed that the information about the even-numbered year is true.
    But the informations "With the new year"(don Gobbi) and "With the year 2017" (Matrona Moskovskaya) could be true.