1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Era of Peace & Living in the Divine Will

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Nov 7, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Yes, there are many people familiar with Luisa's writings - others would be Hugh Owen, (he has written several books on the subject), Robert Lozano, and Mother Gabriel Marie of the Benedictine Daughters of the Divine Will, and others who are far more knowledgeable then myself.
    Unfortunately, many people do not take the time to read all 36 Volumes and the other writings and letters of Luisa's, but God works little by little and if they desire to have the knowledge, then He will make time for them to read. It takes proper disposition and a great desire for the knowledge, and you can be sure that He will grant the desire of their hearts! We now have several holy Priests who have incredible knowledge regarding living in the Divine Will. Jesus told Conchita de Armida that it will come through His Priests. We need more Priests and lay people to give Our Lord our acts and in everything we do pray, "May Your Kingdom come soon!"

Carol55 and Julia like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, in Verne's message God spoke of the bad seed and what it produces. In Luisa's message he is speaking of the fruits of the good seed.

3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

GSWYL Message
    6/07 P.M. My son as the deception increases, it will be more difficult to see the truth. The more you understand and receive, the easier it becomes to be deceived. Remember Satan and his demons are angelic in nature. Their understanding of divine things is far greater than human understanding. A soul without my divine life in it is dead spiritually. It does not take a great deception to deceive that soul, it is already deceived. But once a soul has my life in it, Satan changes his tactics. The more you submit to my divine will in your life, the more subtle Satan has to become. 2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear lest, as the serpent seduced Eve by his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted and fall from the simplicity that is in Christ. Remember Adam and Eve were created without sin. Only the subtlety of the serpent caused Eve to sin. This is a warning for my remnant especially. The more knowledge of God you understand and receive, the greater is the temptation to think you are God. This is how the serpent seduced Adam and Eve. It originates in pride, with a lack of humility. Again, pride has led to the downfall of many of my faithful. The more you receive, the more people forget the source of their knowledge- God almighty. The test for my remnant will be primarily through the deception of spiritual pride. Remember 2 Corinthians 11:13-15. For such false apostles are deceitful workmen, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder: for Satan himself transformeth himself into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers be transformed as the ministers of justice, whose end shall be according to their works. Read closely for such false apostles. There will be people masquerading as part of my remnant church but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Why? Because they have been deceived by spiritual pride. As I told you, wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. A simple test, anyone who gives themselves credit for their knowledge, revelations or miracles is being deceived by spiritual pride. Do not listen to them. It will become increasingly difficult to judge true messages from false messages. It will be only by the power of my spirit that you will have the graces to discern. Remember I am meek and humble of heart. Any words, thoughts or miracles, which manifest even a small amount of spiritual pride discard, cast away and do not read and dwell on them. It takes Satan only a small crack to deceive a soul and cause that soul to lose my grace. The more holy an individual becomes, there is an increasing danger to fall. How great that fall will be! That is why I remind my people that without me you can do nothing. If you see a soul progressing spiritually and then stop, pray for their soul that the deception can be removed. It is only through focusing on Jesus 100% that Satan will not be able to deceive you. This is how you can tell the children of light from the children of darkness.

Let me explain this to you. The more graces you receive from me, the more God-like in your soul you become. For my children you are made in my image and likeness. But you do not become God. Now Satan injects the soul with spiritual pride. Now the soul thinks it has arrived spiritually and in its own pride takes credit for my graces and that soul becomes God-less without true repentance. The mark of a truly holy soul is the more you know God, the more you understand your unworthiness and the more humble a soul becomes. This is a simple test. If there is a lack of humility in a soul, be very careful to trust their words and actions because by their fruits ye shall know them. Finally, at the day of judgment, many will come saying they were my disciples and I will say to them I never knew you. You cannot know me if you let spiritual pride take control of your life. You need to repent or else I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth because thou art lukewarm and your foundation is not built upon the rock Christ Jesus, but on your own human wisdom and understanding. Satan has deceived you and great will be the fall of that soul. Take these words as a warning. The words of the Lord.

I highlighted the sentence in the last paragraph, because pride is what Father John Hardon said was a benchmark of false prophecy. One alleged messenger comes to mind on a person who had obvious pride and I dropped following him. His predictions came to be false shortly afterwards. It is true.

Sam and lynnfiat like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I think the poor priest misunderstood what the Feast of the Presentation actually is. When Mary was a child of about three , the legend is (and one that the Church accepts) she was Presented by her parents Ann and Joachim in the Temple. He was way off base.

It seems to me that this Feast Day centres on Mary doing the Will of God always, which is why I placed it on this thread.

I was thinking about this last night in prayer. Because Mary did the Will of God perfectly and at all times she became a kind of altar on which God could place the Lamb of God fro Sacrifice.

I notice for the Orthodox how big a deal this Feast is. I am afraid we Catholic soften overlook it in modern times.

I'm trying to remember the last time I heard a good sermon on actual Feast, I can't.

A hundred years from now we will, all of of be dead and gone. No one will remember us or even a shadow of us. What will remain and echo on in Eternity is what we have done in conformity with the Will of God.

That Will is love. Only love is left to us in Eternity as we live on in the Divine Will. All else is dross.

Which is why the Feast of the Presentation of Mary is such a Great one. Here we are reminded of these truths.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    lynnfiat and Booklady like this.
  5. lynnfiat

Yes! Just thought it was interesting that both spoke of "seeds".

6. lynnfiat

Reminds me of the Parable of the seeds. MT 13-24

7. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Lynne, Thank you so much!

8. lynnfiat

About the "false church" that Jesus told Verne about, this is from Fr. Gobbi (and there are many others who speak of this):

"In this period of history, Freemasonry, assisted by its ecclesiastical form, will succeed in its great design: that of setting up an idol to put in the place of Christ and of His Church. A false Christ and a false church"........"You have thus arrived at the peak of the purification, of the great tribulation and of the apostasy. The apostasy will be, as of then, generalized because almost all will follow the false Christ and the false church. Then the door will be open for the appearance of the man or of the very person of the antichrist!" MMP, #407 June 17 1989

Booklady and Fatima like this.
  9. lynnfiat

Regarding antichrist - Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi states in his book, "Antichrist and the End Times",
    "...Scripture and Tradition indicate that an Antichrist will appear after the Era of Peace who will exceed his False Prophet predecessor by his usurpation of power, material wealth and hatred toward God's church on earth. And biblical parallels poignantly demonstrate that with each historic manifestation of Antichrist there is an intensification of evil, for the world's hostility to Christ will not diminish but will increase dramatically. Thus, the final appearance of Antichrist will be a time of tribulation like no other the world has known."

Fatima likes this.
  10. Mario

Mario Powers

Sometime ago, Mark Mallett posted the Novena of Abandonment by Fr. Dolindo Ruotolo. I became enamored by it because it speaks to many of my own weak tendencies. Recently I've decided to pray the Novena on a daily basis; as Day 9 ends I simply continue with Day 1. I think the 4th Day continues wisdom for us as we enter more deeply into the great trial:

Day 4

You see evil growing instead of weakening? Do not worry. Close your eyes and say to Me with faith: “Thy will be done, You take care of it.” I say to you that I will take care of it, and that I will intervene as does a doctor and I will accomplish miracles when they are needed. Do you see that the sick person is getting worse? Do not be upset, but close your eyes and say “You take care of it.” I say to you that I will take care of it, and that there is no medicine more powerful than My loving intervention. By My love, I promise this to you.

O Jesus, I surrender myself to you, take care of everything! (10 times)

Praise God for His many Promises!

Luke 1:...and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43 But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. 45 Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord."

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Booklady, Fatima, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  11. lynnfiat

I Love this Novena - it's one I pray everyday as do many of my family and friends. My daughter-in-law prays this with her son who has been diagnosed with ADD, OCD, and even Bipolar - the doctors have not been able to figure out exactly what he has, - they have been praying it every day since I taught it to them, and he has made incredible progress in his ability to cope with problems. Such a beautiful and simple Novena - "Jesus, you take care of everything!"

Booklady, Fatima, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

CONFUSION OF VATICAN II
    There is much confusion and wrong thinking as it pertains to Vatican II. Verne was given the following message by Jesus to address this confusion that even a few on MOG forum have towards this council.

6/27/07
    Now let me clear up an area of confusion for you. Daniel 12:11. And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred ninety days. The continual sacrifice is the mass and the abomination of desolation is when the doctrine of the mass is changed in my church, the Roman Catholic Church. If you study church confusion regarding Vatican II. This is from Satan, not from me. Answer me a question: If the Holy Father calls an ecumenical council with all the bishops of the world and the Holy Spirit is guiding the church, how can that council be of Satan? It was not. My people do not understand the working of my Holy Spirit. Remember, I told you to be ware of false prophets who come to you in the clothing of sheep. Satan has caused schism in my church, by allowing false interpretations to abound concerning Vatican II. My words do not change. I am going to give you a clue to share with my people. Satan hates the doctrine of the mass and the doctrines concerning my Blessed Mother. These are the two areas he has been trying to destroy. The Vatican II Council reaffirmed both of these doctrines. This council was not convened by hell, but by my Holy Spirit. A council or a Pope who destroys and denies my mass and my Blessed Mother’s privileges is from hell.

This is how you can recognize the abomination of desolation. A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching that will change. The rest of my churches teachings can stay the same. Satan knows how to deprive my children of everlasting life, deprive my children of my presence. This is how the man of sin, the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God. Reference II Thessalonians 2:4-10. He will attempt to lead my people to deny my presence in the Eucharist and to teach the mass is only a symbol. This is antichrist. This will bring the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. This will cause the unleashing of the bowls of divine justice. My sacrifice of the mass daily holds back my Father’s justice. Luke 18:8. But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth? Will I find any of my children, who I recognize with my life in them? Will there be faith left in my holy sacrifice? These are the questions which need to be pondered. My son, a false Christian church will be forced on the people. A gospel of prosperity and a make you feel good gospel will be preached. My churches can be filled with people, but the churches will be dead because I am not there. Without my presence in the churches, God does not dwell in the churches. Then, these sheep who hear my voice will be forced to worship in underground churches where I will be present. This truly is the abomination of desolation and antichrist. Then I will come with the brightness of my coming, destroy this false church, and restore my church according to my will.

Then you will see an era of peace. A Eucharistic era of peace where I will reign in the hearts and mind of my people in the holy Eucharist. You must believe all these words I am teaching you and the teachings of my church or you will not enter my era of peace. Ponder these words or I may say to: I NEVER KNEW YOU. The words of the Lord. I bless you Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. AMEN.

9/4/07
    You cannot blame the Second Vatican Council for the increase in the sins of the flesh: homosexuality, abortion, murder, and all the sins of your age. You cannot blame the Second Vatican Council for the decrease invocations, lack of reverence and attendance at the Holy Mass. The blame is my people compromising with the world, rebelling against the Holy Father, and believing the lies, deception, and the words of Satan. The problems of today had their beginnings many years prior to the 1960’s. This decade brought the problems into the open. Masonry, in all its diabolical forms, infiltrated my church many years prior to the Second Vatican Council. During those turbulent years, masons were elevated to positions of authority in my church. Those Masonic forces were unleashed from the pit of hell and caused the problems in your world today. My people, rejection of God establishes the reign of Satan in your midst. Read my word. All of these events were prophesied and are being fulfilled before your eyes. My word must be fulfilled. Satan is clever. He is much more intelligent than you. He is using Vatican II as a deceptive lie to hide the real cause for the division in my church. The real cause for the division is the pride of mankind, the rejection of God, and many in my church making compromises with Satan. He knows if the real truth was revealed, the church would be unified, and he would be defeated. This present and continuing purification is exposing the lies and deception of Satan. My church will be as I want it: humble, persecuted, and a light to the world. It will once again follow in my footsteps to Calvary, and to a glorious resurrection. To repeat, the Second Vatican Council is not the cause of the problems in my church. The cause is the pride of my people who compromise with the demon. Those who cause division and schism in my church do not listen or follow them. For heresy can occur from many different directions. Those who deny my church’s teachings,whether labeled liberals or traditionalists, are promoting heresy. Pray for these souls.

My people, If you would follow his guidance, you will not fall into schism and division. He has clearly defined the substance of the Holy Mass and the true meaning of my church. Continue fighting the Holy Father and you are fighting against God. The day will come when a false antipope will try and lead my church. If you are in a state of rebellion against my church now, will you even recognize a false pope? Remember, my sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me. Can you hear my voice if you are in rebellion, causing division in my church? You cannot if your pride is a stumbling block in your life to my graces. Repent of your sins and implore my mercy. These words apply to bishops, priests, religious, and lay people. No one is excluded. You are either with me or against me. You cannot be a servant in my kingdom and the kingdom of Satan with your pride at the same time. Repent today. Tomorrow will be too late. Judgment is already beginning in the house of God, and expanding to the ungodly. Do not sit on the fence any longer. You want my blessing. Be submissive to my church and its teaching and I will bless you. If you refuse to listen to my warnings, you could be deceived and spend eternity in hell. Hell is filled with bishops, priests and religious who refused to be obedient to my church. For my word proclaims: I Kings 15:22b-23a, For obedience is better than sacrifices: and to hearken rather than to offer the fat of rams. Because it is like the sin of witchcraft, to rebel: and like the crime of idolatry, to refuse to obey. Read Apocalypse 22:15, Without are dogs and sorcerers and unchaste and murderers and servers of idols and every one that loveth and maketh a lie. You cannot enter my kingdom with these sins on your soul. Without true repentance, you will spend eternity in hell. My people do not give into the lies and deception of Satan. Focus on myself, Jesus Christ only and let me lead you into the era of peace and life everlasting. These are the words of the Lord.

any name you wish, Mario and lynnfiat like this.
  13. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Angels

the Didache considered the first catechism of the church also mentions the coming of the antichrist.
    The Didache is also called the "Teaching of the Twelve Apostles." It was possibly written around 65 - 80 A.D. and is supposed to be what the twelve apostles taught to the Gentiles concerning life and death, church order, fasting, baptism, prayer, etc

CHAPTER 16

16:1 Watch concerning your life; let not your lamps be quenched or your loins be loosed, but be ye ready, for ye know not the hour at which our Lord cometh.

16:2 But be ye gathered together frequently, seeking what is suitable for your souls; for the whole time of your faith shall profit you not, unless ye be found perfect in the last time.

16:3 For in the last days false prophets and seducers shall be multiplied, and the sheep shall be turned into wolves, and love shall be turned into hate;

16:4 and because iniquity aboundeth they shall hate each other, and persecute each other, and deliver each other up; and then shall the Deceiver of the world appear as the Son of God, and shall do signs and wonders, and the earth shall be delivered into his hands; and he shall do unlawful things, such as have never happened since the beginning of the world.

16:5 Then shall the creation of man come to the fiery trial of proof, and many shall be offended and shall perish; but they who remain in their faith shall be saved by the rock of offence itself.

16:6 And then shall appear the signs of the truth; first the sign of the appearance in heaven, then the sign of the sound of the trumpet, and thirdly the resurrection of the dead

16:7 -- not of all, but as it has been said, The Lord shall come and all his saints with him;

16:8 then shall the world behold the Lord coming on the clouds of heaven.

Booklady likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

I was watching a Debate this morning between a very young Doctor Scott Hahn and a wonderfully wise Protestant Theologian called Robert Bowman on Justification that took place many, many moons ago.
    It was actually the debate itself on Justification that drew my attention but Mr Bowman's starting remarks of about four or five minutes bfore he got into the debate proper.

Robert said that the big difference nowadays was not between Catholics and Protestants. That the big difference was between Catholics and Protestant who had kept the Faith of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and between Liberal so called Catholics and Protestants who had sold out to the world and were, generally referred to as Liberals or Modernists The fact that someone dresses up as a Cardinal or Bishop and says mass by no means implies that they are a Catholic or the fact that someone totes a well thumbed foot marked Bible mean that they are actually Protestant.

A lot of us have taken a long time to recognise this. The wonderful Robert Bowman saw this clearly many years ago. Watch the first few minutes and you might learn something very wise.:):)
    Dr Hahn is of course a great hero of mine but he totally missed this and failed to pick up on this .

Robert Bowman was really saying that most Protestant s and Catholics are no longer really Christian , that they no longer believe the Truths of the Christian Faith

Booklady likes this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

In listening to this exchange of theological perspective on justification of faith or works, it was mentioned that some Catholics leave the faith, because they did not receive from going to Church biblical life they found in the Protestant worship. I contend this may be true in many if not most Catholic Churches for the past 50 years, because homilies are often not unfolding the readings at mass and putting it in context/perspective that one can apply in their life. At around the 1:35 mark of Bowman's reflection he speaks of those coming out of the Catholic Church and into Protestant worship states why, perhaps without knowing it. It is because our priests have for the most part, in most Catholic worship, were not teaching the heart and truths of the faith, but started preaching social justice for decades now. They have become glorified social workers. The average Catholic today has been taught that being a 'do-gooder' is all that matters. Doctrine is a taboo and it makes you rigid and legalistic. It has become the Church of Nice. It holds no judgement on you whether you go to Church on Sunday's or not. Or whether you ever go to confession or whatever you want to believe or not believe. We have been lulled to sleep in the Catholic faith by our priests who are not living and teaching the fullness of faith themselves in most cases.

Booklady and padraig like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

I think the situation is even worse for many Protestants

17. Mario

Mario Powers

I watched the above clip, Padraig, but was compelled to follow through on two more clips to reach the discourse's conclusion. It is amazing that Robert Bowman who left the Catholic Church, at the 32:30 point of the 3rd clip describes the increasing confusion in the Catholic Church since Vatican II. Over such confusion we have wept. At this I weep anew.:cry: Perhaps it was such confusion and poor example that pushed him to leave the Church. It reaffirms my belief that only a sovereign act by God can unite us in Truth and Grace and Faith.

And it makes me fall on my knees to beg God that I give a more faithful witness to the Truth of Christ and of His Church!

Lord have Mercy! Come Lord Jesus. Send your Mother robed in the Glory of her Triumph, the Triumph of her own Son.

Safe in the Barque of Peter!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

I watched the above clip, Padraig, but was compelled to follow through on two more clips to reach the discourse's conclusion. It is amazing that Robert Bowman who left the Catholic Church, at the 30:00 point of the 3rd clip describes the increasing confusion in the Catholic Church since Vatican II. Over such confusion we have wept. At this I weep anew.:cry: Perhaps it was such confusion and poor example that pushed him to leave the Church. It reaffirms my belief that only a sovereign act by God can unite us in Truth and Grace and Faith.

And it makes me fall on my knees to beg God that I give a more faithful witness to the Truth of Christ and of His Church!

Lord have Mercy! Come Lord Jesus. Send your Mother robed in the Glory of her Triumph, the Triumph of her own Son.

Safe in the Barque of Peter![/QUOTE]

I would love to have been a fly on the wall listening to him and Scott Hahn have a private conversation.:)

How ironic, a leading Protestant who became a Catholic debating a Catholic who became a leading Protestant. :D:D My head get dizzy thinking about it. :D:D

Only in America I think; a real melting pot in so many ways.

Booklady and AED like this.
  19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I watched some others as well, but did not hear the one where Bowman left the Catholic Church. Seems to me that had he studied to understand the faith he left, he would not have found one full of half-truths. Scripture is only as fruitful as its correct interpretation. Bowman decided that he liked being a pope unto himself. Surely this man and the many others who have trodden away from the Church that was founded by Christ must realize that private interpretation only leads to division, which over 50,000 protestant denominations attests to.

20. Patty

Patty Angels

Lynne, I knew a Robert Lozano from the Conyers, Georgia area back in the eighties when Nancy Fowler was having apparitions of Our Blessed Mother. Wonder if it cpould be same person?