The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass

Discussion in 'The Sacraments' started by garabandal, Aug 15, 2016.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

But your argument is speculation that Russia cannot take over Europe without WW3.

Pure speculation.

As for the rest of your post I doubt there is one person on the forum who understands what you are saying. It is either because your English is poor or your ideas poorly expressed.

2. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

N
    Thank you for your perception. My english is poor. But if someone here understood my post your logical reflection is poor too. I say only in glimpses. I build my pure speculations against your pure speculations. I am the "ordinary folk" you are elected apostle

3. I sense the presence of an internet troll
    and it wearies me, tires me right out

garabandal likes this.
  4. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Yikes!, and I thought Borat wore the first Mankini .

Sam and fallen saint like this.
  5. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

But he wore it manly. That was the first superman :)

6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Who/Where is that person that understands you?:ROFLMAO:

Make yourself known:whistle:

(Joking!!)

7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

You are very wrong. We do not hate Russia, we know Russia will lead the world back to the faith, once Russia's communistic leadership has unleashed its hell upon the European countries, its neighbors and even the Vatican. It is communism that we hate, not the Russian people. Yes most other countries, including the USA, have adopted much of communism as our Lady of Fatima foretold, but Russia's evil leader has not given up its communistic pursuit of its evil intent. You will see soon enough.

8. Sorrowful Heart

Sorrowful Heart Archangels

Mother Mary was the first Christian :p

She converted at the Annunciation

9. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Although I am Christian Voice, my thinking an understanding is Jewish, because I have Jewish blood. My brothers understand me as I understand them. The Voice was send to the band of Gomer, because they do not discern truth according to Ezekiel. But the band of Gomer makes noice so Little Voice no more exists for you.

10. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I'm afraid you have fallen victim to Obama's State Department talking points. Putin, while not perfect, is not evil nor is he a Communist. An Orthodox Russian patriot unafraid to use force agains those who threaten Russia? Yes. A Communist? Not a chance, and anyone who knows the history of Communism would know that Putin is not a Communist and the first victims of Communism were Orthodox Russians.

Obama and the Neocons, on the other hand, have fully embraced evil and have put their Communist plans into motion using Islamic and Neo-nazi proxy armies as a cover.

One thing is for sure: the battle between the Woman and the Dragon is in full swing. Fatima is playing out in realtime before our very eyes.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Guest

There appears to be a core group of war mongering powerful elite in the US and most likely some of its allies who fancy themselves as leading a one wold government. It isn't just Obama or just the Democratic Party. The elite needs a constant clear and present danger to keep themselves relevant, no doubt enriching themselves out of all the conflict they cause. While Putin is no angel, some of his Western backed opponents in Russia strike me as being more in the Communist mould than he. Whenever they demonise him, I'm mindful of that horrible attention seeking group exposing themselves in churches. When Putin had them arrested for their repeated violation of other people's rights, the West were making them out to be martyrs which calls into question all the "evil Putin" propaganda. One thing's for sure, ISIS would have established its Caliphate in Damascus by now if Putin hadn't intervened. He left Obama and his coalition with egg on their faces.