1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The End of the Rope?

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by padraig, Sep 25, 2011.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

[​IMG]

Our Lady’s September message to Mirjana

Dear children; With all my heart and soul full of faith and love in the Heavenly Father, I gave my Son to you and am giving him to you anew. My Son has brought you, the people of the entire world, to know the only true God and his love. He has led you on the way of truth and made you brothers and sisters. Therefore, my children, do not wander, do not close your heart before that truth, hope and love. Everything around you is passing and everything is falling apart, only the glory of God remains. Therefore, renounce everything that distances you from the Lord. Adore him alone, because he is the only true God. I am with you and I will remain with you. I am especially praying for the shepherds that they may be worthy representatives of my Son and may lead you with love on the way of truth. Thank you

2. padraig

padraig New Member

I don;t know if you have been thinking and praying about the September message from Medufogrje?

I have for it haunts me; especially the words:

Everything around you is passing and everything is falling apart, only the glory of God remains

For I think in all of scripture and all of the mystical messages or seerers and saints I have ever read this is the biggest wake up call I have ever read. :shock: :shock:

It is so shocking, so collossal a statement that I find myself going back to it, over and voer and over again to see if the mother of God really did say it.

But she did. :cry:

This being so, it seems to me we have reached the point indicated by several Catholic visionaries. The time were Satan WILL APPEAR TO HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT THEN MARY PLUCKS THE VICTORY FROM THE VERY JAWS OF DEFEAT.

I feel this oh so strongly in my own prayer life. For instance I was shown a picture of Our Lady standing in the garth of a monastic cloister as a beautiful staue and Satan standing beofre her laughing and mocking her for her smallness and littleness and pwerlessness and boasting of his victory over her..and to look at the world around us it looks like he could be right....

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Yes Padraig - you are right - this message is incredibly important for I think our Lady is talking about the collapse of western civilization which had been based on the Judaeo-Christian tradition but our cilvilization has become pagan even satanic. Prepare for times as never before. The next few years are vital because our Lady has continually warned us about the darkness of unbelief all around us and we who pray are the lighthouses of grace for many.

There is a shocking persecution coming - we need to stand on the rock that is Christ for many are going to sink in the quick-sand of sin.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Serious times indeed:

Seeing the Virgin Mary’s deep sadness because of humanity’s lack of response to her presence and graces made Medjugorje seer Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo think she would not survive an apparition in 2007. Afterwards Mirjana was ill for three days, constantly seeing the Virgin’s face before her eyes and strongly feeling her pain, she reveals in a new book.

http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/1743/mirjana-ill-for-three-days-after-apparition/

December 2nd 2007
    “Dear children! Today, while I am looking at your hearts, my heart is filled with pain and shudder. My children, stop for a moment and look in to your hearts. Is my Son – your God truly in the first place? Are His commandments truly the measure of your life? I am warning you again. Without faith there is no God’s nearness. God’s word which is the light of salvation and the light of common sense'

5. Mario

Mario Powers

I, too, have been deeply moved by the words of Our Lady. While reflecting on them, the memory of the prophecy given by Ralph Martin on Pentecost Monday in 1975 at St. Peter's Basilica came to mind. How consistent is the prophetic message of the Lord! How patient and enduring is His Mercy! There are some striking correlations between these two messages. I only hope that Mark Mallett forgives me for my meager reflections. :roll: His analysis of the 1975 prophecy is so much more complete and compelling. Before I paste that prophecy, it's important to note that God chose not to reveal at that occasion, the significant role Our Lady was playing. Perhaps Mary was inferred in the following:

You need wisdom from me that you do not yet have. You need the power of my Holy Spirit in a way that you have not possessed it; you need an understanding of my will and of the ways that I work that you do not yet have.

Anyway, here is the complete text:

Because I love you, I want to show you what I am doing in the world today. I want to prepare you for what is to come. Days of darkness are coming on the world, days of tribulation. . . . Buildings that are now standing will not be standing. Supports that are there for my people now will not be there. I want you to be prepared, my people, to know only me and to cleave to me and to have me in a way deeper than ever before. I will lead you into the desert. . . . I will strip you of everything that you are depending on now, so you depend just on me. A time of darkness is coming on the world, but a time of glory is coming for my church, a time of glory is coming for my people. I will pour out on you all the gifts of my Spirit. I will prepare you for spiritual combat; I will prepare you for a time of evangelism that the world has never seen. . . . And when you have nothing but me, you will have everything: land, fields, homes, and brothers and sisters and love and joy and peace more than ever before. Be ready, my people, I want to prepare you .

I speak to you of the dawn of a 'new age' for my church. I speak to you of a day that has not been seen before. . . . Prepare yourselves for the action that I begin now, because things that you see around you will change; the combat that you must enter now is different; it is new. You need wisdom from me that you do not yet have.

You need the power of my Holy Spirit in a way that you have not possessed it; you need an understanding of my will and of the ways that I work that you do not yet have. Open your eyes, open your hearts to prepare yourselves for me and for the day that I have now begun. My church will be different; my people will be different; difficulties and trials will come upon you. The comfort that you know now will be far from you, but the comfort that you will have is the comfort of my Holy Spirit. They will send for you, to take your life, but I will support you. Come to me. Band yourselves together, around me. Prepare, for I proclaim a new day, a day of victory and of triumph for your God. Behold, it is begun.

I will renew my church. I will renew my people. I will make my people one. I am calling you to turn away from the pleasures of the world. I am calling you to turn away from the desires of the world. I am calling you to turn away from seeking the approval of the world in your lives. I want to transform your lives . . . . I have a word for my church. I am sounding my call. I am forming a mighty army. . . . My power is upon them. They will follow my chosen shepherd(s). . .

Be the shepherds I have called you to be. . . I am renewing my people. I will renew my church. I will free the world.

Know that I, your God, brought Peter and Paul to Rome to witness to my glory. I have chosen you also and have brought you to Rome to bear witness to my glory, confirmed now by your shepherd. Go forth to the healing of the nations. Know that I am with you, and though you may pass through tribulations and trial, I will be with you even to the end. I am preparing a place for you in glory. Look to me and I will deliver you from the power of the evil one. Behold I am with you now, all days, even till the end of time.

. . . You have known the truth these days. You have experienced the truth these days. It is clear to you at this moment what the truth is. It is the truth of my kingdom, my kingdom that will prevail. . . I want you to take that truth, to rest in that truth, to believe in that truth, not to compromise it, not to lose it in confusion, not to be timid about it, but to stand simply, in love, but to stand simply, firmly rooted in the truth as foundation stones upon which my church can have new life and new power.

Now, I will simply align some of the sentences from the 1975 prophecy with what Our Lady spoke earlier this month. I need to remind myself: God is never early or late in fulfilling his promises, but always right on time! Maranatha!

Our Lady’s September message to Mirjana

Dear children; With all my heart and soul full of faith and love in the Heavenly Father, I gave my Son to you and am giving him to you anew. My Son has brought you, the people of the entire world, to know the only true God and his love. He has led you on the way of truth and made you brothers and sisters.

I want you to take that truth, to rest in that truth, to believe in that truth, not to compromise it, not to lose it in confusion, not to be timid about it, but to stand simply, in love, but to stand simply, firmly rooted in the truth as foundation stones upon which my church can have new life and new power.

Therefore, my children, do not wander, do not close your heart before that truth, hope and love.

Open your eyes, open your hearts to prepare yourselves for me and for the day that I have now begun.

Everything around you is passing and everything is falling apart, only the glory of God remains.

Days of darkness are coming on the world, days of tribulation. . . . Buildings that are now standing will not be standing. Supports that are there for my people now will not be there...Prepare, for I proclaim a new day, a day of victory and of triumph for your God.

Therefore, renounce everything that distances you from the Lord. Adore him alone, because he is the only true God.

I am calling you to turn away from the pleasures of the world. I am calling you to turn away from the desires of the world. I am calling you to turn away from seeking the approval of the world in your lives...I want you to be prepared, my people, to know only me and to cleave to me and to have me in a way deeper than ever before.

I am with you and I will remain with you.

Behold I am with you now, all days, even till the end of time.

I am especially praying for the shepherds that they may be worthy representatives of my Son and may lead you with love on the way of truth. Thank you

I am forming a mighty army. . . . My power is upon them. They will follow my chosen shepherd(s). . .Be the shepherds I have called you to be. . . I am renewing my people.

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

6. padraig

padraig New Member

Thnks for posting that from Ralph Martin Terry. I haen't read any of Ralph's writings from way back to my Charismatic days, it brings me back in time.

As far as I recall Ralph may have been involved too in a prophesy about the Medugorje apparitions in Rome Italy during a Charismatic Conference attended by himself and Sr Briege McKenna.

Prior to the beginning of the apparitions, in May of 1981, Fr. Tomislav Vlasic a priest of the Medjugorje parish was in Rome attending a conference on Catholic Charismatic Renewal. At that time, he was concerned, but also pessimistic about his parish ministry. He asked to be prayed over for the healing of the Church. One of several religious who prayed over Fr. Vlasic was Sr. Briege McKenna, an Irish nun with a healing ministry. Another was a priest named Fr. Tardiff. During their prayers, Sr. McKenna said she saw Fr. Vlasic sitting on the celebrant’s chair in the sanctuary of his church and surrounded by a large crowd. Beneath his seat were streams of living water which were flowing from the altar. Fr. Tardiff reported actually hearing the words, “Do not fear. I am sending you My Mother.” The apparitions of Our Lady in Medjugorje began the next month, on June 24th.

It wonderful the way you have tied everything together in these messages, Terry,a sign of someone who has , 'Stored these thing in their heart'.

7. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

You know, I had not thought of the falling apart sentence in that context. Of course it stuck out at me, but it is not characteristic of Medj messages to get specific, like for instance that Brazilian seer is very specific. So I thought it was referencing that everything in this life is temporary, this life is just a blink of an eye. but the tone of the messages are definately changing, and she was very specific about an evil taking over the world. I must pray on this message more and in a different context. But I think I am so deep in the weeds of my own crosses that I can't see the forest from the trees. But that sentence could very well be referring to the global economy and the evil in the world to the new world order. I must also catch up on Mark Mallett's blog, and I believe the Pelento blog are authentic messages too. They are all high alert urgent messages now.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15128250

9. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Great insights. Reading that message from the 70's is like a mirror to what is being prophisied today by many visionaries, as shown by Mario's comparison. I also see parallels with other messages floating around out there. I had not been pondering heavily on this September message, but now that you have brought up your anxiety about it, Padraig, I will pray about it more. I did think it meant what it said...everything falling apart in a physical way, and in a religious way. Never before has the traditional family been so broken, by the laws and thinking of the modern world. I thought of this as perhaps one of her implications, and the other the economical disintigration. However, I think it is all falling apart because God is no longer in any of it. That is what she is saying...it is ALL falling apart. Everything, because the glue that is God is no longer being applied to anything.

I saw a movie this weekend called 50/50. It is a story of a young man who finds out he has cancer and is facing perhaps the end of his existance. It is a bit of a comedy, along with a serious side. The movie was very good, except for one thing. God is not mentioned in it even once! I think this is the first time I have seen a movie with a subject like this, where God is not in it in any way whatsoever! About 2/3 of the way through, this occurred to me. It was during a particularly sad moment when he was all alone...when he should have turned to the consolation of God, but it was not in the script. It hit me like one of those bricks...I turned to my husband and remarked to him, "Look how sad and empty he is, how empty this whole situation would be, without God to turn to!" The rest of the movie, this thought bothered me. So empty, so sad, without his mom there to hold him for a minute before one of the final scenes, he would have had nothing...so many people in the world live every day like this. That is why everything is falling apart.