1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Revelation 12 Sign - WCWTS

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Carol55, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Carol55 likes this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

3. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

I agree with your discomfort Dolours.
    I really enjoyed the Pat Archbold article a year ago which made me aware of this alignment of planets.
    But I suspect the 23rd of September will be a normal day for me for sure.

If after all the warnings from heaven can give us no date, and a date can be forecast through Astrology, I will eat my hat.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Dolours, Don_D, AED and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dean

Dean Archangels

THat. Was. Awesome

Dolours, Carol55 and Don_D like this.
  5. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I tend to agree, but am not so sure that paying attention to the "signs" is astrology. After all, Genesis 1: 14 says:

"And God said: 'Let there be lights made in the firmament of heaven, to divide the day and the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons and for days and years.'"

But I do agree that we should not get too excited with eclipses and other alignments. The fact is that even if they are important heralds, it shouldn't disturb our peace. I must admit that I do hope that the supernatural Sign of Cross prophesied by Saint Faustina comes during our lifetime. Christ also promised that such a supernatural sign of the Cross would be seen by the world before the end. The world desperately needs a wakeup call and needs to be reminded that the only "way" is the way of the Cross.

Carol55, Don_D and AED like this.
  6. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

I'm all in for Supernatural signs.
    But will no longer put stock in an alignment of planets....Astrology is the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial objects as a means for divining information about human affairs and terrestrial events.

I hope this doesnt offend anyone.I hope there is Divine intervention on the 23rd.I hope there is on every day.

Carol55 and Don_D like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Yep. Me too. I say just keep praying and making sacrifices and be ready. Quoting Hamlet again: "the readiness is all."

Mac, Carol55 and Don_D like this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Top and currently most respected astronomers at Cal Tech (who were originally disbelievers) would disagree with you, as of 2016:

Astronomers, Michael Brown and Konstantin Batygin, at the California Institute of Technology announced Wednesday that they have found new evidence of a giant icy planet lurking in the darkness of our solar system far beyond the orbit of Pluto. They are calling it "Planet Nine." (Planet Nine now due to the demoting of Pluto as a planet).

Their paper, published in the Astronomical Journal, estimates the planet's mass as five to 10 times that of the Earth.

........they have inferred its existence from the motion of recently discovered dwarf planets and other small objects in the outer solar system. Those smaller bodies have orbits that appear to be influenced by the gravity of a hidden planet – a "massive perturber."

Batygin and Brown describe their work in the current issue of the Astronomical Journal and show how Planet Nine helps explain a number of mysterious features of the field of icy objects and debris beyond Neptune known as the Kuiper Belt.

“Although we were initially quite skeptical that this planet could exist, as we continued to investigate its orbit and what it would mean for the outer solar system, we become increasingly convinced that it is out there,” says Batygin, an assistant professor of planetary science. “For the first time in over 150 years, there is solid evidence that the solar system’s planetary census is incomplete.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-of-the-solar-system/?utm_term=.c3ba10787782

And then all of the articles from most reputable news sources at the time from the 1980s that reported same until govt. agencies began stifling the reporting and even blocking evidence from the new South Pole telescope (built there around 2007 under precarious conditions due to best observation point for this "planet")

http://rabbithole2.com/news/top_news/revisiting_old_planet_x_nibiru_destroyer_10th_planet_news.php

And this fellow's simple report from decades past sighting via the Hubble Telescope is always interesting.....they call him a CIA agent but rather he seems to have been an employee of NASA who worked together with the CIA on this discovery:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/alle...wing-it-through-hubble-space-telescope_032016

9. Dean

Dean Archangels

What they found has thought to been out there for a while, that is NOT the same thing as this mythological Nibiru which some claim they can see and which is crashing towards earth and supposed to impact us in 2016, 2017, soon to be 2018. not the same thing at all.

garabandal likes this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

AED,

It is thought that Shakespeare was reflecting on the following scripture when we wrote that line,

Matthew 10:28 And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell.
    You probably know that already.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Carol--actually I didn't. And I know the play quite well so I am pleased to know this fact. I love the quote because he has come to terms with his possible death and is at peace. Another favorite from the play: "there is a Divinity that shapes our ends rough hew them how we will. ". Shakespeare was a Catholic in a time when being a Catholic was life threatening. His plays are immersed in the Catholic faith. Are you familiar with author Joseph Pierce? He has done some wonderful work on Shakespeare.

HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The history of Nibiru goes back thousands of years.....its bigger system's elliptical orbit has been reported as coming around every 3600 years. It's been the source of prior "cleansings" of the earth. And Nibiru, the outermost planet of this Nemesis system (which is called the planet of the crossing since it is what is usually observed first and which has its own moons as it is a planet that circles around the main dwarf/dark star or what is thought to be our sun's binary sun in a separate orbit around our sun) has never been reported in all of the history or even the news reports via the reputable news conveyors or by any of the historical data of those who have passed on the history as itself "crashing into the earth" as you stated. I explained this elsewhere...perhaps you missed it. What it will have, and is allready having as reported by those astronomers at Cal Tech that apparently you dismiss for those who seem to be just "there are some who believe or say, etc." is an effect of gravitational pull upon normally steady orbits of the space junk within the Kuiper belt sending off already new and unexpected meteors and comets et al which themselves would fulfill the prophecies of coming comets of purification. And such gravitational pull, as stated again by the most notable astronomists, is already being noticed in its effects of perturbation upon the outermost planets' orbits.

Since this is a dark star it doesn't give off its own light. Thus why it has only been noticed via infrared telescopes and why it is predicted to be noticed in its approach only at sunrise or sunset when it will be given light from our sun. As this system comes around with its magnetic pull it is predicted to lock onto our poles and "flip" them, "moving" mountains and rivers from their normal positions. The NASA employee explained this in the report I offered. And there have been well known Catholic speakers (Spirit Daily having done several articles) who have reported such future events as witnessed within their NDEs.....one of whom is Sondra Abrahams here: (approx. at 2:15 min. mark)...

There is much amateur reporting of misinformation that interchanges Nibiru and Nemesis for what they call Planet X or the dark star itself when they are not the same as my attempt to explain above....so that is why people can get confused. Reports differ as well in the years that this binary system needs to make its orbit.

This is one of the best articles (below) for use of proper terms and sourcing of the discoveries via the more powerful telescopes during the past decades.....it says what I attempted to say myself. No one of course is forcing anyone to explore beyond their already developed personal opinions from lesser sources and facts. And no one is claiming any dates or supposed sightings that are all over the place. I have seen some reports from interviews with certain individuals that attempt to mix the Rev. 12 cosmic positioning that is occurring this Sep. 23 with this "second sun" orbital system! But this article explains things in a more logical pattern with good references within the long history of what is known:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-n...potential-impacts-on-our-solar-system/5459788

DivineMercy and Don_D like this.
  13. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

AED, No, I have not heard of Joseph Pierce. I remember some of Shakespeare from high school. The funny thing is early today, I was thinking about the following which I had to memorize in H.S.,
    Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
    To the last syllable of recorded time,
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

I was thinking about how I believe that I work towards not being that poor player that Shakespeare spoke of in Macbeth, if that's possible. Then I thought of the scripture from my signature, "If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal." 1 Cor 13 I wonder if this scripture is related to the soliloquy that I had to memorize so many years ago. Strange how the mind works some times. I suppose that we should do the best that we can; have good intentions and remain as charitable as possible.

My thoughts and prayers are mainly with Cardinal Burke and Pope Francis today...

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  14. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Just like this coming Saturday there are many video's and articles written about these things. I believe that some of them are deliberately meant to overwhelm and cast doubt just like any good conspiracy theory. Making it much easier for people of our day to remain lazy and easily cast off that which they simply don't want to think about because of a sense of powerlessness in proportion to them. Except, one has to admit that these so called theories which even 5 years ago would have labeled one a complete nut job in the eyes of many have become much more plausible.

Having always had an interest in the stars I read Sitchin's books back in the 80's and several times since before anyone really was even aware of them. I find it very plausible that given the scientific knowledge of this day that once confronted with scientific proof of an external threat of this nature to the world that Governments and even our very own Vatican would keep any knowledge of this completely to themselves.

The thing about Sitchin which I did not and do not care for to this day was his insistence in a round about way that Religion is flawed with an underlying creation story and story of chastisement. I got rid of his books for this reason because I do not believe them to be consistent with Christ.

There is a lot of conjecture out there. I look at it through the lens of my own house being in order. If I am diligent about this then I have nothing to fear.

AED likes this.
  15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

We may be getting a preview of the approach of the hardened unbelievers after they experience the Warning and wish to debunk it.

16. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Yes, in fact I have considered this off and on recently. While I do believe that the Warning will be an event which will convert a great many I also think that there will be a very concerted effort to rationalize it away as everything is these days and openly mock those who take it to heart and amend their lives to Christ.

DivineMercy and AED like this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Some one throwing a wrench into the works of the accepted Rev. 12 sign coming Sep. 23:

Biblical Signs in the Sky? September 23, 2017

One day last fall I was working in my office when my desk phone rang. It was a reader of The Catholic Astronomer, calling me with a question. He asked why the Vatican Observatory blog was full of discussion on black holes or whatnot, when there was something much more momentous to talk about.

First, in one year, thanks to the Earth’s annual orbit, the sun travels the entirety of the ecliptic, and thus passes through every one of the 12 constellations of the zodiac. The sun is in Virgo every September. Second, in one month the moon goes through its cycle of phases, and travels the entirety of the ecliptic, and thus passes through every constellation of the zodiac—all owed to the period of the moon’s orbit being one month. Therefore there is always a day or two every year when the sun is in Virgo and the moon is just to the east of Virgo (just past the “feet”). So, the celestial “woman clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet” is as common in September as is the U.S.’s Labor Day.

But what of the crown of twelve “stars,” comprised of three planets and the nine stars of Leo? The response to this question is another question—why nine stars in Leo? There are many more than nine stars in Leo. Those nine are just brighter ones that are often depicted as comprising the general outline or shape of the constellation. But in fact there are scads of stars in Leo and surrounding the “head” of Virgo.

And not all depictions of Leo show those nine as its outline. Some show the outline of Leo as consisting of ten stars, for example. That would give Virgo a crown of thirteen stars here!

So the sun in Virgo, the moon at Virgo’s “feet”, and Jupiter in the constellation are regular occurrences. This leaves the planets at the “head” (the number depending on the number of stars granted to Leo) as the determining factor in making a “momentous” celestial arrangement. Indeed, while various Internet sources speak of the specific celestial arrangement here as being “unique in human history” or “once in 7000 years”, in fact it is not unique to September 23, 2017. This basic arrangement happened before—in September 1827, in September 1483, in September 1293, and in September 1056. These are all shown at the end of this post. I only searched back one thousand years, from 2017 to 1017—there are undoubtedly other examples outside of that time period, and probably a couple examples that I missed within that time period.

More....with illustrations:

http://www.vofoundation.org/blog/biblical-signs-sky-september-23-2017/

18. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

etoa,

This man does hasn't done all of his homework, lol. He did not mention anything about Jupiter entering Virgo and remaining in Virgo for approximately 9 months, referred to as "pregnancy" in the following chart which is included in a link in my original post along with this statement:

"From what I can tell, over a 10,000 year period, 2017 is the only year that fits the text. That's pretty astounding if you think about it. Leaving the fifth maybe condition aside, there were only three near-matches in over 10,000 years: 3974 BC, 3915 BC, and 2705 BC."

[​IMG]

It appears that this has never happened before, at least not in the time period which was checked above.

In addition, just like in the tilma where Our Lady of Guadalupe is standing on a crescent moon, the moon is a crescent on 9/23/17.

Byron, DivineMercy and AED like this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Actually I believe that he did mention or assumed Jupiter as part of the pattern that occurs regularly since his emphasis was not on that regularly occurring portion but on the correction of the number of stars counted within Leo combo as being only the accepted 12 which so many agree make this a one time life event. I just happened upon this article and it turns out that this fellow is my cousin's son. He's a pretty well respected, in the field, Doctor of physics and astronomy....teaches at our community college in Louisville where I grew up and maintains the observatory there. He also writes often for "The Catholic Astronomer", the Vatican Observatory Foundation Blog. Both parents were teachers....at Tuskegee....one a doctor of philosophy and other of english. When he speaks about the numerous stars within Leo, correcting the assumption of only there being 12, if anyone is counting beyond 12, such info came later since back in the days it was only the brightest ones that could be seen, thus why the limited number being used for this particular Sep. 23 configuration. So he is rather well equipped to comment on the subject.

In trying to find out anything else he had written I came upon this quite interesting forum that he organized at the Free Public Library with a couple of experts in Astronomy, one being a type of re-enactor for the purpose of astronomy, a civil war general, and the other being the current head of the Vatican Observatory....Jesuit of course. I found both presentations quite entertaining and informative, but esp. the Vat. Observatory head. My cousin, who wrote the above article, is the presenter and organizer of the event.

About Christopher M. Graney
    Christopher M. Graney is professor of physics and astronomy at Jefferson Community & Technical College in Louisville, Kentucky (USA), where he helps keep the college’s observatory running. For some years now his research focus has been the history of astronomy, especially the late 16th and early 17th centuries. He is the author of the 2015 book Setting Aside All Authority: Giovanni Battista Riccioli and the Science Against Copernicus in the Age of Galileo, and the forthcoming book Mathematical Disquisitions: The Booklet of Theses Immortalized by Galileo, both published by the University of Notre Dame Press.

That presentation with the current head of the Vatican Observatory. You will find all parts of the presentation in the column on the right:

20. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

etoa,
    I think that Mr. Graney glosses over the situation with Jupiter. I am pretty certain that he never discusses the retrograde motion of Jupiter which makes it appear that Jupiter remains in Virgo for approximately the length of a pregnancy. This is crucial, imo. He is correct about the number of stars in Leo and this has been addressed by many others who have studied this sign. Many people have argued that the main stars which have are used to represent the constellation Leo is nine. This is an issue that we can go around in circles debating but time is better spent praying, I believe.

DivineMercy, Heidi and Don_D like this.