1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"Like rising sun, my Will dispels the darkness of the human will, and removes the torpor which almost all creatures have, also in doing good, because the life of my Will is missing. My manifestations about It will be like the balm which will heal the wounds produced by the human will. Those who will have the good of knowing them will feel a new life of light, of grace, of strength flow within them, to fulfill my Will in everything. Not only this, but in comprehending the great evil of their own will, they will abhor it and will shake themselves from the yoke, so very hard, of the human will, to place themselves under the gentle dominion of mine."

"My daughter, the Kingdom of my Will is unshakeable, and in these knowledges about It I have placed so much light, grace and attraction as to render It victorious, in such a way that, as they become known, they will wage a sweet battle against the human will, and creatures will be conquered. These knowledges will be an immensely high and strong wall, more than the terrestrial Eden, which will prevent the enemy from entering in order to molest those who, conquered by It, will pass to live in the Kingdom of my Will.
    Vol. 19, Aug. 14, 1926

Fatima, earthtoangels, Sam and 4 others like this.
  2. lynnfiat

Sam likes this.
  3. lynnfiat

The birth of Jesus

December 25, 1900

Luisa talks about her experience regarding the birth of Jesus:

As I was in my usual state, I felt I was outside of myself. After wondering around I found myself inside a cave and I saw the Queen Mother in the act of giving birth to Little Baby Jesus. What a wonderful prodigy!

It seemed that both Mother and Son were transformed into the most pure light. But in that light one could see very well the Human nature of Jesus containing the Divinity within His Human nature, Which served as a veil to cover His Divinity, but in such a way that in tearing the veil of the human nature, He was God, and while covered by that veil, He was Man. Here is the prodigy of prodigies: God and Man, Man and God, Who without leaving the Father and the Holy Spirit - because True Love never separates - comes to dwell in our midst and takes on human flesh.

Now, it seemed to me that Mother and Son, in that most happy instant remained as though spiritualized, and without the slightest difficulty Jesus came out of the Maternal womb, while both of Them overflowed with excesses of Love. In other words, those Most Pure Bodies were transformed into Light, and without the slightest impediment, Jesus, Light, came out of the Light of the Mother, while both, One and the Other, remained whole and intact, returning then to their natural state.

But who could tell the beauty of the Little Baby, Who at the moment of His birth transfused externally the rays of His Divinity? And who can tell the beauty of the Mother, who remained all absorbed in those Divine rays?

It seemed to me that Saint Joseph was not present at the act of the birth, but remained in another corner of the cave, all engrossed in that profound Mystery. But if he did not see with the eyes of his body, he saw very well with the eyes of his soul, because he remained totally enraptured in sublime ecstasy.

4. lynnfiat

A Poem of Love

Luisa:

“Oh! my Jesus, Love are You, You are all Love,
    and Love do I want, Love I desire, for Love I long;
    Love I supplicate, and Love I implore of You.
    Love invites me, Love is my life,
    Love kidnaps my heart
    deep into the womb of my Lord.
    With Love He inebriates me, with Love He delights me,
    I, all alone, and only for You!
    You, alone and only for me!
    Now that we are alone, shall we speak about Love?
    O please! let me comprehend how much You love me,
    Because only in your Heart can one comprehend Love.”

Jesus:

“Do you want Me to speak to you of Love?
    Listen, my beloved daughter:
    my Life is Love.
    If I breathe, I love you;
    if my Heart beats, my heartbeat says to you: Love, Love.
    I am mad with Love for you.
    If I move, I add Love for you,
    with Love I inundate you, with Love I surround you,
    with Love I caress you, with Love I dart through you.
    With Love I flash through you, with Love I attract you,
    with Love I nourish you,
    and sharp arrows I send to your heart.”

Luisa:

“Enough, oh my Jesus, for now - I already feel faint with Love;
    sustain me in your arms, enclose me in your Heart,
    and from within your Heart, let me too give vent to my Love;
    otherwise I die of Love.
    With Love I rave, with Love I burn,
    with Love I make feast, with Love I languish,
    with Love I am consumed;
    Love kills me and makes me rise again more beautiful to new life.
    My life escapes me, and I feel only the Life of Jesus, my Love,
    and in Jesus, my Love, I feel immersed and I love everyone;
    He wounds me with Love, He makes me ill with Love,
    with Love He embellishes me, and makes me ever more rich.
    I can say nothing more.
    Oh! Love, You alone understand me,
    You alone comprehend me,
    my silence tells You even more.
    In your beautiful Heart one says more by keeping silent than by speaking;
    and by loving, one learns how to love.
    Love, Love - speak, You alone,
    because being Love, You know how to speak of Love.’
    “Do you want to hear Love?
    All Creation tells you Love.
    If the stars twinkle, they tell you Love;
    if the sun rises, it gilds you with Love.
    If it shines with all of its light in its full day,
    it sends arrows of Love to your heart;
    if the sunsets, it tells you: ‘It is Jesus that dies of Love for you.’
    In the thunders and lightnings, I send you Love,
    and smacking kisses I give to your heart.
    It is Love that runs upon the wings of the winds;
    if the waters murmur, I extend my arms to you;
    if the leaves move, I clasp you to my Heart;
    if the flower gives out its fragrance, I cheer you with Love.
    All Creation, in mute language, tells you, in chorus:
    ‘From you alone do I want life of Love’.
    Love do I want, Love I desire, for Love I beg from within your heart.
    I am only content if you give Me love.”
    ‘My Good, my All, insatiable Love,
    if You want Love, then give me Love;
    if You want me happy, then speak to Me of Love;
    if You want me content, then render me Love.
    Love invests me, Love makes me fly,
    and brings me to the Throne of my Maker.
    Love shows me the uncreated Wisdom,
    It leads me into the Eternal Love,
    and there do I set my home.
    Life of Love, I will live in your Heart;
    I will love You for all,
    I will love You with all,
    I will love You in all.
    Jesus, seal me completely with Love inside your Heart;
    empty my veins, and instead of blood, let Love flow in them;
    take away my breath, and let me breathe air of Love;
    burn my bones and flesh, and weave me completely - completely with Love.
    May Love transform me, may Love conform me,
    may Love teach me how to suffer with You;
    may Love crucify me,
    and make me all similar to You.’

earthtoangels likes this.
  5. lynnfiat

January 10, 1937
    The first sermon which the little King Jesus preached to the children of Egypt. How each of them had within his heart the Celestial Father, who loved them and wanted to be loved.

I was doing the round in the Divine FIAT - and oh, how I yearned that no act might escape me, of all that It has done, both in the Creation and the Redemption. I feel that I lack something if I don’t recognize all that It did, loving it, kissing it, squeezing it to my heart, as if it were mine. The Divine Volition would remained displeased if one who lives in It did not know all of Its acts, and if It couldn’t find the little I love you from Its beloved one, in everything It did. There is nothing It did not do for this creature.

So I arrived to follow the point when the Celestial Baby was in Egypt, in the act of taking His first steps. I kissed His steps, I placed my I love you in every step He took, and I asked Him for the first steps of His Will for all human generations. I tried to follow Him in everything. If He prayed, if He cried - I asked that His Will might animate all the prayers of the creatures, and that His tears might regenerate the Life of Its FIAT in the human family. So, while I was attentive in following Him in everything, the little Baby King, visiting my poor soul, said to me: “Daughter of my Will, how happy I am when the creature does not leave me alone! I feel her behind me, in front of me, and inside all my acts.

Now, you must know that my exile in Egypt was not without conquests. When I was about three years old, from our little hovel I could hear the children playing and shouting in the street; and as little as I was, I went out in their midst. As soon as they saw Me, they ran around Me, competing with themselves for who could get the closest to me, because my beauty, the enchantment of my gaze and the sweetness of my voice were such that they felt enraptured for love of me. So, they would throng around Me, loving Me so much that they could not detach themselves from Me. I too loved these children, so I gave my first little sermon to these little ones, adapting myself to their tiny capacity- since when love is true, it not only tries to make itself known, but also to give all that may render one happy in time and Eternity; more so, since, possessing innocence, they could easily understand Me.

And would you like to know what my sermon was about? I said to them: ‘My children, listen to me. I love you very much and I want you make you know about your origin. Look up at Heaven. Up there you have a Celestial Father who loves you very much, and who was not satisfied to be your Father only from Heaven - to guide you, to create for you a Sun, a sea, a flowery earth to make you happy; but, loving you with exuberant love, He wanted to descend inside your hearts, to form His Royal Residence in the depth of your souls, making Himself sweet prisoner of each one of you. But, to do what? To give life to your heartbeat, breath and motion. So, as you walk, He walks in your steps; He moves in your little hands; He speaks in your voice..., and because He loves you very much, as you walk or move - now He kisses you, now He squeezes you, now He hugs you and carries you triumphantly as His own dear children. How many hidden kisses and hugs our Celestial Father does not give you! But since, being inattentive, you didn’t let your kiss meet His kiss, and your hugs meet His paternal embrace, He remained with the pain that His children neither hugged Him nor kissed Him.

‘My dear children, do you know what this Celestial Father wants from you? He wants to be recognized within you, as having His own place in the center of your souls; and since He gives you everything - there is nothing He does not give to you - He wants your love in everything you do. Love Him! Let love be always in your little hearts, your lips, your works - in everything - and this will be the delicious food which you will give to His Paternity.

‘He loves you very much and wants to be loved. Nobody can ever love you as He loves you. It is true that you have a father on earth, but how different from the Love of the Celestial Father! Your father on earth does not always follow you, watch over your steps, or sleep together with you; neither does he palpitate within your heart, and if you fall, he may not even know anything about it. On the other hand, your Celestial Father never leaves you. If you are about to fall, He gives you His hand not to let you fall; if you sleep, He watches over you; and even if you play and do something impertinent, He is always with you and knows everything you do. Therefore, love Him very, very much...!’

And, getting more excited, I told them: ‘Give me your word that you will always, always love Him! Say together with Me: “We love You, our Father Who art in the Heavens. We love You, our Father Who dwells in our hearts...!”’

My daughter, at my words some children remained moved, some enraptured; some squeezed themselves to Me so much that they wouldn’t let Me go. I made them feel the palpitating Life of my Celestial Father inside their little hearts, and they rejoiced and made feast, because they no longer had a Father Who was far away form them, but inside their own hearts. And to make them firm and give them the strength to depart from Me, I blessed those children, renewing upon them our Creative Power - invoking the Power of the Father, the Wisdom of Myself, the Son, and the virtue of the Holy Spirit; and I told them: ‘Go - you will return.’ So they left....

But they would come back the following days, almost in a crowd - a throng - of children. They set themselves to spy when I was about to go out, and to see what I was doing in our hovel. And when I went out they would clap their hands, making feast and shouting so much that my Mother would come out the door to see what was happening. Oh, how enraptured she would remain, in seeing her Son speaking to those children with so much grace. She felt her heart bursting with love, and could see the first fruits of my Life down here, since none of these children who listened to Me - not a single one of them - was lost. Knowing that they had a Father inside their hearts was like a deposit, to be able to own the Celestial Fatherland - to love that Father who was in Heaven as well.

My daughter, this sermon which I, as a little Baby, gave to the children of Egypt, was the foundation - the essence of the creation of man. It contains the most indispensable doctrine and the highest Sanctity.
    It makes love arise in every instant: the love between the Creator and the creature. What pain, in seeing many little lives which do not know the Life of a God within their souls! They grow without Divine Paternity, as if they were alone in the world. They do not feel and do not know how much they are loved. So, how can they love me? Without love, the heart hardens and the life is degraded and - poor youth! - they give themselves to the gravest crimes.... This is a pain for your Jesus, and I want it to be a pain for you as well, so that you pray for many, that they may be taught that I am in their hearts - that I love and I want to be loved.

Fatima, Patty and earthtoangels like this.
  6. lynnfiat

January 29, 1919
    God will accomplish the third renewal of humanity by manifesting what His Divinity did within His Humanity.

I was doing the adoration to the wounds of blessed Jesus, and at the end I recited the Creed, intending to enter into the immensity of the Divine Will, in which are all the acts of creatures, past, present and future, and even those acts which the creature should do and, because of negligence and wickedness, she has not done. And I was saying: ‘My Jesus, my Love, I enter into your Volition, and with this Creed I intend to redo, to repair, all the acts of faith which creatures have not done, all the disbeliefs, and the adoration which is due to God as Creator.’

While I was saying these and other things, I felt my intelligence being dissolved in the Divine Will, and a light investing my intellect, inside of which I could see my sweet Jesus. And this light spoke and spoke - but who can say everything? I will say it confusedly; and besides, I feel such repugnance, that if obedience were not so strict, but more indulgent, it would not force me into such sacrifices. But You, my Life, give me strength, and do not leave the poor little ignorant one on her own.

Now, it seemed that He was saying to me: “My beloved daughter, I want to make known to you the order of my Providence. Every course of two thousand years I have renewed the world. In the first two thousand years I renewed it with the Flood; in the second two thousand I renewed it with my coming upon earth, in which I manifested my Humanity, from which, as though from many fissures, my Divinity shone forth. And the good and the very Saints of the following two thousand years have lived of the fruits of my Humanity, and, in drops, they have enjoyed my Divinity. Now we are at the turn of the third two thousand years, and there will be a third renewal. This is the reason for the general confusion - it is nothing other than the preparation for the third renewal; and if in the second renewal I manifested what my Humanity did and suffered, and very little of what the Divinity was operating, now, in this third renewal, after the earth has been purged and the current generation destroyed for the most part, I will be even more generous with creatures, and I will accomplish the renewal by manifesting what my Divinity did within my Humanity; how my Divine Will acted with my human will; how everything remained linked within Me; how I did and redid everything, and even one thought of each creature was redone by Me and sealed with my Divine Volition. My love wants its outpouring, and wants to make known the excesses which my Divinity operated in my Humanity for the good of creatures, which surpass by far the excesses that my Humanity operated externally. This is also why I often speak to you about the living in my Will, which I have not manifested to anyone until now. At the most, they have known the shadow of my Will, the grace, the sweetness that doing It contains; but to penetrate inside of It, to embrace immensity, to multiply oneself with Me and penetrate everywhere, even while being on earth, both into Heaven and into the hearts, to lay down the human ways and act with the divine ways - this is not yet known; so much so, that not to a few will it appear strange, and those who do not keep their minds open to the light of truth will not understand a thing. But I, little by little, will make my way, manifesting now one truth, now another, of this living in my Will, so that they will end up comprehending It.

Now, the first link which connected the true living in my Will was my Humanity. My Humanity, identified with my Divinity, swam in the Eternal Volition, and kept tracing all the acts of creatures in order to make them Its own, and give to the Father a divine glory on the part of creatures, and bring to all the acts of creatures the value, the love, the kiss of the Eternal Volition. In this sphere of the Eternal Volition, I could see all the acts of creatures that could possibly be done and were not done, and the very good acts done badly; and I did those which were not done, and redid those done badly. Now, these acts, not done, and done only by Me, are all suspended in my Will, and I await the creatures to come to live in my Volition, and repeat in my Will that which I did. This is why I chose you as the second link of connection with my Humanity, forming one single link with mine, living in my Volition, repeating my very acts. Otherwise, on this side my love would remain without outpouring, without glory on the part of creatures for what my Divinity operated in my Humanity, and without the perfect purpose of Creation, which must be enclosed and perfected in my Will. It would be as if I had shed all my Blood, suffered so much, and no one had known it. Who would have loved Me? Which heart would be shaken? No one; and therefore in no one would I have had my fruits, the glory of Redemption.”

And I, interrupting the speaking of Jesus, said: ‘My Love, if there is so much good about this living in the Divine Will, why have You not manifested it before?’ And He: “My daughter, first I had to make known what my Humanity did and suffered on the outside, to be able to dispose souls to knowing what my Divinity did on the inside. The creature is incapable of comprehending my work all together; therefore I keep manifesting Myself little by little. Then, from your link of connection with Me, the other links of creatures will be connected, and I will have crowds of souls who, living in my Volition, will redo all the acts of creatures; and I will have the glory of many suspended acts done only by Me, also from creatures - and these, from all classes: virgins, priests, lay people, according to their office. They will no longer operate humanly, but penetrating into my Will, their acts will multiply for all in a way fully divine; and I will have, on the part of creatures, the divine glory of many Sacraments received and administered in a human way; others, profaned; others, sullied with interest; and of many good works in which I remain more dishonored than honored. I so much long for this time; and you, pray and long for it together with Me, and do not move your link of connection with mine, starting, yourself, as the first one.”

Fatima and Patty like this.
  7. lynnfiat

Jan. 1, 1985, MMP, through Fr. Gobbi:
    "During the new year, the trials and sufferings which await you will become even greater, because you have already entered into the final phase of what I have foretold to you. A great and bloody trial is about to shake the whole earth to prepare it for its complete renewal in the triumph of my Immaculate Heart.
    But the more severe the trial will become, the greater will be my presence at the side of each one of you that you may be comforted and encouraged by me. If you live in my Immaculate Heart, nothing that can happen will be able to disturb you;; within this motherly refuge of mine, you are always safe, wrapped in the light and the presence of the Most Holy Trinity who loves you and surrounds you with Its divine protection."

I send you my wishes for the New Year, that in all things you may always do the Divine Will. It will be your breath, your heartbeat, your refuge. In It you will find true peace, and you will give it to others; more so, since by doing the Divine Will, a sweet blood will descend into your veins which will put to flight all troubles of souls and body.

Lynne

Fatima, Patty and Sam like this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Both posts are a beautiful reflection and understanding of what the Era of Peace will bring.

This part is essential to understand for all who desire a deeper understanding of what is developing and will soon encompass all those who survive the tribulation and enter into the 7th day of rest.

This is also why I often speak to you about the living in my Will, which I have not manifested to anyone until now. At the most, they have known the shadow of my Will, the grace, the sweetness that doing It contains; but to penetrate inside of It, to embrace immensity, to multiply oneself with Me and penetrate everywhere, even while being on earth, both into Heaven and into the hearts, to lay down the human ways and act with the divine ways - this is not yet known; so much so, that not to a few will it appear strange, and those who do not keep their minds open to the light of truth will not understand a thing. But I, little by little, will make my way, manifesting now one truth, now another, of this living in my Will, so that they will end up comprehending It.

And if it had not been enough that our Lord desired for us to all know what he is doing in our time, he further explains it for those who have ears to hear!

And I, interrupting the speaking of Jesus, said: ‘My Love, if there is so much good about this living in the Divine Will, why have You not manifested it before?’ And He: “My daughter, first I had to make known what my Humanity did and suffered on the outside, to be able to dispose souls to knowing what my Divinity did on the inside. The creature is incapable of comprehending my work all together; therefore I keep manifesting Myself little by little. Then, from your link of connection with Me, the other links of creatures will be connected, and I will have crowds of souls who, living in my Volition, will redo all the acts of creatures; and I will have the glory of many suspended acts done only by Me, also from creatures - and these, from all classes: virgins, priests, lay people, according to their office. They will no longer operate humanly, but penetrating into my Will, their acts will multiply for all in a way fully divine; and I will have, on the part of creatures, the divine glory of many Sacraments received and administered in a human way; others, profaned; others, sullied with interest; and of many good works in which I remain more dishonored than honored. I so much long for this time; and you, pray and long for it together with Me, and do not move your link of connection with mine, starting, yourself, as the first one.

lynnfiat and Patty like this.
  9. lynnfiat

"...the Celestial Queen with her beauty enraptured us and our love raced, raced, with her love she wounded us and our love overflowing hid itself in Her, and looking through her beauty, and with her love (of) all creatures our love vented itself, and I loved all creatures with hidden love in this Celestial Queen. So that we loved everyone in Her, through her beauty they don’t seem ugly to us anymore, our love was not restrained in Us anymore, but diffused in the heart of a creature so holy, that communicating our Divine Paternity to her, and loving everyone in Her, she acquired the Divine Maternity in order to be able to love everyone as her children, generated by her Celestial Father, as she felt that we loved all creatures in Her, thus she felt that our love, formed the new generation of mankind in her Maternal heart. Can one say greater contrivance of love, stratagems more loving, than our Paternal goodness in order to love creatures, and even those that offended us, to elect from this same stock a creature, to form her how much more beautiful we were able to, so that our love might not be able to find obstacles in order to be able to love everyone in Her and to make her love everyone? In this Celestial Queen everyone can find our hidden love in Her, much more so that possessing our Divine Will she dominated us, to make us love everyone and We with our sweet empire, we dominated Her to be the most affectionate Mother of everyone. True love doesn’t know how to be without loving, and uses all the arts, takes (the) occasion from the littlest things, as (well as) from the greatest in order to love, our love now is hidden, now it is made clear, now direct, and now in an indirect way, in order to make itself known that we love with incessant love She whom we brought forth from the depth of our love. Greater gift we could not give to all the generations, (than) in giving this inimitable creature as Mother of everyone, and as bearer of our hidden love in Her, in order to take it to all her children.” Vol. 33

Patty and Booklady like this.
  10. lynnfiat

August 9, 1923
    The human will is darkness, the Divine Will is light.

“My daughter, the human will has covered the whole atmosphere with clouds, in such a way that thick darkness hangs over all creatures, and almost all of them walk limping and groping. And each human action they do without the connection of the Divine Will intensifies this darkness and man becomes more blind, because the light - the sun for the human will is the Divine Will. Without It, there is no light for the creature.

Now, one who operates, prays, walks, etc., in my Will, rises above this darkness, and as she operates, prays, speaks, piercing these thick clouds, she sends flashes of light over all the earth, such as to shake those who live down below at the level of their wills, preparing the hearts to receive the light - the sun of the Divine Will. This is why I so much care that you live in my Will – that you may prepare a heaven of light which, sending continuous flashes of light, may dispel this heaven of darkness that the human will has formed over its head; in such a way that, by possessing the light of my Will, they may love It, and my Will, loved, may reign upon the earth.

Patty and Fatima like this.
  11. lynnfiat

I recently read that the Holy Father does not like the words "And lead us not into temptation" in the Our Father. This is what Jesus says about these Words. If anyone is interested in reading this passage from Luisa's volumes, it can be found in Vol. 15, May 2, 1923:

And if I added, ‘And lead us not into temptation’ - how could God ever lead man into temptation? - it was because man is always man, free in himself, since I never take away from him the rights I gave him in creating him; and he, frightened and fearful of himself, tacitly cries out, and prays without expressing it with words: ‘Give us the bread of your Will, that we may reject all temptations; and by virtue of this bread, deliver us from every evil. Amen.’

How I wish our Holy Father could read this as Jesus explains it perfectly!
    Lynne

Patty, Fatima, Light and 2 others like this.
  12. lynnfiat

I was thinking to myself: ‘My good Jesus says many admirable things about His Will, and how there is nothing greater, higher, holier than the soul whom He calls to live in His Volition. If it were so, who knows how many admirable things I should be doing - how many sensational things, also externally. Yet, there is nothing charming or striking; on the contrary, I feel I am the most abject and insignificant one, who does nothing good; while the Saints – how much good did they not do? Sensational things, miracles…. And yet, He says that the living in His Will leaves all the Saints behind.’

Now, while these and other thoughts were passing through my mind, my Jesus moved in my interior, and with His usual light, He told me: “My daughter, when a sanctity is individual, for a time and a place, it has more of external prodigies in order to attract those individuals, places and times, to receive the grace and the good which that sanctity contains. On the other hand, the sanctity of living in my Will is not an individual sanctity, assigned to doing good to certain places, to certain people and to certain times; rather, it is a sanctity which must do good to all, in all times and in all places. It is a sanctity which remains eclipsed in the Eternal Sun of my Will, which, invading all, is light without speech, fire without wood, without clamor, without smoke. But in spite of this, it does not cease to be the most majestic, the most beautiful, the most fecund; Its light is more pure, Its heat more intense. The true image of it is the sun which illuminates our horizon: it illuminates all, but without clamor; it is light, but has no speech, it says nothing to anyone - the good it does, the seeds it fecundates, the life it gives to all plants, and how it purifies the polluted air with its heat, and destroys what can be harmful to all humanity. And yet, it is so silent, that even though they have it with them, they pay no attention to it. But in spite of this, it does not cease to be majestic and beautiful, and to continue the good it does to all. And if the sun were missing, everyone would mourn for it, because the greatest miracle of fecundity and preservation of all nature would be missing."

Patty likes this.
  13. lynnfiat

continued: The sanctity of living in my Will is more than sun. A soul who is upright and fully ordered in my Will is more than an army in battle. Her intelligence is ordered and bound to the Eternal Intelligence; her heartbeats, affections, desires, are ordered with eternal bonds. Therefore, her thoughts, her will and the whole of her interior, are armies of messengers which come from her and fill Heaven and earth; they are speaking voices; they are weapons which defend all and, first of all, their God. They bring good to all; they are the true celestial and divine militia which the Supreme Majesty keeps all ordered within Itself, ever ready at all Its commands.

And then, there is the example of my Mama - true sanctity of the living in my Will, Her interior all eclipsed in the Eternal Sun of the Supreme Volition. Having to be the Queen of the Sanctity of the Saints, Mother and Bearer of my Life to all, and therefore of all goods, She remained as though hidden within all, bringing good without making Herself recognized. More than silent sun, She would bring light without speech, fire without clamor, good without exposing Herself. There was no good which would not come from Her; there was no miracle which would not spring from Her. By living in my Will, She lived hidden within all, and She was, and is, the origin of the goods of all. She was so enraptured in God, so fixed and ordered in the Divine Will, that Her whole interior swam in the sea of the Eternal Volition. She was aware of the whole interior of all creatures, and She would place Her own in order to reorder them before God. It was precisely the interior of man, more than the outside, that was in greater need of being redone and reordered; and so, having to do the greater, it seemed that She would leave out the lesser, while She was the origin of both the external and the internal good. Yet, on the outside it seemed that She would not do great and sensational works. More than sun, She would pass unobserved and hidden in the cloud of light of the Divine Will; so much so, that the very Saints have given of themselves, doing apparently more sensational things than my very Mama did. Yet, what are the greatest Saints before my Celestial Mama? They are just little stars compared to the great sun; and if they are illuminated, it is because of the sun. But even though She did not do sensational things, She did not cease to be, also visibly, majestic and beautiful, just barely hovering over the earth, all intent on that Eternal Will which, with great love and violence, She charmed and enraptured in order to transport It from Heaven to earth, and which the human family had so brutally exiled even unto the Empyreum. And She, with all of Her interior ordered in the Divine Will, would give no time to time; whether She would think, palpitate, breathe, and anything She would do – these were all charming bonds in order to draw the Eternal Word upon earth. And in fact She won, and performed the greatest miracle, which no one else can do.

Patty, Light and Sam like this.
  14. lynnfiat

From the Queen of the Divine Will on the Feast of Epiphany:

"My dearest child, my Heart of Mother rejoiced at the faithfulness, the correspondence and the sacrifice of these Magi Kings, to come to know and adore my Son. But I cannot hide from you a secret sorrow of mine: among many, only three. In the history of the centuries, how many times is this sorrow of mine and this human ingratitude not repeated! My Son and I do nothing but make stars arise, one more beautiful than the other, to call some to know their Creator, some to sanctity, some to rise again from sin, some to the heroism of a sacrifice… But do you want to know what these stars are? A painful encounter is a star; a truth that one comes to know is a star; a love unrequited by other creatures is a star; a setback, a suffering, a disillusion, an unexpected fortune, are as many stars which shed light in the minds of creatures. Caressing them, they want to make them find the Celestial Infant, who fidgets with love, shivers with cold, and seeks a refuge in their hearts to be known and loved. But, alas, I who hold Him in my arms, wait in vain for the stars to bring Me creatures, in order to place Him in their hearts, and my maternity is restrained and hindered. While I am the Mother of Jesus, I am prevented from being the Mother of all, because they are not around Me, and do not look for Jesus. So the stars hide, and they remain in the Jerusalems of the world, without Jesus. What sorrow, my child, what sorrow! It takes correspondence, fidelity and sacrifice to follow the stars; and if the sun of the Divine Will rises in the soul – how much attention does it not take. Otherwise, one remains in the darkness of the human will."

Patty, Light and Sam like this.
  15. lynnfiat

upload_2018-1-7_11-8-58.png upload_2018-1-7_11-8-58.png
    This morning I received Communion, and as I found myself together with Jesus, the Queen Mama was also there, and – oh, marvel! – I looked at the Mother and I could see Her Heart transmuted into Baby Jesus; I looked at the Son and I could see the Mother in the Heart of the Baby. In the meantime, I remembered that today is the Epiphany, and in the example of the Holy Magi, I was to offer something to Baby Jesus, but I saw myself as having nothing to give Him. So, in seeing my misery, the thought came to me of offering my body as myrrh, with all the sufferings of the twelve years in which I had been in bed, ready to suffer and to remain there as much longer as He pleased; as gold, the pain I feel when He deprives me of His presence, which is the most painful and sorrowful thing for me; as incense, my poor prayers, united to those of the Queen Mama, so that they might be more pleasing to Baby Jesus. So I made the offering with full confidence that the Baby would accept everything.

Jesus seemed to accept my poor offerings with great pleasure, but that which He enjoyed the most was the confidence with which I had offered them. Then He said to me: “Confidence has two arms: with one it embraces my Humanity, and it uses my Humanity as a staircase in order to ascend to my Divinity; with the other it embraces the Divinity and draws celestial graces in torrents, in such a way that the soul remains all inundated within the Divine Being. When the soul is confident, she is certain to obtain what she asks. I let my arms be bound, I let her do whatever she wants, I let her penetrate even into my Heart, and I let her take, by herself, that which she has asked from Me. If I did not do so, I would feel Myself in a state of violence.”

Patty, Fatima and Light like this.
  16. lynnfiat

Volume 35 - January 24 A.D. 1938
    “Daughter of my Will, as your Jesus said, in descending from Heaven to earth - ‘I leave and I stay’; when He ascended into Heaven He said - ‘I stay and I leave.’ My word repeats upon descending as Sacrament in the creatures - ‘I leave and I remain in the Tabernacles.’ In the same way, the creature who lives in my Will can repeat my word in all her acts. As soon as she begins her act, her Jesus is formed in that act. My Life has the virtue of multiplying Itself to infinity as many times I want. Therefore, in all truth, she can say: ‘I leave and I stay. I leave for Heaven to beatify It, to reach my home and to make known to everyone my dear Jesus, Whom I enclosed in my act so that all may enjoy Him and love Him. I stay on earth, as my life, support and defense for all my brothers and sisters.’ How beautiful one act in my Will!”

Patty likes this.
  17. lynnfiat

"...do you want to know why Adam sinned? Because he forgot that I loved him, and he forgot to love Me. This was the first seed of his fall. Had he thought that I loved him very much and that he was obliged to love Me, he would never have decided to disobey Me. So, love ceased first, and then sin began; and as he ceased to love his God, true love toward himself also ceased. His members and powers rebelled against him; he lost dominion, order, and became fearful. Not only this, but true love toward other creatures ceased, while I had created him with the same love which reigned among the Divine Persons, by which one was to be the image of the other, the happiness, the joy and life of the other. This is why, in coming upon earth, the thing on which I placed greatest importance was that they love one another as they were loved by Me, in order to give them my first love, to let the love of the Most Holy Trinity hover over the earth." Vol. 16, Sept. 6, 1923

Patty and Fatima like this.
  18. lynnfiat

"You must know that when I came upon earth, I came to abolish the ancient laws, and to perfect others. But in abolishing them, I did not exempt Myself from observing those laws; rather, I observed them in a more perfect way than others did. But having to unite the old and the new within Myself, I wanted to observe them in order to give completion to the ancient laws, placing on them the seal of their abolition, and to give rise to the new law, which I came to establish upon earth – a law of grace and of love, by which I enclosed all sacrifices within Myself, since I was to be the true and only sacrificed one. Therefore, all other sacrifices were no longer necessary because, I being Man and God, this was more than sufficient to satisfy for all."

Mt. 5:17 - "Do not think that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets. I do not come to destroy, but to fulfill."

Patty and Verne like this.
  19. lynnfiat

June 6, 1915
    In the Divine Will everything resolves into love for God and for one’s neighbor

As I am in my usual state, my always lovable Jesus, while remaining hidden, wants me all intent on Him, to plead continuously for my brothers. So, while I was praying and crying for the salvation of the poor combatants, wanting to cling to Jesus so as to implore Him that none of them be lost, I reached the point of speaking nonsense to Him. And Jesus, though sad, seemed to be pleased with my petitions, and as though willing to concede what I wanted. But a thought flew into my mind: that I should think about my own salvation. And Jesus told me: “My daughter, as you were thinking about yourself, you produced a human sensation, and my Will, fully Divine, noticed it. In my Will everything resolves into love for Me and for one’s neighbor; there are no personal things, because by containing my Will alone, the soul contains all possible goods for herself; and if she contains them, why ask Me for them? Rather, isn’t it right that she occupy herself with praying for those who do not have them? Ah! if you knew what calamities miserable humanity will go through, you would be more active in my Will for their good.” And while saying this, He made me hear all the evils that the masons are plotting against humanity.

Patty likes this.
  20. Mario

Mario Powers

lynnfiat,

Such a beautiful reflection! As I've prayed the Novena of Abandonment over the last few weeks, I've begun to glimpse the relationship between trust and confidence. As my trust in the Divine Will has increased so has my confidence grown to believe that "all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." I remember a story that St. Faustina wrote in her diary. Jesus came to her on a Friday and asked her what she would like to ask of Him. I can't remember the exact figure (it was in the thousands), but Faustina asked for a certain number of souls to be released from Purgatory. And without hesitation, Jesus did so. :eek::cool::ROFLMAO:

Faustina wasn't brash, she was confident. May all of us here on MOG grow in such trust and confidence as we learn to better live in the Divine Will. Inundate us, O Lord, within the Divine Being!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Patty, Fatima and lynnfiat like this.