1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Third Secret of Fatima

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, May 18, 2017.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Praetorian, Thank you. You are very kind and patient, you have helped me a lot but I am very much still a student. I hope that my posts will continue to be reviewed for any potential errors and misconceptions. That is the best way for all of us to learn from each other, imho.

2. Don_D

Don_D Powers

I may disagree with the value of the Protestant stuff but you are a great asset to this forum, and humble too. :)

Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

gracia and Don_D like this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Carol55 likes this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

The Pope who will save the Church , will indeed I believe be a layperson like St Peter the Fisherman. As indeed Blessed Maria Tiagi indicates. I suspect that this is because our humble lay folk have behaved a thousand times better that our cowardly hierarchy, who like the first Apostles in the Garden of Gethsemane appear to have taken to their heels at the very first sign of danger.

Too much of the good life for too long, I suspect.

May God forgive them for it. It is hard not to feel a little bit bitter over their dreadful behaviour, they were supposed to lead us and we ended up leading them. What use were they when they were most needed?

Not much.

I hope the Great Pope, when he comes, kicks a lot of fat Cardinal's asses that need kicking.:)

The ones that called their own cowardice, 'Prudence'.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Don,

No. I stated that for anyone else reading this.

You're a sweetie. I think that we have a great community here and we look out for each other.

Praetorian, JAK, gracia and 1 other person like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Also , Carol55, I like your new avatar

gracia and Carol55 like this.
  8. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Padraig,

If I may, it is Bl. Taigi who states that the new pope will be a cardinal. I was trying to make sense of what Jarg had posted about a layperson and I am not certain exactly where that statement originates from. I apologize if I caused some confusion.

I think that the lay people will play a very big part in renewing the Church. In fact, I think that you personally are already playing a big part in regards to the future of the Church.

Thank you again for MOG, sincerely.