The Tribulation is Upon us.

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Jan 10, 2020.

1. josephite

josephite Powers

Dear The rest of Her Seed,
    Does your avatar name "the rest of her seed", refer to Lusia Piccaretta or our Blessed Mother?

The reason I ask this is......
    I've just gone to your watchtower site and it seems you are a Jehovah witness, who follow some form of the currently released writings of Lusia Picaretta.

Like most here on the MoG forum I believed you and Daniel nine 27 were Catholics, even though your grasp of the Catholic faith seems wanting. No disrespect because many genuine Catholics are struggling, due to the many false prophets in the world today.

I must say, for Daniel nine 27 to present himself as a Catholic Priest is very deceptive and that is certainly not doing or living the will of God.

Carol55, AED, Shae and 3 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You have uncovered a deception, Josephite. Thank you.

Shae, AED, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

Padraig,
    [​IMG]I am not sure you know this, but the new Thread was started by a Priest. I recommended that he join in on the Thread I started, "The New and Divine Holiness",, but he declined saying that he felt he was to start this one. I am sorry for the confusion, but I would like to continue to post on The New and Divine Holiness as I will not be posting on his. A Priest is much more important that what I could ever say - and as Conchita de Armida was told by Our Lord - this will come through His Priests.
    God bless you.
    Lynne

Byron likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

????
    Perhaps Lynne, you might explain this?

It does see:rolleyes::rolleyes:m very, very odd?

AED likes this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I smell a rat

AED and Jo M like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

?

I'm lost?

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Josephite has serious questions about Daniel as to whether he is really a Catholic priest or is just saying that he is. I have grave questions and concerns. No priest I ever knew would post those words.

Shae, Mary's child and Jo M like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Please read what Josephite just posted on PC help thread

Sam likes this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

Lynne if you could explain?

Please?:oops:

10. padraig

padraig New Member

We'll leave this until I go into it further. Very, very odd indeed.

11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

12. Donna259

Donna259 Principalities

so true my friend, so true....

padraig likes this.
  13. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I think you meant Dallas Texas easy mistake I suppose since its only about 350 miles apart:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. I need some clarification did daniel say he was a priest ??? I have noted that the same daniel is actively posting on one peter five, if he is pretending to be a priest then it needs stopped....he also needs corrected if using multiple user names as it will destroy any good faith in what he posts about..

he also posted this on another site...called bravest thing????

Dear Mr. Millette,
    In response to your quest, we want to share with you and ask you to refer to our comment made today on an article on One Peter Five by Nishant Xavier entitled "The Benefits of Meditation on the Holy Face of Jesus" dated December 18. We pray that you find it edifying and you are invited to use it in any way to edify others, not only as it pertains to the Ember Days, but a life long goal.

Also, we wish to share a little known beautiful Novena of Holy Christmas by Luisa Piccarreta, certainly a beautiful aid in meditating on the Passion of Christ.

https://luisapiccarreta.co/?page_id=13506
    Christmas Novena in the Divine Will written by Luisa | Luisa ...

Your brother in Christ,
    Daniel Nine 27

My other question would be to Xavier ?? do you know who this Daniel and company is they seem to quote you quite a bit ?? just trying to clear any confusion..

thanks John.

15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

John, Lynne said that she thought Daniel
    was a priest. He might indeed be impersonating a priest. Dolours and several other members asked him about his credentials and he never answered.
    I think he’s slippery at best.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Daniel did present himself as a priest and talked about how he heard confessions on a Luisa thread, I think it was.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Yes John. He definitely said he was a priest. Priest of what--well he implied Catholic priest.

18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, he implied he was a Catholic priest, and acted as if he was a priest.

19. Ok I have banned him/her ??? and any associated linked username, I will also continue to look for anymore associations within the forum very very strange behavior for sure actually bordering on occultism... Be careful having any associations with this group something is not right...

Carol55, Jo M, Sam and 3 others like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

very good, John.

Sam, Mary's child and AED like this.