1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Three Days of Darkness - November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D.

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by the_sign, Oct 19, 2016.

1. the_sign

the_sign Guest

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

I have something of an addenda to add to the ascertainment of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. being the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 which includes the words : "Blessed in he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

I've never known the Lord to play jokes or tricks on me, and there is no way that one can play a joke or trick on the Lord.

Everything concerning the 1,335th day has been miraculous to me.

Even what I have to add, which is what the Lord spoke in Luke 21:26 : "the powers of heaven shall be moved", and how that relates to what has become more popular most recently on the internet, mainly, The Three Days of Darkness.

By all human standards, the Three Days of Darkness should have preceded May 8, 2016 A.D. on May 5th through the 7th : I actually hold that they have come, but like the flash of thunder which precedes the loud boom, there is such an effect from the powers of heaven being moved.

Think of it as how a computer handles a large chunk of continuous data : all that needs to be done to change the polarity of every bit of data in the chain is to apply a single charge to the first bit of data.

Now if the computer were set only to read in a certain mode of polarity, once the charge is applied, the computer could not read the data unless another charge were to be applied : and these variances could be caused at either end of the chain of data.

As man's wisdom is folly to the Lord (a day is as a thousand years to the Lord : 2 Peter 3:8 ), it can then be seen that the Lord is not only moving the time of the Three Days of Darkness, but quite possibly the space as well.

With those things in mind I include a longer form of basically this same addenda, with the anchor of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as being immovable :

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

As I see it now, the Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and He didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

I have thought that all prophecy ends with that 1,335th day because St. Paul wrote that all prophecy would end but that love would endure forever. (1 Cor. 13:8 )

I began posting a daily update to the count when it was already at 860 days.

For the first 57 days of those 860, it was unknown to me what exactly was happening.

But something clicked on November 8, 2012 A.D. when I was sitting in front of the king (of the south) foretold in Daniel 11:40; I began to see him for that : an ancient prophecy foretold more than 2,500 years ago about that day when "the two kings shall sit".

But I still hadn't ascertained the specifics to be able to count the days as such.

For the next 698 days I would be his prisoner.

The following spring (in 2013 A.D.), however, was when I prayed publicly as a captive while court was in session; the conditions were horrific inclusive to the written basis for court protocol which was a complaint.

Having met David Ring (he has many preaching videos on YouTube) at an earlier time and then later having heard him exhort how we should not complain has been a staying influence since I read the complaint report.

Yet there are complaint forms in direct opposition to such exhortation.

That was the crux of what led me to pray while in the courtroom, so that God would show His mercy upon us rather than His wrath for grieving His Spirit.

In terms of conflict, I didn't break capture until October 7, 2014 A.D., and it would be another 105 days until I began to promulgate the fruit of that prayer online in terms of a countdown / countup to what still appears to me to be the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5.

When I actually began to include a counting of the 2,300 day period, I thought/felt that I was going out on a limb, not having the fortitude that I had for the 1,335 day period; I basically concluded that even St. Paul's writing that all prophecy ending would occur on the 1,335th day.

To me, all other prophecies dovetailed into that day.

But the ascertainment / unsealing of the 1,335th day all hinged upon a single man's passing into eternal life, and he is one of the very kings foretold to be in Daniel 11:2.

Given the manifestation of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 as Ascension Sunday, May 8 2016 A.D., the absence of manifestations accompanying writings describing "The Three Days of Darkness" occurring on or near that date, especially the windows of March 24 - 26, 2016 A.D. and May 5 - 7, 2016 A.D., leads one to think of the Mercy of God and of a part of Luke 21:26 : "for the powers of heaven shall be moved".

So occurrences at the end of the Liturgical Years for the Byzantine and Latin (Roman) Rites come to mind, August 29 - 31, 2016 A.D. and November 24 - 26, 2016 A.D.

Many are the prophecies foretelling of a snatching (rapturing), transfer, removal in the latter times, and so can be seen now such moving as foretold by Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Below is the brief message of more than 60 years of research, prayer, and study :

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!

The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!

The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is coming!

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (cf. Malachi 4:5).

The First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and the following First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2015 A.D.

The First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27th, 2016 A.D., is the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the conversion of Russia, the end of World War III, and the fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It is the day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary.

Satan and his minions have been cast into hell (to be temporarily released during the Three Days of Darkness).

Just as I saw the opening/unsealing of the Book of Daniel as regards chapter 12, verse 12 with the passing of a soul to eternal life, so another date was given in like manner : August 11.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare : November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D. unless the powers be moved yet again.

Updates to the countdown to the Three Days of Darkness at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

2. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Brother...not to be rude...but have you ever heard of bi polar or delusional religiosity. Perhaps the drugs Lithium , Depakote or even Haldol sound familiar? I hope this doesn't offend...but your calculations sound rather flaky.;)

3. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I think the devil is extremely busy now and you should be careful. If you believe in the Illumination of Conscience and I can see from your post the you do, then we should have it before the 3 Days of Darkness. I also believe that many prophets have told us that this event will occur on a Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday. I believe that we may be close, a few years off but this will not happen until the IofC occurs, then we will have time to convert and then a Chastisement may come like the 3DofD. IMHO.

It may be helpful to look at the prophecies of Garabandal, I think it is quite possible that the prophecies there are true and Padre Pio who prophesized about the 3DofD is connected to Garabandal for that reason.

DivineMercy and Booklady like this.
  4. FreshEggs

FreshEggs New Member

"Everybody's looking for prophets these days, because they're trying to make sense of this messed-up world. But after a while, the discernment of prophecy becomes a sickness. You examine prophecy after prophecy and apparition after apparition, trying to put the pieces all together like a puzzle so you can figure out the future and be prepared for what's coming. But every time you create a timeline of events for yourself and it turns out to be wrong, you push the doomsday clock back a couple of years and fine some other obscure prophecy to justify it, until eventually you get tired of being taken for a fool and you walk away from the faith altogether. The best way to avoid that kind of sickness is to limit yourself to the examination of prophecies that have actually been approved by the Church, or at least those attributed to canonized saints. That does not mean random internet prophets who are not saints and that have not been approved by the proper Church authorities."

The Marian Cathecist, 10/12/16

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMarianCatholic

DeGaulle, Seagrace, little me and 5 others like this.
  5. Harper

Harper Guest

Thanks for the quote, Fresh. It can be a sickness.

Some people leave the Catholic Church to follow their prophet, who suddenly announces he or she is "ecumenical" or some such, and cut themselves off from the source of sacramental light and life. Others invest time, money, energy into promoting a seer to the point of disrupting personal relationships. Or they become online trolls, furiously attacking anyone who challenges their visionary -- ignoring warnings from bishops and others.

Dolours and Seagrace like this.
  6. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Brothers and sisters may the peace our Lord Jesus Christ be with and all your love one's. I just saw the post of November, I cannot say it will be the three days of darkness, but I will share a dream I had about to months ago. In this dream, I was in a big city, and I was in the center of it. Meanwhile all kinds of people from all Nations were passing by me. Some how in the dream I could see all the hearts and intentions of all the people Hundreds of thousands, and it was all evil with hate ,lust ,greed, mocking and ridiculing all that is good, meaning all the things that come from God. The multituds of people did not care about the poor and unfortunate, just passed by them laughing and humiliating them and all the people that wanted righteousness, love and compassion. Suddenly I could not restrain myself from anger, seeing all these things and knowing all the feelings of there hearts to good people. Then At that moment I look towards the heavens, pleading our Father for Justice, and I remember I said." Father how long will you allow this, aren't you seeing what's happining to all our brothers and sisters, if you do not act soon, Even I and the ones that want to do your will, will be lost. All of the sudden a women appear to me like a flash, did not saw where she came from. I could not see her face. I heard her voice and she said, " Rey don't be troubled because God our father will start his Justice in November. Did not say year or day just November, then she disappeard like a flash. Blessings brothers and sisters always through our Lord Jesus Christ and the intercession of our Blessed mother Mary. Just wanted to share. Thank you.

Jeanne and Andy3 like this.
  7. sparrow

sparrow Principalities

I think we just need to take one day at a time, stay away from trying to discern dates as we were warned not to, and keep a simple faith, stay in a state of grace.. and pray. Otherwise, live your life as normal as possible. Be the hope others need to see.

DeGaulle, Harper, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  8. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Amen to that, through our Lord Jesus Christ. I am not making dates , I am just sharing an experienced. We do not fear for the spirit in us is stronger then are enemies, and for us death is a gain, of our Lord Jesus Christ. Blessings through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Seagrace likes this.
  9. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

From St Louis de Montfort...

...'For does not the whole Church expect him to come and reign over all the earth and to judge the living and the dead? No one knows how and when this will come to pass, but we do know that God, whose thoughts are further from ours than heaven is from earth, will come at a time and in a manner least expected, even by the most scholarly of men and those most versed in Holy Scripture, which gives no clear guidance on this subject.'

10. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Amen , but from my limited understanding, or any understanding, that I might have. Everything thing that I can understand will come from God for his purpose. For the Lord reveals this to few, not for the purpose of that Certain person but for all those who God has chose to reveal it to, through his spirit, and a reminder we are sons and daughters of God and brothers of christ. He spirit lives in us. As the spirit speaks through our brother paul and tells us that for us who are in the light he will not come as a thief. Remember when our Lord said in Scripture " how is it that we know how to interpret the things of the earth, and we cannot not know the times we are living. This is said for Gods people ,who will be living those days maybe us or future generations. For our Lord himself spoke to us in Scripture about the eND of times for those who will live through it. Not to be suprised or have fear, but to rejoice knowing that he is near. Our Lords coming is Glory and for his people, and many will be purified and perfected through those days, and also the world will see the true faith of his people, Glory be to Our Father his Son our Lord and only savior Jesus christ, with the Holy Spirit and the intercession of our Blessed Mother Mary.

Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  11. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

I praise God for your words and wisdom that God has granted you. My limited understanding tells me that everything is in God's will , and is no living individual past or future, but all Comes from God, as the spirit tells us through our brother Peter , scriptures is not something any men can comprehend or reveal, because it was not the men who spoke but they all were inspired by the Holy spirit, so only the Holy spirit can reveal the message to us as Individuals, for his solemnly purpose, so no man boast of name or title, but to boast of our Lord Jesus Christ, for all things are made, and done for he tells us that he is in everything and everyone. Remember the sermon of our brother Peter, when the multitude heard him speak in their own tongues, it was not Peter speaking in all those different tongues, but Jesus spirit that reveal to each one of them Individually in there own tongues. Why are we in this forums, because the Lord has revealed it to us. He knows our hearts and we believe it, you and I have heard this message of Garabandals in different times and different ways and places. There many Catholics who have heard this message and know it fully, but don't believe, and turn it away. That teaches us that it can only come from whom God wants to reveal to. Remember our Lord words, " No one can come to me if the father doesn't send it and those who I reveal myself too". Brother I hope I did not tired you, forgive me for the long writings, may God keep blessings you with love, Knowledge, Wisdom and his peace, through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  12. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Some serious flaws in your logic Rey.

13. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Amen to that, please let me know in wich ones, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

14. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

Just keep wondering with great fear as well as anticipation what happens at the end of the jubilee of mercy.

Booklady, Carol55 and DivineMercy like this.
  15. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Brother May the peace of Christ always be with you and all your love one's. Reside ( Psalm 91 ) my brother in Christ, I have been serving in a 3 days weekend retreat for over 14 years. About five years ago I was very sad and disappointed at many things in my life and the sense of all the evil our enemy was doing In our Church" Roman Catholic " through many Individuals. I did not want to serve any more for many reasons. I ended serving anyway, I was very distressed and out of focus, even though God with his spirit did what he needed to do through me, wich at that time and place I could not see, The Lord did allow me to see it later on in my life. In the last day of the retreat wich is Sunday we take the candidates in separate groups to separate rooms to visit our Lord in Adoration, as we were walking in we make sure all the candidates go first and I was the last one in. It was a tiny room , so unfortunately I could not see face to face our Lord exposed in the eucharist. I just facing a wall, wice made me even more distress. Then something happened, I started to see a Image on the wall and little by little, the image became more clearly. It was the face of our Lord Jesus Christ. Suddenly I heard a voice and said to me, Rey do not be saddened or distressed, I have control over everything and everyone, no one can do anything if it is not in my will. With the intercession of our Blessed Mother, God bless you always and all your love one's through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jeanne likes this.
  16. the_sign

the_sign Guest

You're a bit hasty on the "brother" part;

"not to be rude", then don't be;

"I hope this doesn't offend", same thing, think before you speak;

and thus, as for your lack of insight into what is obviously miraculous, you should first cut off your hatred;

but Jesus already taught you that, so you mean you really aren't a brother;

what part of the calculations, aside from all of the calculations, don't you understand?

17. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

As I understand If we love God we also must love his children, meaning to my understanding. That we all our brothers and sisters, so if these offends you, a I ask for forgiveness in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I speak from my heart not ideas or things I've heard, but only the things that God reveals to me. I share them for the love Of God and all my brothers and sisters in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for your thoughts, and may God bless, keep guide you in his spirit withthe intercession of our Blessed Mother in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Your brother in Christ, Rey.

Jeanne likes this.
  18. the_sign

the_sign Guest

It is understandable that the incredulous (those who do not believe) would doubt prophecy and interpretation, suggesting some form of mental illness.

However, St. Paul wrote at one time, "Despise ye not prophecies." (1 Thess. 5:20)

And he who writes this has been (is) the king despised foretold in Daniel 11:21.

The perspective (angle of view) that I have had for more than 60 years includes witnessing the verses of the Book of Daniel come to life before my very eyes.

I have known every king foretold in Daniel 11 personally, yet there have been premature interpretations of those verses which constitute a part of what Jesus said in Matthew 24:24, that there would be false prophets to lead astray even the elect if that were possible.

Every king (including the leader foretold in Daniel 11:7 who is a king of France) foretold in Daniel 11 was born in the 20th century A.D.

Prophet Daniel was told to shut and seal the Book in chapter 12:4 until the latter days (12:9) : this meant that the normal arrangement of prophecy followed immediately by interpretation was altered to the interpretation being given at a later time, more than 2,500 years later, actually.

It is much the way church goers hear the Gospel reading followed by a sermon.

The Book of Daniel's unsealing in the spring of 2013 A.D. is such that the sermon has only recently come.

19. According to Juan Antonio Gil - the Chastisement (or three days of darkness) will occur with a giant meteor:

"In a month of november will take place three days of darkness, caused by the passage of a giant meteor, roughly the size of Earth. These will be the three days of darkness.

Scientists have detected this huge mass that is directed against the earth, they are convinced that will shock her, and that only 1% chance of it does not. They know the probable impact, and has not publicly unveiled for not releasing the panic in humanity. NASA and other agencies of the United States are aware of these future events as well as the United Nations and Russia.

The Virgin Mary said that in time will be the scientists the will reveal the date of these three days of darkness. For scientists will only be natural events that will occur, but we Christians know it will not be like this, where there will also be the intervention of God and demons."

Jeanne likes this.
  20. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

PofP, You believe this will occur in a November but not this November, correct? IDK.

I want to apologize for my other post here I think I must have read someone else's interpretation of the following to mean the Tridium:
    MJJ( January 4, 1884).
    "The three days of darkness "... will be on a THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady. . . ." three days less one night."

In any case, if you read what Verne D. was told we need the Warning and a few other events first,
    "If mankind does not repent of their sins, you will see the following events, after the warning. The persecution of the Holy Father, causing him to flee Rome and go into hiding. The Holy Mass becoming protestantized with the abomination of desolation taking place. My true church being forced into underground masses with my children being fed my Holy Eucharist many times by my angels. A world wide persecution of my faithful. My faithful being called to flee to my refuges. A false church being instituted with a false leader or antipope. Mankind attempting to re-institutionalize the tower of Babel, with a one world government, which will control the world’s currency with the mark of the beast. An antichrist who will lead this revolt against God and who will proclaim the Masonic doctrine that all religions are equal and that the kingdom of God is a materialistic earthly kingdom.

This will cause my eternal judgment to descend on this earth and cast the antichrist and his followers into the abyss of hell for all eternity. Satan and his demons will also be locked away for 1000 years as described in Apocalypse 20:1-3. Then, the earth will go through 3 days of darkness just as my son was in the tomb for 3 days."

Serena and Fatima like this.