1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The US elections and the lesser of two evils

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by BrianK, Oct 8, 2016.

1. BrianK

BrianK A Humble Part of the Remnant

image.jpeg

DeGaulle and Verne dagenais like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Brian, You really are suggesting that we don't vote? I get what this is saying and any fool can realize why the pope is not saying who to vote for. And the whole thing is a big joke in my opinion. HC is married to a former president who did what in the oval office?, with whom? but yet my state voted HC as a senator, why because they are famous, infamous in my opinion. Oh yes, they both are very smart so smart that they have been able to get away with anything they want to. And then we have Mr. T, yeah we know he is a..., I can't put it in print. How did he get put on the ticket, where are the good guys? Oh that's right the good guys finish last. Poor Marco Rubio following all of the rules and look where we got him. I guess his wife isn't centerfold material or their marriage has the grace that no one seems to care about anymore. And another thing, should Americans really care what this or that celebrity thinks about this or that candidate, I think not. We put these "people" up on pedestals, value their opinion and why? So yes, this is some sort of crazy joke.

Maybe we can all write-in the good guy, I wish.

Byron likes this.
  3. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

It amazes me what a BIG DEAL the Left & Their Media is making over this 11 year old Trump video and his naughty talk .... Really!!! ... is THIS all THEY got for an October Surprise!!?? I know, I KNOW!! The USA has become .. East. Left Coast and Urban Democrat Paradises anyway ... the Land of Bedwetting, MetroSexual Herbivores! :( Now!! Most here know that I'm an Old Air Force CrewDog that spent, until the last couple of years, my career in a Man's Job in a Man's World .....Soooo ......
    I'm sure that none of the men here, besides me, at MOG ever thought about or talked about P***Y like The Donald. Nor do I expect that any of the women here ever spoke of SEX at their Ladies Wine & Cheese Parties? ... In fact, I'm really surprised that The Catholic Race has not "died-off" like the Shakers ... when not too long ago Catholic's were well known for their fecundity .... Mysteries on top of Mysteries!!??
    I'm not a big Trump Fan but a vote for Hillary or one of the 3rd Party Midgets or a none of the above means Abortion, Corruption, Sexual Perversion and BigBro Gubermint in your business, home and Church ...... With Billary and her equally corrupt/evil entourage in CONTROL .... with Trump there might be a small chance of Reclamation!!!??

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

djmoforegon, DeGaulle and Carol55 like this.

4. That objectification of the female body is what has caused most of the problems in the United States, and no, girls don't talk about cock when they're alone, unless they're really far gone. They may talk about intimacy but there's no comparison to the soul-destroying horror that is typified in the frat-boy fake masculinity of Trump's comments. Only cowards talk like that.

That being said if I vote it'll still be for him, but I don't feel too inclined to since I'm registered in a red state anyway.

Clare A likes this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I already voted, so I guess there is nothing I can do now anyway, besides pray of course.

6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

And I should have mentioned of all people, Billy Bush! And he apologizes!!! Geez, if one more Republican comes out in support of Hillary Clinton we should all move to Canada or Mexico and who cares if they build a wall!!! Honestly, what a disgrace! So we have G"W"B (whom I used to like) and McCain (ugh, I also liked him until I became more knowledgeable) not supporting Trump, unbelievable. Yes, Trump would not be my choice but this is incredible. We all knew there was very little difference between the two parties and now they are proving it to everyone. I am so angry tonight I can't even tell you. Really, if we write someone in on our ballots, as McCain suggests he and his wife will be doing, we may as well hand it over to Hillary right now.

Unfortunately, I do know some women who do talk comparable to Mr. T. And everyone was "in love" with JFK and look at was doing. It seems that every highly successfully, half way decent looking male in our country has displayed moral depravity. This goes back to George Washington. How do you think we got the expression George Washington slept here (& here & here); I don't think that it is acceptable but I am certainly not going to vote for Hillary because of some crude comments that Trump made 11yrs ago, we all know that he is hardly the Duke of Etiquette.

In my opinion, we felt such urgency to elect the first African American president and now we feel urgency to elect the first woman president?

Also do you think that Julian Assange was paid off, that is the first thing I thought of when I heard that he may not spill the info that he has on Hillary. What a scam WikiLeaks as turned out to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  7. BrianK

Because of my health, I guess I'm contemplating "the four last things" more than usual, and this idea was bugging me so much all day that I could no longer ignore it. There are a lot of strong reasons given to vote for Trump, and no Catholic can, in good conscience vote for Hillary. But this time around, an old movie might contain the best advice, especially if, like me, you don't expect the swearing in on Inaugeration Day in January:

Clare A likes this.
  8. Booklady

Booklady Principalities

As children of God, prayer and fasting is the only and best thing we can do, I think. Asking God to illuminate our minds to better discern what is the best thing to do, is our only hope. We are spiritual beings, and we should use these graces of prayer and fasting to increase our discernment; we are reasoning beings, with free will, and as such, we need to ask our Lord, to give us a clear intellect to discern what is the right thing to do in this case.

Every time I think that I will just sit this election out, what will be will be. I just wash my hands of the whole mess, I find another reason not to do so. Today, I saw this:
    Nurse: Infant who survived abortion cried while left alone in steel pan to die

9. Patty

Patty Angels

I work in a plant in Vermont and believe me what some of the women talk about embarrasses me to death. I hope and pray that Charlie Johnston is right and that the election will not count in the end, that Obama will not finish his full term and that the next person to lead our country through the storm will not come from the political realm. As Crew Dog says "God save us!"

Booklady, fallen saint and Carol55 like this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I started viewing a website a few months ago and I wondered what their thoughts on this latest scenario is, so here you go:
    https://polination.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/doing-hillarys-dirty-work/

Not all men are "bad", not all women are "bad" and not all celebrities are "bad" either:
    http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/28/

Regardless of whether we are alive for 2 mins of the next presidency or all of it, however long that may be, we need to cast a vote for someone. This ability that we have to do so is still a privilege no matter how ridiculous this election becomes.

Booklady, djmoforegon and DeGaulle like this.
  11. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

We're in danger of beginning to think like the liberals, whose primary commandment is the primacy of the will over reality. The liberal world is one where the mental process of 'Islamophobia' is worse than the cutting of throats by Muslims, where an assertion of 'gender' trumps biology and now we have an instance where they assert that crude, lustful words are a greater evil than actual rape and its facilitation.

We need to be very careful here and keep our judgements clear. Our Lord may have condemned adultery in the heart, but did He class it as a graver sin than actual adultery?

12. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I need hardly remind you, Brian, that all it takes for evil to triumph...

As an Irishman, I have no vote and can only look on from a distance. From what I see, it is a contest between a vulgar, crude sinner who has managed to appoint an impressive team around him and gives a likelihood of saving your Supreme Court from total liberality and a woman who presents as a good imitation of the Antichrist.

You rarely find saints in politics and Trump certainly isn't one, but he's no devil either. I don't think one could be so sure about Clinton.

13. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Food for thought, Brian. But then, the same applies to those who voted for Ronald Reagan, a man who was divorced and remarried, a man who could certainly be described as having a vested interest in keeping this unCatholic situation legal, a situation that was singled out for special treatment by the Judge Himself.

I grant you, it's an awful dilemma.

Praetorian, Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  14. BrianK

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...how-trump-tool-used-hillary-campaign-day-one/

Leaked Emails Show That Trump Was A Tool Used By The Hillary Campaign From Day One
    If you were wondering if a Trump candidacy was any worry to Clinton, then wonder no more.

The hacked emails released by Wikileaks shows an interesting tidbit about how the Democrats looked at the idea of a Trump candidacy, and you can safely see that of all the candidates Hillary actively wanted to face, Trump was on the list.

Calling them the "pied piper" candidates, team Hillary describes Trump, Cruz, and Carson as nominees that could - if handled properly - make the extreme the mainstream.

"We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously," it said in the email.

[​IMG]

The summary is that the DNC and the Clinton campaign wanted Trump to be Hillary's opponent because they knew his extreme stances could be used to alienate and divide. They could then use these candidates to paint the Republican party as a whole as something dangerous.

Trump was a tool for Hillary's campaign all along. She wanted the press to take Trump seriously, put him up as the most viable option for Republicans, and the right took the bait, hook, line, and sinker. Now with the Trump campaign burning to the ground, and GOP leaders walking away due to his recent comments, the Clinton campaign's plan to put Hillary on top is coming to fruition.

In short, the Republicans have been played. Trump was a unknowing puppet for Hillary from the get-go, and the right - though some had very strong suspicions - didn't know it.

15. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Ted Cruz extreme? And Carson was the most moderate and modest of all the candidates. The most revealing statement of the e-mail is the telling of the press. The same press who are the ones declaring Trump's campaign is 'burning to the ground'. There are certainly players and the played.

djmoforegon and Carol55 like this.
  16. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Oh the jokes keep coming, don't they and they think that Americans are stupid that they will go for this. Incredible! That cannot possible be the big secret information which Assange had on Clinton. And BTW, I wish there was no big secret or secrets. There is a rumor floating around about Bill having an illegitimate child but I don't think that is the big secret either. Well, if she gets elected then they played us all.

Did The Clinton Obama Mobsters Get To Julian Assange?
    Posted by Guest Post
    Date: October 09, 2016
    in: US News, Whistle Blowers

[​IMG]

By: Rick Wells, RickWells.us |
    It’s the question that many of us who were hoping for a sort of political Christmas in October are asking, what happened to the supposed release by WikiLeaks? This is looking uncomfortably like the announcement from Andrew Breitbart that many believe ultimately led to him being murdered by an induced heart attack.

The information that was released afterwards came nowhere close to matching expectations or fitting with the hinted contents from Andrew Breitbart prior to his death.

Julian Assange was first scheduled to offer his latest document release exposing “devastating” information about the Clinton crime syndicate on Tuesday from a balcony at his residence in exile, the London Ecuadoran embassy. That speech was cancelled due to reported security concerns. That’s a very understandable concern, given the Clinton track record for dealing with their enemies and the likely involvement of the Obama regime in the tangled web.

We have assumed that a speech would include documents, as nobody is really interested in hearing a speech by Assange. We are interested in preventing the nation from falling further under the grips of global evil. His tweets only described the events as an announcement and a speech. No mention of a document dump was made. He did make those claims were based upon past releases and inferences by Mr. Assange in multiple interviews.

The rescheduled event Tuesday from Berlin was little more than an hour and a half long infomercial for WikiLeaks, something that nobody would have tuned in for had they known the contents in advance. There were no revelations of any kind, just a celebration of their tenth anniversary, although more promises of releases to come were made. We’ve had promises, we want the goods and it’s time.

The term rickroll has been used to describe the event more than once by those who felt they were deliberately misled by Mr. Assange. Punked might also be an appropriate choice of words, but it is also possible that threatened, intimidated, or terrorized would be more accurate descriptions of the globalists’ handling of their Assange problem.

A logical question is now on the minds of those who were expecting another Clinton face-plant in response to the release and publication of proof of her misdeeds. Those who were praying that Assange would provide the freedom from the threat of her filthy hands controlling our government are now asking, “did they get to him?”

The ugly truth is it looks that way and we’ll have an indication soon enough. What will be worse than a complete failure to produce anything would be what is far more likely, if in fact he has been compromised, a release of unimportant nothing-documents that discredit Assange but let him live, let Clinton off the hook, usher her in as president, and allow her to continue the corrupt globalist takeover of the planet.

We may well have seen the first steps in that direction with the Tuesday non-event in Berlin that fell far short of expectations. Assange promised there would be documents released over the next ten weeks and on a timetable that would make them relevant to the US election. We’ll know from his fidelity to that schedule and the nature of the contents if he’s still a force to be reckoned with or just another carcass left by the Clintons and the Democrat machine, this time along the side of a London city street.
    http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/clinton-obama-mobsters-get-julian-assange/

17. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

The Liberal Media and their Democrta
    The Liberal media and their Democrat Party Masters have been "picking" GOP Candidates since at least 96! They influence the Voters to pick the most mushy middle & spineless people (RINOs) they can find, get them nominated and then destroy them in the Election. Trump is a Wild-Card and I predict still a contender even with all the hysteria and phony outrage. His so-called Extreme Positions have, in fact, resonated with a huge segment of the population that in the last election were no-shows. Billary has, absolutely, No Positive Record to run on nor can she point to any Foreign or Domestic Obama/Dept. of State Policies that have been a success in the past 7.8 years ........... and .... She-n-Bubba have 25 years of the Stench of Moral/Political Corruption/"Baggage" that The Media is still, desperately trying to Cover-Up and Distract from.
    It will be an interesting 30 days .... I'm still preparing for The Storm whomever gets elected ... YOU should too!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

fallen saint, Patty and DeGaulle like this.
  18. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

This scenario makes me wonder what King David's moment before the throne of God was like. I would imagine that he had much to answer for.

Booklady likes this.
  19. BrianK

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...e-producer-there-are-far-worse-tapes-of-trump

'Apprentice' producer: There are 'far worse' tapes of Trump
    [​IMG]
    A producer from the reality series “The Apprentice” used Twitter on Saturday night to warn that the now-infamous leaked audio of Donald Trump making crude and sexually explicit comments about women is just the beginning.

“As a producer on seasons 1&2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to #trump tapes there are far worse,” tweeted Bill Pruitt.
    As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng

— Bill Pruitt (@billpruitt) October 8, 2016
    Pruitt is not the first to suggest there will be more revelations about the Republican presidential nominee's past behavior. According to reports by Fox News’s Ed Henry, top Trump adviser Ben Carson suggested there would be more “bombshells” to come.

.@RealBenCarson told me he & @realDonaldTrump talked about more revelations coming: "They have have more things & they will drip them out"

— Ed Henry (@edhenry) October 8, 2016
    On Friday, The Washington Post revealed 2005 audio of Trump caught on a hot mic making sexually aggressive comments about women, discussing an attempt to have sex with a married woman and saying that he could "do anything" to women because he was a celebrity.

Trump’s late-night apology failed to quell the storm over his comments, which included a graphic line about grabbing women “by the p---y.”

His presidential campaign is now teetering on the edge of implosion, with the nominee facing unprecedented calls from Republicans to drop out of the race.

DeGaulle likes this.
  20. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

So, it appears that the candidate with the dirty mouth might drop out to give a free run to the one whose husband is a rapist and frequent flier on 'Lolita Express'.

God save America.

God save the rest of the world, too. With Clinton in power the likelihood of increased Middle East chaos increases. As a Secretary of State she destroyed one state; with the presidency she has a much bigger sand-box to play around with. Bear in mind that this woman demonstrates no self-doubt. As far as she is concerned, she knows it all. Obama didn't quite have that confidence when faced with a Putin who was prepared to stand up to him. Obama repeatedly backed down, but will a woman like Clinton trying to show herself as more of a man than men?

CrewDog and Booklady like this.