1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Purple Scapular

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Dec 16, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I had never heard of this before today. It was revealed Marie Juli Jahenny. It is supposed to preserve you through the Chastisement according to a Revelation of Jesus.

I think in the USA they call it the , 'Purple Scapular'. Though here is is called, 'Violet'.

Fascinating. I believe in Marie Julie though she has no Church recognition as yet. I think I'll get one.

I love finding new things like this out.:)

gracia, BrianK and Byron like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

gracia and BrianK like this.
  3. maryrose

maryrose Powers

i have this scapular hanging inside my front door

AED and gracia like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

Wow! I can't believe I never heard of it before:)

5. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

gracia likes this.
  6. Child of God

Child of God New Member

I too have mine in sight as you walk through the door!
    Marie Julie Jahenny also has a book “Preparations and Remedies given to us by Our Lord and Mary Our Mither for the END TIMES”
    You can purchase this book and the Purple Scapular at -St. Michael The Archangle Books and Gifts
    www.stmichaelstore.com
    I have been purchasing from these lovely people for many years!
    God Bless!

7. Child of God

Child of God New Member

The scapular is called “The Scapular of Benediction” on the website I listed. Add this to search as it is not listed with regular scapulars. Also, all of their scapulars have been touched to a first class relic of Our Lord, Our Blessed Mother , or of St Joseph .
    They also have rare holy oils and even “Miraculous Grapes” that will sustain you in end times.
    This is not hocus pocus stuff! Promise

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

I must get myself one for Christmas. thank you.
    I believe all that is happening in the world is simply a mirror of what is happening in the Church.

God is Angry; I have no better way to put it. He is not and will not be mocked.

9. AED

AED Powers

Booklady likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

I think I might order a few and hand them out to people who will make use of them, not throw them in the bin.

AED likes this.
  11. My parents are in north county Santa Barbara, I was talking to my mom the other day and she said that it was hazy and yellow all day with ash falling....I should be out there at the end of this week. I'll take pictures if I see any fire biz. Hopefully it'll be under control by then.

12. AED

AED Powers

I will remember you both in my prayers tonight. This fire is apocalyptic . Terrifying

any name you wish and Carol55 like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I was reading yesterday again what Our Lady said at La Salette, in warning about the Chastisement she repeated several times about the Earth rising up, off Earthquakes. I had forgotten that. But there are so many Signs in Nature it would be difficult to know where to start...

any name you wish and sterph like this.