1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jefferson Lies

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by andree, Dec 13, 2016.

1. andree

andree Archangels

I've just heard about the book The Jefferson Lies and have watched a couple of very interesting interviews with the author. The book was very controversial since the author presents a different portrait of this founding father from the one that is taught by the state. The publisher actually recalled the book because it was considered politically incorrect.

Has anyone read it?

I thought it would interest Americans in particular who weren't aware of it. David Barton also has an interesting website, www.wallbuilders.com that has loads of information about America's forgotten history based on religious, moral and constitutional heritage.

There are several interviews with David Barton on youtube about the book, including his take on conflicts with Islamist extremism under Jefferson.

I'd be curious to read opinions about it here.

Byron and Carol55 like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

That sounds really interesting. I would love to read it.

Carol55 likes this.
  3. andree

andree Archangels

Me too Heidi, but so far I am listening to David Barton's talks on youtube and am loving them. It is incredible how much the lessons of our history have been altered over the years!

Heidi and Byron like this.
  4. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

I am listening to him on youtube also. Thanks for the heads-up.

I feel that I wasted my education concerning history. I mentioned that to my Mom when I was a young mother of four kids and really wished that I had been far more attentive. She told me that most of the history books were sculpted to liberalize the past and impact our future by removing God's presence.