1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

This was posted in the Palm Beach Post in 1999 when I was living in Florida. Take note that Luisa was conceived on the date the star was seen!

Attached Files:

Patty and Fatima like this.
  2. lynnfiat

From a letter of Luisa to Father I. Beda, O.S.B.:
    "Reverend Father, it is the Will (decision) of God that His Kingdom come upon earth; therefore, it is most certain that It will come – either by means of love, or by chastisements. Otherwise, Creation would be a work deprived of Its crowning. God would seem to be as though impotent in the face of the other creatures, who possess fecundity, because only the Divine Will would not be able to form Its divine Life within our souls. No – not this. We are convinced that the Kingdom of His Will will come."

gracia, Patty and Fatima like this.
  3. lynnfiat

"There will be a general uproar - confusion everywhere; by the sword, by fire and by water, by sudden deaths, by contagious diseases, I will renew the world - I will make new things. The nations will form a sort of tower of Babel; they will reach the point of being unable even to understand one another; the peoples will rebel among themselves, they will no longer want kings. All will be humiliated, and peace will come only from Me. And if you hear them say ‘peace’, it will not be true, but apparent. Once I have purged everything, I will place my finger in a surprising way, and will give the true peace. And then, all those who are humiliated will return to Me; and Germany will be Catholic - I have great designs upon her; England, Russia, and every place where blood was shed, will rise again to faith and will be incorporated into my Church. There will be the great triumph and the union of peoples. Therefore, pray - and it takes patience, because this will not be so soon, but it will take time.” Vol. 12, Oct. 16, 1918

gracia, Booklady, Patty and 1 other person like this.
  4. lynnfiat

"At last, the prayer of the 'Our Father' which Jesus taught us will be fulfilled; It will have its perfect completion. The Divine Will will be fulfilled in a perfect way by all creatures, thus bringing forth the Kingdom of the Divine Will upon this earth." Fr. Stefano Gobbi, Marian Movement of Priests, June 24, 1996

5. lynnfiat

Volume 12 - January 29, 1919
    “My beloved daughter, I want to make known to you the order of My Providence. In the course of every two thousand years I have renewed the world. In the first two thousand I renewed it with the Deluge. In the second two thousand I renewed it with My coming upon the earth in which I manifested My Humanity, from which, as from so many cracks, My Divinity shown forth. Moreover the good and the very Saints of the following two thousand years have experienced the fruit of My Humanity, and by licking [this fruit] have enjoyed some of My Divinity.

“Now we are about at the end of the third two thousand years, and there will be a third renewal. This is the reason for the general confusion, it is nothing other than the preparation of the third renewal. Moreover, if in the second renewal I manifested that which My Humanity did and suffered, and very little of what the Divinity worked, now, in this third renewal, after the earth has been purged and a great part of the present generation destroyed, I will be even more magnanimous with creatures and I will carry out the renewal by manifesting that which My Divinity did in My Humanity: How My Divine Volition worked with My Human Volition. How everything remained linked in Me. How I did and redid everything, and even every thought of every creature was redone by Me and sealed with My Divine Volition. My Love wants to vent itself, and wants to make known the excesses that My Divinity worked in My Humanity in favor of creatures, excesses that went above and beyond the excesses that My Humanity worked externally."

gracia and Patty like this.
  6. lynnfiat

continued from above:
    "This is also why I often speak to you about the living in my Will, which I have not manifested to anyone until now. At the most, they have known the shadow of my Will, the grace, the sweetness that doing It contains; but to penetrate inside of It, to embrace immensity, to multiply oneself with Me and penetrate everywhere, even while being on earth, both into Heaven and into the hearts, to lay down the human ways and act with the divine ways - this is not yet known; so much so, that not to a few will it appear strange, and those who do not keep their minds open to the light of truth will not understand a thing. But I, little by little, will make my way, manifesting now one truth, now another, of this living in my Will, so that they will end up comprehending It."

Patty likes this.
  7. lynnfiat

“Our Love for Her (Blessed Virgin Mary) is such that, just as We have Our Hierarchy of Angels in Heaven as well as the various orders of Saints, the Great Lady—Celestial Empress and Owner of the Great Inheritance of Our Will— will call Her own children to possess Her Inheritance when Our Kingdom will be established on earth. We will give Her the Great Glory of having Her form the New Hierarchy that will be similar to the nine choirs of Angels. So, She will have the choir of Seraphim, of Cherubim and so forth, as well as the New Order of the Saints who Lived in Her Inheritance. After She will have formed them on earth She will take them to Heaven, surrounding Herself with the New Hierarchy, the Newborn in the Divine Fiat, Reborn in Her own Love—those who Lived in Her Inheritance. “This will be the Fulfillment of the Work of Creation—Our ‘Consumatum est.’ We will have the Kingdom of Our Will among creatures, thanks to the Celestial Heir who wanted to give Her Life for each of them, to make It Reign. How glorified and Happy We will be, because the Sovereign Queen will have Her own Hierarchy just as We keep Ours; even more so, since Our own Hierarchy will be Hers too, while Hers will be Ours, because all that is done in Our Will is inseparable. If you knew how much this Celestial Queen Loves the souls. She, faithful copy of Her Creator, looks inside Herself and finds Her Seas of Love, Grace, Sanctity, Beauty and Light; then She looks at the creatures and wants to give all of Herself with all Her Seas, so that creatures may have their Mama with all Her Riches. Having to see Her children poor, while their Mother is so rich—and only because they do not Live in the Inheritance of their Mother... it is such a Pain... She would like to see them inside Her Seas of Love, Loving their Creator as She does, hidden inside Her Sanctity, embellished by Her Beauty, filled with Her Grace. But not seeing them there—if She wasn’t in the state of Glory, in which pains cannot have place—She would die of pure Pain for each creature who does not Live in the Divine Will. Therefore, She prays unceasingly. She places all Her Seas in Prayer, to beseech that the Divine Will be done on earth as It is in Heaven."
    Vol. 36

Patty likes this.
  8. Dean

Dean Archangels

I wasnt familiar with divine will, started googling. Found this from Tim Stapes brother, a priest... tells me steer clear 100%

http://timstaples.com/wordpress/luisa-piccaretta-and-the-divine-will-ii/

In the following pages, evidence will be given to demonstrate that the writings of Luisa Piccarreta contain many doctrines which are completely contrary to the Catholic faith which comes to us from the Apostles. It seems there are two principle errors from which many others flow. These two principle errors will be documented and some of the other errors will also be briefly mentioned.

The first principle error in Luisa’s writings is that they clearly violate the Catholic notion of Divine Revelation. She clearly states that what she has received is a new revelation, never before communicated to the Church, which is necessary for all the faithful to adhere to and understand if they hope to attain to the new and higher level of beatitude which God desires for all his children and has made available solely through her writings. She claims to be the founder of a totally new dispensation, a new way of holiness, a new way of being united with God which has only been lived by three people before Luisa: Adam and Eve (before the Fall) and Mary. These “revelations” cannot be true because they contradict the Church’s teaching on the nature of divine revelation and the role of private revelation in the Church.

The second principle error in Luisa’s writings pertain to her notion of how the human will is related to, and cooperates with, the divine will. Luisa clearly and repeatedly teaches that when one receives this new “Sacrament” of the Divine Will the human will ceases to function as such and the Divine Will acts in the creature in such a way that the action is purely divine. This notion has been condemned by the Church when dealing with the Christological heresy of monothelitism.

NEW REVELATION??

The first principle error in Luisa’s messages is that they cannot be reconciled with the Church’s understanding of divine revelation. The following texts define some of the essential characteristics of divine revelation:

1. “The Christian economy, therefore, since it is the new and definitive covenant, will never pass away; and no new public revelation is to be expected before the glorious manifestation of our Lord, Jesus Christ (cf. 1 Tim 6:14 ,l Tit. 2:13).”[1]

2. “Everything we need for holiness and increase in faith has been handed on from the Apostles once and for all (cf. Jude 3). What was handed on by the apostles comprises everything that serves to make the People of God live their lives in holiness and increase their faith. In this way the Church, in her doctrine, life and worship, perpetuates and transmits to every generation all that she herself is, all that she believes.”[2]

3. “And Tradition transmits in its entirety the Word of God which has been entrusted to the apostles by Christ the Lord and the Holy Spirit”[3]

4. “Throughout the ages, there have been so‑called “private” revelations, some of which have been recognized by the authority of the Church. They do not belong, however, to the deposit of faith. It is not their role to improve or complete Christ’s definitive Revelation, but to help live more fully by it in a certain period of history. Guided by the magisterium of the Church, the sensus fidelium knows how to discern and welcome in these revelations whatever constitutes an authentic call of Christ or his saints to the Church.”

“Christian faith cannot accept “revelations” that claim to surpass or correct the Revelation of which Christ is the fulfilment, as is the case in certain non‑Christian religions and also in certain recent sects which base themselves on such ‘revelations.’”[4]

Luisa’s writings clearly contradict these teachings of the Church. This contradiction can be seen in the following selections from her writings. The format used in this critique is as follows: first Her words are cited and numbered and a brief commentary follows.

1. Jesus to Luisa: “Having sent forth from the bosom of my Creative Power the first two FIATs, I wish to emit the third FIAT, since I cannot contain my Love any longer. This will complete the work that poured forth from Me. Otherwise, the work of Creation as well as Redemption would remain incomplete.”(BH, p. 119)[5]

Comments: According to Luisa, the first two fiats were the creation and the fiat of Mary. This third fiat, made by Luisa, completes the work of creation and redemption. Here Luisa is claiming that via her ‘private revelation’ God is revealing to the entire Church the full meaning of creation and redemption. Furthermore, she is claiming that without her the redemption would remain incomplete!! According to Church teaching (cf. Above), Christ’s definitive revelation which He entrusted to the Apostles cannot be added to or surpassed.

2. Jesus to Luisa: “Now, daughter, you also [i.e. along with Mary] are unique in my Mind; and you will be unique in history. There will not be–either before or after you–any other creature for whom I will obligate through necessity the assistance of my Ministers…. How much attention is required from you and them. You, in receiving from Me, as a second mother, The Great Gift Of My Will and to know all Its qualities, and my ministers in receiving It from you To Fulfill In My Church The ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua’ in Heaven as It is on earth.” (p. 12, BH).

Comments: Luisa is saying that the ministers of the Church must receive from her the message of the Divine Will in order to fulfill God’s plan. One cannot be obligated through necessity to follow a private revelation.

3. Luisa claims supremacy over all the Church. Jesus to Luisa: “Since my Mother was entrusted to Me and, being a Priest to Her, I entrusted to Her as a sanctuary all the laws, precepts and doctrines that the Church needed to possess. And, faithful as She was and zealous for even one of my words so they would not be lost, She deposited them in my faithful disciple, John. And for that reason my Mother has supremacy over all the Church. In the same way I have done this with you. Being necessary to serve the Fiat Voluntas Tua to all the Church, I have entrusted you to one of my ministers so that you might deposit in him everything I reveal to you about my Will: The Goods that it contains and how the creature should enter into it and how the paternal kindness wants to open another era of grace, putting the goods he possesses in heaven in common with the creature and restoring to man his lost happiness.” (p. 14 BH).

Comments: Luisa is claiming to have received a new “deposit” of faith which parallels the revelation given to the Apostles.

And lots more in the link http://timstaples.com/wordpress/luisa-piccaretta-and-the-divine-will-ii/

9. lynnfiat

My dear Dean,
    Mr Staples has been wrong on many of the things he said regarding Luisa and the Book of Heaven. It is quite obvious that he never read the 36 volumes or any of the other books written by Priests regarding the Divine Will. Several people have written in defense of his untrue statements. I cannot copy them here as they are too long, but I will try to give you some websites or books written in defense of Luisa if you are interested in knowing the truth, but I will be out of town for a week so I will send it when I return. Many of the things Mr Staples says are not even in the writings and I have no idea where he came up with these things!
    God bless you.

Patty and earthtoangels like this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

This is probably one of THE most minutely studied private revelations meant for these times, in preparation for actually living in the Divine Will in the New Era. Just having the treatise written by Fr. Iannuzzi approved by the top Vatican officials with the expertise to ferret out anything that goes against Church teaching is something that others do not have within their histories. Since it is something brand new as it reflects the original intention of the Father's will for His creation which never stopped after the original garden was injured, no simple lay person with his already formed defective outlook for such claimed expertise is reliable and one should run far away from such individuals. And the preparation for approval has passed the local diocese and moved on to Rome....that is how reliable this investigation has been. The responsible party for its study clamped down on any outside interference by those who believe they should be given a license to speak for this new and different than any before instruction while they can't even begin to comprehend the Spirit involved. Thus they are not to be considered as any kind of reference for the understanding of this revelation...that is IF they are obedient to the Church authority over this cause. Obviously they are not in obedience or simply do not know the history of this cause with its instruction for the laity. The one individual given permission, approved, for speaking to the understanding and comprehension of the messages is Tom Fahy. So people seriously interested and open to reflecting upon this new vision reflecting the Father's Will for the future time ought to seek out Fahy's writings and videos. Be ready to be studious and serious for it's not for the amateur in the study of revelation because it is something totally different as is emphasized within the writings.

Patty likes this.
  11. lynnfiat

Thank you "earthtoangels" for your comment. Tom is quite knowledgeable as he was one of the persons who brought the writings from the Vatican archives to the U.S. many years ago. Tom is a good friend whom we have known for many years. It's funny you should mention him as I was just looking through my papers and came across something he wrote back in 1997, "The Truth Concerning the Cause of Luisa Piccarreta" and also something written by Steve Patton, "How to Reconcile Luisa Piccarreta's 'Third Fiat' with Catholic Doctrine" that I was going to use to reply to Dean, but I honestly don't feel it's what Our Lord wants me to do. There are so many defenses of Luisa's writings that people can look to now - including Fr. Joseph's Doctrinal book, that the writings really do not need to be defended against anymore. All one need do is to stop looking on the internet for negative articles about the Divine Will and look towards the many, many ones that are positive. I'm quite tired of defending them after more than 20 years of it! I will leave it to others to do so and I will just continue to do my Acts and love Jesus and Mary very much! God bless you. Lynne

Patty likes this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Dean, Luisa's spiritual director is a canonized saint who endorsed her writings. Once again, you make God's word mute in rejecting all alleged prophecy and any mystic who has not yet received Church recognition "do not despise prophecy". I am sure Sister Faustina was in this list of yours who is a fraud prior to St. Pope John Paul canonizing her a saint. That is if you had even heard of her before hand.

lynnfiat likes this.
  13. lynnfiat

"Search through the lives of as many Saints as you wish or in all the books of doctrine and you will not find the prodigies of my Will operating in the creature and the creature operating in mine. At most you will find resignation, abandonment and union of wills, but not my Divine Will operating in the creature and the creature, in turn, operating in the Divine Will. This means that the time had not arrived in which my Goodness should call the creature to live in this sublime state. Even the very manner I have you pray is not found in any other creature. Therefore, be attentive. And since my Justice urges it and my Love ardently seeks it, my Wisdom disposes everything so as to obtain this. What We want from you are the rights and glory of Creation." Oct. 6, 1922 Vol. 14

Patty likes this.
  14. lynnfiat

“My daughter, my Will is the center, the other virtues are the circumference. Imagine a wheel in whose middle all the rays are centered. What would happen if one of these rays wanted to detach itself from the center? First, that ray would make a bad impression; second, it would remain inoperative, because, no longer being attached to the center, it would no longer receive life and would be dead; and the wheel, in moving, would get rid of it.

Such is my Will for the soul - my Will is the center. All the things which are not done in my Will, and only to fulfill my Volition, be they even holy things, virtues or good works, are like the rays detached from the center of the wheel; they are works and virtues without life. They could never please Me; rather, I do everything to get rid of them and to punish them.” Vol. 11, April 4, 1912

Patty likes this.
  15. lynnfiat

My daughter, why do the Blessed themselves remain safe and fully happy even when they see that the creatures suffer and that the earth is in flames? Exactly because they live completely in my Will. Know that I put the souls who live completely from my Will on earth in the same condition as the Blessed. Therefore, live in my Will and fear nothing. Even more, in these times of human carnage, not only do I want you to live in my Will, but to live also among your brothers - between Me and them. You will hold Me tightly, sheltered from the offenses that creatures send Me. As I give you the gift of my Humanity and of all that I suffered, while you keep Me sheltered, you will give to your brothers my Blood, my wounds, my thorns - my merits for their salvation.” Vol. 11, Mary 18, 1915

Patty likes this.
  16. lynnfiat

January 19, 1911

(Jesus) "In communicating Myself to souls, I do not look at dignities – whether they are bishops or popes; but I look at whether they are stripped of everything and of everyone. I look at whether everything – everything in them is love for Me; I look at whether they have scruples about making themselves the masters of even one single breath, of one heartbeat. And in finding them all love, I do not look at whether they are ignorant, abject, poor, despised and made of dust. Dust itself I convert into gold; I transform it in Me; I communicate all of Myself to it; I entrust to it my most intimate secrets; I make it share in my joys and in my sorrows. Even more, since they live in Me by virtue of love, it is no wonder that they are aware of my Will about souls and about my Church. One is their life with Me; one is the Will, and one is the light with which they see the truth according to the divine visions, and not according to the human. This is why I do not toil in communicating Myself to these souls, and I raise them above all dignities.”

"I act for you like a king who is despised by his peoples, offended, forgotten; these peoples are no longer under the regime of the laws of the king; and if they observe any of the laws, it is force that imposes itself on them, not love. So, the poor king is forced to live in his royal palace, isolated, without the love, the subjection and the submission of the peoples to his will. But among many, he notices that there is one alone who maintains himself whole in letting himself be subdued, entirely and completely, by the will of the king. Even more, he repairs, he cries for the rebellious wills of the whole people, and would want to compensate the king by making himself act for each creature, so that he might find in him everything that he should find in all the rest of the people. The king feels drawn to love this one, and keeps him always under his eyes to see whether he is constant - and not for one day, but for a period of his life, because only constancy is what the king can rely upon, so as to be sure of what he wants to make of the creature. To sacrifice oneself, to do good for one day, is something easy for the creature; but to sacrifice oneself and do good for one’s own life – oh! how difficult it is. And if it happens, it is a divine virtue operating in the creature. So, when the king feels sure about him, he calls him to himself into his royal palace, he gives to him all that he should give to the whole people, and putting the others aside, he makes the new generation of his chosen people come out from this one, which will have no other ambition than to live of the will of the king alone, all submitted to him, like many births from his womb."

Patty likes this.
  17. lynnfiat

February 2, 1917

(Jesus) "Ah! man has made an abuse of everything, because in everything he has moved away from the One who could help him. This is why the world has lost balance. It behaved like a child who no longer wanted to recognize his mother; or like a disciple who, denying his master, no longer wanted to listen to his teachings, or learn his lessons. What will happen to this child and to this disciple? They will be the sorrow of themselves, and the terror and sorrow of society. Such has man become – terror and sorrow; but a sorrow without pity. Ah! man is getting worse and worse, and I cry over him with tears of blood!"

Patty likes this.
  18. lynnfiat

My daughter, all of my works are complete; so, the glory that the creature must give Me will be complete; and the last day will not come if the whole Creation does not give Me the honor and the glory wanted and established by Me. And what some do not give Me, I take from others; in these I double the graces which others reject from Me, and from these I receive double love and glory. To others, according to their dispositions, I reach the point of giving graces which I would give to ten; to others, those which I would give to a hundred; to others, those which I would give to a thousand; and sometimes I give graces which I would give to cities, to provinces, and even to entire kingdoms. And these love Me and give Me glory for ten, for a hundred, for a thousand, etc. In this way my glory is completed on the part of Creation. And when I see that the creature cannot reach in spite of her good will, I draw her into my Will, in which she finds the virtue of multiplying one single act for as many as she wants; and she gives Me glory, honor, love, which others do not give Me.

This is why I am preparing the Era of the living in my Will, so that, for what they have not done in the past generations, and will not do, in this Era of my Will they will complete the love, the glory, the honor of the whole Creation, as I give them astounding and unheard-of graces. And this is why I call you to live in my Will, and I whisper in your ear: ‘Jesus, I lay at your feet the adoration, the subjection of the whole human family; I place in your Heart the ‘I love You’ of all; upon your lips I impress my kiss in order to seal the kiss of all generations; with my arms I clasp You, to clasp You with the arms of all, to bring You the glory of all the works of creatures.’ And I feel in you the adoration, the ‘I love You’, the kiss, etc. of the whole human family. How could I not give to you the love, the kisses, the graces, which I should give to others? Vol. 12, May 22, 1919

Patty likes this.
  19. lynnfiat

Prayer of Luisa's (and ours!): "Jesus, I lay at your feet the adoration, the subjection of the whole human family; I place in your Heart the 'I love You' of all; on your lips I impress my kiss in order to seal the kiss of all generations; I clasp You with my arms in order to clasp You with the arms of all, to bring You the glory of all the works of all creatures."

Patty likes this.
  20. Mario

Mario Powers

Lynne,

This post will stay with me for a time.:):cool::coffee:

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

lynnfiat likes this.