1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Results of the Maricopa County's investigation into Obama's Birth Certificate have been released

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Richard67, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

The 5-year investigation in now concluded and the conclusion of the investigation is that Obama's Birth Certificate is a fraudulent document. Their investigation is now heading to Congress:

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Says he has more "sensitive" information he won't mention there. Wonder if it goes to Congress if we'll hear what that is too....or will they operate as before and keep the truth and such facts from the public. The sheriff tried to give the facts they had on O's fraudulent Selective Service application to....Selective Service agency and was told to deal with the FBI which of course was under Holder at the time. No one appointed in this current regime would touch his discovery and made every effort to block it from the various courts to which it was presented, saying for the most part that members of the American public did not have standing! And there is also the history of O using multiple Soc. Secur. numbers. Those who knew him in HI said it was known that he got into schools as a foreign student; always went by Barrie Soetoro while he has said that he never had any other alias. Has been corrupt from the top down for a long time with this character.

Richard67 likes this.
  3. Dean

Dean Archangels

There is a reason we fired Joe this fall. This was the first time in 25 years of voting I ever voted against a Republican. He's a showman that's all.

4. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Well, showman or not, the facts speak for themselves and now Congress will get a chance to show the same courage and endure the same personal assaults that Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo have endured for 5 years. Obama's birth certificate and origins raised red flags from the very beginning. It was actually a Hillary operative named Philip Berg who originally raised the questions on Obama's origins way back in 2008 when Obama was still a nobody. When it became clear that Obama was the Chosen One, the Media prompltly ignored all these questions and branded anyone asking them "racists" or "conspiracy theorists." It then took a guy named Donald Trump to get Obama to release what a 5-year investigation has determined is a fraudulent document. Now it is up to Paul Ryan's Congress to act. I won't hold my breath.

earthtoangels likes this.
  5. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

God's Justice is always worth the wait.

6. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

It has been predicted by some for months that BO/DemLibs/Media are planning to run a Shadow DC Government to harass, hobble and distract Trump & Administration at every turn. It's already in place and operating 30 days out.
    Now!! I Hope & Pray that Trump, his $$$/security team/investigators, plus his powerful friends, Patriots like Sheriff Joe and DOJ/DOD/DOS insider whistleblowers have been building a Shadow the Shadow Govt. Team to Hit Back ... & Hard. Trump is facing Manifest Evil in DC (of both parties & lobbyists) .... elsewhere and will quite simply need USA Patriots/Minutemen, our Prayers and God's Help to accomplish anything of substance! ................ he has to, of course, survive 20 Jan & beyond! ............. I'm still betting he is a False Dawn but Praying I'm wrong!
    GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
    PS: Politico, like MediaMatters, ABCNNBCBS-PBS & NYT/LAT, is/are nothing but a mouth organ for the FAR LEFT USA Democrat Party and seem very afraid of Trump's "Security" Team ... Gee!! I wonder why :confused::
    Trump private security force ‘playing with fire’
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-security-force-232797

e999a687-c417-4fab-81ab-fcf5905f2e97.jpg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016