1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Luisa: "...in one flash I saw the whole Church, the wars which the religious must go through and which they must receive from others, and wars among societies. There seemed to be a general uproar. It also seemed that the Holy Father would make use of very few religious people, both for bringing the state of the Church, the priests and others to good order, and for the society in this state of turmoils. Now, while I was seeing this, blessed Jesus told me: “Do you think that the triumph of the Church is far?” And I: ‘Yes indeed – who can put order in so many things that are messed up?’ And He: “On the contrary, I tell you that it is near. It takes a clash, but a strong one, and therefore I will permit everything together, among religious and secular, so as to shorten the time. And in the midst of this clash, all of big chaos, there will be a good and orderly clash, but in such a state of mortification, that men will see themselves as lost. However, I will give them so much grace and light that they may recognize what is evil and embrace the truth, making you suffer also for this purpose. If with all this they do not listen to Me, then I will take you to Heaven, and things will happen even more gravely, and will drag on a little longer before the longed-for triumph.” Vol. 6, Aug. 15, 1904
    Did we listen? I think not!

Fatima, Leo and Sam like this.
  2. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Is this a joke?
    Who sees a book with wings?
    Who sees a bunch of flowers, stems visible and bow. Desperate stuff from Fr Joseph.

Medjugorje-photo-with-mysterious-Book-of-Heaven-overshadowed-by-the-Holy-Spirit-768x432.jpg

3. Leo

Leo Principalities

maryn likes this.
  4. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

What do you think and see regarding the 'book with wings' Leo?
    And I am sure David still watches this thread. Any thoughts David?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  5. josephite

josephite Powers

Is it alright if I reply Mac?
    I hope so.

I see that someone is obviously devoted to the Mother of God, and has placed a beautiful bunch of flowers wrapped in what looks like cellophane on the hand of Our Lady. How Lovely!

The houses behind the statue of our Lady could possibly be mistaken as books as they look so square, sort of like a library of books! maybe the houses represent the bible and Holy scripture! and the wings could be that faint feather like cloud thats in the sky to the right!

Either way we can see that some devoted person definitly loves the Blessed Virgin, with their gift of flowers to her statue.

Nice find Mac!

Harper, Fatima and Mac like this.
  6. Leo

Leo Principalities

Reflect on the precepts of the Lord, let his commandments be your constant meditation; Then he will enlighten your mind, and the wisdom you desire he will grant. Sirach 6:37

Fatima, lynnfiat and fallen saint like this.
  7. lynnfiat

Regarding the photo of Fr. Joseph: He sent me an email with the picture and an explanation about it saying that no one noticed anything in Our Lady's hands prior to the picture being taken and that it was only after the film was developed that the person that took the photo send it to Fr. Joseph. I also saw a bouquet of flowers in Our Lady's hands, but since Father believes it to be a Gift of Our Lady, let him so believe. As to how the "flowers" got there, that is for Our Lady to know and for us to have the faith to believe in Her many miracles - like the miracle of the sun, which many, many have seen, and so many other Graces She has given us. Thank you Mother Mary!

8. lynnfiat

“In order to obtain, one must believe. Just as for the head without the sight of the eyes, everything is darkness, everything is confusion, so much so, that if one wanted to walk, he would stumble now at one point, now at another, and would end up falling completely, the same for the soul without Faith – she does nothing but go from precipice to precipice. But Faith serves as the sight of the soul, and as the light which guides her to eternal life." Book of Heaven, Volume 1

Jeanne likes this.
  9. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Principalities

But it does look curiously like an open book alright?

10. lynnfiat

“The whole of Heaven is veiled in my Church. Just as in Heaven one is the head, which is God, and many are the saints, of different conditions, orders and merits, so in my Church, in which all Heaven is veiled, one is the head, which is the Pope, and even in the triple tiara that covers his head is the Sacrosanct Trinity veiled; and many are the members that depend upon this head – that is, different dignities, various orders, superior and inferior. From the littlest to the greatest, they all serve to embellish my Church; and each one, according to its degree, has the office entrusted to it; and by the exact fulfillment of the virtues, it comes to give of itself a splendor so very fragrant in my Church, that the earth and Heaven are perfumed and illumined, and the people are so drawn by this light and by this fragrance, that it is almost impossible for them not to surrender to the truth. I leave it to you, then, to consider those infected members which, instead of shedding light, cast darkness. How much torment they cause in my Church.” May 2, 1899

Jeanne likes this.
  11. lynnfiat

"My daughter, what is not enjoyed today, will be enjoyed tomorrow; what now seems darkness because it finds blind minds, will turn into Sun tomorrow for those who have eyes. How much good they will do. So, let's keep doing what we've done. Let's do what is needed from our side so that nothing may be missing of help, light, good and surprising truth to make my Will known and to make It reign. I will use every means of love, grace and chastisement. I will touch all sides of creatures in order to have my Will reign. When it will seem that the true good is about to die, then, it will rise again more beautiful and majestic." Vol. 36, Sept. 18, 1938

12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Powerful message for this moment in time. And so it seems true the great apostasy in the Church and the global collapse of governments takes place simotaniously.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  13. lynnfiat

THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

On December 8, 1923 the Lord tells Luisa Piccarreta:

“To my little newborn daughter I want to make known the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin, conceived without sin. First you must know that my Divinity is one single act; all acts concentrated into a single one. This is what it means to be God – the greatest portent of Our Divine Essence: not to be subject to succession of acts. And if to the creature it seems that We do now something, and then something else, it is, rather, that We make known what is present in that one single act; because since the creature is incapable of knowing it all at once, We make it known to her little by little.

Now, everything that I, The Eternal Word, was to do in my assumed Humanity, formed one single act with that single act which my Divinity contains. Therefore, before this noble creature was conceived, everything that the Eternal Word was to do upon earth already existed; and so, in the act in which this Virgin was conceived, all my merits, my suffering, my Blood - everything that the Life of a Man God contained, lined up around Her conception, and She was conceived in the endless abysses of my merits, of my Divine Blood, and in the immense sea of my suffering. By virtue of them, She remained Immaculate, beautiful and pure; the enemy was totally barred by my incalculable merits, and could do no harm to Her.

It was only just, that the one who was to conceive the Son of a God, be first conceived in the works of this God, in order to have the virtue of conceiving the Word, Who was coming to redeem mankind. Hence, first She was conceived in Me, and then I was conceived in Her. There was nothing left but to make it known to creatures at the appropriate time, but in the Divinity it was already done. Therefore, the one who most gathered the fruits of Redemption – or rather, who received Its complete fruits – was this exsalted and sublime creature. Having been conceived in It, She loved, esteemed and kept as Her own, everything that the Son of God did upon earth. Oh, the beauty of this tender little one! She was a prodigy of grace, a portent of Our Divinity. She grew up as Our Daughter; She was Our decorum, Our joy, Our honor and Our glory.”

Jeanne, bflocatholic and Leo like this.
  14. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Awesome! Thank you for posting. Isn't God amazing? And so full of surprises! :)

maryrose likes this.
  15. lynnfiat

"The world is exactly at the same point as when I was about to come upon earth. All were awaiting a great event, a new era, as indeed occurred. The same now; since the great event, the new era in which the Will of God be done on earth as It is in Heaven, is coming – everyone is awaiting this new era, tired of the present one, without knowing what this new thing, this change, is about, just as they did not know it when I came upon earth. This expectation is a sure sign that the hour is near. But the surest sign is that I am manifesting what I want to do, and that turning to one soul, just as I turned to my Mama in descending from Heaven to earth, I communicate to her my Will and the goods and effects It contains, to make of them a gift for the whole of humanity.
    Vol. 15, July 14, 1923

Leo likes this.
  16. Leo

Leo Principalities

Thank you for posting these writings, Lynnfiat. May His Will eclipse our human wills more and more.

The second part of the following audio program is Father Robert Young's commentary on the interesting passage you posted.
    https://divinewilllife.org/?powerpress_pinw=553-podcast

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  17. lynnfiat

"My daughter, what is not enjoyed today, will be enjoyed tomorrow; what now seems darkness because it finds blind minds, will turn into Sun tomorrow for those who have eyes. How much good they will do. So, let's keep doing what we've done. Let's do what is needed from our side so that nothing may be missing of help, light, good and surprising truth to make my Will known and to make It reign. I will use every means of love, grace and chastisement. I will touch all sides of creatures in order to have my Will reign. When it will seem that the true good is about to die, then, it will rise again more beautiful and majestic." Vol. 36, Sept. 18, 1938

18. What's a good intro book I may have asked a while ago. thanks everyone. or group in massachusetts

19. lynnfiat

“My daughter, I repeat it to you - do not look at the earth; let us allow them to do what they want. They want to make war – let them do it; when they get tired, I too will make my war. Their tiredness in evil, their disenchantments, the disillusions, the losses suffered, will dispose them to receive my war. My war will be war of love. My Will will descend from Heaven into their midst; all your acts, and those of others done in my Volition, will wage war on the creatures - but not a war of blood; they will wage war with the weapons of love, giving them gifts, graces, peace. They will give such surprising things as to astonish ungrateful man. This Will of Mine, militia of Heaven, will confound man with divine weapons; It will overwhelm him, It will give him the light in order to see - not evil, but the gifts and the riches with which I want to enrich him. The acts done in my Will, carrying the creative power within themselves, will be the new salvation of man; and descending from Heaven, they will bring all goods upon earth - they will bring the New Era, and the triumph over the human iniquity. Therefore, multiply your acts in my Will to form the weapons, the gifts, the graces, so as to be able to descend into the midst of creatures and wage on them the war of love.”

20. lynnfiat

I would first recommend the Biography of Luisa "The Sun of My Will" by Maria Rosaria Del Genio. Then, an excellent book that will introduce you to other exemplars of living in the Divine Will would be Hugh Owen's book, "New and Divine - The Holiness of the Third Christian Millennium". Then a simple handbook for living in the Divine Will, I would recommend "Be Faithful and Attentive" by Robert T Hart - a wonderful, simple book for learning about the Will of God. Last but not least - The Queen Book, Passion Book and 36 Volumes written by Luisa - if you really, truly want to learn from Our dear Lord about this Gift He wants to give us in our times. God bless you.

Jeanne likes this.