1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Era of Peace & Living in the Divine Will

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Nov 7, 2017.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The truth of the matter is that nobody really knows when the anti-Christ will come - and indeed in researching this topic came across a quote from Cardinal Ratzinger that suggests the anti-Christ may not necessarily be restricted to one individual.

As far as the antichrist is concerned, we have seen that in the New Testament he always assumes the lineaments of contemporary history. He cannot be restricted to any single individual. One and the same he wears many masks in each generation. —Cardinal Ratzinger (POPE BENEDICT XVI), Dogmatic Theology, Eschatology 9, Johann Auer and Joseph Ratzinger, 1988, p. 199-200

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yet, I assume you concur with scripture that there is a 1000 year era of peace and that at the end of it is the battle of Gog and Magog, Satan will be cast into hell for all eternity then the end of the world?

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I do believe there will be a period of peace (possibly for a few generations) granted to the world but I do not take the 1000 years as literal. Numbers in the Bible are often symbolic.

Cardinal Ratzinger speaking of the Book of Revelation states “We are not dealing with a book suited for calculating chronologies. The important thing is that every period open itself to the presence of the Lord. That even we, here and now, stand under the Lord’s judgement and that we let ourselves be guided under his judgement.”

The Church rejects the idea of a literal 1000 year era of peace.
    The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgement. The Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism, especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.
    (CCC 676)

The Catechism only tells us that the false interpretation of the millennium is millenarianism. But by doing so, it leaves amillennialism as the only possible alternative.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    josephite likes this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

No one that I know of who writes on these 1000 years takes it as a literal time, but figurative for a long period. Millenaranism is a false teaching as even Verne's message I posted attests to, as a period of time Jesus will literally walk the earth with the faithful. That is not what the many prophecies and messages that I quote teach. Frankly, the only ones that I know that believe this are not Catholic, but protestant. The messages that I post clearly teach a Eucharistic reign in an Era of the Divine Will in a whole new understanding.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    garabandal likes this.
  5. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Interesting....hence the great proliferation of evil, rampant in our society and world....

6. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

Let us not forget 1 day = 1000 years and 1000 years = 1 day. Good thing, the image is Christ returning and thrusting Satan and dominions into Hell is such a wonderful event to anticipate!!!!

7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

GSWYL

5/25/07 My son, write these words to my people. My people do you truly believe and trust in your God? Do you truly believe my presence is with you? Do you truly understand what my presence with you means? Do you understand what will bring peace to your lives and your world? Can you answer these questions with more than words? Do you really live the answers to these questions?

The answers to all these questions is myself, Jesus Christ true-God true-man. I made you a promise in Matthew 28:20: And behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world. What does this statement mean to you? It states that I Jesus Christ, will be with my faithful all days, not just some of the days. I am not a part time God. I do not leave my people. I wish to share all the aspects of your life with you, even the smallest details. If you are in sanctifying grace, you take me with you wherever you go. After receiving me in the Holy Eucharist, you take me with you everywhere you go. My people if you truly believed this, this world would be changed quickly. Where my presence is, evil cannot exist. When I was tempted, I told Satan, “Begone Satan!” and he left me. When you are tempted, say my words, begone Satan and he will flee from you because it will be my presence protecting you. Do not let Satan deceive you into believing I am not with you. A great revival will take place when my people realize my presence is truly with them. When you consecrate yourself to me, you are allowing me to direct your life. Every thought, word, and action becomes a reflection of me. My people you are my hands, my feet, my lips, and my eyes to the world. Again, every person you meet, you are bringing my presence to them. Rise up my people, your triumphant king is among you. Do not let the evil of this age discourage you. My son, tell my people how to enter my era of peace. You must have my peace with you now or you will not enter my era of peace. If you have my presence with you, then the era of peace has already begun.My people you do not realize all you really need, you already have with you, myself.

Ponder this question: How will you recognize or be able to discern the presence of my holy angels from demons, if my presence is not with you? You could be led down a path of deception. Jesus, I trust in you. Start this day by trusting in me with all your needs. By trusting in me in this time of mercy with the smallest details of life, you will obtain the graces to withstand the trials and tribulations ahead of you. How will you be able to withstand these days of tribulation, if you have not learned to trust in your Jesus now? My answer to you, is many will not be able because their foundation and trust is not in me completely. I am asking for complete and total surrender today for my people to be able to persevere to the end. I am always with my faithful every day.

Ponder these words carefully. If my people would have more reverence and silence in my churches, in front of my blessed sacrament, and after receiving me in Holy Communion, my people would find I am willing and ready to speak to them. You will need my voice to protect and help you to discern in the days ahead. You truly do not know the magnitude of the purification coming to mankind. Satan will use every trick to deceive you. But my power is greater than any evil in this age. I warn you again, trust in Jesus or you will be deceived with the rest of my people. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. AMEN.

lynnfiat likes this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

GSWYL Verne's journey into the Catholic faith while dabbling with his past

10/28/06 A.M.
    As I was praying at the adoration chapel some thoughts came to me from Jesus. My child I ask you who is here in front of you? It is I, Jesus Christ, present Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, creator of the universe. Where and why would you go else where to worship me? You have a tendency to search and read the teachings of other so- called prophets. Remember a true prophet teaches 100%of my truth no error. If you compare any messages and teachings with my Holy word and my church and they are not in agreement, then that teaching is not from the Holy Trinity. God is not the author of confusion. I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the Father but by me. No one enters heaven without embracing all my truth. There will be no schisms or fighting in heaven. Everyone in heaven knows the truth. Do you realize one of the worst events in the history of the world was the protestant reformation. For it caused division in my church.

Here is an example. If you plant a seed and do not water it, it will not grow. But if you water it, it will germinate and in the midst of a garden of flowers a weed can sprout. Many weeds can destroy gardens. So it is with my church. The author of confusion, Satan, spread doubts in my priests, like Martin Luther. Instead of rebuking these doubts, he let Satan water his doubts, weeds grew and confusion and schism came in my church. This was not my will. Let me ask you a question how much truth do you want? 100%, 50% or 25%? Anything less then 100% of my truth will cause confusion. There is only one source of truth int he universe, the Holy Trinity. Anything else comes from Satan. Here is a rebuke to you. When you read and study protestant ministers and prophets, who do not teach 100% of my truth, where is there source of truth coming from? It is not from Jesus. It is from their own imagination or Satan. Remember Satan loves to sow confusion. He is infinitely smarter than humans and he knows the truth. His goal is to deceive mankind.

When you read a prophet who denies my church, blasphemes my blessed mother, and profanes my Eucharist, why listen to that prophet, for that teaching comes from one place, the pit of hell. That is not to say I do not work through protestant ministers, because any words of mine are truth. I desire all men to be saved. But many are held in ignorance of not their own fault. But you are different. You have been presented with the whole truth. So why allow doubt and confusion to arise in your mind? If you allow Satan a small seed of doubt, he can make it grow and cause you confusion and even loss of faith.

Remember you will be held accountable on the day of judgment to a higher standard for you have the fullness of truth found in the Catholic church. Reference I Corinthians 10:12 and especially for your days Matthew 24:24, "For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect." As the days get darker, if you do not know your faith and completely trust in me, you will easily fall away. As evil increases the deception increases. Do not listen to every person's predictions of the future. Remember my primary purpose is the salvation of souls. All events will work out for that purpose according to my will and no one else's.

You have a choice: follow false teachers, those who teach partial truth, or follow me completely. Come to me in the Blessed Sacrament and let me teach you along with my holy priests, messengers and my church. Do not spend your time with those who teach only partial truth. Say, Jesus I trust in you and I will lead you. Finally, you know how to reach heaven by reception of the sacraments, following my words and the teachings of my church. It is not your duty to try and guess who will go to heaven or hell. Your job is to proclaim my truth as revealed in my holy word and church. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy. Again, no one enters my kingdom without embracing my whole truth. For example, no one in heaven will deny my presence in the Eucharist or my Blessed Mother who is Queen of heaven and earth, no matter what belief they have on earth. You have taken many steps forward, do not go backward or you will not survive the tests coming your way and to this world. Again, let me teach you. Why would you go elsewhere, where I am not present body, blood, soul, and divinity? My peace I leave with you and bless you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Your savior and redeemer, Jesus Christ

lynnfiat and Patty like this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

GSWYL Mercy, Justice, Admonition and a grave warning from the Father

10/30/06 God resisteth the proud and giveth grace to the humble. James 3:6. My child, when you receive communion in the state of sanctifying grace, you receive me. Here are some ideas for you to contemplate on. When you leave the church after mass, who do you take with you? Jesus! Remember this throughout your day. You take me wherever you go. This is something you do not realize very often. If you daily remember this, then your actions towards others will change. Also, you are my representative to the world. The way you conduct your life can either be a witness for me or it can cause a stumbling block for others. If you profess to be my disciple, but your actions and words are not a reflection of me, then others are going to call you a hypocrite. You are responsible for your actions. Read Matthew 18:6-7. If because of your words and deeds you cause one of my little ones or my people to be scandalized or worse to be led down the path of mortal sin, you will have much to answer on the day of judgment. The more you learn the more responsibility you have. You need to consider your actions. Matthew 5: 14-16. You are the light of the world. So let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven. I cannot and will not use you if you allow your pride to become a stumbling block in your life. Everyday all my faithful remnant are my lights in the world. Pray daily to me and my blessed Mother that others may see my light shining in you and be brought to me for salvation.

I Corinthians 6:19-20, Or know you not that your members are the temple of the Holy Ghost, who is in you, whom you have from God: and you are not your own? For you are bought with a great price. Glorify and bear God in your body. II Corinthians 6:16, For you are the temple of the living God; as God saith: I will dwell in them and walk among them. And I will be their God: and they shall be my people. I bought you with a great price. I was crucified, died and was buried for your salvation. I gave my life for you to purchase you back from the dominion of Satan. Therefore glorify God- the Holy Trinity in your body. Do not allow your flesh and sin to contaminate the temple of the Holy Ghost. A stern warning is given in I Corinthians 3:17 But if any man violate the temple of God, him shall God destroy. For the temple of God is holy, which you are. I the Holy Spirit of God reside in you, so does the Father and the Son. Sin is offensive to us. Be very careful. As I told Cain in Genesis 4:7 If thou do well, Shalt thou not receive? But if ill, shalt not sin forthwith be present at the door? Do not let sin enter my holy temple. Confess all sin mortal or venial. Mortal sin destroys the temple of God and if not confessed will send you straight to hell. This is very important for you. Please be sober and listen to my next words. Hebrews 10:26-31. For if we sin willfully after having the knowledge of the truth, there is now left no sacrifice for sins; But a certain dreadful expectation of judgment and the rage of a fire which shall consume the adversaries. A man making void the law of Moses dies without mercy under two or three witnesses. How much worse, do you think he deserveth worse punishments, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God and hath esteemed the blood of the testament unclean, by which he was sanctified, and hath offered an affront to the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said: Vengeance belongeth to me, and I will repay. And again: The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. II Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of justice than, after they have known it, to turn back from the holy commandment which was delivered to them.

Now you must listen carefully because God the Father has something to share with you. My son, I AM that I AM. I AM the creator of all that is seen and unseen. All glory and honor comes to me. My son has been very merciful with you. Many times in your past you deserved to be cast into hell, but because of his prayers and his blessed Mother’s you were spared. I AM a holy God and my holiness demands justice for your sins. My son was the propitiation or he fulfilled the satisfaction for the punishment for your sins and all my children. Do not reject him or my Holy Spirit, because as was told you several years ago, this may have been your last chance to return to me. Remember fear not him who can kill the body, but fear him who after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Luke 12:5. I love all my children. But those who have known the truth and tasted of my goodness, especially through my Son’s Eucharist, and then reject and blaspheme him, THERE IS NOT A HOT ENOUGH PLACE IN HELL FOR THEM, IF NO REPENTANCE IS DONE. THANK ME FOR MY MERCY TO YOU DAILY. Your world will suffer greatly if mankind does not REPENT. THE STENCH OF YOUR SINS RISES TO HEAVEN. I DESTROYED MANY CIVILIZATIONS IN THE PAST FOR LESS OFFENSES THAN YOUR CIVILIZATION. DO NOT PRESUME ON MY MERCY. EVERYDAY YOUR WORLD CONTINUES IN SIN AND DOES NOT REPENT, ESPECIALLY THOSE OF THE HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH, YOU PRESUME ON MY MERCY. HELL IS REAL. THERE WILL BE ETERNAL FIRE AND TORMENT FOR THOSE WHO REJECT MY MERCY. THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVE WITH SATAN WILL HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY FOREVER IN THE FIRES OF HELL. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? BEHOLD NOW IS THE ACCEPTABLE TIME, TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION. NOT TOMORROW.YOU HAVE NO GUARANTEE THAT TOMORROW WILL COME. I WILL NOT BE MOCKED. I AM THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, NOT MANKIND, NOT SATAN. YOUR SINFUL HUMAN RACE IS TRYING TO PLAY GOD. WHEN THAT HAPPENS IF NO REPENTANCE COMES, I MUST CLEANSE MY CREATION FROM EVIL. I AM A MERCIFUL FATHER, BUT AS ANY FATHER I MUST CHASTISE MY CHILDREN. WHY ARE MY PEOPLE SO BLIND TO THE TRUTH? CAN YOU NOT SEE THE SIGNS AROUND YOU? WHAT MORE CAN I DO THAT I HAVE NOT DONE? I SENT MY SON TO DIE FOR YOU, MY ONLY SON. NOW, I SEND HIS MOTHER WHO IS REJECTED AND SCORNED LIKE MY SON. I WILL SAY TO YOU ALL THE CHASTISEMENTS COMING TO EARTH ARE TO WAKE UP YOU AND SAVE YOUR SOULS FROM HELL. WHEN THE WARNING COMES, YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE. ALL THAT IS HIDDEN WILL BE REVEALED. WHEN THE HIDDEN IS REVEALED, AND YOU STILL REJECT YOUR GOD, MY JUSTICE WILL COME QUICKLY ON YOUR EARTH. I DO NOT WANT TO FRIGHTEN YOU. I ONLY WANT TO WAKE UP MY CHILDREN. IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE PAINS OF HELL, YOU WOULD REPENT TODAY. SO MANY GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF REJECTING MY SON. FOR YOU MY SON, TRUST MY SON JESUS AND YOU ARE TRUSTING IN ME. SOON WHEN ALL EVIL IS CLEANSED FROM THE EARTH, MY WILL, WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU, NO ONE COMES TOME, THE FATHER, EXCEPT THROUGH MY SON JESUS. ADORE MY SON. HE WAITS EVERYDAY FOR HIS PEOPLE. IF YOU STAY IN MY GRACE, NOT THROUGH YOUR OWN STRENGTH, BUT MINE, THEN I WILL BLESS YOU. I AM THE SAME GOD OF THE BIBLE. I PROTECTED MY PEOPLE THEN AND I WILL PROTECT MY PEOPLE NOW. NOW GO IN PEACE TO LOVE AND SERVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH YOUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.

My father is very gracious to reveal himself to your soul. Finally, in your world of fear, BE JOYFUL. Your joyful spirit will be evident to others, because it is my joy in you. This will lead others to me. As the darkness gets worse, the light even if small will shine brighter. That is enough for you to contemplate on. My peace be with you. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

lynnfiat and Patty like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The most spectacular aspect of the Act of God will be the three days of darkness over the whole earth. The Three Days have been announced by many mystics, viz., Bl. Anna-Maria Taigi, Elizabeth Canori-Mora, Rosa-Colomba Asdente, Palma d'Oria, in Italy; Father Nectou, in Belgium; St. Hildegard, in Germany; Pere Lamy, Marie Baourdi, Marie Martel, Marie-Julie Jahenny, in France. (This list is not exhaustive; many more mystics/Saints [like St. Columba d. 597 A.D. -ED] have announced the Three Days.)

Message to Verne on the 3 day's of Darkness (GSWYL)
    10/5/07
    "My son, I give you a private prophecy. Share it at my leading. The Antichrist is rising to power as I speak to you. He is hidden until revealed according to my Father’s will. Many natural disasters have and will continue to occur. Then you will experience the warning. After the warning, rejecting my mercy will cause you to take the mark of the beast. You will then experience the abomination of desolation and a fierce persecution of my faithful Catholics by: lukewarm Catholics, Protestants who are apostate, and the followers of the Antichrist. After my two witnesses battle the forces of Satan, you will see my two witnesses killed and taken up into heaven. Woe to those who are alive during those days. Without my mercy, no flesh would survive. My Father’s wrath will be unleashed on the ungodly and sinner. I will then, with the brightness of my coming, cast the Antichrist and his followers into hell forever. As a result, the world will experience 3 days of darkness and my creation purified of evil. Nature and my people will be healed. Then my son, the era of peace will take place where my faithful will be resurrected and rewarded in the first resurrection. My faithful will receive glorified bodies. Those who survive the days of tribulation will be able to live out their lives in peace. Once this era of peace is over, Satan will attack my New Jerusalem, the church, as the Prince of Gog in Ezekiel 38, 39. The length of time of the era of peace has not been revealed to mankind".

"The times are grievous. The whole world is in turmoil because it has become worse than at the time of the deluge! Everything is in suspense, like a thread; when this thread breaks, the justice of God will fall like a thunderbolt and will complete its terrible course of purification." (Prophetic Vision of Sr. Elena Aiello, Foundress of The Sister Minims, Dec 8, 1958)

The coming chastisement of the Three Days of Darkness. Three-quarters of the world's population will be killed by God's Just Wrath. Are you ready?
    "God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms." (Prophecy of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769-1837 A.D.) who was Beatified by Pope Bendedict XV in 1920.)

Father Nectou was the Jesuit Provincial in the South West of France for many years. The priests who knew him regarded him as a saint and prophet. He prophesied the suppression of the Jesuit Order well before its occurrence in 1773. After the suppression occurred as he predicted, he lived as a secular priest in Poitiers. His public reputation for holiness during this period induced a young grieving mother whose baby had just died to bring it in hope to Fr. Nectou. It was attested by several witnesses that he raised the baby from the dead and returned it to its mother. He died in 1777 (roughly 20 years before the Masonic French Revolution).

The following prophecy on the upcoming 3 Days of Darkness and subsequent Triumph of the Church, was extracted from: "The Prophets and Our Times," by Fr. Gerald Culleton, 1941, pp. 175-76, Imprimatur.
    18th Century Prophecy of Father Nectou, S.J:
    "When those things come to pass which will bring on the triumph of the Church, then will such confusion reign on earth that people will think God has permitted them to have their own contrary will and that the providence of God is not concerned about the world. The confusion will be so general that mankind will not be able to think aright, as if God had entirely withheld his providence from mankind, and that, during the worst crisis, the best that can be done would be to remain where God has placed us, and persevere in fervent prayer.

"Two parties will be formed in France which shall fight until death. The party of evil will at first be stronger; the good side shall be weaker. At that time there shall be such a terrible crisis that people, frightened by events, shall believe that the end of the world is come. Blood shall flow in several large cities. The very elements shall be convulsed. It will be like a little general judgment. A great multitude of persons shall perish in these calamitous times. But the wicked shall never prevail. They indeed shall conspire for the destruction of the Church; but time shall not be allowed them, because this frightful crisis shall be of a short duration. When all will be considered lost, all shall be found safe.

"During this revolution (Communist?), which shall very likely be general, and not confined to France, Paris shall be destroyed so completely that twenty years afterwards, fathers walking over its ruins with their children, these will inquire what place that was. To whom they will answer: My child, this was formerly a great city, which God has destroyed on account of her crimes. Paris shall certainly be destroyed, but before this occurs, such signs and portents shall be observed, that all good people will be induced to fly away from it. After this most terrible event, everything shall return to order; justice shall reign in the world, and the counter-revolution shall be accomplished. The triumph of the Church will then be so complete that nothing like it shall ever be seen, for this will be the last victory of the Church upon earth. Those persons who shall behold this last revolution will thank God for having preserved them to witness this glorious triumph of the Church."

Prophecy of Marie-Julie Jahenny:
    "The Earth will become like a vast cemetery. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear."
    (Dec. 8th, 1882)
    "The crisis will explode suddenly; the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption ... the 3 days of darkness will begin on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Days of the Most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady... three days less one night. The defenders of the Faith (those in union with the exiled papacy) will be protected from Heaven." (Jan. 4, 1884)

lynnfiat, earthtoangels and Patty like this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and when it will come

from GSWYL

9/26/07
    "My son, a day is soon coming when Apocalypse chapters 13 and 14 will be fulfilled by the spirit of antichrist manifesting himself through a particular person called the Antichrist. Do not concern yourself with this day. Many are deceived by Satan by concentrating on whom this person may be and not fulfilling my mission for their souls. Each generation has thought their generation was the fulfillment of these times. Let my Holy Spirit lead my church and your soul. Be forewarned! You are living in the most sinful generation in the history of your world. Your generation has been warned again and again. My holy word gives you examples of my justice: the flood of Noah, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the exile of the children of Israel. Your generation is no different. If mankind does not repent and continues to reject my mercy, I repeat my Father’s words to you from yesterday. I will allow another World War and I will allow the appearance of the man of sin in your generation. The fulfillment of the Apocalypse will take place with a literal one world government and my people grazed and marked by the authorities. There will be one man who will lead this Masonic communistic government as the Antichrist. Many messengers have warned my people of these events for many years. But my people refuse to listen and take heed to my warnings. Hitler, Stalin, and Mao have been types of this antichrist. But my faithful, have faith and trust in my word. My Spirit with the brightness of my coming, will destroy this spirit of Antichrist with his followers and bring about the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary".

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 11:00 PM
    lynnfiat likes this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What is "spirit of antichrist"

9/26/07
    "My son as my word clearly states, you have been in the last days, since my church began. In every generation, false prophets and heresies have risen up to deceive mankind. Your generation is no different. You know you are in the last days because of the appearance of the spirit of antichrist. He has been manifested since his rebellion against my Father. The spirit of antichrist is Satan, who is the father of lies. Prior to my coming, he was not referred to as the spirit of antichrist, because the Christ had not yet appeared on earth. After my ascension into heaven, Satan has been described as the spirit of antichrist because he is against me. Notice I John 4:3 states: he is now already in the world and verse 4 states: You are of God little children. And have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. When these words were written, my children, had already overcome the spirit of antichrist, who is Satan himself. I John 4:1-4need to be understood in its entire context. It refers to the spirit of antichrist. I John 2:18 refers to many antichrists. The understanding to this passage is I John 2:22. Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son. In John 8:44, I told the Jews, the devil is a liar and the father thereof. Any person who is against me is being led by the spirit of antichrist and is an antichrist".

lynnfiat likes this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Mark Mallett's latest blog fits right in with this thread. Using scripture, the early Church Father's writings and the Apostle's Creed to lay out the Era of Peace, and so I post it for your discernment. https://www.markmallett.com/blog/2017/11/15/judgment-of-the-living/

Judgment of the Living
    Posted on November 15, 2017 by Mark

THE NOW WORD ON MASS READINGS
    for November 15th, 2017
    Wednesday of the Thirty-Second Week in Ordinary Time
    Opt. Memorial St. Albert the Great

EVERY day, the sun rises, the seasons advance, babies are born, and others pass away. It is easy to forget that we are living in a dramatic, dynamic story, an epic true tale that is unfolding moment by moment. The world is racing toward its climax: the judgment of the nations. To God and the angels and saints, this story is ever-present; it occupies their love and heightens holy anticipation toward the Day when the work of Jesus Christ will be brought to completion.

The climax of salvation history is what we call the “Day of the Lord.” According to the Early Church Fathers, it is not a 24 hour solar day but the “thousand year” period St. John foresaw in Revelation 20 that would follow the death of Antichrist—the “beast.”

Behold, the Day of the Lord shall be a thousand years. —Letter of Barnabas, The Fathers of the Church, Ch. 15

The purpose of the “Day of the Lord” is multi-faceted. Primarily, it is to bring to completion the act of Redemption begun on the Cross of Christ.

For the mysteries of Jesus are not yet completely perfected and fulfilled. They are complete, indeed, in the person of Jesus, but not in us, who are his members, nor in the Church, which is his mystical body. —St. John Eudes, treatise “On the Kingdom of Jesus”, Liturgy of the Hours, Vol IV, p 559

What Jesus desires to bring to completion is the “obedience of faith” in His Church, which is essentially to restore in man the gift of living in the Divine Will that Adam and Eve enjoyed in the Garden of Eden before the fall.

Just as all men share in the disobedience of Adam, so all men must share in the obedience of Christ to the Father’s will. Redemption will be complete only when all men share his obedience. —Servant of God Fr. Walter Ciszek, He Leadeth Me, pg. 116-117; quoted in The Splendor of Creation, Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi, pg. 259

But in order for this restored grace to be fully realized, Satan must be chained, and those who follow and worship the beast, judged and literally wiped from the face of the earth. Imagine a world where the constant accusations of the devil are silenced; where the warmongers are gone; where the princes of the earth who oppress men have vanished; where the purveyors of violence, lust, and greed have been removed…. this is the Era of Peace that the book of Isaiah, Ezekiel, Malachi, Zechariah, Zephaniah, Joel, Micah, Amos, Hosea, Wisdom, Daniel, and Revelation spoke of, and then the Church Fathers interpreted according to Apostolic teaching:

A man among us named John, one of Christ’s Apostles, received and foretold that the followers of Christ would dwell in Jerusalem for a thousand years, and that afterwards the universal and, in short, everlasting resurrection and judgment would take place. —St. Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, Ch. 81, The Fathers of the Church, Christian Heritage

It will truly be a “rest” for the Church from her labors—a kind of seventh day “sabbath” before the “eighth” and eternal day.

…when His Son will come and destroy the time of the lawless one and judge the godless, and change the sun and the moon and the stars—then He shall indeed rest on the seventh day… after giving rest to all things, I will make the beginning of the eighth day, that is, the beginning of another world. —Letter of Barnabas (70-79 A.D.), written by a second century Apostolic Father

This “seventh day” is preceded by the judgment of the living. We pray in our Creed that Jesus…

…will come again to judge the living and the dead. —Apostle’s Creed

In Scripture, we clearly see this Judgment of the living and the dead—but separated in St. John’s vision in Revelation 20 by that “thousand years”, which is symbolic of an extended “period of peace.” What comes before the Era of Peace is the judgment of the living at the time of Antichrist; then afterward, the “everlasting resurrection and judgment” (see The Last Judgments). At the judgment of the living, we read of Jesus appearing in the heavens as a Rider upon a white horse, He who is “Faithful and True”. Revelation says:

Out of his mouth came a sharp sword to strike the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod, and he himself will tread out in the wine press the wine of the fury and wrath of God the almighty… (Revelation 19:15)

We read that the “beast and the false prophet” and all those who took the “mark of the beast” are destroyed by this “sword.” [1] But it is not the end of the world. What follows is the chaining of Satan and a period of peace. [2] This is exactly what we read in Isaiah as well—that following a judgment of the living, there will be a time of peace, which will encompass the whole world:

…he shall judge the poor with justice, and decide fairly for the land’s afflicted. He shall strike the ruthless with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked. Justice shall be the band around his waist, and faithfulness a belt upon his hips. Then the wolf shall be a guest of the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat… for the earth shall be filled with knowledge of the Lord, as water covers the sea. (Isaiah 11:4-9)

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

continued.....
    We are living, right now, at an hour when the princes and rulers of this world are rejecting God’s laws en masse. A time when global financiers are oppressing billions of people. A time when the rich and powerful are corrupting the innocent through the power of media. A time when the courts are overturning the natural law. A time when there is truly a great falling away from the true faith… what St. Paul called an “apostasy”.

But today’s first reading reminds us that none of this is overlooked by God—the Father is neither asleep nor late concerning human activity. The hour is coming, and perhaps sooner than we think, when God will judge the living, and the earth will be purified for a time so that mystery of Redemption reaches fulfillment. Then, the Bride of Christ, endowed with the “Sanctity of sanctities”, [3] which is the gift of living in the Divine Will, will be prepared to meet Him in the clouds at the resurrection of the dead, that final judgment, and the culmination of human history.

But until that last trumpet of victory sounds, the trumpets of warning must blare ever more loudly that the Day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night:

Hear, O kings, and understand; learn, you magistrates of the earth’s expanse! Hearken, you who are in power over the multitude and lord it over throngs of peoples! Because authority was given you by the Lord and sovereignty by the Most High, who shall probe your works and scrutinize your counsels. Because, though you were ministers of his kingdom, you judged not rightly, and did not keep the law, nor walk according to the will of God, terribly and swiftly shall he come against you, because judgment is stern for the exalted — for the lowly may be pardoned out of mercy but the mighty shall be mightily put to the test… To you, therefore, O princes, are my words addressed that you may learn wisdom and that you may not sin. For those who keep the holy precepts hallowed shall be found holy, and those learned in them will have ready a response. Desire therefore my words; long for them and you shall be instructed. (First reading)

Brothers and sisters, the judgment that seers and mystics alike tell us is relatively not that far off, is coming by way of the Rider upon a white horse whose name is “Faithful and True.” If you wish not to be judged on the wrong side of the Gospel, then be faithful and true; be obedient and honest; be just and defend truth… and you will reign with Him.

The times of persecution mean that that the victory of Jesus Christ is near… This week it will do us well to think of this general apostasy, which is called the prohibition of adoration, and ask ourselves: ‘Do I adore the Lord? Do I adore Jesus Christ, the Lord? Or is it half and half, do I play the play [of] the prince of this world…? To adore till the end, with loyalty and faithfulness: this is the grace that we should ask for…’ —POPE FRANCIS, Homily, November 28th, 2013, Vatican City; Zenit.org

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

THIS VISION WAS GIVEN TO A VERY HOLY MAN, CLETUS, AND PAINTED BY A 3RD ORDER NUN. IT HAD IMMEDIATE HEALING POWERS, WHICH CLETUS PERFORMED MANY TIMES BEFORE HE DIED. IT HAS BEEN BLESSED BY FATHER ALTIER AND CLETUS SAID THOSE WHO LOOKED AT THE IMAGE AND PRAYED TO THE FATHER WOULD BE SPARED THE COMING PLAGUES AND EVILS THAT BEFALL THE WORLD. HE REQUESTED THAT THIS PICTURE BE PUT IN ALL HOMES. IT IS ON THE INSIDE COVER OF THE BOOK, GOD SPEAKS WILL YOU LISTEN. CLETUS HAD PRINTED 20,000 GSWYL BOOKS, WHICH ARE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND AT MANY PLACES OF REFUGE.

upload_2017-11-17_19-16-27.png

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 1:36 AM
    Luan Ribeiro and lynnfiat like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Very helpful to know.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

A Story of Cletus Schefers

I was born and lived on a farm west of Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am the oldest of 7 children. I went to a one-room schoolhouse that had all 8 grades, 26 children were in the classroom. I talked mostly German at home and for one hour in school. I would walk in the fields and look at the plants, and wondered how God made them and made them grow. I also wondered how God could help me make them grow better, and how to stop weeds from growing. When I turned 19, my dad had me get a job off the farm. At that time, my brothers were able to help my dad on the farm.
    In August of 1956, while sitting on my bed looking out the window, I saw the clouds open up. There sat God the Creator, holding a staff in his right hand, and his left hand raised up in the air. I did not know what this all was. I could not talk about it. For many, many, many years, I would think of this vision, and what I should do with it. But life went on.

I was a mechanic for 19 years. After that, I operated heavy equipment until I retired at 62. I was married in 1960 and have 4 children. I am still married.

In February 1983, I wanted to find out more about God. How can I find this answer? I looked and looked for 4 years. I could not read or write. I was told by people to ask Jesus's mother, and to ask St. Jude. I did not know how to ask St. Jude. I asked for wisdom, because it sounded good. I prayed to God and asked St. Jude to pray for me. In less than one year, I could read, but not as other people read. Then I could not get enough to read. God guided me as to what books I should read. About 1990 or so, God infused the Bible in me. He gave it to me little by little, for a number of years. I could not remember what he gave me. I don't know what I know, but God brings the words out of my mouth when they are needed. He calls me his megaphone.

I had 3 healings from God. The first time it was 2 ribs, then the right leg, and the last time was the left knee. In September 2001, the Lord asked me to let my hair and beard grow. I have yet to cut my hair or beard, except at my upper lip. Now it has passed the 5-year mark, and my hair seems to stay shoulder length, and not get any longer. Long hair was a Nazarene tradition, which is what Jesus and Sampson were.

In November 2001, the Lord told me I could reveal my vision (after 45 years). In May of 1993, the first time I prayed with someone, God healed that person. Now, 13 years later, the Lord has healed a lot of people physically and spiritually. All I do for them is to pray for them.

The vision picture was painted on March 3, 2006. It was blessed by a faithful priest.

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  18. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro New Member

I always read that the era of peace will be the Second Pentecost, I find this fascinating because the book of the Acts of the Apostles is my favorite of the Bible

Fatima likes this.
  19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

From the book God Speaks Will You Listen www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

11/02/06 A.M. THE WARNING: You asked me to prepare you for the warning, so here is an answer to your prayer. First, ponder on my holiness. Habacuc 1:13 "Thy eyes are too pure to behold evil, and thou canst not look on iniquity". I Peter 1:6 "Because it is written: You shall be holy, for I am holy". Apocalypse 21:27 "There shall not enter into it any thing defiled or that worketh abomination or maketh a lie: but they that are written in the book of life of the lamb". Who am I? I am holy. Sin is an abomination in my sight. Read, Isaias’s vision of the Lord. Isaias 6:3 "Holy, Holy, Holy, the Lord God of hosts, all the earth is full of his glory". Verse 5 And I said: "Woe is me, because I have held my peace; I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people that hath unclean lips, and I have seen with my eyes the King the Lord of hosts". Vs. 7 "And he touched my mouth, and said: Behold this hath touched thy lips, and thy iniquities shall be taken away, and thy sin shall be cleansed". Vs. 8 "And I heard the voice of the Lord saying: Whom shall I send, and who shall go for us? And I said: Lo, here am I. Send me".

This will be your warning experience if you remain in sanctifying grace. You will see all those areas of your life that are holding you back from serving me 100%. Remember Isaias was my servant before this experience. He needed this experience to rid himself of all his sins, so he could complete his mission for me. In my sight, remember if you do all I command, you are still unprofitable servants. Luke 17:10. How many of you do all I command? After this experience, Isaias was fearlessly able to fulfill his mission for me and as tradition says he was sawed in half. After this warning experience, my remnant will be like Isaias filled with the Holy Spirit and will go out to evangelize the world with no fear of man or evil.You will have seen your King the Lord of hosts.

This is why I want you to prepare yourself with confession, penance, and communion so you can be ready to participate in THE GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS. PRAY YE THEREFORE THE LORD OF THE HARVEST, TO SEND FORTH LABORERS INTO HIS HARVEST. All those in sanctifying grace are my laborers and after the warning each more so. It will be a glorious time for the Kingdom of God. Many souls will be delivered from the bondage of Satan because of my mercy and your willingness to be my servants. Do not dwell on the darkness so much. Satan wants to put fear in my church. He wants you to fear persecution, the antichrist, and the one world order. This warning will destroy much of his power and take souls from his kingdom. His power over much of mankind will be broken. My Holy Spirit will inflame and fill the hearts and souls of my faithful like my disciples on the day of Pentecost. I will renew my church for I am its founder and head. Praise the Lord for this day of warning. Pray for those souls who are in the darkness of sin and especially the lukewarm that they will respond to my mercy during the warning. Pray divine mercy chaplets with this intention now. Those who reject my mercy will face the wrath of God. Be not afraid my faithful. I am not the author of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Be filled with the Spirit and prepare for the GREAT HARVEST OF THE LORD. Peace be with you. Jesus Christ