1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Smoking Guns - Mark Mallett

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by lynnfiat, Nov 8, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

sparrow and Blizzard like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

What a truly wonderful piece of writing!!

Mark if you read this don't give up the writing no matter how hard things are at home.

The Church needs you; it really ,really , really does. Which is to say Christ needs you.

I am praying for you in a special way, don't give up your calling.

Luke 22:31
    "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Sam, lynnfiat, sparrow and 3 others like this.
  3. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

The best defense/explanation of Medj I have ever read. Thorough and engaging.

Highly recommended!

lynnfiat, Booklady and sparrow like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

This blog of Mark's would be an excellent one to read for those on MOG forum that seem to reject everything (or nearly everything) that is not approved by the Vatican. Mark blows this mindset clear out of the water. Bravo Mark, you are a rational, well spoken mind in a world that rejects what God is doing in revealing his plans through his prophets, his messengers. (Amos 3:7) Many are stuck in old school thinking as it comes to modern messengers. It's as if God is not unveiling his plans at the same time Satan is trying to be deceive as many as he can as the ape of God. God will not be mocked and will not be outdone by the lies of Satan in our time.

lynnfiat, Blizzard and Booklady like this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

I've supported Medj for some time now, if for no other reason than the Evil One seems to have spent sooooo very much energy on opposing it.

Sam, lynnfiat and Booklady like this.
  6. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Pray for Mirjana. Before and after the apparition of November 2 she seems to be experiencing tremendous pain and can barely walk on her own.

Go to about 33:00 in the video below. Also when the apparition ends and towards the very end of the video.

Sam likes this.
  7. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Mirjana is suffering with back problems.

8. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

9. Fiat

Fiat The Good Shepherd

I was literally in tears watching Mirjana struggle to walk, kneel, sit and stand while doing her best to contain her pain which was clearly evident. I relate to her so much because I know, intimately, what she is going through as I suffer daily with the same back and leg issues. The difference is I receive treatment which decreases, although does not eliminate, the symptoms while, clearly, Mirjana has chosen to suffer. She is incredible by continuing to fulfill her fiat to our Blessed Mother. I have such an enormous respect and love for Mirjana for I doubt if I would have had the same strength and maintain my dignity as she has. I ask for everyone to pray, pray, pray so her pains be alleviated!!!

Blizzard and Sam like this.
  10. josephite

josephite Powers

And the following is Our Lady of Medjugorje's November 2, 2017 monthly message on that day through Mirjana:

“Dear children, As I am looking at you gathered around me, your mother, I see many pure souls, many of my children who are seeking love and consolation, but no one is offering it to them.

I also see those who are doing evil, because they do not have good examples; they have not come to know my Son.

The good which is silent and is spread through pure souls is the strength which sustains this world.

There is much sin, but there is also love.

My Son is sending me to you - the mother who is the same for everyone - that I may teach you to love, to comprehend that you are brothers. He desires to help you. Apostles of my love, a living desire of faith and love is sufficient, and my Son will accept it. But you must be worthy, you must have good will and open hearts.

My Son enters into open hearts. I, as a mother, desire that you may all the better come to know my Son - God born of God – to come to know the greatness of His love which you need so much. He accepted your sins upon Himself and obtained redemption for you, and in return He asked that you love each other.

My Son is love. He loves all people without difference, all people of all countries and of all nations. If you, my children, would live the love of my Son, His kingdom would already be on earth.

Therefore, apostles of my love, pray, pray that my Son and His love may be all the closer to you; that you may be an example of love and may help all those who have not come to know my Son. Never forget that my Son, one and triune, loves you. Love your shepherds and pray for them. Thank you.”

11. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

First, I want to say that I like much of what I have read from Mark and I am very appreciative of what he does. Although I have not read everything that he has written, Mark is human just like us and I don't think that he is going to get "everything" right, all of the time. I am certainly not going to get everything right all of the time either.

Also, I have never been to Medjugorje and I haven't fully made up my mind about it because I haven't studied everything in relation to it either. Ultimately, my opinion about people and apparitions either approved or unapproved is if they bring a person closer to God and the one true faith, the Church, then that is a very good thing.

With that said, I would like to discuss the following - item #14 in Mark's post,

14: Our Lady allegedly said: “In God there are no divisions or religions; it is you in the world who have created divisions.”

This is true. God is one. There are no divisions. And God is not a religion. Religion is the composite of man’s yearnings, rituals, and expression directed toward the Creator. It is spirituality ordered. Moreover, the invitation to come to God is open to everyone. “For God so loved the world… whoever believes in Him may not perish.” When Jesus established His Church, He was not establishing a religion, but His Kingdom. We identify this Kingdom by the terms “Catholic Church” precisely because man has “created divisions.” [Emphasis added for discussion]

Jesus himself, at the hour of his Passion, prayed “that they may all be one” (Jn 17:21). This unity, which the Lord has bestowed on his Church and in which he wishes to embrace all people, is not something added on, but stands at the very heart of Christ’s mission. —POPE ST. JOHN PAUL II, Ut Unum Sint, May 25th, 1995; vatican.va
    According to Jesus’ prayer, someday, there will be one flock under one Shepherd. Perhaps you and I will say, “Ah, at last the world is Catholic,” and we won’t be wrong. But in the Book of Revelation, this is how St. John records it:

“I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, God’s dwelling is with the human race. He will dwell with them and they will be his people and God himself will always be with them as their God” (Revelation 21:3).
    We will all simply be called “his people.”
    The Holy Family were Jewish. Judaism was in fact considered a religion whether that was the terminology that was used at the time or not. So, why would man believe that God was not establishing a religion when Jesus established the Church. It would be the natural thinking of man at the time that he was, in fact, establishing a religion.

In addition, the term catholic means universal and I hope that Mark was trying to state that the rest of the world created divisions by creating religions other than only one which was established by Jesus Christ, the universal church, which has come to be known as the Catholic Church.

Finally, I thought that Jesus was clear that His Kingdom was not on Earth as we know it but imho he was establishing a path to that Kingdom which could be obtained by man through His Church,

John 18:36 Jesus answered: My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would certainly strive that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now my kingdom is not from hence.
    I wonder what people would be saying if item #14 was written by someone at the Vatican or by Andrea Grillo, for instance.

PS- Maybe Mark Mallett will make some minor adjustments to his post.