1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

What are you doing to grant increase to the heavenly treasure?
    by Janet Klasson

Luke 19: “I tell you, to all those who have, more will be given; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away.”

“My child, does this seem harsh to you? Do you not see that I am speaking of the harvest of souls? Then what will I not do to get them back? I entrust to each of you, my faithful ones, a territory of souls. What are you doing to grant increase to the heavenly treasure? If you do nothing, returning to me a single soul—your own—can I rejoice in that? What about the other souls I wished to save through you? Shall I abandon them because of you? No! I will give them to a soul whom I know and trust to grant increase. Those lost souls are mine and I do not mean to give them up. Expand your territories, dear souls! In the Divine Will this becomes unimaginably fruitful. Place no limits on your territory but make it as expansive as my Will. Do not place limits on me for I have no limits. But become humbler and more willing to do all you can to grant increase to the heavenly treasury. Be bold in the Divine Will, my children. Be bold in this unimaginable grace.”

O God of power and goodness! How far beyond us are your designs! Open our hearts to your treasures of grace, that we might become tireless workers in the Divine Will for the harvest of souls. In your mercy, take what little we offer and multiply it to the infinite in the Divine Will. Expand our territories. Grant us increase through the Flame of Love of Mary Immaculate. Help us to be bold in the Divine Will. May your kingdom come and come quickly. Amen.

Patty likes this.
  2. lynnfiat

"Too perfidious and ungrateful will be those who will not recognize in these manifestations of mine the echo of Heaven, the long chain of love of the Supreme Will, the communion of goods which our Celestial Father wants to give to the creatures; and as though wanting to put aside everything that happened in the history of the world, He wants to begin a new era, a new Creation, as if the new history of Creation were beginning just now. "
    Vol. 20, Jan. 30, 1927

Patty and Fatima like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Pelianito Journal
    November 22nd, 2017

What are you doing to grant increase to the heavenly treasure?

Luke 19: “I tell you, to all those who have, more will be given; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away.”

“My child, does this seem harsh to you? Do you not see that I am speaking of the harvest of souls? Then what will I not do to get them back? I entrust to each of you, my faithful ones, a territory of souls. What are you doing to grant increase to the heavenly treasure? If you do nothing, returning to me a single soul—your own—can I rejoice in that? What about the other souls I wished to save through you? Shall I abandon them because of you? No! I will give them to a soul whom I know and trust to grant increase. Those lost souls are mine and I do not mean to give them up. Expand your territories, dear souls! In the Divine Will this becomes unimaginably fruitful. Place no limits on your territory but make it as expansive as my Will. Do not place limits on me for I have no limits. But become humbler and more willing to do all you can to grant increase to the heavenly treasury. Be bold in the Divine Will, my children. Be bold in this unimaginable grace.”

O God of power and goodness! How far beyond us are your designs! Open our hearts to your treasures of grace, that we might become tireless workers in the Divine Will for the harvest of souls. In your mercy, take what little we offer and multiply it to the infinite in the Divine Will. Expand our territories. Grant us increase through the Flame of Love of Mary Immaculate. Help us to be bold in the Divine Will. May your kingdom come and come quickly. Amen.

AED, Patty and lynnfiat like this.
  4. Patty

Patty Angels

I have a good friend that once lamented she had such long lists of people to pray for. I told her that Pelli said to pray for "your territory of souls" these being all these people being covered at one time.

Love this message!

AED likes this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

I do this too Patty. Everyone in my territory of souls living or dead.

Patty likes this.
  6. lynnfiat

December 5, 1921
    Doubts and difficulties.

… ‘My highest and only Good, see how I have become more bad. Before I used to have no doubts about what You were telling me; now – no; how many doubts, how many difficulties. I myself don’t know where I go fishing for them.’ And Jesus: “Do not worry about this either. Many times I Myself provoke these difficulties in order to answer, not only you, confirming to you the truths that I tell you, but to answer all those who, in reading these truths, may find doubts and difficulties. And I answer them in advance, so that they may find light, and the melting of all their difficulties. Criticism will not be lacking, therefore everything is necessary.”

Patty likes this.
  7. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

How does one do this?

8. Patty

Patty Angels

When I first read that Pelianito put her prayers for people into her territory of souls whenever I would pray for someone I would say I am adding this person to my territory of souls Lord. And later I added my whole extended family and so on.
    Not to leave anyone out I added "all people from Adam to the last man"

9. lynnfiat

Perfect!!!

10. lynnfiat

Robert's new newsletter for Dec.:
    file:///C:/Users/lynnf/AppData/Local/Packages/microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalState/Files/S0/13510/Newsletter%20No%20%20187[14501].pdf

11. lynnfiat

The Christmas Novena (The Nine Excesses of Love) begins Dec. 16th:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Patty likes this.
  12. lynnfiat

The Prevenient Act and the Actual Act:

Luisa: I was thinking to myself: “If an act done in his will is so important, how many do I, to my woe, allow to escape!” Then my sweet Jesus moved in my interior and said: “My daughter, there is both a prevenient act and an actual act. The prevenient act is when the soul, at the break of dawn, sets its will in Mine and decides and affirms that it wants to live and act only in my will. With this act it prepares all its acts and makes them flow in my Will. With this predisposing consent my sun surges, and my Life is replicated in all your acts as if in one single actual act. But the prevenient act can be eclipsed and clouded by certain human ways: by self-will, by self-esteem, by carelessness, by neglect, etc. All these things are like clouds that interfere with the sun and render its light less vivid as it falls on the face of the earth. The actual act, on the other hand is not subject to the possible interference of clouds but rather clears away any clouds that may exist. It makes rise other suns in which my Life is replicated with ever more intense light and heat, each more beautiful than the other. Both acts are necessary; the prevenient act assists, creates the disposition and makes room for the actual act. The actual act preserves and enlarges the disposition of the prevenient act. (May 27, 1922)

Patty likes this.
  13. Patty

Patty Angels

Can't seem to open this Lynne

14. Patty

Patty Angels

Was able to get in touch with Robert. Sent you a message!

lynnfiat likes this.
  15. lynnfiat

Book of Heaven - Volume 20 - 26 May 1928
    "In forming the 'Our Father,' I placed Myself at the head, and I undertook the certain commitment of giving this Kingdom; and, by teaching it to my Apostles, I placed the order in creatures to obtain so great a good. All the Church prays; there is no soul that pertains to it who does not recite the 'Our Father'; and, though many recite it without interest of wanting and asking for a Kingdom so holy, that is, that the Divine Will be done on earth as in Heaven, this interest being in Him who taught it, even simply reciting it, my interest is renewed and I hear my prayer which asks that the Kingdom come and the Will be done on earth as in Heaven. Then, when the creature, in reciting the 'Our Father,' shows interest in wanting and longing for my Kingdom, she also shares in my interest, and her will blends with mine for the same purpose. So, you see, my intention and interest always flow in each 'Our Father,' and the divine order makes everyone ask for the same thing. It is true that in the midst of these who ask there are those who want to do my Will, others who already do It; but the purpose being one, all equally ask insistently of God that his Will come to reign upon the earth.

…"Do you believe that if my Will with so much Love has made Itself known and has manifested so much interest in wanting to come to reign upon the earth, that it was done without anyone having prayed for it? Oh no, no, it has been the continuous prayers of my Church; and, in these prayers, it was I Myself who prayed and made use of them to hurry the coming of the Kingdom of the Divine Fiat upon the earth. It was these prayers which had driven Me to manifest so many sublime truths; and, for as many truths I have manifested to them, so many means do I give to them to form living chains to bind the Divine Will and draw It to come to reign upon the earth. And, for how many times I call them to live in my Divine Will, making known to them Its excellencies, Its power, Its joys, Its immense riches, so many pledges do I give them to assure Its coming upon the earth. Know that when we make known a good of ours, a truth, a knowledge which pertains to Us, it is because We want to make a gift of it to the creature."

Fatima and Patty like this.
  16. lynnfiat

Our Blessed Mother says:
    ‘All that I am and possess, is all for my children. Please, listen to me! I feel my Heart bursting for love! Have mercy on a Mother, who loves and wants to provide for her children, to make them happy! My happiness is not full. I feel it halved because I don’t have my children delighting together with Me. Therefore, hurry - may the Divine Will be known, so that they may also know the restlessness of their Mother, and how I want to provide for them, and make them happy and holy!’ Vol.35, Nov. 7, 1937

Patty likes this.
  17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

So few understand this part of the Lord's Prayer, that indeed we are praying for the period of time when the Divine Will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven prior to the final coming of Jesus in the flesh. Come Lord Jesus come!

Patty and lynnfiat like this.
  18. Patty

Patty Angels

This is one of the sweetest messages I have read!

19. lynnfiat

"Do you think it is a greater miracle to restore the sight of a poor blind one, to straighten up a cripple, to heal a sick person, or to have a preserving means, so that the eye may never lose its sight, so that one may always walk straight, and so that he may always be healthy? I believe that the preserving miracle is greater than the miracle after a misfortune has occurred. This is the great difference between the kingdom of Redemption and the kingdom of the Supreme Fiat: in the first, the miracle was for the poor unfortunate, as it is today, who lie some in one misfortune, some in another. Therefore, I gave the example, also externally, of giving many different healings, which were the symbol of the healings which I gave to the souls, and which return easily to their infirmity. The second will be a preserving miracle, because my Will possesses this miraculous power: whoever lets himself be dominated by It, will be subject to no evil. Therefore It will have no need to make miracles, because It will preserve them always healthy, holy and beautiful – worthy of that beauty which came out of Our creative hands in creating the creature.
    The Kingdom of the Divine Fiat will make the great miracle of banishing all evils, all miseries, all fears, because It will not perform a miracle at one time or circumstance, but will keep the children of Its Kingdom with Itself with an act of continuous miracle, to preserve them from any evil, and let them be distinguished as the children of Its Kingdom. This, in the souls; but also in the body there will be many modifications, because sin is always the nourishment of all evils. Once sin is removed, there will be no nourishment for evil; more so, since my Will and sin cannot exist together, therefore also the human nature will have its beneficial effects. "
    Vol. 20, Oct. 22, 1926

Patty likes this.
  20. lynnfiat

The Christmas Novena begins on Dec. 16th:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017 at 4:28 PM
    maryn likes this.