1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Fr. Young is no longer with us, but his teachings live on! https://divinewilllife.org/
    Click on "Radio Maria" to listen to his lessons on living in the Divine Will.

Sam and Fatima like this.
  2. lynnfiat

LUISA PICCARRETA – A Memoir on the Servant of God By Padre Bernardino Bucci
    CHAPTER V - AUNT ROSARIA SPEAKS Aunt Rosaria and Grandma Luisa

Daily Life of Luisa:
    Every morning Aunt Rosaria went to the home of Piccarreta (or to the convent of the Sisters of Divine Zeal during the period of Luisa’s stay in that place from 1928 to 1938). At about five o'clock and while Luisa was rigid in bed, Aunt Rosaria prepared the altar for the Mass that was celebrated at exactly five. When the priest arrived, which generally was always Luisa’s confessor delegated by the bishop, Gennaro Di Gennaro, my aunt opened the curtains of Luisa’s bed. The priest made the sign of the cross over her body, and was preparing to wear the sacred vestments for the celebration. In the meantime Luisa recovered consciousness from her state of rigidity, and prepared to listen to the Mass.
    After listening to the Mass, which was followed by about an hour of thanksgiving, Aunt Rosaria put a tombolo on the lap of Luisa and she began her work. Aunt Rosaria also began work to work on her tombolo alongside Luisa (done at a special table which is now located at the Association). That is to say because Luisa had the stigmata internally, sometimes she did not have the strength to pull the threads of the embroidery, so she stopped her work and handed it to Aunt Rosaria who fixed it. This was usually on Fridays, because on that day the Servant of God suffered the physical pain of the Passion.
    After about an hour, towards eight o'clock, the other girls came and so started the school of embroidery that was no longer directed by Luisa but Aunt Rosaria, who, being more authoritarian, was better listened to by the negligent girls.

A note: Fr. Bucci came to our house for dinner , with his interpreter, when we lived near Mother Angelica's Monastery, and we were told many amazing stories about the Servant of God, Luisa Piccarreta - the most amazing was when Luisa brought back someone from the dead, and others pertaining to the war when the town where Luisa lived was untouched but the surrounding towns were devastated. It was a very informative time. We also met him at a meeting in Atlanta when EWTN wanted to know all about Luisa. We are so blessed! Thank you, Jesus and Mary!

Sam and Patty like this.
  3. maryrose

maryrose Powers

OMG Fr Young has passed on. I didnt know. What a loss.

4. lynnfiat

Yes, quite a loss! He will be very missed!

5. lynnfiat

PhotoScan.jpg
    This is a photo of Fr. Bucci, my husband and myself at the meeting in Atlanta, GA

6. lynnfiat

Fr. Bucci and Baby Jesus we gave him to bring home with him to Italy:

Fr. Bucci and baby Jesus.jpg Fr. Bucci and baby Jesus.jpg

HeavenlyHosts, Sam and Patty like this.
  7. lynnfiat

8. lynnfiat

Mario likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul. Father Young rest in peace.

AED likes this.
  10. maryrose

maryrose Powers

really a most blessed and beautiful soul. I feel privileged to have attended a retreat he gave at knock shrine.

11. lynnfiat

Luisa: I was thinking to myself: ‘My beloved Jesus has told me so much; and I - have I been attentive to do what He has taught me? Oh! how I lack in contenting Him; how incapable I feel of everything. So, His many teachings will be my condemnation.’

And my sweet Jesus, moving in my interior, told me: “My daughter, why do you afflict yourself? The teachings of your Jesus will never serve to condemn you. Even if you did only once what I have taught you, it is always a star that you place in the heaven of your soul. In fact, just as I extended a heaven over the human nature and my Fiat studded it with stars, so have I extended a heaven in the depth of the soul; and the Fiat of the good that she does - because every good is the fruit of my Will - comes to embellish this heaven with stars. So, if she does ten goods, she places in it ten stars; if a thousand goods, one thousand stars. So, think rather of repeating my teachings as much as you can, in order to stud with stars the heaven of your soul, so that the heaven of your soul may not be inferior to the heaven that shines over your horizon; and each star will carry the mark of the teaching of your Jesus. How much honor you will give Me.” Vol. 12, June 4, 1919

Patty likes this.
  12. lynnfiat

“My daughter, all of my works are complete; so, the glory that the creature must give Me will be complete; and the last day will not come if the whole Creation does not give Me the honor and the glory wanted and established by Me. And what some do not give Me, I take from others; in these I double the graces which others reject from Me, and from these I receive double love and glory. To others, according to their dispositions, I reach the point of giving graces which I would give to ten; to others, those which I would give to a hundred; to others, those which I would give to a thousand; and sometimes I give graces which I would give to cities, to provinces, and even to entire kingdoms. And these love Me and give Me glory for ten, for a hundred, for a thousand, etc. In this way my glory is completed on the part of Creation. And when I see that the creature cannot reach in spite of her good will, I draw her into my Will, in which she finds the virtue of multiplying one single act for as many as she wants; and she gives Me glory, honor, love, which others do not give Me.

This is why I am preparing the Era of the living in my Will, so that, for what they have not done in the past generations, and will not do, in this Era of my Will they will complete the love, the glory, the honor of the whole Creation, as I give them astounding and unheard-of graces."
    Fiat!

Patty and Fatima like this.
  13. lynnfiat

April 26, 1921
    “I continue in my painful state. My sweet Jesus came for just a little, and drawing me strongly to Himself, told me:
    ‘My daughter, I repeat it to you - do not look at the earth. Let them do what they want. They want to wage war - so be it; when they get tired, I too will wage My war… My war will be a war of love. My Will shall descend from Heaven and reign among them. All of your acts and those of others done in My Will shall wage war on the creatures - but not a war of blood; they will wage war with weapons of love, giving them gifts, graces and peace. They will give such surprising things as to astonish ungrateful man. This Will of Mine, a militia of Heaven, will confuse man with Divine weapons – it will overwhelm him and will give him the light to see, not evil, but the gifts and the riches with which I wish to enrich him. The acts done in My Will, carrying the Creative Power within themselves, will be the new salvation of man, and descending from Heaven, they will bring all goods upon earth. They will bring the New Era, and the triumph over human iniquity. Therefore, multiply your acts in My Will to form the weapons, the gift and the graces, so as to be able to descend in the midst of creatures and wage the war of love upon them.’

maryn likes this.
  14. lynnfiat

A thought came to me yesterday:
    Our Lady says in Fr. Gobbi that antichrist will bring his kingdom into the interior of the Church(MMP, #486r.) When the Protestant doctrine enters into the Catholic Church (MMP #485) - in order to save the world (Padre Pio said, "The earth could exist more easily without the sun then without the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass", God needs 'Living Hosts" - those who will live in His Will, (as told to Luisa, St. Faustina, and others) for the world cannot exist without God's presence on earth. This would be during the time of the person of the antichrist - when that will be God alone knows, but my feeling is that it is close because the world today is made ripe for his entrance.
    Your thoughts?

Lynne

15. lynnfiat

What Jesus told Luisa about "living hosts":

"My daughter, how much darkness! It is such that the earth seems to be covered with a black mantle, to the extent that the creatures can no longer see. Either they have remained blind, or they have no light to be able to see. Not only do I want divine air for Me, but also light. Therefore, may your acts be continuous in my Will, so that you may not only form air for your Jesus, but also light. You will be my reflector, the reflection of my Love and of my very Light. Even more, I tell you that as you do your acts in my Volition, not only will you raise Tabernacles, but as you keep forming your thoughts, desires, words, reparations and acts of love, many Hosts will be unleashed from you, because they are consecrated by my Will.

Oh, what a free outpouring my Love will have! I will have free field in everything - no more obstruction. I will have as many Tabernacles as I want. The Hosts will be innumerable; we will take communion in every instant, and I too will shout: ‘Freedom! Freedom! Come all into my Will, and you will enjoy true freedom!’ Outside of my Will, how many obstructions does the soul not find! But in my Will she is free. I leave her free to love Me as she wants; even more, I tell her: ‘Lay down your human remains - take what is divine.’ I am not mean and jealous with my goods; I want you to take everything. Love Me immensely - take, take all my Love; make my Power your own; make my Beauty your own. The more you take, the happier your Jesus will be. The earth forms few Tabernacles for Me; the Hosts are almost numbered. And then, the sacrileges, the irreverences that they do to Me - oh, how offended and hampered my Love is! But in my Will - no obstruction; not a shadow of offense. The creature gives Me love, divine reparations and complete correspondence; together with Me, she substitutes for all the evils of the human family. Be attentive, and do not move from the point at which I call you and want you."

16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It is close, in the sense that the world is ripe for the appearance of the Antichrist and, as you say, we can see that the Protestant doctrine of the liturgy is starting to take hold within the highest levels of the Church. But, it is not yet. This clowning around with the liturgy and buddying up with the Lutherans that Pope Francis and his useful puppets are doing today is a foreshadowing of this false church that must be set up. Although this next phase could take place at any moment, the Warning will come first. This will indelibly separate evil from the good. This will bring about the man who is living today whom Satan will totally encompass. It will then be that this Antichrist will fulfill what has already been started today and he and the False Prophet will implement this unholy mass, using those false clergy and false pope who have rejected God's mercy through the Warning to void of the true presence of Jesus in Eucharist. (I am not saying Pope Francis is this false pope, but believe he and Pope Benedict will soon be killed and two new popes will be elected, one false and one true). Nothing else needs to change in this false mass, as taking the real presence of Jesus out of the mass is all that the devil wants/needs to begin his abomination of desolation (Daniel 12:1). This could be a few years or a few months ahead. Our quest should be to enter more deeply within the Divine Will so as to accomplish God's will through us during these times.