The Shroud of Turin

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Mac, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Mac

Mac Guest

2000 years ago ,the Good Lord not only died for our sins , he also left us a photo.

As Im sure your all aware. In the late 80's carbon dating showed the Shroud to be around 500yrs old. These scientific tests were flawed and even fraudulent. The Holy Shroud is the real deal.... View attachment 1851

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Ang, Adoremus, Miriam and 1 other person like this.
  2. Mac

Mac Guest

Good Documentary..

3. FrChuck

FrChuck Guest

GEORGIA, Miriam and Heidi like this.
  4. FrChuck

FrChuck Guest

Mac you are correct. The piece of cloth that was tested was only five hundred years old. It was a cloth used to repair the shroud after the fire occurred. If they would use a piece of cloth other then around the fringe of the shroud it would date to the time of Jesus.

Mac and Heidi like this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Guest

The Shroud was confirmed by our Blessed Mother in a conversation with Conchita at Garabandal.
    Conchita repeated Our Lady’s words : “ It is the Divine imprint of my Son”.

http://www.ourlady.ca/info/holyShroud.htm

mothersuperior7, Miriam, Ang and 2 others like this.
  6. Mac

Mac Guest

Pope Benedict ...
    Although the Vatican has never asserted that the shroud is incontestably genuine, Pope Benedict XVI came close to endorsing its authenticity during a visit to Turin in May 2010.

"This is a burial cloth that wrapped the remains of a crucified man in full correspondence with what the Gospels tell us of Jesus," he said.

The relic was "an icon written in blood; the blood of a man who was whipped, crowned with thorns, crucified and injured on his right side," the Pope said.

7. miker

miker Powers

St. Faustina was asked by The Lord Himself to have His Image painted and she said the Devine Mercy image we now are familiar with is what she saw. Look at how this image perfectly fits the Shroud......

Miriam and Ang like this.
  8. miker

miker Powers

Read this article yesterday. Not that i think more proof is needed on who the man is on the Shroud. But, reading this just brings home just how much Christ suffered that day for us. It truly should stop us and cause us to fall on our knees in reparation and sorry. And the conclusion that His actual physical cause of death may in fact have been a "broken heart" is true in more ways then one. For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Jeanne likes this.
  9. miker

miker Powers

10. Mystical Rose

Mystical Rose New Member

The Shroud is real. The reason people are fooled into believing it's fraudulent is because the corner that was tested was actually a patch. The rest of the cloth is totally different. The Shroud IS for real.

GEORGIA and Mac like this.
  11. GEORGIA

GEORGIA New Member

[​IMG]

Hi every one,

This is my first post I wainted to tell you that this is the exactlly image that appeared to me in a innervision I had of Christ (I experienced a purification with the father and the holy spirit that day). After that day I tried to find an image of Jesus Christ in the internet and saw him again in this picture of the scroud and its so amazing to me. so yes it is for real.

picadillo likes this.
  12. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Georgia,

I have believed in the shroud all my life. What do you think about the image that the 6 year old Lithuanian girl painted of Christ and was backed up by the boy in the movie Heaven is for real? Did you also receive the warning experience and what was that like if yes?

13. Bernadette

Bernadette Archangels

I believe the Shroud is like so many other things we see. Some always believed and others want proof and some even with proof still would question its authenticity. Because if the Shroud is true then everything it stands for is also true. Christ not only was real but his words are true. Some cannot handle this because it means they have to accept something they believe is unpleasant. I've always believed the Shroud to be authentic and knew that mans carbon testing was wrong. Nothing can explain the image or replicate it to date. It's changed those who've tried to disprove it as well. I find the image so inspiring and filled with awe when I look at it. If you ever get the chance to visit Mother Angelicas in Hanceville they have a replica of the Shroud and other things like the crown of thorns outside the lower chapel.

God Bless!

GEORGIA likes this.
  14. GEORGIA

GEORGIA New Member

Dear Picadillo,

I have seen the image of the Lithuanian girl and I think it has some differences with the image I saw in my vision (it is excactly the same with the shrounds image). Yes I experienced my personal warning in 2010. I was at my work that time alone in the office and had a thought about Christ with much love compassion, regret and faith, and then his face appeared to me surrounded with light and light came out of his eyes and then a bit higher I saw our farther yet not so distinct couldn't see every detail but he sat on his thrown in heaven and I could feel his emotions telling me I am your first father before your earthly father loving you and everyone so deeply like a mother only can love and he is so mercyful forgives everything and so pure. I felt like I had an amnesia and remembered everything that moment and I called him father. A felt that day and many days after an inner burning in my heart and chest and realised my sins espessially of not loving everyone as I should have and everything I had done and offended him and I cried and cried begged for forgivness and went to confession a bit later. I also felt him leaving my soul and it was horrible I was emty inside and I begged him to return an he did 2 weeks later. I just want to tell everyone that when this happens to you please humble yourself and wish Good to cleanse you from your sins its the biggest gift from above.

padraig, Miriam and kathy k like this.
  15. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Thank you Georgia for your response. How long ago did this happen and how did it change you? Thanks for your considering these questions.

16. GEORGIA

GEORGIA New Member

It happened 4 years ago and yes it did change me.
    First of all I am happier and more at peace. Now I know the truth because Jesus is the thruth and the only way.
    I go more often to church, pray, confess and receive the holy communion. I also try to obey the 10 commandments and it is now easier to distinguish when I sin and try not to.
    I feel the presence of Christ in my heart and i have a warmth in my chest I feel more alive.

17. Tomdarius

Tomdarius New Member

My mother had visited one of the churches in the Philippines. Pls check the photo if you have seen any image similar to the shroud of Turin. She was kneeling in front of the altar

18. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

Is it True, a Church in Turin is modeled after a dream of St Don Bosco...After the Battle of Lepento ??? anyone have any info?
    Intresting the Shroud will open for public display soon and papa Francis is also coming to Turin with isis threats to Rome....so many signs and wonders around Pope Francis.

19. MMarie

MMarie Guest

20. Bella

Bella Guest

It is on display this Summer in Turin..it only happens every 5/10 years or so... I think end of June it finishes..

I think I will go over for a weekend soon and view it as soon as it is open to the public.. does anyone else want to come and meet up there ?

Bella.