1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The End Times & the Anti-Christ

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Fatima, Jan 20, 2013.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The anti-Christ comes after the long period of peace promised at Fatima so you can relax!;)

Carol55 likes this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Guest

What gives you this confidence? Many believe he will be manifested soon. Mark Mallett is convinced it is soon. Father Martin as well. Father Gobbi, seemed to indicated it as well. Please let me know why you think this way. Thanks,

3. Patrick Kelly

Patrick Kelly New Member

Trying to follow what's going on here.
    I go to church every Sunday, although if I am away on a Sunday with work (as I am now) I don't make it to mass.
    It seems as if there is alot of talk about so many people who prophecies. I have never heard of the people mentioned above. Are these people approved by the church?
    This is a catholic forum, isn't it?

4. Patrick Kelly

Patrick Kelly New Member

Ok. I just read about Mark Mallett on the stories of "The Pope resigns"

Interesting.
    My mother told me something interesting some years ago too. I must try and remember it exactly.

5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I take my lead from Yves Dupont who made a study of Catholic Prophecy throughout his life and penned a well known book book titles Catholic Prophecy

'It is quite clear, from all these prophecies that Antichrist will come after the Age of Peace. The Age of Peace, which will also be the Age of Mary, will coincide with the reign of the Great Monarch which is to follow immediately after the collapse of Communist secularism.'

The Bible also indicates that the Anti-Christ comes at the end of time just before the second coming of Jesus. We are not yet near the end of the world.

We are told at Garabandal we are at the end of times or end an age/epoch which will be followed by a period of peace [Fatima]. Therefore, I conclude that 'The Anti-Christ' cannot be in the world today although there are many anti-christs who deny that Jesus is Lord.

Carol55 likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Back on the 1980's Cardinal Ratzinger ( the now outgoing Holy Father) was in charge of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith (once known as the Holy Office). One of his tasks in this office was to investigate apparitions and mystical events. In this course of this Cardinal Ratzinger commented that reports of Marian apparitions were streaming into his office from all over the world. Some of them were almost at once accepted as genuine by CHurch authorities, some of them are still ongoing and under investigation, some were false and were rejected. The Cardinal said as a consequence of this it was possible to speak of our present days as being an'Marain Age.'

Why is Mary sent from heaven? She comes as Queen ofProphets to Warn us that we must repent and believe the Good News for if we do not a series of great calmities is about to befall the world. She gives hope alos by promising the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart when the people of God will be lead to the Triumph of the Church and an era of peace...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Daniel likes this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Guest

garabandal,
    It is true that none of the Marian apparitions, at least that I know of, speak the the anti-christ. LaSallette, seems to come closest to doing this. I have Yves Dupont's book and read it 25 years ago. I will have to dust that one off again. Seems appropriate that the Age of Mary will come and usher in the Second Coming of her Son at some point after that.

What the Marian apparitions all seem to indicate is very clear: Last Pope of this era, End of these times as we know it, Tibulation. Warning, permanant Miracle, troubled times for the Church, persecution of the Church, natural disasters, wars, starvation, (possibly climaxed by the 3 Day's of Darkness) and then theTriumph of the Immcualte Heart of Mary.....followed by the time of peace on earth.

8. Fatima

Fatima Guest

In recent conversations I have had with Mark Mallett and reading specific materials he provided me, I am more convinced then ever that indeed the period of the anti-Christ is fitting in our times and the Lawless One will manifest himself sometime shortly after the Warning and Miracle.

Mark wrote this to me on Sarurday 2/23/13, "I woke up this morning feeling I should also recommend to you reading Seven Seals of Revolution. I believe we are on the verge of this, Mark."

In a previous message Mark wrote, "A lot of the misunderstanding surrounding the timing of Antichrist is rooted in the misunderstanding and incorrect theology surrounding the millennium, or "era of peace." That is, the timing of Antichrist lies precisely in a correct theology of the millennium. St. John's chronology is actually quite straightforward:
    • chastisements
    • the beast and the false prophet are revealed
    • Christ manifests his power to destroy the Antichrist
    • the beast and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire
    • Satan is chained and a "thousand year" reign commences
    • Satan is loosed at the end of that period
    • the nations are deceived and surround the camp of the saints
    • Gog and Magog are destroyed
    In his theological breakdown of the era of peace, Rev. Joseph Iannuzzi explains that Gog and Magog may be a type of the beast and false prophet; and so there may be a "last antichrist" after the era of peace. Really, Scripture doesn't say very much at all about what happens after the thousand years, other than there is some kind of rebellion and last attack on the Church, which is crushed. But there is plenty said about the times that lead up to the Antichrist before the era of peace, and that is what preoccupies the letters and epistles of the New Testament and St. John's Apocalypse.
    What we have to understand is that the era of peace is the final stage before the end of the world. Hence, when we speak about preparing for the Second Coming of Jesus, as St. Faustina wrote, we indeed are, but not immediatly. I recommend reading my writing The Last Judgments that explains how the "Day of the Lord" is an expanse across time, its components spread over a period we could call "the last days." I also recommend you read Two More Days, and Understanding the Final Confrontation. Finally, to understand how the "Era of Peace" has been lost in fear, bad theology, and misinterpretation, read How the Era Was Lost. These writings combined should give you the picture. I also explain this in detail with full quotes from the Church Fathers and popes in my book, The Final Confrontation. A lot of the misunderstanding surrounding the timing of Antichrist is rooted in the misunderstanding and incorrect theology surrounding the millennium, or "era of peace." That is, the timing of Antichrist lies precisely in a correct theology of the millennium. St. John's chronology is actually quite straightforward:

I might add that Mark's book, "The Final Confrontation", is back in print now and I can't wait to read it. I also highly suggest to anyone interested in understanding our times related to the anti-Christ, to read Mark's articles I have posted here as they bring much to light on this subject from Church Father's and Papal writtings along with Holy Scripture.

Byron likes this.
  9. Byron

Byron Archangels

Fatima, I think you make a very interesting point. Scripture does mention more the Antichrist that is to come, before, the end of the world's last Antichrist. Fr Gobbi did say we would see the Antichrist in our time.

10. CrewDog

CrewDog Principalities

Byron, AED and Carol55 like this.