1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The thought police are here!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 31, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

sparrow likes this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Echoes of Nazi Germany?

We live in Orwellian times!

David Healy, Carol55, sparrow and 3 others like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

4. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

Not to Worry!! The Left is starting to figure out that they are losing the battle they thought was "In the Bag"!
    Up until 25 years ago, the godless Left Media & Academia had near 90% control of "The Message" with the exception of a few conservative publications and word of mouth between family, neighbors & friends ...... then came Talk Radio, Internet & Social Media and the World Turned Upside-Down for The Left ....... and they ain't happy about it!! It's dawning upon them that it's too late! The election of Trump and conservatives in the EU ...... and seemingly insignificant things like the NFL "Protest" Backfire, resistance to "Immigrant" Invasions and rise of Blue Lives Matter are all Signs that The Producer Class has had it with 50 years of LeftLiberal PC-BS.
    I believe that it's no different in Christianity! The liberals in the "MainLine" Churches ...... including Catholic :mad: ..... thought The Gold Ring had been achieved, even as their pews became empty along with collection plates, but now......?? Did those parishioners all sell-out to Satan? Does anyone here really believe that God would leave His Flock without resources? Along came Christian Radio, TV and sites like MOG:). Are these perfect? No! ... Are any resourses manned by Humans perfect.......?
    Jesus said come to Him as you are. Seek Him and He will be at the end of the Path. St Faustina claimed that Jesus reaches out to ALL souls even after their last breath.
    Now!! Does it mean that it's blue skies and smooth sailing ahead? .... No & NO!!! .... Quite the opposite!! Satan and his demonic horde and useful godless idiots are not going without a Big Fight!! If Ya ain't ready yet .... GET ON IT!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

5. AED

AED Powers

Amen
    Amen and amen!!

Booklady, sparrow and Carol55 like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

7. padraig

padraig New Member

8. sterph

sterph Principalities

Yikes. Here it comes.

Carol55 likes this.
  9. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Padraig, Thanks for posting that, it is spooky. So long as we use a credit card "they" already have a ton of information about us. They know what we eat and drink, if we go to a gym or not, what we purchase at the pharmacy, where/when we vacation, etc. This "point" system takes this much further of course and is very scary. If we don't do the "right" things and we get sick, will healthcare cost more? Creepy stuff.

sterph likes this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I expect this kind of thing to manifest itself in a large way after the Warning and during the era of the AC. The embedded chip is the one way they will be able to control who buy's what. For my part, I just keep on praying and doing penance and not worry about what I cannot control.

Booklady, David Healy and AED like this.
  11. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Fatima, Thanks for the post. I agree to keep praying, doing penance and not worry about things that we cannot control. I am not certain about what is meant by the mark of the beast in scripture, so I do not worry about it per se. So far, I cannot see this point system being implemented in the USA, it goes against what our country stands for and things would have to change greatly for it be used here. I may not make it through those changes so I am not going to worry about this although they are scary, creepy and spooky. I suppose I am more worried about all of the possibilities of how we would get to this point, but I am taking one step at a time - more or less - trying my best to take your advice: pray, hope and don't worry plus penance.

AED, Booklady, sterph and 1 other person like this.
  12. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

We need to stop worrying about big picture. Yes...go to church, pray and fast. But we can only control what we control. Stay focused on our immediate circle... God, family, friends and community. The world is turning evil...all we can do is trust in God. God is the everlasting moment. In the eyes and of God...it has been completed. From the depths of evil...great saints emerge. Let us be the hidden warrioirs. The greatest attack on the created one. He will be so confused... he won't know what hit him.

May Gods Will be Done

Tanker, AED, CrewDog and 1 other person like this.