The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

You are so correct! When we read the writings our hearts are so filled with love that they can only come from Jesus! Fiat!

Patty, Xavier and Rain like this.
  2. lynnfiat

Luisa: I found myself outside of myself, and in looking into the vault of the heavens, I saw three Suns: one seemed to set in the east, another in the west, and the third in the south. The splendor of the rays that they sent forth was so great that they united with one another, in such a way as to become one. I seemed to see the mystery of the Most Holy Trinity, and man, formed with the three powers in Its image. I also understood that for one who stayed in that light, his will would be transformed in the Father, his intellect in the Son, his memory in the Holy Spirit. How many things I understood! But I am unable to manifest them. Vol. 3, May 9, 1900

Patty, Xavier and Fatima like this.
  3. lynnfiat

Feast of The Baptism of the Lord
    Luisa's prayer: To ask You for the Kingdom of your Divine Will on earth, I follow You step by step as You walk alone with my "I love You, I adore You, I praise You, I thank You." With every breath You take, I want You to inhale my "I love You." I want to enclose in it your every word, and I want to offer it with your every glance. As You reach the Jordan, I saturate that water with my "I love You." In this way, as soon as John the Baptist pours water on your Head to baptize You, You will feel the fullness of my love mingled in it, a love that invokes for all creatures the baptismal water of your Divine Will and the arrival of its Kingdom. Beloved, in this solemn act of your baptism, I ask You for a grace You certainly won't deny me: I ask You to purify with your holy hands my little soul through the life-giving and creative water of your Divine Will, so I may hear nothing, see nothing and know nothing outside of the life of your Fiat. Oh, yes I ask You: Let my existence be nothing other than an uninterrupted act of your Will!

Patty, Xavier, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

After reading these post, I looked up The Divine Will on you tube. I’m trying to acquaint myself with this. This video was very helpful:

Xavier, Katfalls, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  5. Rain

Rain Powers

I owe that guy in the video, Daniel O'Connor, a debt a gratitude. He put the instructions on how to get "The Gift" toward the beginning of his book instead of at the back. This meant I didn't know how holy you're supposed to be to obtain It. Had I known, I wouldn't have dared ask.

Patty, Xavier, lynnfiat and 1 other person like this.
  6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

He explains this pretty good. It sounds very worthy of pursuing....and knowing that detachment to this life is probably the key....but we know that...we just need to get there. I know I need to. Hopefully this will help me ....

Patty, Xavier, lynnfiat and 1 other person like this.
  7. lynnfiat

Daniel O’Connor understands the writings of Luisa very well. He has several videos and books on the subject of this incredible Gift God desires to give us.

Patty, Xavier, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you, Lynne. I found this hour long clip very helpful and easily understandable. Having taken a course on Christian Prayer and Mysticism during my deacon formation, I was able to create a context and connect the dots more easily. Also, his quotes from Sr. Faustina nailed it. A continual self-oblation of my will to Jesus, that His Will may reign and act within me, but it begins with an initial heartfelt surrender.

Safe in the Divine Will!

Patty, Xavier and Beth B like this.
  9. lynnfiat

For those interested in reading the similarities regarding Saint Faustina and Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta, this is something I wrote a few years ago (click on attachment below:

Attached Files:

Xavier likes this.
  10. Rain

Rain Powers

Thank you for the useful comparisons, lynnfiat. It helps bring home how they are actually part of the same message.

Xavier likes this.
  11. Prince of Peace

Prince of Peace Principalities

Consecration to Luisa the secretary of the spirit

Attached Files:

12. lynnfiat

"The mission of my Will is the greatest that can exist; there is no good which does not descend from It; there is no glory which does not come from It. Heaven and earth - everything is centered in It. Therefore, be attentive, and do not want to waste time; everything I have told you for this mission of my Will was necessary - not for you, but for the honor, the glory, the knowledge and the sanctity of my Will. And since my Will is one, one was to be she to whom I was to entrust It (Luisa), and through whom I was to make Its rays blaze, to do good to all.” Vol. 17, May 1 1925

Patty and Xavier like this.
  13. lynnfiat

Dear Prince of Peace,
    I have no idea where you obtained this book, nor do I know anything about it. If I had read it, perhaps I could comment.
    Pax Christi
    Lynne

Xavier likes this.
  14. Prince of Peace

15. Prince of Peace

It is not necessary to buy the book. What is important is that page posted above where Father Iannuzzi admits a Consecration to Luisa secretary of the spirit. In my opinion there is a cult around this woman and because of that these writings will be suspended by the authorities of the church.

The bishop of the cause already ordered to stop the publications of any kind, which you do not obey here, posting her writings everyday.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 2:26 PM
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

17. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

Whaaaaattt??!!!!

Frodo and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. lynnfiat

Just to update you on Luisa's writings - we have been told that we may read any of the translations, but may not publish them for profit.

Xavier likes this.
  19. lynnfiat

To continue what Our dear Lord says about the Gift of living in His Divine Will:

"To live in my Will is to live as a son; to do my Will is to live as a servant. In the first state, what belongs to the father belongs to the son, and many times servants make more sacrifices than sons do; they have to expose themselves to more toilsome and more humble services, to cold, to heat, to traveling on foot. In fact, how much have my Saints not done in order to execute the orders of my Will? On the other hand, a son remains with his father, takes care of him, cheers him with his kisses and with his caresses; he commands the servants as if his father were commanding; if he goes out, he does not go on foot, but travels in a carriage. And while the son possesses everything that belongs to his father, servants are given only the retribution for the work they have done, remaining free to serve or not to serve their master; and if they do not serve, they have no more right to receive any further compensation. On the other hand, between father and son, no one can remove these rights: that the son possess the goods of the father; no law, either celestial or terrestrial, can remove these rights, nor unbind the sonship between father and son. My daughter, the living in my Will is the living that is closest to the blessed of Heaven; and it is so distant from one who does my Will and is faithfully submitted to my orders, just as Heaven is distant from the earth, just as the distance between a son and a servant, and between a king and a subject. And besides, this is a gift which I want to give in these times, so sad - that they may not only do my Will, but possess It. Am I perhaps not free to give whatever I want, whenever I want, and to whomever I want? Is a master not free to say to his servant: ‘Live in my house, eat, take, command like another me’? And so that no one may prevent him from possessing his goods, he legitimizes this servant as his own son, and gives him the right to possess. If a rich man can do so, much more can I do it.

This living in my Will is the greatest gift I want to give to creatures. My goodness wants to make ever greater display of love toward creatures; and since I have given them everything, and have nothing else to give to make Myself loved, I want to give them the gift of my Will, so that, by possessing It, they may love the great good they possess.

And do not be surprised if you see that they do not understand. In order to understand, they would have to dispose themselves to the greatest of sacrifices: that of not giving life, even in holy things, to their own will. Then would they feel the possession of Mine, and would touch with their own hands what it means to live in my Will. You, however, be attentive, and do not be bothered by the difficulties they raise; and I, little by little, will make my way to make them understand the living in my Will.”

20. lynnfiat

Also, I would like to make sure you are speaking of a book written by Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi. I know Fr. Joseph very well have have known him for about 25 years. I have all of his books and have never read in any of them that we should Consecrate ourselves to Luisa. I would find this very hard to believe that he would say that. If you can quote me exactly what he said and from what book you are taking this, I will contact Fr. Joe and ask him about this and will let you know what he says. This would avoid any confusion on the matter.
    God bless you.
    Lynne