1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Luisa: ‘Most sweet Jesus, You love so much that those who live in your Will do not think about themselves; and You, do You think of Yourself?’ (What an inappropriate question)

And Jesus: “No, I do not think about Myself. Those who need something think about themselves. I need nothing. I am sanctity itself, happiness itself, immensity, height and depth themselves. I lack nothing - nothing. My Being contains all possible and imaginable goods within Itself. If any thought occupies Me, it is for mankind, which I released from Myself, and which I want to return into Myself. And in this same condition do I place the souls who truly want to do my Will – they are one with Me, and I render them the owners of my goods, because in my Will there is no slavery: what is mine is theirs, and whatever I want, they want as well. So, if one feels the need of something, it means that she is not really in my Will, or at the most, she makes some descents, just as you are doing right now - nothing less! Vol. 11, Nov. 1, 1912

Patty and gracia like this.
  2. lynnfiat

"The Spirit gives me a kind of spiritual awareness of the one thing necessary in this life - the transformation of my soul into Jesus, the honor of the Father, and the good of the Kingdom."

-Mother Angelica

Patty, gracia and AED like this.
  3. lynnfiat

“My love is fire, but not like material fire which destroys things and reduces them to ashes. My fire vivifies and perfects; and if it burns and consumes anything, it is all that is not holy - desires, affections, thoughts which are not good. This is the virtue of my fire: to burn evil and to give life to good. So, if the soul feels no tendency to evil within her, she can be certain that my fire is in her. But if she feels fire mixed with evil within her, it is much to be doubted whether that be my real fire.” Vol. 11, April 10, 1913

4. lynnfiat

"Ah, if souls reciprocated Me, if they drew everything from Me - how many Heavens and how many Mothers would I have on earth!" Vol. 11, May 9, 1913

"For whosoever shall do the will of my Father that is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother."
    Mt. 12:50

5. lynnfiat

"See, also the things that can be seen down here are not comprehended by man. Who can ever tell what I did in creating the sun, or how much light and heat it contains? Yet, they see it, they enjoy its effects; it is with them all day, its heat and light follow them everywhere. And with all this, they neither know nor can they tell its height, or the light and the heat it possesses. And if anyone wanted to rise up in order to know this, the light would eclipse him, the heat would burn him. So, man is forced to keep his eyes low and enjoy the light without being able to investigate it, contenting himself with saying: ‘It is sun’. So, if this happens with the sun which can be seen and which I created for the natural good of man, more so with the truths which contain - oh! how much more light and heat than the sun itself; especially, then, the truths that regard my Will, which contain eternal effects, goods and value. Who can ever measure all that It contains? It would be as though wanting to eclipse oneself. It would be better to lower one’s forehead and enjoy the light that my truth brings, loving it and making that little light which the human intelligence comprehends one’s own, rather than putting it aside, as something that does not belong to them, because they do not comprehend all the fullness of the light. So, with the sun, although they do not comprehend it, they enjoy its light as much as they can, they make use of it in order to operate, to walk, to look, and – oh! how they long for daylight, so that the light may keep them company and live with them. But then, my truths, which are more than light and make the sun of the day rise in the human minds, are neither regarded, nor loved, nor longed for, and are held as a trifle. What sorrow! However, when I see that they put my truths aside, I put them aside, and I let my truths do their course with the souls who love them and long for them, and make use of their light in order to model their lives and become one with them. Do you think I have told you everything about the truths, about the effects and the value that my truth contains? Oh! how many more suns do I have to make rise. And do not be surprised if you do not comprehend everything. Be content with living of its light, and this is enough for Me.”

Patty likes this.
  6. lynnfiat

The Feast of the Queenship of Mary:

"...Here, then, is the reason why We constituted Her Queen of all; because when We operate, We do it with reason, wisdom and justice: She never gave life to Her human will, but Our Will was always intact in Her. How could We say to another creature: ‘You are Queen of the heavens, of the sun, of the stars, etc.’, if instead of having Our Will as dominion, she were dominated by her human will? All of the elements, the heavens, the sun, the earth, would have withdrawn from the regime and dominion of this creature. All would have cried out in their mute language: ‘We do not want her, we are superior to her, because we have never withdrawn from your eternal Volition - as You created us, so we are’. So would the sun have cried out with its light, the stars with their glittering, the sea with its waves, and everything else. On the contrary, as soon as they all felt the dominion of this excelling Virgin who, almost as their sister, never wanted to know Her own will, but only That of God, not only did they make feast, but they felt honored to have their Queen, and they ran around Her to form Her cortege and to pay obsequies to Her – the moon, by placing itself as footstool at Her feet; the stars as crown, the sun as diadem, the Angels as servants, and men as though in waiting. Everyone – everyone paid Her honor and rendered their obsequies to Her. There is no honor and glory which cannot be given to our Will - whether acting within Us, in Its own center, or dwelling in the creature". Dec. 8, 1922

Sam and Patty like this.
  7. lynnfiat

J.M.J.

Vol. 10, November 9, 1910
    Bad effects of human works done with a human purpose.

Finding myself in my usual state, I was commending the many needs of the Church to my blessed Jesus; and Jesus told me: “My daughter, the holiest works done with a human purpose are like cracked containers – if one pours any liqueur into them, little by little it flows out to the ground; and when they go to get those containers in times of need, they find them empty. This is why the children of my Church have reduced themselves to such a state – because in their works, everything is human purpose; so, in needs, in dangers, in affronts, they have found themselves to be empty of grace. And therefore, being debilitated, worn out, and almost blinded by the human spirit, they give themselves to excesses. Oh! how vigilant the leaders of the Church should have been, so that I would not be made the laughing stock and almost the lid covering their wicked actions. It is true that there would be great scandal if they repented, but this would be a minor offense for Me compared to the many sacrileges which they commit. Alas! It is too hard for Me to tolerate them! Pray, pray, my daughter, because many sad things are about to come out of the children of the Church.”

gracia, Sam and Patty like this.
  8. Patty

Patty Angels

No, their names don't sound familiar. I can't remember what year it was. We moved away in 1997.

9. lynnfiat

A message from Tom Fahy:

The Hotel in Tampa (Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore) is in excellent shape for the Divine Will Conference - November 9-12, 2017). The Hotel had no flooding or loss of power during Hurricane Irma. It is interesting that the weather experts were anticipating a major hit by Hurricane Irma in the Tampa - St. Petersburg area.

One factor the weather experts didn't realize was that there are many Divine Will people in that area who were praying and have been reading the Hours of the Passion in addition to the many other Divine Will people in the USA and other countries, who were praying in the Divine Will. The same can be said of several other parts of Florida where damage was avoided or lessened to a significant degree. The Tampa-St. Petersburg area is where the knowledge of Luisa Piccarreta and the Reign of the Divine Will got its start in the English-speaking world back in 1973. It seems clear with the horrendous damage brought upon the United States but Hurricanes Harvey and Irma was an Act of Divine Justice for this nation's tremendous sins against purity, sins against charity, greed, and killing of innocent life,
    to name just a few. It seems that these punishments are likely to be just the beginning of more to come and some will be far worse. But the good that will come from all this and future suffering is that many people will avoid spending eternity in Hell. I feel that this topic should have some part in the schedule of the wonderful, incredible and joyful talks on Life in the Divine Will at the upcoming Divine Will conference in Tampa. (New Readers may want to call the Center for the Divine Will about the upcoming conference on the Divine Will in Tampa. Our Telephone number is 423-566-5178.

There are so many signs that Divine Justice will be manifested more and more to prepare the way for the General Reign of the Divine Will, as Jesus told Luisa that the equilibrium of God's Justice with His Mercy must be exercised prior to the General Reign of the Divine Will, because during that soon coming new era, all will be Mercy.

Patty, Mario and Fatima like this.
  10. lynnfiat

“Charity. Charity is nothing other than an outpouring of the Divine Being, and this outpouring I have diffused over all Creation, in such a way that all Creation speaks of the love I have for man, and all Creation teaches the way in which he must love Me - from the largest being to the most tiny little flower of the field." March, 1899

Patty and Sam like this.
  11. lynnfiat

Luisa: I was thinking to myself: ‘Jesus says many things about His Most Holy Will, but it seems that He is not understood, and even by the confessors themselves - they seem doubtful, and before a light so immense, they remain neither illuminated nor drawn to love a Will so lovable.’ Now, while I was thinking of this, my always lovable Jesus, throwing His arm around my neck, told me: “My daughter, do not be surprised at this. Those who are not completely empty of their own will cannot have a sure knowledge of Mine, because the human will forms the cloud between Mine and theirs, and hinders the knowledge of the value and effects that Mine contains. But in spite of this, they cannot say that it is not light."

Patty likes this.
  12. lynnfiat

13. lynnfiat

“My daughter, each time the soul does her acts in my Will, she grows more and more before Me in wisdom, in goodness, power and beauty. In fact, as she keeps repeating her acts in my Will, she takes as many bites of wisdom, of goodness, etc.; and the soul grows from that food with which she feeds herself. This is why in the Holy Gospel it is written of Me that I grew in wisdom before God and before men (Luke 2:52). As God, I could neither grow nor decrease; my growth was no other than my Humanity which, growing in age, came to multiply my acts in the Supreme Volition; and each additional act that I did was additional growth in the wisdom of my Celestial Father. And this growth of mine was so true, that even creatures noticed it. Each one of my acts ran in the immense sea of the Divine Will; and as I operated, I nourished Myself with this celestial food. **It would take too long to tell you of the seas of wisdom, of goodness, of beauty, of power, that my Humanity swallowed in each additional act It did.

John 21:25 - But there are also many other things which Jesus did; were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written."

Patty likes this.
  14. Mario

Mario Powers

As God, I could neither grow nor decrease; my growth was no other than my Humanity which, growing in age, came to multiply my acts in the Supreme Volition; and each additional act that I did was additional growth in the wisdom of my Celestial Father.

lynnfiat,

This is such a beautiful line. It helps me to better see the relationship between the two natures of Jesus. Perhaps this also indicates the relationship between our human will and the Divine Will. To surrender my will and live in the Divine Will has a multiplicative effect on Creation rather than initiating a simple exchange. In Eden, God's wisdom maintained a beautiful, ordered, peaceful, and perfect world. If I live in the Divine Will by the grace of God, do my actions and decisions have a restorative effect, pointing to the ultimate Triumph of God?:cautious::)

Safe in the Father's Arms!

gracia and sterph like this.
  15. lynnfiat

Mari,
    In the Divine Will, all our actions are united to the eternal acts of Jesus and have a "restorative effect ", as do all your decisions as long as they are done in the Divine Will and are properly disposed. I heard several stories from Deacon Bill Steltemier (EWTN) about Mother Angelica, but my favorite that I remember is; she said anytime she undertook anything she merely asked Jesus and then moved forward. If He wanted it, it would happen - if not, it would not or Jesus would direct her in another direction. As long as we are in the state of Grace, desire for God's Will and not our own, then we can be assured that He will answer us in any decisions we may have to make. Also, keep in mind that reparation is very important to Jesus: to make reparation for our sins and those of all others - past, present and future.
    I love the way you explained the "multiplicative effect" on creation. You are absolutely correct!
    May the Divine Heart of Jesus reign soon!
    In the Heart of Jesus and Mary,
    Lynne

16. lynnfiat

November 26, 1933
    (Jesus)... for one who does my Will, all are with her, Heaven, the Saints, the Angels, because for honor and respect of my Divine Volition everyone is obligated to help that creature and sustain her in those acts where my Will enters. He himself puts her in communication with everyone, and commands everyone that they help, defend, and make her the cortege of their company, the grace, the shimmering light already smiles at her in her soul, and he administers the best to her, the most beautiful in her act, I myself remain busy in one who does my Will and I will make flow in her acts, mine, in order to have the honor, the love, the glory, of my acts in the act of the creature, that has worked in my Will, behold therefore she feels the connection with everyone, the strength, the support, the company, the defense of everyone. So that one who does my Will and lives in Him can be called the re-found one of the Creation, the daughter, the sister, the friend of everyone.

Patty likes this.
  17. lynnfiat

What Jesus meant when He cried out to the Father, "if it be possible, let this chalice pass from Me!"

" You must know that also my Humanity, as holy as It was, and immensely eager to suffer, felt this repugnance. But it was not my own; those were all the repugnances that creatures would feel in doing good, in accepting the pains that they deserved. And I had to suffer these pains which tortured Me not a little, in order to give them the inclination to good, and to render the pains sweeter for them; so much so, that in the Garden I cried out to the Father: ‘If it be possible, let this chalice pass from Me’. Do you think it was I? Ah, no! - you deceive yourself. I loved suffering to folly; I loved death to give life to my children. It was the cry of the whole human family that echoed in my Humanity; and I, crying out together with them to give them strength, repeated as many as three times: ‘If it be possible, let this chalice pass from Me’. I was speaking in the name of all, as if it were my own thing; but I felt crushed."
    Vol. 14, July 28, 1922

Patty likes this.
  18. lynnfiat

On this Feast of the Holy Rosary, I offer you this letter of Luisa's:

Excerpt from Letter 35. To Mr. Vincenzo Messina, imprisoned in the jail of Favignana, Trapani

Know that I am your sister in prison. For more than fifty years the Supreme Fiat has kept me imprisoned in a bed. Yet, I am glad - I am happy; but what makes me happy? The Divine Will, Which I try to do always. You too can be happy, if you do the Divine Will. Oh, how It will change your bitterness! You will feel a true divine strength that will ease your painful state. Never neglect the Rosary to the Celestial Mother, and if you can, be a missionary in the prison, by making known that the Queen of Heaven wants to visit all the prisoners to give them the gift of the Divine Will. And if you need some more copies and you cannot pay, I am willing to send them for free. I leave you under the mantle of the Celestial Mother, listening to Her lessons of Heaven - and with a thousand regards, I say,

your most affectionate sister,

LUISA PICCARRETA

Patty, gracia and Booklady like this.
  19. Mario

Mario Powers

From Philippians 3: .. to know Christ, the power of his resurrection, and to share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that somehow I may attain to the resurrection from the dead!

As Jesus says above, "I loved death to give life to my children."

Whom am I willing to give life to by loving to death?:love:

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

20. lynnfiat

"...since my Divinity was untouchable by the pains, nor capable of suffering any shadow of pain, my Humanity found Itself alone in suffering, and my Divinity was only the spectator of the pains and deaths that I suffered. Even more, It was my inexorable Judge, who wanted to be paid the penalty of each pain of each creature. Oh! how my Humanity trembled. I remained crushed before that Supreme Light and Majesty, in seeing Myself covered with the sins of all, and with the pains and deaths that each one deserved! It was the greatest pain of my life – that while I was One with the Divinity and inseparable from It, in the pains I remained alone, and as though apart." Vol. 14, Aug. 2, 1922

Patty and Fatima like this.