The Last Three Marian Dogmas in Prophecy

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Feb 11, 2010.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

I don't know if any of you have noticed it or not , but there has been another statement, as I hoped from the obscure Marian visionary, "Duke Puntalangit";

Fatima Secret Will Discourage Devotees - Concerns a Dogma, The Pope, and exorcism of The Antichrist
    |

Contributed by Vincent Rod
    Wed 10 Feb 2010 04:25:59 IST
    More stories from this contributor
    84 people have read this story

Another visionary from the Philippines who asked to be referred to as "Duke Puntalangit" has emerged claiming the Third Secret will discourage Fatima devotees themselves. Duke Puntalangit, said to have been granted a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary, claims that the Third Secret is composed of two distinct but related messages. According to Mr. Puntalangit, one part of the secret is a Church Dogma, while the other part is about the Pope who will lead the Church during the chastisement. He however admits he doen't know which is mentioned first in the Third Secret.

The visionary gave this statement as clue to the two parts of the Third Secret:

"This requested Church Dogma will have caused a major division in the Church and widen its gap with other Christian denomination - that is, if the Pope didn't trust Our Blessed Mother's intervention. In addition, it would have been too late to start initiating the process to proclaim it after 1960 considering the progress which enemies of the Church, by then, would have gained. Hence, this part of the third secret should have been revealed much earlier than 1960. At the very least, the faithful should have known that heaven asked for the proclamation of this Dogma. It is worth noting that the Blessed Mother did say that the secret should be revealed on or before 1960. The Vatican II would have been the perfect instrument to hasten the proclamation of a very important Dogma of Faith.

No, the Third Secret doesn't mention Russia . Russia is the instrument of chastisement, it is not the third secret, nor its focus. The Blessed Mother asked for the consecration of Russia to weaken the enemies of the Church, and therefore, ultimately, to weaken opposition to the requested Church Dogma. Vatican II would have been a blessing to the Church had the requested Dogma been declared."

Neither is the famous third secret about earthquakes and tsunamis. Unfortunately, according to Mr. Puntalangit, some people who are against Our Lady of Fatima tried to mislead the faithful from surmising the contents of the third secret by subtly and skillfully leading them to hypothesize that its about natural calamities.

The truth is, both contents of the third secret are of spiritual or highly religious nature. It is hard to imagine that the misinformation should come from the highest offices of the Church, but that is the truth. We have been misled by those who had the obligation to guide us. Pretending that this is not the case will only worsen our condemnation,. Mr. Puntalangit emphasized.

And what about the other half of the Third Secret? According to Mr. Puntalangit, the other half was conditional and depended on the accomplishment of the Dogma by 1960s, and its subject is primariy the Pope himself. However, this is not conditional anymore today and hence will happen as prophesied, hence the Fatima messages urge, "The Holy Father will have much to suffer....pray much for the Holy Father". This other half of the secret is the Divine justice falling upon the Papacy because of the Pope's hesitation to obey the Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ. It concerns an exorcism, the Pope versus the Antichrist. But the Holy Father will be victorious, will be saved, for he will repent and bow down to Mary - for when the Pope bows down to the Mother of Christ, the antichrist will be outdone, for he, the antichrist, cannot bow down to Mary, so he will be left behind, Puntalangit stressed.

The visionary however says he must not give too much details on the subject of the Pope and the antichrist because this will scandalize the Church. Also, he said he cannot give more details on the Dogma as he has been advised by his local Bishop to momentarily cease from promoting it. What is helpful for now is the warning of the impending chastisement, Mr. Puntalangit stressed.

According to Mr. Puntalangit, there is little time for the world now and he is asking for the faithful to remind each other of their obligations to God and to each other. We must pray even harder today because we are about to face the most horrifying punishment ever. "There will be only a third of us today who will survive the wars and revolutions. Then, out of this third, only a fourth will survive the celestial purging which will occur a few years after the death and victory of the Pope who will succeed Benedict XVI. The Godless wanted only 500 million humans to rule the world. Yes there will be ultimately only 500 million humans to survive the chastisements, but these survivors will not be aetheists but rather God's people. This is heaven's answer to the Satanists who insist to curb human population to only 500 million."

Mr. Puntalangit is asking readers not to offer donations in any kind as he is not soliciting for any funds, instead, he is requesting only for prayers, specifically the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the daily recitation of the Holy Rosary.

Mr. Duke Puntalangit can be contacted at mailto:dukepuntalangit@yahoo.com.

cf:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/17135/Fatima_Secret_Will_Discourage_Devotees_-_Concerns_a_Dogma,_The_Pope,_and_exorcism_of_The_Antichrist.html

I was praying and thinking about all this and my feelings are firstly, as you may have guessed is that, 'Duke Puntalangit ' is not this ladies real name. She used the word 'Duke' because it is so masculine and because she honours her obscurity. Which is fair enough. My own prayerful suspicion (though I may be wrong in this} is that she is in fact the former Carmelite novice, Teresing Castillo, who saw Our Lady in Lipa in the Phillipines and has been recently rehabilitated by her Bishop and who we discussed on this forum, if you remember:

[​IMG]

cf:
    http://bluepanjeet.net/2008/10/07/1502/the-petals-of-lipa-true-story-of-the-virgin-marys-apparition-in-lipa-introduction/

I am only guessing in this and may be wrong , but the timing and content of the messages seems to me to point to this. Our Lady does not be sent from heaven for nothing. The centre of the apparitions was I believe these three last Dogmas, just as I believe it was at Fatima, Garabandal and Medugorje. The devil is furiously angry at anything to do with this, for in this he recognises the Triumph of Mary will come about.

These present circumstances are , I believe referred to directly in the Book of Revelations as follows:

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven, and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth, he might devour her child. And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. And the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she might be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days (Revelation 12:1-6).

This 'fleeing into the wilderness' marks the persecution by Satan and his children in order to cover up the proclamation of the Marian Dogmas which will harbour in the Triumph.

I believe we can look at a number of events which indicate that this. 'Fleeing into the wilderness' is in process and I can think of three events off hand were this happened.

Firstly n the book, 'True Devotion to the Virgin Mary', by Saint Louis Grignion De Montford. Saint Louis himself prophesied that Satan would try to destroy the book and so it was hidden for a hunded years and was eventually recovered. So the book, 'fled to the wilderness' Again at the apparition site of Our Lady of All Nations at Amsterdam which clearly pointed to these Dogmas the Bishop condemned them , but recently the local Bishop rehabilitated them and they are back in the open again after 'fleeing to the wilderness' Again at Garabandal ,a time in the wilderness, again rehabilitation. Again at Lipe the apparitions rubbished ,again the flight to the wilderness, again rehabilitation.

Its really interesting in all this the role even of Bishops of the Church to destroy believe in all these, for instance at Medugorje the local Bishops are furious, really furious at what is going on. At Lipa the Papal Nuncio seemed to go nuts with rage, even if the apparitions had been false, which they were not, his actions would have been far,far, far over the top. So again this fleeing to the wilderness, this flight from Satan. But in the end always the happy ending, the mother and child, the truth of the apparitions are kept safe.

One of the really interesting things about all this is that the main persecution of the Children of Mary has come about from within the Catholic Church from Bishops themselves. The corallary to this is that the main persecution of those who propose these Dogmas, Popes Cardinals, whoever will experience the main opposition form within the Church itself, from Catholic Bishops and Cardinals.

A circumstance which was, I believe at the Marian apparitions at Knock in Ireland which points very clearly to the Book of Revelation and Our Lady's flight into the wilderness , which itself mirrors the Flight of the Holy Family into Egypt:

[​IMG]

Which is why Saint Joseph and Saint John the Evangelist and the angels of the End Times present.

At the centre of the apparition at Knock is the Lamb of God, which point to the final flight into the wilderness when the mass itself will be outlawed from within the Church by a false anti Pope. Who shall arise as the result of schism from within the Church by these false Bishops. Ireland has always had a tradition of fierce loyalty to Rome and Mary was warning us in this generation of the great apostacy in our own times. Hence Knock.

[​IMG]

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Very, very, very interesting!

3. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Whoa! Heady stuff! (Granted- that is not the most profound reaction, but that's what I'm thinking! :lol: )

4. Lee

Lee Principalities

Padraig, my tiny mind has a hard time getting wrapped around all this. Your brain goes to channels mine can't even conceive of, amazing stuff.

5. twoangels

twoangels New Member

Hi all!
    I just found this site started up by "Duke" yesterday.
    http://dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com/category/fatima/

Siobhan

6. padraig

padraig Powers

[​IMG]

Thanks for that Siobhain!!

I wonder if it might be an idea to invite her {I am assuming it is a lady) to post on the forum? In either case I am so glad she is continuing on these matters as I am so interested in what she says as they tie in so closely with what I believe myself.

Thanks for all your kind comments, but as Scripture says,

1 John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

...and further counsels:

Eph 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." NIV

....and so we must be like Our Blessed Lady, the Mother of God who:

.........Luke 2:16 '.Mary kept all these things, pondering them in her heart'.

[​IMG]

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

'Duke' already knows about the Motherof God Forum as in my correspondence I shared about
    this site and posted the URL for her/him to have a wee look!

8. Lee

Lee Principalities

Just when this is getting really exciting I have to leave for a few days...no computer to travel with.
    I'll catch up when I return. Blessings to you all.

9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I don't think Duke is the Carmelite novice, Teresing Castillo, of Lipa as the ages do not
    match up - in the blog Duke states that he/she had a vision of our Lady in her 20s some
    20 years ago meaning this person is in his/her 40s.

10. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I find the interpetation of the timing of the 3rd secret of Fatima facinating as it seems to tie up with what has happened in the church since 1960. The church resembles a car crash at the moment but we must hope because it is the church founded by Jesus and He will never foresake us even if the pope himself should fall. I am starting my consecration to Our Lady on Feb 20th to make the consecration on 25th March. I believe it is now time to get ready.

Mary

11. padraig

padraig Powers

I wonder, Bobby if she was dissembling about her name if she might not have been covering up a little about the 20 years thing, too? '20 YEARS' sounds like such a round number..the same as saying, 'a long time'? I do not fault her for trying to preserve her privacy, I suspect she is a wife and mother, so for the sake of her husband and children...she would certainly come under the most severe attack , not least from certain clergy for what she is writing.

I was looking at her blog and I noticed in the comments section a very bad link put up to a site, a forum called, 'The FIsh Eaters' which is very bad as they do not accept the authority of the Holy Father...so she is under attack already.

What I think is remarkable is that she seems to be writing openly about Secrets of Mary, which I though were hidden. It teaches me again, as Mary mentions time is short, for she would not be permitted to write on such things without the permission of heaven.

Anyhow I eagerly wait for her next posts; so interesting. I must remember to keep check if she has been reading this forum.

12. padraig

padraig Powers

I see someone from, Binãn, Laguna, Philippines has visited. Good.

13. garabandal

garabandal Powers

We have been keeping an eye on Iran on this forum and this week they have become a 'nuclear power' in that
    they claimed to have enriched uranium to 20%.

I expect a pre-emptive strike by Israel because Iran has failed to follow International protocol and sanctions have
    had little effect. Israel will strike hard and the war will escalate into something serious in that region. Whether nuclear
    weapons will be used I don't know but this war will have major political and economic ramifications. The price of Oil
    will escalate for example and add to the economic woes we are already experiencing.

I expect Israel to attack soon - that is this year - possibly by the summer for they will fear that Iran is close to having
    the bomb.

Israel is still central in God's plans - note in his eschatological discourse Jesus stated that these things would unfold when:

21:29} And he told them a comparison: “Take notice of the fig tree' - symbol of Israel. The modern state of Israel is
    only some 60 years old and therefore we entered the 'end times' with the re-creation of Israel [which Jesus predicted
    in the above sentence].

I have a certain degree of nervousness with this knowledge for if war does break out soon then we will be entering the last
    days of the end times as prophecised. Nothing can stop this for it seems that we have crossed the threshold - the short
    remaining 'time of mercy' will soon come into a time of justice.

During the last few weeks I have heard on several occassions bells ringing with a beautiful tone that brought me joy
    and for me were a signal to prayer. At the same time I have been under attack by satan and his deceptions. It seems
    to me that this thread is really powerful for the Last Three Marian Dogmas will usher in the Triumph of Mary and satan
    does not want that.

I am already praying to our Lady under the titles Advocate, mediatrix and co-redemptrix - powerful stuff!

14. Mario

Mario Powers

After this post, I might be dubed Deadbeat Mario, but I'd like to voice a word of caution concerning the Third Secret.

Let us see what the Third Secret says according to the Vatican under the leadership of Pope John Paul II:

The words of Sister Lucia:

“J.M.J.

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Tuy-3-1-1944”.

Furthermore, Cardinal Bertone wrote the following as commentary to the Third Secret:

A careful reading of the text of the so-called third “secret” of Fatima, published here in its entirety long after the fact and by decision of the Holy Father, will probably prove disappointing or surprising after all the speculation it has stirred. No great mystery is revealed; nor is the future unveiled. We see the Church of the martyrs of the century which has just passed represented in a scene described in a language which is symbolic and not easy to decipher.

I love Our Lady very much and see her role of Mediatrix, Advocate, and Mother as indespensible in the plan of God for this time. But I do believe it is rash to suddenly buy into the concept that there are undisclosed parts to the Third Secret which pertain to Marian dogma. Rome has clearly stated otherwise.

Should I not trust what has been published to the world by Rome under the direction of Pope John Paul II?

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

15. padraig

padraig Powers

Thanks Terry!!

I agree with you that the Vatican has not kept anything secret, for to be frank given their statements, if anything else would be a lie and I do not think Pope John Paul 2 or our present father , or the Cardinals involved would tell lies. They are expecting, I think Pope John Paul to be canonised in October and Sister Lucia herself of course will be canonised in the not to distant future and that both of them would lie publically about such an important issue, directly concerning what concerns the Mother of God would seem to me impossible. I do not believe that there are undisclosed parts of Our Lady's Message that refer to the last Marian Dogmas. I was relieved that in restudying the Messages of this new visionary, 'Duke' that she also did not do so.

But I think that when Our Lady called for the Consecration of the entire world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that this is heavens hallway towards the Last Dogmas. In fact I believe that all the Marian Apparitions right on from at least the late 19th century up to the present time are preparations for this and that the devil knows this.

But why should it be so important that a Pope should declare these Dogmas and could cause so enormous and effect, usher in the Triumph of Mary and bring peace to the world? After all the world is best by so many mortal dangers, how can the proclamation of these Dogmas save it.

Well I was thinking and praying about this, I am certainly not a theologian but I think maybe this is how it might work. Imagine after the Resurrection that people simply refused to believe Jesus rose from the dead. What made the Resurrection so powerful was that people DID believe. Not only those who actually witnessed Christ as Risen but the vast the overwhelming majority who never saw Him, including of course we ourselves. So it is our faith in this Dogma this great truth of the faith that makes the Church possible and has permitted a huge sea of grace to pour forth in the world.

I think it is a bit like this with the last Marian Dogmas ,which through the wisdom of God has been saved to these End TImes. It is as though there were a huge dam behind which there is a huge ,great ocean of grace. Now when the Pope will declare these Dogmas it will be as if huge Golden doors are opened for he will not Declare them on his own behalf ,simply but in Union with the Bishops the Church Herself shall affirm them , the Golden Gates of Faith shall swing open and so the devil and all his plans will be drowned in a sea of grace.

Anyway that's my theory. :)

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I was also praying about these things and it seems to me that it is God's will that the humble Virgin Mary should be known for
    who she really is - the Queen of Heaven and the Queen of Earth
    . Mary is already exalted in Heaven and God wishes this to be
    so on earth. The promotion of Mary adds to the greatness of her Son. And Mary is like God's best kept secret but it is now God's
    will to make known the splendour of His virginal daughter in the Marian Age of Church history.

Each Marian apparition from Guadalupe, Lourdes, La Sallette, Knock, Fatima, Belgium, Garabandal, Medjugorje reveals something new
    about the Woman of grace. Medjugorje is the fulfillment of all Marain apparitions and hence the last. When the Medjugorje apparitions
    end and the secrets are fulfilled the world will know that Mary is Advocate, mediatrix and co-Redemptrix and the
    Church purified will proclaim these dogmas.

During the coming period of Justice, purification and tribulations so we are going to need the Blessed Virgin in our lives and in our families
    in order to endure the difficulties - we need to take refuge in the Ark of Her Immaculate Heart. There is comfort in knowing that during the
    storm we have a heavenly mother with us and who loves us so much - she is our life, our sweetness and our hope in this valley of tears.

Great graces will flow from the announcement of the Last Three Dogmas - a second Pentecost, church unity and the greatest Evangelization the
    world has ever known.

The greatest joy of my life has been the discovery of a mother in Heaven. It has been a slow dawning revelation but in recent months/years and through this forum it has become a reality in my life that the Blessed Virgin Mary is a real mother with a mother's heart and interest in my poor life!
    True devotion to Mary brings joy because we celebrate all that is good in life and that is personified in the Woman - love, faith, hope, tenderness,
    beauty, life. With Mary we are pro-life, pro-love, pro-God!!

Nature reflects the wonders of the creator and nothing in Heaven or Earth is more beautiful than our Mother - she is beautiful inside and out
    radiant with love, radiant with God. Heaven knows it, we know it but in her humility Mary doesn't realise it!

Mary is God's gift to us, God's gift to humanity.

Jesus gave us everything from the cross his precious blood, sweat and tears - he emptied himself totally for us in the Greatest act of love
    the world has ever known but more than the gift of his love in His generosity he gave us His beautiful Mother - 'Behold thy mother'!

I wish I were a great artist because I would paint the greatest picture of Mary ever painted to reflect her beauty.
    I wish I were a great musician for I would compose the most beautiful hymn ever written for the beautiful Queen.
    I wish I were a great poet for I would compose the most beautiful prose to honour her motherhood.

But I am not particularly talented at anything :D so I have written this reflection in honour my/our beautiful Mother. I will spend
    the rest of my life trying to imitate her virtues as she was perfect in faith, hope and love. And I will spend the rest of my
    life promoting true devotion to Mary, Queen of Heaven and Queen of Earth. What joy she brings!

Our Lady, Advocate, mediatrix and co-redemptrix, pray for Us.

17. twoangels

twoangels New Member

Hi all. This is the latest from "Duke". Would anyone care to decipher it for me.......I'm not sure if "he" is a false prophet or not.
    February 17 2010 Update:
    The mystery of angels and men will be revealed through a scandal in the Papacy. The secret of the ages will be fulfilled; the broken kingdom will be reunited, the relationship of angels and men will be revealed and they will be reconciled.

He will lose in Israel what he shall later regain in Rome. He shall die in Israel. A sacrifice will result to a curse and the curse to admission, and the admission will receive Infinite Mercy.

Thus, after the death of the “Last Pope”, those with wisdom shall praise and rejoice in the Infinite Mercy of God. They shall say to themselves, Oh how wrong we have been for judging angels and men, how wrongly have we understood the mystery of Our Lord’s Crucifixion!

The faithful Angels will be humbled by the mystery of the “The Last Pope and The True Antichrist”, the rebellious angels will be shamed, and mankind will be astounded as never before.

The Holy Father, aided by The Queen of Heaven and Earth, before he dies shall finally conquer the evil one. But he will leave behind a scandal in the Holy Church, a scandal which according to Divine Will must be owned and revealed by him, so much so that men with less faith will leave Her in account of the scandal. But those with wisdom will see The Father’s Infinite Mercy and will praise God for the reconciliation of angels and men. The Holy Father will become a martyr like no other for his sacrifice is of eternal nature, in imitation of His King, Our Lord and God Jesus Christ. This sacrifice concerns hell and those who have fallen there.

From his death until the celestial purging comes, less and less shall remain in the True Church. But those who shall follow after him, commanding the Mother Church and in joyful waiting for the Reign of Christ, will be men of holiness, they will be living Saints. Many shall fall into the compromise with the devil, but the elect shall remain faithful and true until His coming! They, the devil’s incarnates shall compose the Church of perdition, a church built NOT for the Adoration of God but for the convenience of men.

After the death of the “Last Pope” there shall arise a Church without Dogma, composed of incarnated demons, planted by the “True Antichrist” while he was yet alive. They shall rule the world and shall succeed in the material aspects of their existence. Theirs shall multiply while the True Catholic Church will continually decrease in number, until such time that only the elect will remain. Then, all of Europe, except a few countries protected by the Mother of God, shall be godless. Those are the final signs that the celestial purging is about to happen.

..to be continued….

11 Comments

Thanks
    Siobhan

18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Duke has stated that he/she was not given any dates for the prophecies and therefore it is possible that some of the prophecies pertain
    to a later period of world history.

The template that I use for understanding prophecy is as follows [I divide it into 3 periods].

1/ The First Part of the Tribulation sometimes called the Lesser Tribulation [war, famine, diease, earthquakes, persecution]
    We have entered into the Lesser Tribulation but things are going to get an awful lot worse soon. Punishments are coming in the form of wars and persecution [man-made punishments] but there will also be a Divine chastisement/intervention to destroy evil which I believe is the 3 days darkness [predicted by many saints] when God will destroy evil and restore order to the world. The 3 days darkness is the last punishment of the Lesser Tribulation and after it the world will be purified, obedient and humbled. I think modern society will be largely destroyed and we will live off the earth again. I think it might take a whole generation for the lesser tribulation to finish. I am 46 years old and may live long enough by God's grace to live to the 3 days darkness but I would be quite old by then!

2/Period of Peace predicted at Fatima - 'The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary' - the declaration of our Lady, Advocate, Mediatrix and co-Redemptrix; there will be one unified Christian Church under the Pope; a second Pentecost [I suspect this period will be a great age for the Holy Spirirt] and the Greatest Evangelisation that the world has ever seen - a real golden age of Church History. How long it lasts I do not know but perhaps many generations but the world will become increasingly more sinful towards the end of this period.

3/ The second part of the Tribulation sometimes called the Great Tribulation - this was predicted by Jesus and will see the emergence of The Anti-Christ, an actual person who will briefly rule the world. The Mass will be abolished for 3 1/2 years - there will be punishments and persecutions in this period which will end with the return of Christ.

It seems to me then that the prophecies of 'Duke' above concerning the Anti-Christ are not for our times but for the much later period of the Great Tribulation[perhaps many centuries away]. The anti-Christ [in my opinion] is not in the world today nor will he be born for many generations - he arrives only with the Great Tribulation.

Of the immediate, short-term future we can be sure that wars, famine and persecution are on the horizon and we will all need the grace of God. But we will also have blessings from heaven. Just when things appear to be at their worst God will intervene in world affairs through an Illumination of conscience [often called the Warning] and less than a year later will come a great day of healing [miracle of Garabandal], and permanent signs at many authentic Marian apparition places/shrines. These blessings are sure signs of God's love for poor sinful man - at Garabandal our Lady appeared with the baby Jesus and the infant blessed the world with the sign of the Cross. God desires to bless mankind but we have turned away from God in a great apostacy and through our own sinfulness so the Chastisements [Fatima/Garabandal/Akita] will come as Justice and Mercy are complimentary.

In 1981 the world was about to destroy itself but our Lady of Grace came to a little village called Medjugorje and won for us a temporary reprieve and a futher time of Divine Mercy. The world did not deserve such a grace but God is a God of mercy and tenderness and desires that all might be saved. But if we cannot be saved by Mercy then many will be saved through His Justice.

19. padraig

padraig Powers

I like the way you write so clearly, Booby.

I wish I could say the same for, 'Duke' ;I am totally lost when I read such stuff. It reminds me of reading the Book of Revelations itself. I am just lost in its symbolism, its totally obscure..and I think to myself, well if this is a message I just don't understand it, its a complete mystery to me. I wish sometimes people would just speak clearly and simply, like a newspaper reporter. But, then again I suppose I could say the same thing of Saint John the Evangelist.

Its true as Jesus said certain things are kept hidden, even from the angels, but then if they are hidden from the angels until they occur, how can we understand. I am a little uncertain of writing of the angels being 'humbled' for the only ones who can be 'humbled' are those who are inclined to be or who are proud. Then how can the angels in heaven, be in anyway 'proud' and stand in the presence of God? Is this possible? I doubt it. :shock:

I think ,as Bobby suggests if they are true they point to events at the End of the World, a long, long way away.

They are unlike any Catholic Prophesies I have read before and this is cause for concern.

20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I agree that the latest prophecies eminating from 'Duke' are obscure and this does not attract me either rather it makes me a little
    sceptical. Time will tell.

I am a fan of Yves Dupont and his book Catholic Prophecy - he made a detailed study of thousands of prophecies over a 30 year period

Fulfilled prophecies [some from 5th century]

1 - Ireland occupied by the English for seven Centuries.

2 - England leaving the Catholic Church in the 16th Century.

3 - The discovery of the Continent of America.

4 - The French Revolution and the decapitation of the French
    King.

5 - Modern inventions: the steam engine, the motor-car, the
    aeroplane, submarines, nuclear power, television.

6 - The rise of the lower classes and the advent of Democracy.

7 - Communism.

8 - The development of literacy, the proliferation of
    pornography.

9 - Low moral standards, permissiveness, deviations.

10 - Crisis in the Church, new liturgy, apostasy of many bishops.

And here is what Dupont outlined in 1974 in 'World Trends' referring to the Lesser Tribulation that we are going through

Here are the events which we can now expect:

1 - Civil wars, revolutions, break-down of authority everywhere.

2 - Military coups even in Western Countries.

3 - An anti-pope in Rome. The developing apostasy becomes
    universal.

4 - Persecution of the Church by Communist governments, abetted
    at first by many of the hierarchy and Clergy.

5 - Complete destruction of the Church's structures at the hands
    of the Communists and even those who collaborated with them.

6 - Natural disasters, earthquakes, floods, drought, famines,
    epidemics.

7 - Cosmic phenomenon, three days of darkness, collapse of
    Communism.

8 - More military coups and rise of the Great Monarch.

9 - Re-birth of the Catholic Church. New Ecumenic Council,
    restoration of former disciplines in the Church. A Holy Pope
    occupies the Chair of Peter.

10 - Period of peace, faith, plenty

Note that Dupont considers Communism as a force for evil both within and outside of the Church as a persecutor.
    Others think that the persecution comes from Jihadist Muslim countries/invasion.