The "New and Divine" holiness

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Dec 19, 2018.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

St. Annibale di Francia.jpg

Saint Annibale di Francia was founder of the Rogationists and Daughters of Divine Zeal.

In His Address to the Rogationist Fathers on the Centennial Anniversary of the Foundation of the Congregation of Rogationist Fathers of the Heart of Jesus, on May 16, 1997, Pope John Paul II said:

“The modern means that human sciences and contemporary technology make available and that you rightly try to use in your apostolic work will only be effective if they are sustained and guided by the original charismatic inspiration of the blessed founder, who saw in the "Rogate" the means God himself had provided to bring about that "new and divine" holiness with which the Holy Spirit wishes to enrich Christians at the dawn of the third millennium, in order to "make Christ the heart of the world".

On July 7, 2010 Benedict XVI blessed a marble statue of St. Annibale Maria di Francia (1851-1927), founder of the Congregation of the Rogationist Fathers of the Heart of Jesus and of the Daughters of Divine Generosity. The statue is positioned in an external niche of the Vatican Basilica near the Arch of the Bells.

Luisa: “I was feeling very afflicted, not only because of the privations of my sweet Jesus, but also because I had received the unexpected news of the death of Reverend Father Di Francia. He was the only one left to me, to whom I could open my poor soul. How well he could understand me – it was to a saint that I would entrust myself, who had very much comprehended all the value of what Jesus had told me about the Divine Will. He had so much interest in it that, with insistence, he had taken all the writings with himself in order to publish them.”

Saint Annibale talks about the writings of the Book of Heaven: “They are writings that we must make known to the world. I believe they would do much good. Since this knowledge of the Divine Will is so sublime, these writings which come from celestial dictation will present it with great clarity. In my opinion, no human intelligence could have created them.”

St. Annibale was the Extraordinary Confessor to the Servant of God, Luisa Piccarretta.
    St. Annibale died on June 1, 1927

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Lynne, thanks for the Christmas Novena that St. Annibale was given by Luisa and which he was so overwhelmed by. Its an awesome, small, reflection leading up to this blessed day.

Xavier, Patty, lynnfiat and 1 other person like this.
  3. lynnfiat

Book of Heaven, July 14, 1923
    “My daughter, the whole world is upside down; everyone is waiting for changes, for peace, for new things; they also gather to discuss such things and are surprised at their inability to conclude anything or make any serious decisions. So, true peace does not arise, for everything ends with words and no facts; and they hope that more conferences may serve to make serious decisions, but they wait in vain. In the meantime, in this waiting of theirs, they are all fearful, while some get ready for new wars others hope for new conquests. But in all this, peoples are impoverished and are stripped alive. And while they are waiting, tired of the sad era, which, dark and bloody, enwraps them, they wait and hope for a New Era of peace and of light… “The world is exactly at the same stage when I was about to come upon earth. All were awaiting a great event, a New Era; as it indeed occurred. The same now; since the great Event is coming – the New Era in which the Will of God will be done on earth as it is in Heaven – everyone is waiting for this new Era, being tired of the present one, but not knowing what this novelty, this change is, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth. This wait is a sure sign that the Hour is near. But the most certain sign is that I am manifesting what I want to do; and turning to a soul, just as I turned to my Mama in descending from Heaven to earth, I communicate to her my Will and the goods and effects It contains, in order to give It as gift to all humanity.”

4. AED

AED Powers

Imagine! This was written in 1923. And things have only gotten worse.

Patty and Xavier like this.
  5. lynnfiat

From Conchita di Armida on the reign of the Holy Spirit (the new era)

"'It is time that the Holy Spirit reign.' Very moved, the Lord told me this. He went on, 'and not a remote reign as something very sublime, even though it be so and there is nothing greater than He since He is God united and consubstantial with the Father and the Word. But it is necessary that He reigns, here, right close, in each soul and in each heart, in all the structures of My Church. The day on which there will flow in each pastor, in each priest, like an inner blood, the Holy Spirit, then will be renewed the theological virtues, now languishing, even in the ministers of My Church, due to the absence of the Holy Spirit. Then the world will change, for all the evils deplored today have their cause in the remoteness of the Holy Spirit. Then the world will change, for all the evils deplored today have their cause in the remoteness of the Holy Spirit, the sole remedy. Let the ministers of My Church react, through the medium of the Holy Spirit, and the whole world of souls will be divinized. He is the axis around which revolve the virtues. There is no virtue without the Holy Spirit. The decisive impulse for raising up My Church from the state of prostration in which she lies, consists in reviving the cult of the Holy Spirit. Let His place be given Him, that is, the first in intellects and wills! No one will be lacking anything with this heavenly wealth. The Father and I, the Word, We desire an ardent and vitalizing renewal of His reign in the Church.'"

Conchita: "Lord, yet the Holy Spirit reigns in the Church, why do You complain?"

Jesus: "Woe to Her were it not so! Certainly the Holy Spirit is the soul of this so dearly loved Church! But that about which I am complaining is that there is such little consideration for this gift of heaven, and to Him there is not accorded the importance due. His devotion in hearts is routine and languishing, indifferent, secondary. This brings about countless evils not only in the Church but in all souls. That is why the Works of the Cross have just come to renew devotion to Him and to extend it throughout the earth. May the Holy Spirit reign in souls, and the Word will be known and honored, the Cross taking on a new force in the souls spiritualized by divine Love.

"To the extent the Holy Spirit will reign, sensuality, which today invades the earth, will disappear. The Cross will never take root unless beforehand the soil is made ready by the Holy Spirit. That is why He appeared to you first even before the vision of the Cross. It is because of this He is at the summit of the Cross of the Apostolate.

"One of the main fruits of the mystical incarnation is the reign of the Holy Spirit which must bring about the disappearance of materialism"
    (Diary, Feb. 19, 1911).

Mario, djmoforegon, Fatima and 2 others like this.
  6. lynnfiat

In the Era of the living in the Divine Will, the souls will complete the Glory of God on the part of Creation.

This is why I am preparing the era of the living in my Will; and for all that creatures have not done in the past generations, and will not do, in this era of my Will they will complete the love, the glory, the honor of the whole Creation, and I will give them astonishing and unheard-of graces. This is why I am calling you to live in my Will, and I whisper into your ear: ‘Jesus, I lay at your feet the adoration, the subjection of the whole human family; I place in your Heart the “I love You” of all; on your lips I impress my kiss in order to seal the kiss of all generations; I clasp You with my arms in order to clasp You with the arms of all, to bring You the glory of all the works of all creatures...’ And I feel in you the adoration, the ‘I love You’, the kiss, etc. of the whole human family. How could I not give to you the love, the kisses, the graces which I should give to the others? Vol. 12, May 22, 1919

Xavier and Patty like this.
  7. lynnfiat

From Our Lady of Good Success, Prophecies for Our Times (Mother Mariana de Jesus):

Our Lady tells us that when everything will seem lost and paralized, that will be "the happy beginning of the complete restoration. This will mark the arrival of my hour, when I, in a marvelous way, will dethrone the proud and cursed satan, trampling him under my feet and fettering him in the infernal abyss."
    It is the promise echoed by Our Lady of Fatima in 1917, "In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph."

Xavier, djmoforegon, Fatima and 3 others like this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Lynne, thank you for these specially chosen portions of the teachings.

Could you by any chance possibly find the part where Jesus expresses the meaning of the material host of bread for Him to remain with His people, but explains that such a host has no will of its own and thus cannot be activated on its own in this gift while the human "hosts" for His living His Divine Will have the free will to give and so are joined in "animation" of this gift beyond all other ways. There are certain souls who were themselves called such "living hosts".....at least to some degree.....for instance Conchita whom you mention above, Faustina, Dina Belanger, Therese the Little Flower, possibly others I'm not aware of.

9. lynnfiat

"...the kingdom of our Will is already established. We know its numbers, we know them all by name. We already feel them palpitating in ardent love. Oh, how much we love them and yearn for the time to deliver them into the daylight of our Will on earth. Then the children of my Volition will have in their power my conception, my birth, my steps, pains and tears; they will be able to be conceived and born again as many times as they want; they will feel my steps and pains in theirs. Since in my Will, my birth and life repeat are repeated every instant, they can take them for themselves, give them to others, or do whatever they want. I know that they would never do what I do not want. These children of ours, born again, formed and fed by our Will, will be the true glory of our Creation; they will crown our creative work, placing the seal of their love in every created thing for the One Who did all for them and loved them so much." May 6, 1938

Xavier, djmoforegon and Patty like this.
  10. lynnfiat

This is from Conchita di Armida's Diary:

Excerpts from “Conchita, A Mothers Spiritual Diary”:

"You will be My altar and at the same time My victim. Offer yourself in union with Me, offer Me at each moment to the eternal Father, with the so exalted purpose of saving souls and of glorifying Him. Forget everything and above all forget yourself. Let that be your constant occupation. You have received a sublime mission, the mission of a priest. Admire My bounty and show your gratitude. Without you knowing it, I have given you what you desired so much, and much, much more than that: the ability to be a priest, not that of holding Me in your hands but in your heart and the grace of never separating Myself from you. Achieve the grandiose finality of this grace. As you see, it is not for you alone but universal, obliging you with all possible purity to be at one and the same time altar and victim, consumed in holocaust with the other Victim, the sole Host which may be agreeable to God and which may save the world."

The Lord had told Conchita, sometime after the mystical incarnation. "You are at once altar and priest, since you possess the most holy Victim of Calvary and of the Eucharist and since you have the power of offering Him constantly for the salvation of the world. It is the most precious fruit of the great favor of My mystical incarnation in your heart… You are My altar and at the same time you will be My victim. Offer yourself in union with Me. Offer Me at every instant to the eternal Father, with the sublime intent of saving souls and of glorifying Him. Forget all and especially yourself. Let this be your constant concern, You have received a sublime mission. As you see, it is not for yourself alone but universal, obliging you with all purity possible to be at the same time altar and victim consumed in holocaust with the other Victim, the Unique Host, pleasing to God and able to save the world" (Diary, June 21, 1906).

"In the concrete, the mystical incarnation is nothing other than a most powerful grace of transformation which simplifies and unites to Jesus by purity and by immolation, rendering the being in its entirety, as much as possible, like to Him. Because of this likeness of the soul to the Incarnate Word, the eternal Father finds pleasure in it, and the role of Priest and Victim which Jesus had on earth is communicated to it, in order that it obtain graces from heaven for the whole world. That is why, the more a soul is like Me, the more the Eternal Father hears it, not due to its worth but due to its likeness and its union with Me and in virtue of My merits which constitute what counts for obtaining graces" (Diary, Dec. 11, 1913).

Briefly, the mystical incarnation is a grace of identification which Christ, Priest and Host, a grace which makes Him continue on in the Members of His Mystical Body, His mission of glorifier of the Father and Savior of men. It is a special grace of transformation in the priestly soul of Christ.

"I want you to be My host and have the intention, renewed as often as possible day and night, of offering yourself with Me on all the patens on earth. I want you, transformed in Me by suffering, by love and by the practice of all the virtues, to raise heavenward this cry of your soul in union with Me: 'This is My Body, This is My Blood.' Thus by making yourself but one with the Incarnate Word out of love and suffering, with the same intentions of love, you will obtain graces for the whole world. You will offer Me Myself and yourself also, with the Holy Spirit and through Mary, to the eternal Father. "

"Such is the end and essence of My Works of the Cross; a likeness of victims united to the great Victim, Myself, all pure, without the leaven of concupiscence. They will be marked by the reflection of My Passion, in order that there rise heavenward a unanimous cry: 'This is My Body, This is My Blood.' Transformed into priests in union with the eternal Priest, they will offer to heaven, on behalf of the Church and of priests their brothers, their crucified bodies forming but one single Body with Mine, since they are members of Him who is the Head, Christ the Redeemer."

"…one only Host, one only Victim, one only Priest immolating Himself and immolating Me in your heart on behalf of the whole world. The Father pleased, will receive this offering presented through the Holy Spirit, and the graces of heaven will descend as rain on the earth.

"When I pronounced these words: 'Do this in memory of Me,' I was not addressing Myself only to priests. Of course, they alone have the power to change the substance of bread into My most holy Body and the substance of wine into My Blood. But the power to unite in one single oblation all oblations belongs to all Christians. It belong to all Christians, members of one single Body, to become one with the Victim on the altar by faith and works, offering Me as Host in appropriation to My eternal Father" (Diary, June 7, 1916).

11. lynnfiat

And this from The Book of Heaven:

Volume 36 – April 21, 1938

I was always along the way of the Divine Will and, feeling worried, I said to myself: how can it be that so many divine lives can be formed in us for as many acts that we do in It? And my always adorable Jesus, in order to let me understand better, told me: "My daughter, everything is easy to us because when we find one who gives her human will to live in Ours, we delight to form even in the motion, in the breathing, in the step, new lives which move, breathe and speak. The human will gives us many veils in which we form many of our lives. This is the ultimate expression of our love, and we like it so much that, provided that the human will gives us its little veil, we populate all its acts with the variety of our divine lives. And, then, my Eucharistic Life proves and confirms what I am telling you: aren't, perhaps, the accidents of the Bread like small veils in which I am consecrated, alive and real in body, blood, soul and Divinity? If there are one thousand Hosts, I form my life in each one of them. If there's one Host only, I form one life.

But what does the Hosts give to me? Nothing. Not one 'I love you'- not a breath, not a heartbeat; not a single step to accompany. I am lonely and many times this loneliness oppresses me - embitters me - and I burst into tears. How heavy it is for me not having one to whom I can say a word. I am in the nightmare of a deep silence. What can the Host give to me? The hiding place in which to hide myself. The tiny little prison to make me, I would almost say... to make me unhappy. But since it is my Will that wants me to remain in each Sacramental Host - and my Will never brings unhappiness, either to Us or to the creatures who live in It - It makes flow in my Sacramental Life our celestial joys, which are inseparable from us. This, from our side, but the Host never gives me anything. It doesn't defend me, it doesn't love me. Now, if I form my lives in the Hosts that give Me nothing, how much more would I form them those who live in my Will.

The difference between my Sacramental lives and the many lives I form in one who lives in my Will is incalculable. It is greater than the difference between Heaven and earth. It is, primarily, that we are never alone, and having company is the greatest joy that delights both the divine and the human life. Now you must know that, as I form my Life in the thought of the creature who lives in my Will, I feel the company of the human intelligence, which courts me and loves me. It comprehends me, placing its memory, intellect and will in my power. Since these three powers were created in our image, I feel our eternal memory - which forgets nothing - given to us for company. I feel the company of my Wisdom, which understands me and also the company of the human will fused with Mine - loving me with my eternal love. How could I not multiply, for each of her thoughts, as many of our lives. When we find her understanding and loving us more, we can say that we find our reward, since the more lives we form, the more we let ourselves be understood. We redouble our love and she loves us more. If we form our life in her word, we find company in her word, and since our Fiat is her own, we also find all the prodigies it operated when our Fiat was pronounced. If we form our life in her breath we find her breath, which breathes together with ours and keeps company with our omnipotent breath which, in creating her, gave her life. If we form our life in her motion, oh!, we find her hands that hug us, squeeze us tightly and don't want to leave us, ever again. If we form it in her steps, they follow us everywhere."

12. lynnfiat

Also this (and much more) from the Book of Heaven:
    These are the souls to whom I keep repeating: ‘Had I not created the heavens, for you alone I would create them.’ In them I lay the Heaven of my Will, and I make of them the true images of Myself; and within these Heavens I keep wandering about, amusing Myself and playing with them. To these Heavens I repeat: ‘Had I not left Myself in the Sacrament, for you alone I would have done it.’ In fact, they are my true hosts, and just as I could not live without a Will, in the same way I cannot live without these Heavens of my Will; rather, they are not only my true Hosts, but my Calvary and my very Life. These Heavens of my Will are more dear to Me and more privileged than the Tabernacles and the very consecrated Hosts, because in the Host my Life ends as the species is consumed, while in these Heavens of my Will my Life never ends; even more, they serve as my Hosts on earth and will be eternal Hosts in Heaven. To these Heavens of my Will I add: ‘Had I not incarnated Myself in the womb of my Mother, for these souls alone I would have incarnated Myself, and for them I would have suffered my Passion’, because in them I find the true fruit of my Incarnation and Passion.”

13. lynnfiat

Other Living Hosts: Padre Pio, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Rev. Michael Sopocko, Marthe Robin, and others.
    The continuous participation in God's eternal operation is characterized by different expressions, not only Living Hosts;
    The New Divine Indwelling, Living in the Divine Will, the Mystical Incarnation, the New Indwelling, the Assumption of Souls in Love, the Living Substitution and Living Tabernacles.
    I hope these posts answer your question.
    Have a happy, blessed Christmas!
    Lynne

Xavier, Fatima and Patty like this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Many thanks, Lynne. God bless.

Agnes rose likes this.
  15. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Merry Christmas, everyone, wherever you are in the world.

I am just learning about the Kingdom of the Divine Will, today, for the first time. I had heard of Luisa Picaretta before today but for solme reason I had not looked in to her story. I will obtain the books to learn more, but in the meantime, could someone please help me to understand how it connects or intersects with The Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Agnes rose, Fatima and Patty like this.
  16. lynnfiat

Lumena,
    I would highly recommend you read a book written by Maria Rosaria Del Genio and published by the Vatican Press (Libreria Editrice Vaticana) entitled, "The Sun of My Will". It will tell you the story of Luisa. Also, there are several websites with information regarding her 36 volumes and other information:
    www.luisapiccarretaofficial.org
    info@luissapiccarretaofficial.org
    Before reading the volumes, I suggest you read this wonderful biography about Luisa's life.
    God bless you.
    Lynne

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I would assume there is so very very few Christians who have ever risen to this understanding and practice of this holy way of life. Yet, we are all called in some way to enter into it. One would have to remove oneself from the world, TV magazines and many other ways of life today in order to begin to enter this mystical life of love of God. While my heart would desire this, to world and family life will keep me at bay to some degree. I do desire this beautiful offering to God and I look forward to the Era of Peace where it can begin for all.

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

If every Catholic understood this appeal to our Lord's Eucharistic love and visited him often, it would be a whole different world. The things that we complain about in life and even here on the MOG forum, would all be what St. Paul called 'pablum' if we lived desiring to be with our Eucharistic Lord in thought and in presence of him often throughout the day.

Xavier, Patty, lynnfiat and 1 other person like this.
  19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Hi Lumena, I know Lynne and others can do a better job of explaining the comparison's of the Divine Will and the Flame of Love, but as I know it to be, they are one in the same. They both concern the life of God living/dwelling in the soul of those in the state of sanctifying grace and being expressed in our bodies, through our thoughts, words, actions and deeds. Luke's gospel the other day was a beautiful example of the Divine Will (Jesus) himself working in the womb of Mary who conceived by the Holy Spirit, the Divine Will (Jesus), in her womb. And then look at what happened at Elizabeth's greeting to Mary...... The effect of grace of the Flame of Love (Jesus), caused John the Baptist to "leap with joy" in Elizabeth's womb. This happened with Jesus being conceived in the womb for only 3 days and John was 6 months from conception. The spreading of "the grace of the flame of love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary" is recognizing the Flame of Love lives in all who are in the state of sanctifying grace and the effects of that should have us all leaping for joy.

Mario and lynnfiat like this.
  20. lynnfiat

In “The Flame of Love”, Jesus told Elizabeth Kindelmann, “My daughter, I have a great deal to complain about because only a few are willing to listen. I complain in vain to those souls consecrated to Me, they do not want to listen to Me, although there would be many things I would like to discuss with them ABOUT THE COMING OF MY KINGDOM!” June 2, 1962
    The Book of Heaven written by Luisa Piccarreta (whom Jesus calls His little secretary) - all 36 Volumes are Jesus’ teaching on the coming of His Kingdom and living in the Divine Will - but so few are listening.
    I could go on and on, but haven’t the time right now. God bless. Lynne