1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The End Times & the Anti-Christ

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Fatima, Jan 20, 2013.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

I noticed this that Bobby poted from Medugorje that the , 'Priests are to be the bridge...to the Triumph of the Immcaulate Heart'.

I wondered so much what this meant andthought it would remain a mystery.

But of course you have all explained it !! The Eucharist!1 Of course!!

How simple yet how profiund and beautiful!! Thus as the sun dances it dances as a host as A symbol of the host and the Eucharistic reign .:)

Only God could have thought of such a thing.

[​IMG]

...'this amatuer video was taken during the mass celebration on the feast of the divine mercy sunday in el salvador, misamis oriental last april 15, 2012.'

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  3. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Guest

I came across an early locution to Father Gobbi that says "It will begin with My Priests." It is message #40 and was given Feb. 23, 1974 and it says:

"You ask me if I am pleased. Oh, you do not know, my son, the joy that you give me! It is a mother's joy to be with her children. My paradise is that of being close to each one of you. The priests are children whom I love in a special way because, by their vocation, they are called to be Jesus. It is my duty to form the image of my Son in them. I never abandon them, I never leave them alone. Let them not become discouraged because of their defects or their falls, because even though they are very frail, I am Mother. My greatest delight is to forgive because, afterwards, I can show an even greater love. These children of mine should not be afraid to give themselves to me completely. They are now living in times of great confusion; in many of them faith in my Son and trust in me is diminishing. Bad example is everywhere increasing, and how discouraged many of them becoming...This is the time to call on me; this is all I am waiting for in order to reveal myself to them. That which most touches my heart is to hear them cry like little children. Can a mother not be moved before her little child who is crying? Behold: when everything will have come tumbling down, all that will remain will be the strength of their tears that will compel me to intervene in an amazing and terrible way. And my triumph will begin with these beloved sons, my priests. ...You will have to become accustomed to seeing ever greater and greater things. My Immaculate Heart is an inexhaustible channel of mercy and forgiveness, and can no logner hold back the flood of this fire. Soon God will begin to cause torrents of pardon and mercy for these poor children of his and mine to gush through the whole world."

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  4. I just posted a wonderful message from our Lady to Fr. Gobbi on the Catholic Prophesy thread. I should have put it here! :barefoot:

5. Fatima

Fatima Guest

When we have cast ourselves upon the world and depend for protection upon it, and have given up our independence and our strength, then he [Antichrist] will burst upon us in fury as far as God allows him. Then suddenly the Roman Empire may break up, and Antichrist appear as a persecutor, and the barbarous nations around break in. —Venerable John Henry Newman, Sermon IV: The Persecution of Antichrist

Byron likes this.
  6. jerry

jerry Guest

"seem to indicate.."
    Certainly "facing the final confrontation" could be used to support the argument for, but i personally do not feel compelled to associate the anti-church with THE anti-christ.

7. jerry

jerry Guest

Again, i see this as not evidence for.
    So.
    So far in this thread i have not been presented with any compelling evidence to support the contention that THE anti-christ is present in the world today.

8. Fatima

Fatima Guest

With the Lord one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day. (2 Pt 3:8)
    Two thousand years after God created man (2000 BC), God saw how bad the world had gotten and destroyed almost every living thing, but Noah and his family..and the world was renewed.
    Two thousand years later,(year AD) God saw how bad the world was and sent His own Son to redeem mankind through the blood of the cross.
    Now we are at 2000 years later (the end of 6000 man years) and God see's how bad the world has gotten again, so through the suffering of its inhabitants God will purify the world one more time......then on the 7th day from man's creation (or the beginning of the 7th 1000 years) God rested along with his people for 1000 years during the Eucharistic Reign of Christ on earth.

It is a concept that I think is real and we are about to enter into the New World Order after the total global colapse of the economic, social and political order. It is all in preperation for the Second Coming, the Triumph of the Immauclate Heart of Mary, the Second Pentecost and the Glorification of the Father when His will is done on earth as it is in heaven.

RantingCatholicMom likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Scripture says: ‘And God rested upon the seventh day from all His works’… And in six days created things were completed; it is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the sixth thousand year… But when The Antichrist shall have devastated all things in this world, he will reign for three years and six months, and sit in the temple at Jerusalem; and then the Lord will come from Heaven in the clouds… sending this man and those who follow him into the lake of fire; but bringing in for the righteous the times of the kingdom, that is, the rest, the hallowed seventh day… These are to take place in the times of the kingdom, that is, upon the seventh day… the true Sabbath of the righteous. —St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Church Father (140–202 A.D.); Adversus Haereses, Irenaeus of Lyons, V.33.3.4, The Fathers of the Church, CIMA Publishing Co.; (St. Irenaeus was a student of St. Polycarp, who knew and learned from the Apostle John and was later consecrated bishop of Smyrna by John.)

10. jerry

jerry Guest

Fatima,
    Thank you for continuing to add further sources.

It is only fair i make an effort and add a source.
    Found though a search within this forum!

Prophecy of St. Nicholas of Fluh (1417-1487):
    The Church will be punished because the majority of her members, high and low, will become so perverted. The Church will sink deeper and deeper until she will at last seem to be extinguished, and the succession of Peter and the other Apostles to have expired. But, after this, she will be victoriously exalted in the sight of all doubters."

Fr. Herman Kramer was a Catholic priest who spent 30 years studying the Apocalypse. "St. Paul says that 'Antichrist sitteth in the temple of God' ...possibly one of the churches in Jerusalem or St. Peter's in Rome, which is the largest Church in the world and is in the full sense 'The Temple of God'."

St Bernard (1202)
    "Towards the end of the world, Antichrist will overthrow the pope and usurp his see."

Pasted from <http://motheofgod.com/threads/prophecy-of-st-nicholas-of-fluh.2090/>

11. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Jerry, your St. Nicholas of Fluh quote is sobbering. It is as I understand it, but it is so sad to know that it must come to this. It is why Jesus said, "When I retrun, will I find any faithful"? I believe this where my first post on the anti-christ with Ralph Maritin's prophecy is so BOLD to me... "I will lead you into the dessert. You will depend only on me for everything". It can't be all that bad if we have to depend on Jesus for everyting, can it? I mean I have tried it the other way and it sucks......I fall eveytime I think I can do it myself!

12. Fatima

Fatima Guest

“But when the Antichrist shall have devastated all things in this world, he will reign for three years and six months and sit in the temple at Jerusalem; and then the Lord will come from Heaven in the clouds… sending this man and those who follow him into the lake of fire, but bringing in for the righteous the times of the Kingdom, that is, the rest, the hallowed seventh day… these are to take place in the times of the Kingdom, that is, upon the seventh day…. the true Sabbath of the righteous”.
    St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Church Father (140-202 AD)

“And he rested on the seventh day” This means: when His Son will come and destroy the time of the lawless one and judge the godless, and change the sun and the moon and the stars – then he shall indeed rest on the seventh day."
    Letter of Barnabas, 2nd century Apostolic Father

13. padraig

padraig New Member

I personally believe God is about to intervene, before and during the next election in a marvelous, direct and extraordinary way..

mothersuperior7 and Jon like this.
  14. COULD THIS BE THE ILLUMINATION????

This is from the woman who has Fr. Essen (Mother Theresa's spiritual Director) as her spiritual director.

An extract from Locutions to the World site, locution dated Jan 1 2012 http://www.locutions.org/
    Now I will come to the central point so there will be no mistake. The Cardinals will meet to elect a pope but an extraordinary intervention of God will occur that will alert the whole world to the special nature of this office. They will seek to discern this intervention, to grasp what is the will of God, but everything will not be clear at first. Some, however, will speak in divine wisdom and the search will begin to find the one whom God wants to raise up. He will not come forward at first, even though he knows that he is chosen by God. He will wait until the discussion is concluded and the Cardinals are settled. Then new manifestations will occur which will signal clearly the one whom the heavenly Father wants as his Pope. This will be a complete surprise to the world and to the Church but not to the one upon whom the mantle falls. This is my chosen son, the one whom I have picked. I want all of this to happen in a startling manner so the world and the Church know that this one was chosen by heaven, by God and not by men. He will be prepared because I will have prepared him. He will be the pope of Fatima and bring to fruition all of the gifts of Fatima, just in time to prepare the Church and the world for the Satanic onslaught.

15. Fatima

Fatima Guest

We will see if these prophecies will have any merit VERY soon.

16. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

I've seen other propecies that claim a lay person, or priest who is NOT a Cardinal, will be the next Pope. I don't know all the variables, perhaps Padraig could help with this one, but is that even POSSIBLE? I thought that the new Pope had to be one of the Cardinals....

17. Nope, any man can be Pope. That is my understanding. Maybe any priest or monk?

18. padraig

padraig New Member

I think there have been three people who were not priests made Pope..maybe four. There is no real problem they just got ordained before being made Pope. In the olden days the people used to meet at the Cathedral and elect a new Bishop themselves. This guy was often , very often a lay person. I think this was kinda sweet. :)They did the same thing in deciding who was a saint. They'd meet after someone died at the funeral and all start shoting that this was a saint and so it happened. Again i think this was sweet.

When you look at how the clergy have loused up the abuse scandal and how the curia in Rome are giving such scandal by fighting like cats and dogs among themselves a lay person would be a fresh air, whoever it is surely couldn't foul up as much as the professional clergy have.:)
    But the only way it could happen is if God were to kick ass directly, the Curia are to oset in their ways to think outside the box. But ia kick in the ass is what they need, God is the one who can give it;)

19. :ROFLMAO: I love you Padraig!

20. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Has anyone else read the book "THE END of the Present World", by Father Charles Arminjon (1788-1853)? It was a favorit book of St. Therese of Lisieux. Realizing that it was written before Our Lady of Fatima foretold the era of peace through the Triumph of her Immaculate Heart, he seems to blend all the future mysteries, The End of the World, The Anti-christ-The Reusurrection of the Dead etc... into this one book. Just currious if anyone else has read this, whether you felt the anti-christ will come before the Triupmph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary or not? One thing about the earlier Church writters (pre-Fatima) is, it is hard to tell whether they use the word END OF THE WORLD in any way synonomous with what we understand the END OF AN ERA.

I still have confussion as to whether THEE anti-christ will occur prior to the Tiumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart. His spirit is definately here....but the person himself?????