1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Novena for Holy Christmas begins today.
    Saint Annibale Di Francia said of this Novena: "...one is left astonished by the immense love and the immense suffering of our blessed Lord Jesus Christ on behalf of His love for us, on behalf of the health of souls. I have never read, in any book on this subject, a Revelation this touching and penetrating!"

Attached Files:

Carol55 likes this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

lynnfiat,

What a wonderful suggestion. This I will do!

Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done...

Carol55 likes this.
  3. lynnfiat

"No one knew of my many tears, of my much crying, hidden and secret. How many times, even as a tender Child, I flew from earth up to Heaven, and leaning my little head upon the knees of my Celestial Father, I cried and cried, and, sobbing, I said to Him: ‘My Father, You see, I am born in the world to tears and to sorrow, just like my brothers, who are born to tears, and die amidst crying. And I love these brothers so much, that I want to shed all of their tears from my eyes. Not even one do I want to let escape, so as to give to their tears, tears of love, of sorrow, of victory, of sanctification and of divinization.'"

Julia likes this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

From the Fifth Excess of Love

I beg you, I implore you, do not leave Me alone in so much loneliness; give Me the good of letting Me speak by listening to Me; lend your ear to my teachings. I am the master of masters. How many things do I want to teach you! If you listen to Me, you will stop my crying and I will amuse Myself with you. Don’t you want to amuse yourself with Me?”

This expression of familiarity is so heartwarming!:D

Julia and Jeanne like this.
  5. lynnfiat

And very sad!

6. lynnfiat

“My daughter, love me, love me, I am born in order to love and to be loved, and in order to do it as God my birth is universal, I would not have done as God if I might not had been reborn in a universal way, in a way that everyone can say with facts the Celestial Infant was born for me, he is mine and it is so very true that I already possess Him. My love would remain impeded if I might not had been able to be reborn in everyone, my Power limited, my immensity restricted if my rebirth might not be universal and it is no wonder, as my Divinity filled Heavens and earth, thus incorporating himself in my little Humanity, he multiplied it and bilocated it in a way to make me be reborn in everyone and in each one. The ways of ours are Divine and infinite that we hold, that everyone should take the good that we do and be pregnant with our works. More so that I descended from Heaven in earth I wanted to take human flesh in order to completely glorify the Celestial Father‘s glory to supply for all that which man had not done, behold therefore my little Humanity wanted to be reborn also in created things, because man had not given Us the glory, the exchange of love (with) which we had created a Sky, a sun and so many other things, and my Humanity being reborn in them, glorified my Celestial Father completely for the whole work of the Creation." Vol. 31, Dec.25, 1932

Patty likes this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

At the time of the Flood, God did not destroy the earth completely, but rather left a tiny remnant, and gave another opportunity. God is just, yet so patient. And even when we again failed to give Him the glory, God has chosen to be reborn in us and to adopt us as His children that He might be glorified more perfectly in an exchange of love. How marvelous is God in the working out of His Plan and Will.

Is this the Divine Will: to offer up all of our lives, all of creation, and even all of history in an exchange of Love, thereby supplying through our union with Jesus what is lacking on the part of humankind? Too deep...but in the Divine Will, possible.

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up those things that are wanting of the sufferings of Christ, in my flesh, for his body, which is the church.

Correct me if I'm off.

Safe in the Divine Will!

Patty, Booklady, Jeanne and 2 others like this.
  8. lynnfiat

You are not off at all - this is exactly what Jesus teaches in the Book of Heaven. Bless you.

9. lynnfiat

“Little daughter of my Will, the feast of my birth was the feast - the beginning of the feast - of my Divine Will. As the Angels were singing, ‘Glory to God in the highest Heavens, and peace on earth to the men of good will,’ all Angels and the Creation assumed a festive mode and, while celebrating my birth, they celebrated the feast of my Divine Will. In fact, with my birth, our Divinity received true glory unto the highest Heavens; and men will have the true peace, when they will recognize my Will, giving It dominion and allowing It to reign. Only then, they will feel my Will as good - will they feel the divine strength; only then, will Heaven and earth sing together: ‘Glory to God in the highest Heavens, and peace on earth to the men who will possess the Divine Will.’ All will abound in these men, and they will possess the true peace.” Vol. 35, Dec. 25, 1937
    A blessed Christmas to all!

Patty likes this.
  10. lynnfiat

July 10, 1900, Vol. 3
    Difference between living for God and living in God.

“In living for God, the soul can be subject to disturbances, to bitternesses, to being inconstant, to feeling the weight of passions, to meddle in earthly things. But the living in God – no, it is completely different, because the most important thing so that one person may enter to dwell inside another person is to lay down all that belongs to him – that is, to strip himself of everything, to leave his own passions; in a word, to leave everything in order to find everything in God.

Now, when the soul has not only stripped herself, but has slimmed down well, then will she be able to enter through the narrow door of my Heart to live in Me, according to my way and from my own Life. In fact, even though my Heart is immense, so much so, that there is no end to Its boundaries, Its door, however, is extremely narrow, and only one who is stripped of everything can enter into It. This, with reason, because since I am Most Holy, I would never admit anything to live in Me which is extraneous to my sanctity. Therefore, my daughter, try to live in Me and you will possess Paradise in advance.”

11. Mario

Mario Powers

12. lynnfiat

From Day 20 of "The Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will":
    "After several days of travel, finally I arrived in Judea, and I hastened to the house of Elisabeth. She came to meet Me in feast. At the greeting I gave her, marvelous phenomena occurred. My little Jesus exulted in my womb, and fixing on little John in the womb of his mother with the rays of His Divinity, He sanctified him, gave him the use of reason, and made known to him that He was the Son of God. And John leaped so vigorously with love and with joy that Elisabeth felt shaken. She too, touched by the light of the Divinity of my Son, recognized that I had become the Mother of God; and in the emphasis of her love, trembling with gratitude, she exclaimed: “Whence comes to me so much honor, that the Mother of my Lord should come to me?”
    I did not deny the highest mystery; rather, I humbly confirmed it. Praising God with the song of the Magnificat – sublime canticle, through which the Church continuously honors Me - I announced that the Lord had done great things in Me, His handmaid, and that because of this, all peoples would call Me blessed.
    "
    I give you my Fiat my Mother, my Queen on your Feast Day - Mary, Mother of God!

djmoforegon and Patty like this.
  13. lynnfiat

My daughter, the more truths I reveal to you, the greater variety of beatitudes I give you as gifts. Each truth contains within itself a distinct beatitude, happiness, joy and beauty; and that is why every additional truth you know brings beatitude, happiness, joy and beauty into yourself to enrich you. These seeds that the soul receives are Divine; and by showing them to others, she communicates these seeds and enriches whoever receives them. Jan. 22, 1922

Jeanne and Patty like this.
  14. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Thank you lynnfiat for sharing these beautiful messages.:rolleyes:

Patty likes this.
  15. lynnfiat

"Now, since the truths that one has known on earth are Divine seeds which sprout with beatitudes, joy, and the like, when the soul reaches her Heavenly Fatherland they will be like electric wires of communication through which the Divinity will put forth from Its bosom so many acts of beatitude for as many truths as one has known. O how the soul will be flooded, as though by many different boundless seas! She already has the seed, and by having the seed, she has room to receive these immense seas of happiness, joy and beauty. One who does not have the seed—who has not known a truth while on earth—lacks the room to be able to receive these beatitudes. " Jan. 25, 1922

Jeanne, maryrose, Mario and 1 other person like this.
  16. lynnfiat

I was meditating on the old year which was setting, and the new one which was rising. My state continued in the flight of the light of the Divine Will, and I prayed the pretty Little Baby that, just as the old year was dying never to be born again, He would make my will die and live no more; and as gift for the new year, He would give me His Will, just as I gave Him mine as gift, placing it as footstool at His tender little feet, that it might have no life but His Will alone. Now, while I was saying these and other things, my sweet Jesus came out from within my interior, and told me: “Daughter of my Will, how I love, want and yearn that your will may end in you. Oh, how I accept your gift! How pleasing it will be for Me to keep it at my feet as a soft footstool. In fact, as long as it remains in the creature, outside of its center, which is God, the human will is hard; but when it enters once again into the center from which it came, serving as footstool at the feet of its Little Baby Jesus, it becomes soft, and I use it to amuse Myself. Is it not fair that, being little, I have my amusement? And that in the midst of so many sorrows, privations and tears, I may hold your will to make Me smile? Now, you must know that one who puts an end to his will, returns to the origin from which he came, and the new life, the life of light, the perennial life of my Will, begins in him. January 1, 1927

Patty and Jeanne like this.
  17. lynnfiat

"You should know that our love is so much, that all creatures swim and are inside of this immense sea of our love, it is as if we might not be content with so much immensity of this love of ours, our Supreme Being makes himself Fisherman and goes fishing the little drops of love of creatures, their little acts, their little sacrifices, the sufferings suffered for our love, an ‘I love you‘ with heart that she has said to Us. We fish all from within our same sea in order to take the contentment, the happiness of the exchange of the love of the creature and we crave it so much that we make our daily fishing and prepare our Celestial table. True love has the virtue of transforming things, it puts forth the sweet enchantment to our Divine pupils and makes the little loving acts of creatures beautiful, attractive, likable to Us, in a way that enraptures Us, wounds Us, felicitates Us. In (that) We make ourselves enrapturers, making of her our most pleasant conquest. Therefore if you want to make us happy and be (the) bearer to your God of joys and happiness, love, love always, don’t ever stop loving us and in order to be more secure enclose all yourself in the Divine Fiat, which will let nothing escape of you that is not love for your Creator.” Vol. 31, Feb. 12, 1933

Let us love our Lord very much for all who do not know and love Him! LB

Patty likes this.
  18. lynnfiat

"There is no peace, nor union without my Will, she lacks one who puts the cement there, in order to reunite the divided parts and render her strong against all the evils, that can rise up. Therefore your Jesus does none other than cry over the ruins of these, more than Jerusalem thrown into confusion, that instead of knowing their Messiah they refused to acknowledge Him and they gave Him death. Thus my Will, they refused to acknowledged him, while he is in the midst of them and in them, and they form of their souls little cities thrown into confusion that constrain Me to make me repeat the threat that there won’t remain stone upon stone for them. Because without my Will they are citadels without king, hence they don’t have neither one who protects them, nor one who defends them, nor one who administers the necessary foods in order to do good and to not let them entangle themselves in the evil. And I cry over their fate, and I pray that they recognize my Will, love him and let him reign and you pray together with Me.” Vol.. 31, Mar. 5, 1933

Patty likes this.
  19. lynnfiat

"Now, my child, another surprise: a new star shines under the vault of the heavens, and with its light it is searching for adorers, to lead them to recognize and adore baby Jesus. Three individuals, each distant from the other, are touched by it, and invested by supernatural light, follow the star, which leads them to the grotto of Bethlehem, to the feet of the baby Jesus. What was not the astonishment of these Magi Kings, in recognizing in that divine infant the King of Heaven and earth – the One Who had come to love and to save all? In fact, when the Magi were in the act of adoring Him, enraptured by that celestial beauty, the newborn baby made His Divinity shine forth from His little humanity, and the grotto turned into paradise; so much so, that they were not able to separate themselves from the feet of the divine infant - not before He again withdrew the light of the Divinity within His humanity. And I, exercising the office of mother, spoke at length of the descent of the Word, and fortified them in faith, hope and charity, symbolized by the gifts offered to Jesus. Then, full of joy, they withdrew to their regions, to be the first propagators."
    The Queen of Heaven in the Kingdom of the Divine Will, Day 23

Patty likes this.
  20. Daniel O'Connor

Daniel O'Connor Jesus, I Trust in You. Thy Will be Done.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...ion-suns-will-create-new-star-night-sky-2022/

:)

earthtoangels likes this.