1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Era of Peace & Living in the Divine Will

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Nov 7, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Absolutely in line with Our Ladys's messages to Fr. Gobbi.

Byron and maryn like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

From the 10/8/07 entry in post 158:

I promise you the path which I walked, the way of the cross. For I first had to suffer to enter into my glory. So you too must suffer to enter my kingdom. This is the same road my mother and my saints traveled before you.

This theme lines up with Romans 8:

14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the spirit of sonship. When we cry, "Abba! Father!" 16 it is the Spirit himself bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. 18 I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

Do we realize that the Catholic Church grasps better than any other body of Christians that suffering is a prerequisite of our glory
    ? And yet our sufferings pale in comparison with our future glory. When I experience that glory surely I will say that I am not worthy. And yet this currently unseen glory also fills our souls through the Holy Spirit and especially at Holy Communion!

Now I am no mystic nor do I have the courage to ask for suffering like Padre Pio did. But to trust in God in the midst of the suffering is how we are called to respond...and we are headed down a path of increased suffering. This may include persecution, but even now we can offer up to God whatever befalls us or befalls those whom we love. This is my prayer as 2018 looms before us. May we all regain an understanding of what offering it up truly means.

For the sake of souls and the glory of God's Name!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Fatima, lynnfiat and sterph like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

We can surely prepare for suffering and we should at this time through various penance, such as routine fasting or giving up things that make our life more comfortable then it should. If we understand at this time how to do with less, it will be easier when it is forced upon us. Very hard to do in a world where everything is at ones disposal to consume.

lynnfiat likes this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
    www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

6/27/07 My son there are many things I want to share with you. It is my desire to communicate with my people. If you read my word, you will find many instances where it states: And he opened his mouth and taught them saying. This is still my desire today. Read John 10:27; My sheep hear my voice. And I know them: and they follow me. How do you hear my voice? You hear my voice in my holy word, through my church, through creation, through my messengers and through my Eucharist- which is myself totally: body, blood, soul and divinity. Today many voices are seeking your attention. If you cannot recognize my voice, you will be led astray and could spend eternity in hell. In your holy mass today, the gospel was from Matthew 7:15-20; Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves…Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them.

This is the deception of Satan. He is fine with you believing some of my truth, because he still has you in his trap. Read Luke 6:46; And why call you me, Lord, Lord; and do not the things which I say? Again you do not know me. If you do not know me, you do not know myFather. John 15:14. You are my friends, if you do the things that I command you. Matthew 12:48-50. But he answering him that told him, said: Who is my mother and whoare my brethren?…For whosoever shall do the will of my Father that is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Anyone who teaches you my holy Eucharist is symbolic or I am not present in a consecrated host is not doing the will of my Father and is a false prophet. Do not follow them, no matter who they are. My Father’s will is to dwell with his people. I am the onlyone who can bring the Father to you. In my holy Eucharist, I bring my Father to you and we make our abode and dwell in you. Then you truly abide with us, the Holy Trinity, and have everlasting life. If I dwell in you, my Father sees my image and he is delighted. Each holy Eucharist received in the state of grace transforms you more and more into my image and likeness and makes you more pleasing to my Father. Your physical body is not transformed, it is your soul. In the beginning, my Father created Adam and Eve with a body and soul. But sin brought death into the world. At death, your body and soul are separated. I myself experienced this, but at my resurrection, I received a glorified body. To this day I am true-God and true-man. I have a glorified body and a soul.

This is my promise to my faithful. I will raise you up in the last day. At the last judgment, all of mankind will be resurrected and be reunited both body and soul. My word tells you that you will be judged by those deeds you did in the body. Some will have glorified bodies like mine and my Mother’s and other’s will have the bodies of those condemned to eternal damnation. If you do not have my life within you during this life, you will not have my life within you at the last judgment. I will say to you, I NEVER KNEW YOU. I will not recognize my life within you and neither will my Father. You did not believe in my words, except you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. This is why these words are so important. You risk eternal fire in hell by not followingthese words and the teachings of my church. These words are not optional for you to obey. You cannot enter heaven without my life within you. This is why Satan has tried to destroy this doctrine. He knows this is how you obtain everlasting life. My life needs to dwell in you.

Now let me clear up an area of confusion for you. Daniel 12:11. And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred ninety days. The continual sacrifice is the mass and the abomination of desolation is when the doctrine of the mass is changed in my church- the Roman Catholic Church. If you study church history, this doctrine of the mass is the one Satan has tried to destroy. From the time of the early church until now. Please read the next comments carefully. In my present church, there is much confusion regarding Vatican II. This is from Satan, not from me. Answer me a question: if the Holy Father calls an ecumenical council with all the bishops of the world and the Holy Spirit is guiding the church, how can that council be of Satan? It was not. My people do not understand the working of my Holy Spirit. Remember, I told you to beware of false prophets who come to you in the clothing of sheep. Satan has caused schism in my church, by allowing false interpretations to abound concerning Vatican II. My words do not change. I am going to give you a clue to share with my people.

Satan hates the doctrine of the mass and the doctrines concerning my Blessed Mother. These are the two areas he has been trying to destroy. The Vatican II Council reaffirmed both of these doctrines. This council was not convened by hell, but by my Holy Spirit. A council or a Pope who destroys and denies my mass and my Blessed Mother’s privileges is from hell. This is how you can recognize the abomination of desolation. A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching that will change. The rest of my churches teachings can stay the same. Satan knows how to deprive my children of everlasting life, deprive my children of my presence. This is how the man of sin, the son of perdition, will sit in the temple of God. Reference II Thessalonians 2:4-10. He will attempt to lead my people to deny my presence in the Eucharist and to teach the mass is only a symbol. This is antichrist. This will bring the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. This will cause the unleashing of the bowls of divine justice. My sacrifice of the mass daily holds back my Father’s justice. But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth (Luke 18:8)? Will I find any of my children, who I recognize with my life in them? Will there be faith left in my holy sacrifice? These are the questions which need to be pondered. My son, a false Christian church will be forced on the people. A gospel of prosperity and a make you feel good gospel will be preached. My churches can be filled with people, but the churches will be dead because I am not there. Without my presence in the churches, God does not dwell in the churches. Then, these sheep who hear my voice will be forced to worship in underground churches where I will be present. This truly is the abomination of desolation and antichrist. Then I will come with the brightness of my coming, destroy this false church, and restore my church according to my will. Then you will see an era of peace. A Eucharistic era of peace where I will reign in the hearts and mind of my people in the holy Eucharist. You must believe all these words I am teaching you and the teachings of my church or you will not enter my era of peace. Ponder these words or I may say to: I NEVER KNEW YOU. The words of the Lord. I bless you Father, Son and Holy Spirit. AMEN.

Byron likes this.
  5. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

This is completely in line with the messages of Our Lady through Fr. Gobbi!

Byron and heyshepard like this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

God's Warning on Following Partial Truth
    from the book God Speaks Will You Listen www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

10/10/07 AM
    Many in your world teach and believe all religions lead you to God. Many believe it does not matter how you pray because all religions pray to the same God. This is one of the most hideous lies Satan has deceived mankind into believing. These lies are causing many to spend eternity in hell. There is only one way to heaven. Partial truth will not gain you entrance to my kingdom. My Son stated; I am the way and the truth and the life. No man cometh to the Father but by me. My Son is the bridge and the gate into my kingdom. Without my Son’s life in your soul, you will suffer eternal death. My Word further states: He that hateth me hateth my Father also. John 15:23. Further my word states:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father. He that confesseth the Son, hath the Father also (I John 2:23). For my Son also stated: I and the Father are one. John 10:30. And he that seeth me seeth the Father also (John 14:9). You cannot have a relationship with your Father without my Son. You must have my Son’s divine life in your soul and be in sanctifying grace to enter heaven. There are no exceptions to this rule. These are the eternal laws spoken by the Almighty.

Satan is trying to trap and deceive my children into denying these truths. All religions teach partial truth, except the Holy Roman Catholic Church. It is the only church which teaches the fullness or completeness of my revelation to mankind. All other Christian denominations only teach partial truth. This is the design of Satan. Satan knows how mankind enters heaven. He knows by denying my Son and refusing my Son’s mercy, will send a soul to hell.

10/10/07 PM
    Another lie from Satan involves the establishment of a universal world religion, where all beliefs are honored as being equal. My word states; One body and one spirit; as you are called in one hope of your calling. One Lord, one faith, one baptism. One God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in us all (Ephesians 4:4-6). There is only one true religion. It is the one my Son is the head and founder of: the one Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church. All other religions are false religions, which teach only partial truth. Even other Christian denominations receive their graces from my Holy Catholic Church and the daily universal sacrifice of the mass.

To my faithful Catholics, I repeat my words to you: Go ye into the whole world and preach the gospel to every creature. Do not reject the truth found in my Holy Catholic church. The church gives you the complete road map to heaven. Do not accept partial truth. Why take a chance on your eternal destination? To my lukewarm Catholics I to say to you: Repent today or you will face the justice of God. Return to sanctifying grace and confess your sins and spiritual pride. To the protestant denominations: Stop believing the lies of Satan and accept my complete truth. You will not survive the days coming to mankind with only partial truth. You need sanctifying grace and the whole truth to survive the times of the antichrist. Return to my Holy Catholic Church.

11/2/07
    My people, I ask you to reflect on the state of your soul. If you died at this moment, where would you spend eternity? Is your eternal destination your highest priority in your life? If not, repent and receive my mercy before you stand before God Almighty in judgment. My people, I repeat these words for so many are lukewarm and blinded by the false gods of this world. You cannot enter my kingdom unless your foundation is built upon the rock Christ Jesus. All other foundations will crumble in the light of my purifying spirit. All other foundations are built upon lies and deception. My people, you cannot enter my kingdom without embracing my total truth. Partial truth will not gain entrance to my kingdom or my era of peace. You will not spend eternity with my Father, if you do not come through me. There is no other way to my Father, except through Jesus Christ: true God and true man. My people, many voices today are telling you that there are many roads to heaven. These same voices also teach there is no hell and no personal responsibility for sin. Sin is an outdated concept for these people. But I am here to warn you. There is a heaven, a hell, and a purgatory. These places are as real as your world.