1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Era of Peace & Living in the Divine Will

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Nov 7, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Patty, yes it is the same Robert. I believe he knew Nancy Fowler. He is a wonderful, humble man. We met him in Hanceville when we lived near Mother Angelica's Monastery and was at the meeting with us in Atlanta (about the Divine Will). We have been friends ever since.

2. Patty

Patty Angels

Yes, I remember how humble he was. We used to chat some at Nancy's and a little emailing from work. I had a rosary someone had brought me from Medjugorje that had turned partly gold that I lost at Nancy's. I asked him to check lost and found. I was so sad. He didn't find it but sent me one he had found- an Irish one with green beads and shamrocks on the beads. I still have it!

3. lynnfiat

Patty, I also have that Rosary from Ireland! If you are not signed up for Robert's Divine Will newsletter, please do so. If you are not able to sign up, let me know and I will email it to you when I receive them. God bless you. Lynne

Patty likes this.
  4. Patty

Patty Angels

5. lynnfiat

Patty, This is the newsletter I receive from Robert:

file:///C:/Users/lynnf/AppData/Local/Packages/microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalState/Files/S0/13510/Newsletter%20No%20186[13515].pdf

You can also sign up at yahoo groups: 333444@yahoogroups.com

It appears that Fr. Bucci has two newsletters as the one you asked about was translated by Robert.

If you are unable to download it, just email Robert at: 3334444@att.net. Tell him Lynne and Ed Bauer said "Hello".

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Patty likes this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

GSWYL
    08/15/07

My son read (Ezechiel 3:17): Son of man, I have made thee a watchman to the house of Israel: and thou shalt hear the word out of my mouth and shalt tell it to them from me. My son all of my faithful are called to be watchman to the house of Israel, which is today my Church. The rot, confusion and deception in my church is reaching epidemic proportions. Woe to you that call evil good and good evil: that put darkness for light and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter. Woe to you that are wise in your own eyes, and prudent in your own conceits (Isaias 5:20-21). The lukewarmness and pride is leading many souls astray. Many bishops and priests are more concerned with political correctness and not offending parishioners. Many bishops and priests are more concerned with monetary collections than the salvation of souls. No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one and love the other: or he will sustain the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (Mathew 6:24). The lukewarmness of my church is hastening the justice of my Father. For my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Where are the voices crying out against sin? Why are people not filling the confessionals? Because many of my shepherds are lukewarm and neither hot or cold, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich and made wealthy and have need of nothing: and knowest not that thou art wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. Apocalypse 3:16,17. Many of my priests have succumbed to the dragon of Apocalypse 12:4 and have fallen from my grace. My son the persecution of my faithful Catholics will come from: the followers of the man of sin, lukewarm Catholics, and apostate protestants. For I am the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). When an antipope sits in the chair of St. Peter, lukewarm Catholics will follow his false teachings. Those of my faithful Catholics will be persecuted by those who follow this antipope. Those protestants who are deceived by Satan into believing my Catholic Church is the antichrist, will also persecute my faithful Catholics with the rise of this antipope. The hordes of hell will try and crush my church. Only those who are living in the humility of my divine will with my divine life in their souls, will survive the persecution and deception to come.
    But, woe to those who persecute my church. For you are truly persecuting me. God will not be mocked. For our God is a consuming fire (Hebrews 12:29).

Then you will truly understand the warnings given by my Blessed Mother Mary at Fatima, Akita, and through the many messengers in your age. And the earth is infected by the inhabitants thereof: because they have transgressed the laws, they have changed the ordinance, they have broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore shall a curse devour the earth: and the inhabitants thereof shall sin. And therefore they that dwell therein shall be mad: and few men shall be left (Isaias24:5,6). My son, these words are being fulfilled before your eyes. Therefore, with breaking shall the earth be broken, with crushing shall the earth be crushed, with trembling shall the earth be moved (Isaias 24:19). My commandments are trodden under the foot of men. My commandments are despised by the mouth of men. Mankind is attempting to rebuild the tower of Babel. But I the Lord prophesy to you: I will once again will confound the tongues of the wicked and bring to destruction this false tower. Those who use their eyes, ears, mouth, hands and feet for evil will be cut off from among their brethren, if no repentance is done. Woe to those who allow the seduction of evil to penetrate their souls and engage in the sins of the flesh. For we must all be manifested before the judgment seat of Christ that every one may receive the proper things of the body according as he hath done, whether it be good or evil (2 Cor. 5:10).

My people, you will be judged by the sins you commit with your bodily members. If you die in this state, you will be cast into hell both body and soul to suffer eternally. Do you doubt my word? Do you scoff at my words? Read Numbers 16:31-33. And immediately as he had made an end of speaking, the earth broke asunder under their feet. And opening her mouth, devoured them with their tents and all their substance. And they went down alive into hell, the ground closing upon them: and they perished from among the people. And the beast was taken and with him the false prophet who wrought signs before him, where with he seduced them who received the character of the beast and adored his image. These two were cast alive into the pool of fire burning with brimstone (Apocalypse 19:20). And the smoke of their torments shall ascend up forever and ever: neither shall they rest day nor night, who have adored the beast and whoever receiveth the character of his name (Apocalypse 14:11).

This evil, sinful generation will face my justice and purification. The time is short. Open your eyes you blind! Open your ears you deaf! Open your hearts you cold and lukewarm! For the Lord of Hosts cometh to do battle and rid his creation of all that is not of God: the unclean, the ungodly and the lukewarm. Are you amongst those my people? Do not presume on my mercy. My messengers, my son’s Mother Mary and my son are repeatedly warning you. The trumpets will soon blow! Repent today, for tomorrow you may wake up in hell! Put on the armor of God now! Do not wait for the battle to worse nor you will not have my protection. The winepress of the wrath of God is overflowing and my remnant is being purified to render honor and glory in my name. Go forward in the power and spirit of Elias to confront the modern prophets of Baal and proclaim the Lord God almighty, creator of heaven and earth hath sent thee as his mouthpiece. Watchman, the city is surrounded by the enemy. Raise your trumpet and sound the message throughout the land! The day of the Lord is at hand. Do my will not your own. Save your soul and souls of your family by my grace and Spirit. I will be with thee through the battle. For the Lord God almighty is a jealous God and will protect, shield and comfort his own. Woe to those who follow the spirit of this age for they will be cast down with Satan and his hordes! Study, ponder and read my holy word. Let my Spirit dispel the darkness of this age. Read Ezechiel 14:21: For thus saith the Lord: Although I shall send in upon Jerusalem my four grievous judgments, the sword and the famine and the mischievous beats and the pestilence to destroy out of it man and beast. Now read (Apocalypse 6:4-8) I, the Lord God changeth not. I will use the same punishments as I used on my house of Israel and described in the Apocalypse. These same judgments are coming to this sinful and evil generation. But those who are consecrated to me and obedient to my commandments will be saved and protected by my mighty arm! The choice is clear! Be disobedient and incur my justice! Be obedient and enter my rest! And the world passeth away and the concupiscence thereof: but he that doth the will of God abideth forever (I John 2:17). The choice my people is yours. Let my Divine will become your will, my peace your peace, and my presence your presence. Enter my era of peace today in your soul and one day enter my eternal rest. Be as Joshua and Caleb and enter the promised land! My earth will be cleansed, my justice dispensed and an era of peace as promised by my prophets, my church and my son’s Blessed Mother Mary at Fatima will be given to mankind. The words of the Lord.

AED, lynnfiat and Julia like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

THE NEW JERUSALEM

GSWYL
    10-05-07 A.M.
    My son I want you to do the following things for your Lord and Master:
    1.Trust in me only for 100% of your family’s needs: physical and spiritual.
    2.Study my word. It will be your means of survival. Stop studying the things of this world.
    3.Live your life like mine and my Mother Mary. Make all your activities a witness to others of my divine life residing in your soul.
    4.Do not believe the lies of Satan. Quote my word to him. He cannot stand the truth.Memorize especially the 10 commandments and the two great commandments.
    5.Continue to go to confession and receive the Holy Eucharist.
    6.Let your whole life be a life of prayer. While at work, with your family, and studying my words. Allow me to be a part of all your activities.

You have been blessed and given the graces to endure the trials, temptations, and deception to come your way. My peace be with you. Remember, your family has been entrusted by my Father, to my mother Mary for your care and protection. I am always with you and will never leave you now or in eternity. I will warn you once more. Let go of your attachment to worldly goods, for great changes are coming to your family and all my faithful. It will seem as if the ungodly do prosper. For the ungodly will only prosper by taking the mark of the beast to their eternal damnation. My faithful will receive all their needs from God Almighty.

Remember my message to you from 4/07. Elijah and the widow of Sareptha survived for 3 1/2 years only by my divine grace and intervention. So it will be with you and your family. To answer a question for you: all who take the mark of the beast are forever cast into hell. This is what my word states. This will occur because mankind will be warned not to follow Satan and the Antichrist. By rejecting the warning, you are rejecting God’s mercy and incurring his divine justice. Never before in history has a generation received such graces. Only at the general judgment is an un godly soul aware of his sin committed against my commandments. But the warning will occur where every soul will experience a preview of their judgment if it had occurred at that instant. Then each soul will be given an opportunity to repent. Mercy will stop for many because all flesh will truly know I exist.

After the warning, by accepting the mark of the beast, you will be condemned to hell because you have rejected my mercy in its fullest expression. My son, I give you a private prophecy. Share it at my leading. The Antichrist is rising to power as I speak to you. He is hidden until revealed according to my Father’s will. Many natural disasters have and will continue to occur. Then you will experience the warning. After the warning, rejecting my mercy will cause you to take the mark of the beast. You will then experience the abomination of desolation and a fierce persecution of my faithful Catholics by: lukewarm Catholics, Protestants who are apostate, and the followers of the Antichrist. After my two witnesses battle the forces of Satan, you will see my two witnesses killed and taken up into heaven. Woe to those who are alive during those days. Without my mercy, no flesh would survive. My Father’s wrath will be unleashed on the ungodly and sinner. I will then, with the brightness of my coming, cast the Antichrist and his followers into hell forever. As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed.Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies. Those who survive the days of tribulation will be able to live out their lives in peace. Once this era of peace is over, Satan will attack my New Jerusalem, the church, as the Prince of Gog in Ezekiel 38, 39. The length of time of the era of peace has not been revealed to mankind.

Time will be no more, as you know it. The final act of Satan will bring about the end of human history. I will return in the flesh to bring judgment on mankind. I will separate the sheep from the goats. The righteous will inherit eternal life with glorified bodies, and the sinners will be cast into the pool of fire with Satan forever. Purgatory will be emptied at the last judgment. This is a brief outline of events to give you hope and trust in your Savior. The time for the events to begin is now in your human time, not years in the future. Trust in me, my son, and I will bring you to the times of refreshment. Finally, the next several years will be difficult financially and spiritually for you, my son and my remnant, if you do not completely trust in me. This message is from Jesus to my son who has been faithful in a few things. Keep a copy of this message with you and watch as the events take place. Praise my Father, myself, and the Holy Spirit, for revealing these truths to you. For you have been blessed by the Lord. Amen.

Booklady likes this.
  8. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Lynn is this the site where one can order the newsletter?

http://www.ltdw.org/uploads/2/5/1/5/25153387/newsletter_order_form_-_8-5-14.pdf

9. AED

AED Powers

Fatima I know you told us about the man receiving these messages but I don't know where or what thread. Could you tell me again a bit about him? These messages are very powerful. Where does this man stand with his bishop and the Church? Thanks for the info (in advance)

10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

AED, I have spoken to some of this on posts 12 and 21 on this thread.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  11. AED

AED Powers

Thanks so much!

12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I can also tell you that the book God Speaks Will You Listen was reviewed by several church ministers including Father Paul Roux the head of the MMP after Father Gobbi died, the monks at St John's Seminary at Collegeville, Minnesota, and Father Altieir and all found nothing contrary to our faith in that book. 20,000 books were paid for by Cletus and are in places around the US and I was told many boxes sent to future refuge sites around the US for teaching purposes during the purification. The picture of God the Father that is on the inside of the book was painted by a 3rd order nun with a vision Cletus had as a child. This image has produced many physical healings through Cletus prior to his death.

AED likes this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Thank you. I knew Fr Roux from the 1980’s. I was at retreat days with him. A very Holy priest. How do I get the book? If you already told us how in your earlier post you don’t have to say it all again. :)I will find it.

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Neat to hear you knew Father Roux. I was at a church where Father Gobbi spoke his messages, but did not meet Father Roux.
    The books are no longer available, as I received the last three Verne had and have loaned out two of them to relatives and friends. However, the two places to read and print online, while one still can, is www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org, which is the site that Verne keeps active and best for printing out the book by scrolling down on the page and clicking on the print book (well worth the cost of printer ink and paper) and https://www.scribd.com/doc/22505473/God-Speaks-Will-You-Listen, which I like to use to do word search under "search document". This website also has the picture of God the Father that was painted from a vision that Cletus was given in his youth, which has brought many healings. Verne said the picture was blessed by Father Altier and those who look upon it will receive great graces. No one knows where the original painted picture ended up after Cletus died. I have this picture on my desktop computer screen :). I have never read a more thorough explanation of the various questions that most people ponder and that Verne in his simple child like way asked for clarification on when trying to understand the Catholic faith than in the book GSWYL. He wrote his messages down as directed and sometimes admonished in his messages by God for not doing so. He was warned several times what his fate would be for not heeding our Lord's request to do so and parts of this are not flattering to him to write in his letters, which became a book. Cletus and Verne did some traveling together speaking of God's messages in parishes they were invited to in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and Green Bay Wisconsin area among others 8-10 years ago.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Masonry Spoken of in the book GSWYL

9/4/07 As you have read, for many years Masonic and communistic forces have tried to destroy my church. Recently, in your news, masons in Mexico and Italy are openly trying to persecute my church. In your country, the 1960’s brought in a culture of sin and relativism. This brought about a rejection of God and his commandments. This is the lie and the deception, which has caused the problems in your world and my church. It is the cry of Satan: I will not serve.You cannot blame the Second Vatican Council for the increase in the sins of the flesh: homosexuality, abortion, murder, and all the sins of your age. You cannot blame the Second Vatican Council for the decrease invocations, lack of reverence and attendance at the Holy Mass. The blame is my people compromising with the world, rebelling against the Holy Father, and believing the lies, deception, and the words of Satan. The problems of today had their beginnings many years prior to the 1960’s.This decade brought the problems into the open. Masonry, in all its diabolical forms, infiltrated my church many years prior to the Second Vatican Council.

During those turbulent years, masons were elevated to positions of authority in my church. Those Masonic forces were unleashed from the pit of hell and caused the problems in your world today. My people, rejection of God establishes the reign of Satan in your midst. Read my word. All of these events were prophesied and are being fulfilled before your eyes. My word must be fulfilled. Satan is clever. He is much more intelligent than you. He is using Vatican II as a deceptive lie to hide the real cause for the division in my church. The real cause for the division is the pride of mankind, the rejection of God, and many in my church making compromises with Satan. He knows if the real truth was revealed, the church would be unified, and he would be defeated. This present and continuing purification is exposing the lies and deception of Satan.

9/25/07 My son, John Paul II consecrated the world to the Immaculate heart of Mary, as you already know. Do you not think my son, these consecrations bore no fruit? For I the Lord God Almighty creator of heaven and earth prophesy to you: The result of the consecration of the world to my son’s mother Mary had two effects. It interrupted and changed the plans of masonic communistic forces and it gave the world an extended period of my mercy. Do you truly think a consecration to the Mother of Mercy would have no effect? It allowed more souls to enter my kingdom. Do not forget my primary purpose is the salvation of my children. If you remember this my son, world events will make sense to you. Look at events from the eyes of your Father in heaven, not with your human eyes and understanding.

My son, the Masonic communistic forces are again starting to rise in your world.The forces of Islamic terrorism, communism, and practical atheism are being used by Satan to cause another World War. For I the Lord prophesy to you again: If mankind refuses my mercy, another World War will be allowed and the man of sin will be allowed to chastise the ungodly and sinner. Read these words carefully. I am allowing these events because of my people rejecting my mercy. Where are the prayers, penances, and masses being offered in reverence for my honor and glory? Why do my people reject prayer and fasting to bring about my continual mercy on your world?

9/26/07 The book of the Apocalypse is a vision of the sufferings, struggles, and triumph of my church. The prophet Daniel has many prophecies which correspond with the book of the Apocalypse. Daniel 12:9 states: And he said: Go, Daniel, because the words are shut up and sealed until the appointed time. My Holy Spirit will unseal the prophecies and give an understanding at the appointed time. Many are prophesying your generation is the fulfillment of these prophecies. Pay close attention to the words of your Popes. Both of your last Popes have stated you are in the battle of Apocalypse 12 between the woman and the dragon. The woman can have several meanings. It is both my church and my blessed Mother who are fighting against the dragon, who is Satan. The third part of the stars of heaven who are cast to the earth, represents the clergy, cardinals, bishops, and priests, who are following the dragon. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have warned the faithful, not to be seduced by the dragon. Another spiritual meaning from this passage refers to the great battle which is taking place between the woman and the red dragon of masonry and communism. My blessed Mother’s appearance at Fatima was a sign from heaven to mankind to not be seduced by the lies of masonry and communism.My blessed mother appeared prior to the Bolshevik revolution in 1917 to warn the world of these errors. This struggle is still continuing today. My blessed Mother is the prophet of your time. Pay close attention to her approved apparitions and pay close attention to the Holy Father’s teachings. My Holy Spirit is opening the book of Daniel and the Apocalypse through my blessed Mother’s teachings, my Holy Church’s teachings, and the messages from my messengers of today. Remember Amos 3:7: For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. The message from9/25/07 describes the Fatima consecration in more detail to you. As explained to you, on9/25/07 by my Father, masonry and communism are once again gathering forces in your world. The destruction of these forces will be accomplished by the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

9/26/07 My son, a day is soon coming when Apocalypse chapters 13 and 14 will be fulfilled by the spirit of antichrist manifesting himself through a particular person called the antichrist. Do not concern yourself with this day. Many are deceived by Satan by concentrating on whom this person may be and not fulfilling my mission for their souls.Each generation has thought their generation was the fulfillment of these times. Let my Holy Spirit lead my church and your soul. Be forewarned! You are living in the most sinful generation in the history of your world. Your generation has been warned again and again. My holy word gives you examples of my justice: the flood of Noah, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the exile of the children of Israel. Your generation is no different. If mankind does not repent and continues to reject my mercy, I repeat my Father’s words to you from yesterday. I will allow another World War and I will allow the appearance of the man of sin in your generation. The fulfillment of the Apocalypse will take place with a literal one world government and my people grazed and marked by the authorities. There will be one man who will lead this Masonic communistic government as the antichrist. Many messengers have warned my people of these events for many years. But my people refuse to listen and take heed to my warnings. Hitler, Stalin, and Mao have been types of this antichrist. But my faithful, have faith and trust in my word. My Spirit with the brightness of my coming, will destroy this spirit of antichrist with his followers and bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

lynnfiat likes this.
  16. lynnfiat

Mark, I believe I have confirmation of my vision - just not sure who the three men were and especially the last one who stood before me with the sign above his head. An anti-pope???

17. AED

AED Powers

Thank you so much Fatima. I will go to the website. I do not presume to trust my own discernment in these matters but from the diary of St Faustina and from reading over these many years The Way of Divine Love it sounds like Our Lord. The same voice and cadence. (Or as we used to say when I was teaching literature--the author has his own particular tone) . who is Cletus?

Fatima likes this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

what vision Lynn?

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Cletus was Verne's good friend and mentor coming into the Catholic faith in the early years of 2000. Cletus shares his story at the bottom of the page on www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org. Just one story about Cletus. His holiness was known by those in his midst. Perhaps you heard of the bridge going across the Mississippi River that collapsed between Minneapolis and St. Paul 5-6 years or more back. Many victims of the collapse and Cletus was seen at the site handing out little wooden crosses to the victims and those at the scene, yet he was at the same time on the phone with Verne 40 miles away(bi-location?). He also had the gift of healing.

AED likes this.
  20. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

Thank you for sharing this information with us, Fatima. Are Verne and Cletus still alive, Fatima?

AED likes this.