1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Stock Market?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by josephite, Feb 6, 2018.

1. josephite

josephite Powers

Does anyone know whats happening with the stock market today?

Does it have any relevance to whats happening in the church and in the world!? that we are discussing in other threads?

Do you think it is part of the prophesy of 'the world being at its worse'?

Or is it just another sign?

Mary's child and Don_D like this.
  2. Don_D

Don_D Powers

It is a volatile time and has been for many years now. The unprecedented 40% growth of the markets over the last year is in itself very great volatility as well just in a way which makes people who are invested giddy. Overall, it is a lot of smoke and mirrors and we are easily manipulated. The public has been lulled asleep by investing our money into the markets. It is the single biggest form of retirement investment in the US. Replacing all sorts of retirement plans once offered by our employers, for those fortunate enough to have them. If the public sees that its future nest egg is not growing or is losing value it becomes greatly unsettled. Mind you, it is never enough growth to accumulate any real wealth, (ask yourself what real wealth is and enables) simply enough that we might not starve in our old age. Threaten that future nest egg and the public will become volatile itself. Men such as Soros and his ilk count on this. The Rothschilds as well. It is very deliberately created this way. They have used and manipulated the wealth of the men and women of the world in ways which have toppled governments and decimated nations.

Is it a coincidence that the markets dropped 666 points on Friday? The day that the memo was released to the public? No, certainly not. A message was being sent. Loud and clear!

It certainly does have relevance to what we are speaking about in other threads. The US stock markets are and have always been heavily manipulated to benefit the few at the expense of the many. I think all are personally. World wide.

Consider the memo akin to the opening shot heard round the world. We went from a whole lot of rumors and accusations to actual proof of collusion, sedition, and treason on the part of many people in the US government (as well as the media) released to the public. These are supposedly our trusted allies in the fight for justice and truth and yet no longer can it be denied and deflected as the rantings of mad men that there is a plot to return us to the days of complete and total slavery. They nearly succeeded. These are treasonous and seditious things that were done. IMO the markets becoming volatile is a response to the threat and a deliberate warning that the future will get quite rocky for all of us should we continue to pursue the course of justice and hold these people accountable.

We can not afford not to pursue it. For our sake, our children, and future generations if we wish for there to be any future worth having. One in which we are not complete slaves of the global elite in mind and body. If that means all the wealth we have managed to accumulate were to disappear today forever I say good. Take it all. Let it go, I would gladly die a crippled poor man for the opportunity that our children might worship as they choose and know the Truth. To have real hope.

This is just the beginning.

sterph, Light, josephite and 3 others like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Here is what Jennifer, in hear book Words From Jesus, was given in regards to the financial collapse. The current rise and fall of the markets is an indicator of the following.

www.wordsfromjesus.com

Financial Collapse

5/27/08
    3:05 PM

My child, I come to you now with the fullness of the Trinity. I come to you for I am Jesus the Savior of the world, Divine Mercy itself! This is a time of great change for a new tide has come forth for all that I have spoken to you in My words for the world will now be fulfilled.

Great darkness will soon come and cover this earth and seasons will be altered. All that consumes you now will be of no merit. You will witness catastrophic events. Many will be wandering in search of food and shelter. Many will be in search of light in this dark world. War will rise up and it will collapse your financial abilities in your country for even the rich will be amongst the poor for changes in your currency are soon to come forth.

The west will be shaken to its core and it will awaken the mountains below the sea. I will raise My right hand and the seas will rise up for areas that are will no longer be. Gather your food now for you are soon to witness a great plague that will call many to stand before me.

Know that through all of this that I am with you. My Mother’s Immaculate Heart will triumph. Mankind is in the midst of destroying himself and has lost focus on My true presence in the Eucharist; has lost sight of the life of My little ones in the womb.

The chalice is overflowing for this world must be purified of its filth for the greater survival of humanity. My child, go forth in greater prayer for the floodgates of justice have now opened for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

3/2/09
    12:25 PM

My child, go forth and tell My people that it will be one single hour of events that will bring your financial institutions to a halt. I say this to you not in a matter to cause fear or great panic, for it is greed that My people seek and it is greed that will be destroyed.

Prepare your soul! Prepare your soul! for it is time to prepare your soul. I tell My people do not focus on worldly things or pleasures for they only prevent you from seeking and conquering the kingdom of heaven. Rather, serve your mission on this earth for the purpose of My glory and honor.

For I say this to you, time is coming to pass for I am Jesus and all will be done according to My will.

7/10/09
    2:10 PM

My child, My children wander as if they answer to no one. I say to you that the day of awakening is near. It shall come like a strong driving wind and it will pierce the hearts and souls of My people. Those who believe they can live as though they will never die are the ones who will find themselves caught off guard

The day of financial awakening is near for unless My children turn away from sin and live in My light this world will continue to purge itself into greater darkness. I have told My children that you cannot fight evil with evil. You cannot draw those who do not know the truth if you do not speak it.

The hour of satan’s rage is soon to expire for My mothers heart is soon to triumph. Come into the abyss of My Most Sacred Heart. Live your mission. Live your vocation and allow them to shine.

For out of the dust of the earth I formed you into the greatest of gems and when you respond to the will of your Heavenly Father you then allow that gem to shine for it is then heaven and earth coming together to bring glory and honor to your Master for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

3/11/10
    6:30 PM

My child, there are many whose footprints have traveled the lands of this world and yet many more never step foot outside their mother’s womb. I tell you My children that I am the source of life, eternal life for I am the means in which the soul passes from their time on this earth into their hour of judgment. I am the only one in which the soul will see.

I tell you My children that you cannot serve two masters. At a time when the world is calling you to the world it should be a time to keep your eyes fixed on Me for I am Jesus. I say to you be aware of what you seek to justify. Be aware of what drives your heart, mind and soul. And is your direction one of heaven? The earth will continue to divide My children and where one sits and remains idle in their work I say to you that their mission must be to labor or the fruits will not come forth.

Do not waste your time seeking to secure that which cannot be secured for I tell you that mankind will begin to live by a simpler means. Gather often with those around you in faithfulness to a life of prayer for it is through prayer that peace will begin to flow from one heart to the next. Now go forth dear children with great courage for I tell you that mountain sides will come down and ash will rise up and the seas will come with greater tides. Countries of richness will be brought to their knees as the true financial collapse comes.

Learn from your sins My children for you cannot find God if you are looking for Me in the security of the world. I am with you in prayer and the Sacraments, I am with you each time you live and defend My Commandments, live and defend the Gospel message.

The message of the world only drives your soul into an empty tomb of eternal suffering. Come to Me dear children and allow Me to cleanse and nourish you, for you are being seated at My banquet table each time you come to Me at Mass and nourish your body and soul in the Eucharist. It is a time when heaven and earth are united through the miracle that is only granted through the consecrated hands of My priests. Now go forth and take heed, take heed today for it is My mercy and justice that will prevail for I am Jesus.

8/26/10
    6:30 PM

My child, the wounds of the earth that have been indebted there by mankind’s sins are soon to bleed. I have pleaded with My people to make reparation for their sins but few heed to My requests.

I tell you, My daughter, that as the financial collapse continues to unfold, you will see greater division come forth. You will see chaos in America and states will seek to separate from the union as your government will crumble.

You have become a country of greed and greed is the root of evil. I tell you My children turn to prayer, turn to My Mother and you will then find her son.

I ask you My daughter the favor to tell the world that on the 15th of the next month, the month in which My Church celebrates the birthday of My Mother, that I desire for My children to come to Me in adoration for one hour for five days for My Mother's intentions.

Tell My children that great graces come to those who pray before Me in My Most Blessed Sacrament for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

more.....

4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

continued.......

1/11/11
    8:50 PM

My child, I say to My people be open to life. Be open to the life that I give you by doing My will. Be open to life by allowing the life that I create inside of you to come forth and live the mission I intended for that soul. Do you see My children that each and every child is a magnification of its mother and father and it only magnifies your eternal Father.

That is why I say to you; be open to life for the more you allow My light to come forth in that child the greater My light shines and the greater glory and honor you are bringing back to your heavenly Father. Only I can bring forth life for I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Come to Me and understand who I am, your Creator, Messiah and King.

It was not just the lukewarm I saw within the chalice. I am Jesus your Master, your friend. I saw every time you wept and I wept for you. I saw every time you would fail to trust in Me and every time you came back to My mercy and you brought Me consolation. I am not a foreign God. I laugh with you, I weep each time you suffer but again I say to you come to Me and just trust.

You are a creature born with the sin of Adam and Eve and yet too many of you only trust yourself, rather I say to you, trust the one who came and granted you a place at My banquet table. The world did not give you your reservation at My table, rather it leaves you at the table of emptiness on earth through worldly temptations.

Do you see My children Satan does not need to wait for you in hell if he has already trapped you on earth. Come, take My hand and find refuge in Me for the Eucharist is your refuge. It is when you are open to Me and consume Me that I carry you to heaven through the graces I give you.

Live your mission dear children repent and turn back and let the God who gave you life in this life be the God who brings you to eternal life by surrendering all trust in Me. Now go forth for I am Jesus and be at peace for My mercy and justice will prevail.

5/13/12
    6:00 PM

My child, the blood of My wounds is gushing forth upon humanity as I continue to plea to My children to heed to My mercy. The financial collapse is at the door step of America. The hour has come that I will strip the pride that has taken over the hearts of men and they will come to see the Judas' that they have become.

Men will be stripped of their pride as I was stripped of My garments at My crucifixion. This is your hour My children for you do not realize the suffering that is upon your doorstep. My Mother is weeping, My wounds are bleeding and up until now you have failed to recognize My warnings.

Time and distance are no longer and as I have told you before when you see the Earth tremble in Jerusalem know that you have come into the hour of purification. America will suffer for its continuous greed and its pronunciation against My Commandments. You cannot seek things that are of Me and from Me as I am the only source of love and mercy if you seek to be the hand of justice by removing Me from your way of living.

The angels have been placed in their appointed positions and the wrath of fire will soon fall. The financial collapse will come as a tornado of justice that will come across one nation to another in the blink of an eye. Take heed today My children, for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

5/17/12
    6:59 PM

My chosen sons, I have given you the world, a world that is crumbling. I have called you to a vocation and yet vocations are crumbling. I look down upon My sheep and they are wandering for too many of My priests have been seduced by money, power and greed.

Where are you My sons? Are you prepared for the disruption that is about to enter My Church? Are you truly praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you, to guide My people or are you uttering words and relying too much upon yourself?

My sons, in order to be My true disciples you must enter into My Passion, Death and Resurrection for it must be a true and pure passion in your heart to live out your vocation and call out to your flock in a way that they will see Me through you.

When you say your prayers say them slowly and with much love and reverence. Heed to your vocation in a greater way for I am preparing you with the limited time that remains for what is about to enter into My Church. Which master is it that you seek to serve for the dividing line has been drawn? I come to you as your brother, your Master, your Messiah, your Savior. I come to you with Divine Mercy for I am Jesus and it is My mercy and justice that will prevail.

5/22/12
    7:43 PM

My child, I say to My children that mankind relies too much upon himself and it is there that you become the victim of your own sinfulness. Heed to the Commandments My children for they are your entrance into the kingdom.

I weep today My children but it is those who are failing to heed to My warnings that will weep tomorrow. The winds of spring will turn into the rising dust of summer as the world will begin to look more like a desert.

Before mankind is able to change the calendar of this time you will have witnessed the financial collapse. It is only those who heed to My warnings that will be prepared. The North will attack the South as the two Koreas become at war with each other.

Jerusalem will shake, America will fall and Russia will unite with China to become Dictators of the new world. I plead in warnings of love and mercy for I am Jesus and the hand of justice is soon to prevail.

6/22/12
    4:50 PM

My child, I ask My children why do you seek to repeat the sin of Adam and Eve? How many times do you eat the forbidden fruit? My children, I tell you not to get comfortable in this life by way of worldly things.

Everything you truly need is given to you by your Heavenly Father. Open your eyes to the truth for it is then that you will be prepared. I give you the grace that is necessary, yet so many continue to refuse My mercy. My children, there will be panic in the streets.

Many will seek to retrieve what little money they have as the financial collapse comes forth. One country and then to the next, My children will be crying tears of injustice as they see the greed that has taken over the hearts of their leaders. Do not be fooled by your markets as they seem today, for I tell you that they are not what they appear.

Mankind must turn to My mercy in order for peace to come forth. The battle is greater today than it was in the garden for Adam and Eve. Do not give Satan what is not his, which is your soul.

I am here to guide you My children. My pierced hands are extended out to you and are bleeding now for My children to return to Me. Heaven is your true home My children. Now go forth for I am Jesus and repent today for the hour of justice has come.

9/3/12
    2:30 PM

My child, it is through humility that the world will come to know of My mercy. It is through simplification that the world will be humbled. My Father sent Me to the world to hand over My Body and Blood in order to gain eternal life for each and every one of you.

It is time for My children to get down on their knees in prayer. Begin to pray that you do not stumble in bringing forth a leader that will not guide My people to live in the way that permits My name, permits prayer, permits the truth.

The world is soon to be at war for it is not only a war of nations but your financial collapse that will bring wars within the borders of your own country. The earth is rebelling My children to your multitude of sins.

Too many sin against marriage, sin against life. Satan has waged his battle and to many of you are being manipulated by his deceitful works. You cannot serve two masters and those who seek to will find themselves in abandonment to true peace.

The dividing line is being drawn. You are not immune to the same chastisements that were sent upon the world in the time of Moses. In the time that sin was spreading in Sodom and Gomorrah yet the world is in greater need of My justice now than it was then.

It is through My mercy that I come and warn you now that great change is coming because so many have failed to heed to My request. Prepare! Prepare My children for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

josephite and Don_D like this.
  5. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Yes this is the beginning, we have stirred up a hornet's nest and now we stand with our Mother general Mary to finish it. Thanks for this post Don, you hit every point.

Remain strong for we will win in the end.

josephite and Don_D like this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

For me the stock market fall is a wobble -- but it is a sign nonetheless not to trust in mammon --

I would be more concerned if it were Sept/Oct/ Nov as that has traditionally been SHTF moments --

I expect to see bounce back and stability within a few weeks

I could be wrong though

As for 'when things are at their worst' -- you will know --- think of Venezuela type conditions where you live !!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/22/news/economy/venezuela-currency-crash/index.html

Add into the mix warfare and then you have recipe for the conditions for the Warning

-- We have had a collapse in morality worse than the time of the Flood

--Many Cardinals, many Bishops, and many Priests are on the path of perdition and they take many souls with them

---To the Eucharist, there is given less and less importance

We are getting closer and closer to meltdown ---

Light, Patty, josephite and 3 others like this.
  7. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

The best advice I ever got regarding the stock market was that it was and is and always will be a glorified Casino. If they can rig the slot machines, they can surely manipulate the stock market.

The other reason for the economic woes is spiritual in nature: a chastisement. The sanctions imposed on Russia, the sanctions on Venezuela, North Korea and other countries that defy the Neocon NWO agenda, our decades of unjust warmongering, etc.: did we really think God was going to let the West get away with it? No, I am afraid we will be justly chastised here in the West for our decades of Neocon warmongering, in addition to our elite’s refusal to end legal abortion, pornography, and the host of other abominations.

Mary's child, josephite and Don_D like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

I think the global cabal can mess with the markets any time they like and I think they want to mess up Donald Trump so they are putting jitters into the market.

josephite likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, and it won't be just the communistic governments that you listed. When the global collapse comes all the world will suffer through the Russia led communism as our Lady of Fatima foretold.

10. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Principalities

The situation in Venezuela is also very instructive. There in a generally rich country, the poorer people, or at least those who manipulated them, took control of the government and basically demanded that the govt be structured to look after them in all particulars, even where it clogged up the private sector leading to its collapse. Some people in Western countries have now a very strong sense of entitlement, politicians should 'deliver' on x y and z and to hell with the complaints of those who have to pay for it all! So in Venezuela they just gave up, the private sector, leading to the collapse.

You can definitely see that happening in other Western countries...

josephite and AED like this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Stupidly, the Venezuelans put all their eggs in one basket - oil. When oil prices were high, they spent as though the prices would never go down again. Prior to the oil boom, they had sufficient agricultural produce to feed themselves but they neglected that because oil was more lucrative. Another mistake they made was not building a refinery. Their economy and currency collapsed along with the oil prices when there was a glut of crude on the market. They had to import refined oil and pay for it in US$, as well as importing food. At least, that's my understanding of the mess presided over by Chavez and friends.

Financial pundits have been expecting a "correction" in the markets for quite a while. I don't understand the stock market but tend to watch money focused programmes on TV because there's less hysteria in the reporting when it's about real profits and losses rather than governments robbing Peter to pay Paul.

josephite, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  12. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

Well, if the War of Psalm 83 should come about before the end of February, that could mark the beginning of a crash. Anytime there is a war in the Middle East the stock markets "fluctuate" to put it mildly. Everyone becomes so worried about oil supplies, that the entire market can collapse based on that worry.

josephite likes this.