1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Angels

a doubt I have about the Peace Age is whether we will be able to communicate with people around the world as is the case today through communication tools such as the Internet. after the catastrophes the world will return to a state of technology prior to the twentieth century.

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Era of Peace will be nothing like has ever taken place in the history of man. The closest to it would be what Adam and Eve had before their fall. But even what they had will not compare to the Eucharistic reign of our Lord in these times forthcoming. No Satan, no Antichrist, no evil left in the world. Only love, true peace and joy. One of the messages in the book GSWYL reveals that bi-location is a gift our Lord will use for communication around the world. He will use those who have been taught well to help evangelize in many places in the world, at the same time, after the Warning along with his two witnesses. Perhaps in the Era of Peace other means of communication will be provided by our Lord. Nothing is impossible with God.

11/6/06 from the book GSWYL
    My son, the largest number of converts will come from the pagan religions. Many Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and tribal peoples will accept my mercy and truth because of the warning. My church will experience a large amount of growth in those areas. I will need my faithful to teach these converts. Many miracles will take place at this time. Bi-location and other miracles assisted by my angels will occur. My faithful may be teaching in different areas of the world. After the warning, there will only be a short time given to mankind to repent. If no repentance is done, I will allow Satan and the Antichrist to chastise a sinful generation. At this time, many faithful will be: called home, persecuted, martyred, and taken to my refuges. Only those who are not spiritual babies with my divine life residing in their souls will endure those days and enter my era of peace.

My son, at baptism all my children receive sanctifying grace, but many do not progress beyond spiritual infancy. I will not lose any the Father has given to me. My spiritual babies will come home to be with me to prevent the loss of their souls. A soul who does not partake of my Eucharist remains a spiritual baby. Just as a human baby must eat solid food to grow to adulthood, so spiritually you must receive my graces through the sacraments to mature to spiritual adulthood. The body must be fed to grow. Likewise, the soul must be fed to grow and mature. Satan knows this truth. This is why he has deceived many of my people with false interpretations of my scriptures. Many teach the physical nation of Israel is the fulfillment of my scripture. Many teach the Antichrist will resume the Jewish sacrifice in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem to constitute the abomination of desolation. This is a false teaching, not from God, but from human understanding.

My son, in the book of Daniel, the persecution by the Jews under Antiochus can be considered a partial fulfillment of the abomination of desolation. But the complete fulfillment has not yet taken place. At my death, the veil in the temple was rent in two and the old sacrificial covenant was replaced by my new covenant. My sacrifice on the cross was the final sacrifice for my peoples’ sin. I am the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham. I am the seed of Abraham, the son of David, in whom all the nations of the earth are blessed.

My nation of Israel is my church, not the modern nation of Israel. My people are now all those who become part of my Church through sanctifying grace. The complete fulfillment of the prophecy from Daniel of the abomination of desolation will occur: when the continual sacrifice of the mass is abolished by the False Prophet and the Anitchrist. Acceptance of the protestant doctrine of the mass by Antipope will be the fulfillment of the prophecy. The temple of God is my Holy Roman Catholic Church. My faithful remnant will be persecuted worldwide with the mass taking place underground. These conditions will be similar to the early persecutions by the Romans. The Roman persecutions were a foreshadowing of the persecution and time of the antichrist. Remember all this will be allowed and take place according to the will of my Father in heaven. Scripture must and will be fulfilled.I am warning you again my son and any who will take heed to my warnings. He who has ears to hear let him hear. A final warning to those who read these words. Do not wait until the warning to prepare your soul.

Prepare your soul now. You may meet your maker today. I do not promise you tomorrow. Receive my graces today through the sacraments instituted by myself and given to my church. You will need my divine life in your soul prior to the warning, to be my witness to the world. After the warning, many souls will need instruction. Many of these souls will be spiritual babies and will be taken home, after the warning. If you desire to enter my era of peace, you must be progressing through my merits and graces to spiritual adulthood, when the warning takes place. This is my final message from this messenger for my people. For I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. The time is short. Jesus Christ has spoken to you today. Take heed to my words. Amen.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    lynnfiat and Luan Ribeiro like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Today, I was with a patient in the hospital who for ten minutes poured her pain, suffering, and disillusionment about God into my lap. She has many health issues and overall her health has been deteriorating for 23 years. She currently resides in a nursing home. She said she has turned to the Lord repeatedly over the years and yet she continues to ram into an unyielding brick wall where God neither responds nor can be found. She says the last straw will occur next month when in a court hearing she will be unable to attend, the custody of her 3 grandchildren will be taken from her. She has lost hope.

The words in bold above are wisdom for the broken and hopeless. I will as a proxy pray these words on her behalf.

The words of Jesus also pierce my heart, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?!"

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

lynnfiat likes this.
  4. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I know I have posted this before, but Jesus told Verne about the veil in the Temple so I would like to repost what I was told:
    Jesus told me several years ago, “As the veil in the temple was rent in two, so will My Church be.”

Fatima likes this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

And we are watching the veil being torn in real time today. Much to sacrifice for during this lent.

lynnfiat likes this.
  6. Sam

Sam Archangels

[​IMG]

I long to heal the leprosy of sin that has filled the world with death and decay…
    by Janet Klasson

Mark 1:40-42 4 A leper came to (Jesus) begging him, and kneeling he said to him, ‘If you choose, you can make me clean.’ Moved with pity, Jesus stretched out his hand and touched him, and said to him, ‘I do choose. Be made clean!’ Immediately the leprosy left him, and he was made clean.

“Dear children, let this Scripture passage be your focus this Lent. Do you know how ardently I long to cleanse and heal you? Then come to me on your knees and ask with faith and trust. I will not refuse. But more than that, I long to heal the leprosy of sin that has filled the world with death and decay. The stench permeates everything and only the fervent incense that rises from those few faithful keeps me from annihilating my beloved creation. So offer this leper’s prayer most fervently in the Divine Will on behalf of all—even the worst sinners. The bandages are being removed; the festering wounds are being exposed. Children, pour the balm of the Divine Will over the world. Let our desires merge and fuse. Let my longing be your longing, and let your prayers perfectly reflect the Divine Will. Conversion is what I desire, not condemnation. You, my children, are being called anew to participate in the salvation of souls. Enter into the Divine Will and pray!”

O Blessed Trinity of Love, fusing myself in the Divine Will I praise you for your words of love, mercy and great hope! I fall on my knees and repeat the leper’s prayer: Lord Jesus, if you choose you can make me and the whole world clean! I trust in your merciful response, and await with joyful hope the renewal of creation and the coming of the kingdom of the Divine Will. I love you and I thank you with your own Divine Will, for the unimaginable gift of being called to live and act with you in your most holy Will for the salvation of souls. Keep me faithful and attentive, that your kingdom may come and come quickly. Amen.

maryrose, Fatima and lynnfiat like this.
  7. lynnfiat

Yes! Fiat!

8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Heaven is surely speaking through God' messengers today.

9. lynnfiat

"I call you to work together with Me in this, my Kingdom. I work by preparing the earth; it is necessary to purify it, it is too sullied, there are certain points which do not deserve to exist any more, so many are their evils, therefore it is necessary that both its inhabitants and the sullied earth itself disappear. The Kingdom of my Divine Will is the holiest, the purest, the most beautiful and orderly Kingdom that must come upon earth, therefore it is necessary that the earth be prepared and purified; and so, while I work on purifying it and, if needed, on destroying places and people unworthy of a Kingdom so holy, you will work by moving Heaven and earth with your acts done in my Volition. Your echo will be incessant, which you will make resound in all Creation, asking for the Kingdom of my Fiat with your continuous acts and, if needed, your pains, and even your life. Therefore, mind nothing else but the work we are supposed to do.” Vol. 23

10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I don't think many realize that the great purification that is taking place now, is to open the doors to the Kingdom of the Divine Will, the fulfillment of the Lord's Prayer that every Christian prays daily for. For me, the Era of Peace within the Divine Will is the one the thing I will continue to focus on as the darkness envelopes the church and the earth.

lynnfiat and maryrose like this.
  11. lynnfiat

March 2, 1921

“My daughter, the third Fiat - my ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as it is in Heaven’ - will be like the rainbow which appeared in the sky after the deluge, which, as rainbow of peace, assured man that the deluge had ceased. So will the third Fiat be. As It comes to be known, loving and disinterested souls will come to live in my Fiat. They will be like rainbows - rainbows of peace - which will reconcile Heaven and earth, and dispel the deluge of so many sins which inundate the earth. These rainbows of peace will have the third Fiat as their own life; therefore my ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua’ will have Its completion in them. And just as the second Fiat called Me upon earth to live among men, the third Fiat will call my Will into souls, and It will reign in them ‘on earth, as in Heaven’.”

12. lynnfiat

Vol. 19, Aug. 8, 1926:My daughter, the more the soul is identified with Me, the more I can give her and she can take from Me. It happens as between the sea and a little stream which is separated from the sea only by a wall; so much so, that if the wall were removed, the sea and the little stream would become one single sea. Now, if the sea overflows, being near it, the little stream receives the water of the sea. If its roaring waves rise, in lowering again they unload themselves into the nearby little stream. The water of the sea pours into it through the cracks of the wall. So, the tiny little stream constantly receives the waters of the sea, and because it is little, it keeps swelling up and it gives back to the sea the water it has received, to then receive it again. However, this happens because the little stream is near the sea; but if it were far away, neither could the sea give, nor could it receive – its distance would put it in the condition of not even knowing the sea.” “My daughter, the sea is God, the tiny little stream is the soul, the wall that separates them is the human nature, which makes one distinguish God and the creature;

"And it had a wall great and high, having twelve gates, and in the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 21:12]

"And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them, the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."
    [Apocalypse (Revelation) 21:14]

13. lynnfiat

14. lynnfiat

Volume 3: April 16, 1900

The three signatures on the passport to enter beatitude on earth.

After I went through bitter days of privation and of reproaches of blessed Jesus because of my ingratitude and resistance to His Will and to His graces, this morning, upon coming, He told me: “My daughter, the passport to enter beatitude, which the soul can possess on this earth, must be signed with three signatures, and these are resignation, humility and obedience.

Perfect resignation to my Will is wax which melts our wills and forms a single one; it is sugar and honey. However, at a small resistance to my Will, the wax separates, the sugar becomes bitter, and the honey turns into poison.

Now, it is not sufficient to be resigned, but the soul must be convinced that the greatest good for herself and the best way to glorify Me is to always do my Will. Here is the necessity of the signature of humility, because humility produces this knowledge.

But who ennobles these two virtues? Who fortifies them; who renders them persevering; who chains them together in such a way that they cannot separate; who crowns them? Obedience. Ah, yes, completely destroying one’s will and everything which is material, obedience spiritualizes everything, and like a crown, places itself around them. So, resignation and humility without obedience are subject to instability, but with obedience they will be fixed and stable. Here is the strict necessity of the signature of obedience: so that this passport may circulate in order to pass into the reign of spiritual beatitude, which the soul can enjoy down here. Without these three signatures, the passport will have no value, and the soul will be rejected by the reign of beatitude, and will be forced to remain in the reign of restlessness, of fears and of dangers; and to her misfortune, she will have her own self as god, and this self will have the cortege of pride and of rebellion.” ...

Fatima likes this.