1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The New Babylon

Discussion in 'Welcome to new Members' started by Rey Urena, Oct 19, 2016.

?

As we are in serious times, where is the New Babylon.

1. USA

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. China

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Brothers and sisters in Christ. As the Lord knows me inside out. These things I say, is for the love of Christ and all of you. Not to confuse or mislead anyone, Oh father forbid in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.. I have to give account to my Lord Jesus, how I construct the time he gives me on this Earth. I cannot in anyway keep silent. The Lord has led me to believe that the United States of America is the great prostitute, The new Babylon. It has spread her era's all over the world ,it has led the world with everything that is against Our Father and his son our Lord Jesus Christ. Even the smallest third world countries in world including mine in far away valleys ,have been contaminated . With its lust and greed, and selfishness even in the hearts of the poorest economicly and in the faith. Brothers and sisters in Christ. Forgive me if what I say hurts you or confuse in anyway. I say these things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, for his glory, with the father to guide all of us in his spirit. That we can be ready and working when he comes, or he calls us to him, may Our Lord Jesus Christ keep you always in his peace.

Jeanne and Byron like this.
  2. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

It is very easy to know according to Genesis 10, the origin of nations. The modern genetics is proof.
    Magog is ancestor according to Jewish tradition of Scythians, and according national traditions of Hungarians, Huns, Mongols. And this is invention of the genetics
    [​IMG]

You are descendants of Gomer :) But we, Slavs, are from Madai according to our and Jewish tradition.

Revelation is very easy to understand for someone, who got a gift from God. The key to all prophecies in Bible is in Notebooks of Maria Valtorta

Byron likes this.
  3. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

I find most of this "Stuff" all very interesting but discount most of it.... and guess most of that most is just confusing chaff-n-chatter!.
    The Lord said there would be SIGNS ...... and the Cities and Woods are full of them. I'll say again!! Do we really need anymore!!?? How many people here and elsewhere are waiting for some "Special Sign". It seems to me that The Lord will make His Signs simple and easy to understand ... just as His Message on Earth 2,000 years ago was simple and easy to understand. Too many folks are making it difficult and confusing! Ya don't have to be a Rocket Scientist or PhD in Math to Get-it .... quite the contrary. Did not Jesus say come to Him as children. Simple Faith is all He asks I believe............. I also guess that The Lord will admonish many Church Leaders, of all faiths, one day by asking: Why did you make it so difficult for others to come to ME!??

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

josephite likes this.
  4. Byron

Byron Angels

I want to remind you that in the bible St Peter and St Paul spoke about the antichrist as mystery Babylon because of persecution. Mystery Babylon was called that so nobody would understand them. They were speaking of the Israelis. At the time, Israelis were spying on Christians and handing them to the Romans to be killed.

5. Byron

Byron Angels

And today, Christians are being handed to ISIS. Few Christians have been allowed through the United Nations to come to the U.S. History repeats itself.

6. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Truly, if you want to know, what the great Babylon means, you have to look inside yourself. Every single man is a part of this city. If someone tells, that Babylon is Russia, China, USA, he can have always only partial truth. The building blocks of this spiritual City are sins of individuals. Hatred, pride, lust, selfishness, idolary of selves...
    These are building the City, where the people are not able to understand and love each other, therefore it got an apt name - Babylon. And since it is widespread worldwide, it can be called the Great.

Byron likes this.
  7. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Really nobody? Nobody without God's grace. Who has understanding, he understands almost all Revelation at the right time. Since this Babylon shall be destroyed by Second Pentecost, consider what the Babylon means...

Byron likes this.
  8. Byron

Byron Angels

Interesting interpretation. You may be right.

LittleVoice likes this.
  9. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Glory be to our Father in heaven always , through our Lord Jesus Christ . As all prophecies in the past, were fully understood at the time they were being furfilled. Many generations past after many prophecies were prophesied , and the people thought it was going to happen in there own time. I believe this was a good thing because the next-generations were being tought about all the prophesies. Generation to Generations. This was in God's plan, so when the time came for these prophesies to be furfilled. God's to chosen people will fully understand them, and believe in the word of our Father in heaven .

LittleVoice likes this.