1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Era of Peace & Living in the Divine Will

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Booklady, Cletus died a few years back. Verne is live and well in SW USA and works as an optometrist.

Booklady, AED and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE WARNING
    GSWYL
    www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

11/2/06 This will be your warning experience if you remain in sanctifying grace. You will see all those areas of your life that are holding you back from serving me 100%. Remember Isaias was my servant before this experience. He needed this experience to rid himself of all his sins, so he could complete his mission for me. In my sight, remember if you do all I command, you are still unprofitable servants (Luke 17:10). How many of you do all I command? After his experience, Isaias was fearlessly able to fulfill his mission for me and as tradition says he was sawed in half. After this warning experience, my remnant will be like Isaias filled with the Holy Spirit and will go out to evangelize the world with no fear of man or evil.You will have seen your King the Lord of hosts. This is why I want you to prepare yourself with confession, penance, and communion so you can be ready to participate in THE GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS. PRAY YE THEREFORE THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND FORTH LABORERS INTO HIS HARVEST. All those in sanctifying grace are my laborers and after the warning each more so. It will be a glorious time for the Kingdom of God. Many souls will be delivered from the bondage of Satan because of my mercy and your willingness to be my servants. Do not dwell on the darkness so much. Satan wants to put fear in my church. He wants you to fear persecution, the antichrist, and the one world order. This warning will destroy much of his power and take souls from his kingdom. His power over much of mankind will be broken. My Holy Spirit will inflame and fill the hearts and souls of my faithful like my disciples on the day of Pentecost. I will renew my church for I am its founder and head. Praise the Lord for this day of warning. Pray for those souls who are in the darkness of sin and especially the lukewarm that they will respond to my mercy during the warning. Pray divine mercy chaplets with this intention now. Those who reject my mercy will face the wrath of God. Be not afraid my faithful. I am not the author of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Be filled with the Spirit and prepare for the GREAT HARVEST OF THE LORD. Peace be with you. Jesus Christ

10/5/07 By rejecting the warning, you are rejecting God’s mercy and incurring his divine justice. Never before in history has a generation received such graces. Only at the general judgment is an ungodly soul aware of his sin committed against my commandments. But the warning will occur where every soul will experience a preview of their judgment if it had occurred at that instant. Then each soul will be given an opportunity to repent. Mercy will stop for many because all flesh will truly know I exist. After the warning, by accepting the mark of the beast, you will be condemned to hell because you have rejected my mercy in its fullest expression. My son, I give you a private prophecy. Share it at my leading. The antichrist is rising to power as I speak to you. He is hidden until revealed according to my Father’s will. Many natural disasters have and will continue to occur. Then you will experience the warning. After the warning, rejecting my mercy will cause you to take the mark of the beast. You will then experience the abomination of desolation and a fierce persecution of my faithful Catholics by: lukewarm Catholics, Protestants who are apostate, and the followers of the antichrist. After my two witnesses battle the forces of Satan, you will see my two witnesses killed and taken up into heaven. Woe to those who are alive during those days. Without my mercy, no flesh would survive. My Father’s wrath will be unleashed on the ungodly and sinner. I will then, with the brightness of my coming, cast the antichrist and his followers into hell forever. As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed. Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies. Those who survive the days of tribulation will be able to live out their lives in peace. Once this era of peace is over, Satan will attack my New Jerusalem, the church, as the Prince of Gog in Ezekiel 38, 39. The length of time of the era of peace has not been revealed to mankind.

earthtoangels likes this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Exactamundo!!!!

4. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Thank you for the information. I was very fortunate recently to obtain through Amazon a copy of their book, God Speaks Will You Listen. I should receive it before Christmas. What a Blessing!

Fatima likes this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

AFTER THE WARNING
    www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

11/6/07
    My son, the largest number of converts will come from the pagan religions. Many Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and tribal peoples will accept my mercy and truth because of the warning. My church will experience a large amount of growth in those areas. I will need my faithful to teach these converts. Many miracles will take place at this time. Bi-location and other miracles assisted by my angels will occur. My faithful may be teaching in different areas of the world. After the warning, there will only be a short time given to mankind to repent. If no repentance is done, I will allow Satan and the Antichrist to chastise a sinful generation. At this time, many faithful will be: called home, persecuted, martyred, and taken to my refuges. Only those who are not spiritual babies with my divine life residing in their souls will endure those days and enter my era of peace. My son, at baptism all my children receive sanctifying grace, but many do not progress beyond spiritual infancy. I will not lose any the Father has given to me.

My spiritual babies will come home to be with me to prevent the loss of their souls. A soul who does not partake of my Eucharist remains a spiritual baby. Just as a human baby must eat solid food to grow to adulthood, so spiritually you must receive my graces through the sacraments to mature to spiritual adulthood. The body must be fed to grow. Likewise, the soul must be fed to grow and mature. Satan knows this truth. This is why he has deceived many of my people with false interpretations of my scriptures. Many teach the physical nation of Israel is the fulfillment of my scripture. Many teach the Antichrist will resume the Jewish sacrifice in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem to constitute the abomination of desolation. This is a false teaching, not from God, but from human understanding.

My son, in the book of Daniel, the persecution by the Jews under Antiochus can be considered a partial fulfillment of the abomination of desolation. But the complete fulfillment has not yet taken place. At my death, the veil in the temple was rent in two and the old sacrificial covenant was replaced by my new covenant. My sacrifice on the cross was the final sacrifice for my peoples’ sin. I am the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham. I am the seed of Abraham, the son of David, in whom all the nations of the earth are blessed. My nation of Israel is my church, not the modern nation of Israel. My people are now all those who become part of my church through sanctifying grace. The complete fulfillment of the prophecy from Daniel of the abomination of desolation will occur: when the continual sacrifice of the mass is abolished by the False Prophet and the Anitchrist. Acceptance of the protestant doctrine of the mass by Antipope will be the fulfillment of the prophecy. The temple of God is my Holy Roman Catholic Church. My faithful remnant will be persecuted worldwide with the mass taking place underground. These conditions will be similar to the early persecutions by the Romans. The Roman persecutions were a foreshadowing of the persecution and time of the antichrist. Remember all this will be allowed and take place according to the will of my Father in heaven. Scripture must and will be fulfilled.

I am warning you again my son and any who will take heed to my warnings. He who has ears to hear let him hear. A final warning to those who read these words. Do not wait until the warning to prepare your soul. Prepare your soul now. You may meet your maker today. I do not promise you tomorrow. Receive my graces today through the sacraments instituted by myself and given to my church. You will need my divine life in your soul prior to the Warning to be my witness to the world. After the warning, many souls will need instruction. Many of these souls will be spiritual babies and will be taken home after the warning. If you desire to enter my era of peace, you must be progressing through my merits and graces to spiritual adulthood when the warning takes place. This is my final message from this messenger for my people. For I am the same yesterday, today and forever. The time is short. Jesus Christ has spoken to you today. Take heed to my words. Amen.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

What a clear summation of what is coming and the foundational aspects in meaning for what to expect, in Truth! How much confusion there has been in teachings about this end times matter. It is as how I've come to expect things to roll out. Really clicked. Especially about the roll that the preternatural gifts, like bi-location, will play in preparation. Can this particular message be found online? I couldn't find it at the basic link you offered.

7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I agree.
    When Verne was just coming into the faith from Protestantism (around 2005) he had allot of questions that he asked of God on subjects foreign to his understanding. So, he would take it to the Lord who spoke locutions to him explaining/unfolding mysteries that were part of Catholic thought, but often lacked definition. The whole book GSWYL speaks to subjects still debated within the Catholic circle and rejected flat out by those who despise prophecy, but they spoke to me the first time I read through them. Verne did not have the gift of discernment, but his holy friend Cletus surely did and was he who insisted and paid for these writings to be put into a book. Cletus spent $20,000 ($1/book) which was allot of money to him as a simple mechanic in his time and also had the gift of healing. Cletus was not taught to read or write, but he was given enough to have shared is insights as well.

Bi-location is probably best known through St. Padre Pio who often was in multiple places at the same time. You can read this message by going to www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org
    Then scroll down until you seed Download book. it is the last message in the book given on 11/6/07. I have no reason to doubt that bi-location will take place after the Warning. I believe that Elijah and Enoch (his two witnesses) will be doing as much, as well as other well formed in the faith.

earthtoangels likes this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Thanks Fatima. The Croatian priest, Fr. Zlatko Sudac, has the gift of bi-location and it has been reported that Viska of Medjugorje has as well. Fascinating how good God is to His children to share such gifts....even AFTER the fall! The supernatural or "other" dimension is "materializing" in this world quite often these days!!! I think as a "taste" of things to come. The veil is lifting in a lot of ways.

Fatima likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Child like faith is revered by God. In today's world we find two extreme's. On one hand deep apathy of faith on the part of the baptized. On the other hand a disdain for the mystical (unless church approved) and our lady has shed many tears via her images because of such indifference to what she is trying to do to help poor mankind. We are not called to believe every alleged communication out there, but we are called to not despise prophecy as this weekend scripture readings attest to. After all this is how God has always communicated to his servants through prophecy (Amos 3:7).

Mario and earthtoangels like this.