1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The event of the Warning begins with the letter "A. "

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by local, Oct 7, 2015.

1. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

Apparently not, Richard:

Letter to Joey Lomangino from Conchita Gonzalez

March 19, 1964 - St. Joseph’s Day
    "My Dear Joseph,
    Just two lines to tell you the message which the Blessed Virgin gave me for you today at the pines…she told me that the voice you heard was hers and that you shall see on the very day of the Miracle. She also told me that the House of Charity you will establish in New York will bring great glory to God."

Booklady, Byron and LittleVoice like this.
  2. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Yes indeed, the lives of those seers in Medjugorje are admirable and that is very well known in the village ! A religious sister in the village told me that they live a holy life and that they are holy families !

Serena and Sanctus like this.
  3. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

But if the Asteroide is not in God's plan, but only in human mind (of few people), the Almighty cannot do it. If Mary said "like collision of stars" so the effect of the Warning will be like during the real/imaginary star collision - light and earthquakes. She didn't say "Asteroide", only A...
    The asteroide is only human deduction. I do not question that the Asteroide can occur, but I don't like if people are very confident about their own human theory. The asteroide cannot cause flesh/light as collision of stars does.

4. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

I have no idea what is going to happen LittleVoice. I leave it to God. People are speculating and speculating but I think we are not yet allowed to know what it will be until the moment that God wants us to know what it is about. He will warn us in time, from the outside and from the inside.

5. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

God's ways are not our ways - just when we think we have figured things out, He surprises us. While pondering about Garabandal, look into the House of the Mother and the House of the Divine Will that are both located there.

Elisa likes this.
  6. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Although Lynnfiat, I do not quite understand what you mean by "look into the House of the Mother..... are both located there". Could you clarify ? Perhaps my brains do not work so good this morning....

7. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I don't believe that Mary said that it is like the collision of stars, I think that the seers were shown a vision of it and that is Conchita's way of describing it. I am not 100% certain about this, so you can always ask Glenn if you like.

8. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    LittleVoice likes this.
  9. Byron

Byron Principalities

Exactly. And look how we interpreted for years incorrectly. It's the human interpretations that distort the heavenly messages. The Pope visiting Moscow the city may be another distortion.

LittleVoice likes this.
  10. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Exactly. As the Moscow is the heart of Russia and Russia is the heart of communism, we can consider all these "facts" like images.
    If the communism is the materialistic atheism, the (outer) heart of atheism is Freemasonary, and the (inner) heart of the Masonary is spiritual Great Babylon.
    In the contrast to the atheism is Christianity, the (outer) heart of the Christianity is Catholic Church, and the spiritual heart of Church is Heavenly Jerusalem.

So we have 3 explanations and we could give a poll too:
    1. literal: A pope will go into the Moscow city.
    2. semi-mystical: Pope Francis met Moscow Patriarch.
    3. mystical: A pope will fornicate with the free masonary

Tribulation has also three explanations based on previous points:
    1: literal: Russia will occupy the Europe or other lands
    2. semi-mystical: In the church will be batle between true and false believers
    3. mystical: A pope will be persecutor of true priests and believers

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

What often happens with Asteroids (and other such space objects) upon entering earth's atmosphere:

June 30, 1908 In a remote part of Russia, a fireball was seen streaking across the daytime sky. Within moments, something exploded in the atmosphere above Siberia’s Podkamennaya Tunguska River in what is now Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.

This event – now widely known as the Tunguska event – is believed to have been caused by an incoming asteroid (or comet), which never actually struck Earth but instead exploded in the atmosphere, causing what is known as an air burst, three to six miles (5–10 kilometers) above Earth’s surface.

12. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

And the name of this asteroid/comet is Nicola Tesla with his Magnifier. I replicated it in small and it is teribly powerful tool. I melted copper only with power of two watts. So if Tesla used megawatts, he was able to cause Tunguska event.

DivineMercy likes this.
  13. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

Ya don't need to look for exploding stars, comets or whatever to find SIGNS that The Warning must be near!!!
    I Know, I KNOW!! I'm just a nasty Old Grinch but bishops promoting Perversion and the Flouting of The Rule of LAW .... and ... Let's Face-It!! ...... Aiding and Abetting the Democrat Party of Unlimited Abortion, Sexual Perversion and every form of Fringe godlessness is EVIL! ... THE STORM ..... anyone!!?? .... and don't hand me the usual Lefty Arguments of compassion, hearts in the right place and their intentions were good BS!!

"KY BISHOP TO JOIN PRO-LGBT CONFERENCE"
    http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/ky-bishop-to-join-pro-lgbt-conference

"Brooklyn Bishop vows to stop immigrants from being deportated"
    http://cathnews.com/cathnews/27932-brooklyn-bishop-vows-to-stop-immigrants-from-deportation

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!
    2014-12-25-RHKKB.jpg

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The possibility of such "flashes" of light in the sky could be due to asteroids, comets, meteors, etc. The latest study for such a thing as the earlier event from Russia shows this:

In 2010, an expedition led by Vladimir Alexeev with scientists from the Troitsk Innovation and Nuclear Research Institute (TRINITY) used ground penetrating radar to examine the Suslov crater at the Tunguska site. What they found was that the crater was created by the violent impact of a celestial body. The layers of the crater consisted of modern permafrost on top, older damaged layers underneath, and finally, deep below, fragments of the celestial body were discovered. Preliminary analysis showed that it was a huge piece of ice that shattered on impact, which seem to support the theory that a comet caused the cataclysm.[41] In contrast, in 2013, analysis of fragments from the Tunguska site by a joint US-European team was consistent with an iron meteorite.

Then we have the more recent occurrence, again over Russia, totally unexpected BTW ("stuff" is being thrown off rather unexpectedly these days, surprising the scientists who track such things over time), had its own "flash" event from breaking up upon entering earth's atmosphere (and the event itself could just be to get our attention....to look up for a change!.....then to be followed by the individual "event" of the Illumination of Conscience". So often God uses His own creation to participate within His planned more "supernatural" events that effect us in our souls....why even the rocks will cry out if human beings should deny Him):

LittleVoice likes this.
  15. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Very well. Imagine now, how great should be an asteroid, if it's flash must be visible over all the earth. Such meteorite would endanger the Earth. Therefore is the collision of small star with sun more probable. It will be only flash withouth sound and then earthquakes can occurs.

16. Hi Richard
    A similar thing happened with the prediction that Padre Pio would see the miracle. He did, but not in the expected way. The fact that Joey's eyesight was not restored while he was on earth merely confirms that 'everyone' misunderstood the words of Our Lady. Her words were sure and clear and still are.

As you rightly say nothing has been said about Joey being resurrected. Not even Fr Andreu will be resurrected visibly as far as we know. His body will however be visibly restored.

Everyone in heaven enjoys the fulness of the beatific vision. We will all have new eyes in heaven. Hopefully we will all see all that we have missed.

17. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I thought "the Warning" was supposed to be a supernatural event. An asteroid is a natural event. I thought "the Warning" was supposed to be experienced by everyone on earth at the same time and that time and the laws of physics would be suspended during "the Warning" as the seer claimed that even airplanes would be suspended in the sky. How does an asteroid do that? Maybe Conchita needs to get an account here and answer these questions. Was she prohibited by Our Lady or her bishop from divulging more information on "this event beginning with the letter A" or is she being quiet on her own initiative?

LittleVoice likes this.
  18. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Everyone in heaven enjoys the beatific vision, true. But we don't get physical bodies until the Last Judgement. So Joey does not have new eyes right now. The only human being physically in Heaven right now, other than the Second Person of the Trinity, is Our Blessed Mother. Everyone else has to wait until they get a glorified body at the Last Judgement.

It's fun to come up with excuses and explanations after the fact, but before Joey died everyone following Garabandal was clear on what the "new eyes" prophecy meant and the seers never gave reason to believe otherwise.

19. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

You are very stubborn, Richard.

A reminder:

Letter to Joey Lomangino from Conchita Gonzalez

March 19, 1964 - St. Joseph’s Day
    "My Dear Joseph,
    Just two lines to tell you the message which the Blessed Virgin gave me for you today at the pines…she told me that the voice you heard was hers and that you shall see on the very day of the Miracle. She also told me that the House of Charity you will establish in New York will bring great glory to God."

Nothing about 'new eyes'. It doesn't matter what anyone else said or thought. Only Conchita heard what Our Lady said.

20. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

Harper likes this.