1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Divine Will

Discussion in 'Consecration to Mary.' started by Border collie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Leo

Leo Principalities

NCM: L. Piccarreta, Notebook of Childhood Memories

lynnfiat likes this.
  2. Leo

Leo Principalities

The Nine Excesses of Love are also known as the Christmas Novena. Luisa did them for the first time at the age of seventeen. These meditations can be prayed anytime. Father Iannuzzi has a wonderful Divine Will Prayerbook which includes the Christmas Novena, along with The Blessed Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will, The Hours of the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ, The Rounds of the Soul in the Divine Will, and others. You can find them at his site: www.ltdw.org

lynnfiat likes this.
  3. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Ooooh! Thank you! Now I see... I didn't realize the 9 Excesses were also known as the Christmas Novena. Where can I find the Notebook of Childhood Memories?

4. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Thank you Leo.

5. Leo

Leo Principalities

In regard to Luisa's "Notebook of Childhood Memories", I am not aware of any authorized English translation. Father Iannauzzi had access to the original writings, including NCM, when he was preparing his doctoral dissertation and has several footnotes in the section entitled: The Life and Writings of Luisa Piccarreta. Lynnfiat might have more information on the NCM. You may also want to obtain a copy of "The Sun of My Will" by Maria Rosaria Del Genio published by Libreria Editrice Vaticana. This book -- the first documented biography of the Servant of God -- is devoted to documented events in Luisa's life.

6. lynnfiat

I believe I have a copy of "Notebook of Childhood Memories", but my books are packed as we are moving in Jan. and I am unable to access them. There is another biography of Luisa written by Father Bucci, "Luisa la, Santa" that is very good. Father Bucci visited Luisa as a child as his Aunt Rosaria took care of Luisa for many years. I met him the first time in Hanceville AL (the Shrine of Mother Angelica) and he told my husband and myself some wonderful stories about Luisa and his Aunt Rosaria - not all of which are in his book. Also, as Leo suggested, "The Sun of My Will" is an absolutely wonderful biography of Luisa. I will let you know if I come across the NCM book in my many packed boxes. Have a blessed Feast of Christ the King (this is a very important Feast Day!) God bless you. Thank you Leo for your posts.

7. Sam

Sam Archangels

Is this Christmas novena available online?

8. lynnfiat

9. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Thank you Leo and lynnfiat -- your posts have been very helpful! I found the Notebook of Childhood Memories, by Luisa, here:

http://luisapiccarreta.com/biograph...ories-by-the-servant-of-god-luisa-piccarreta/

Though a mere 4 printed pages, I enjoyed reading them very much. I now see why the date of that entry was referenced so frequently by Fr. Iannuzzi -- it was only entry within the notebook ;)

I wasn't able to find where I could purchase or print a copy of "The Sun of My Will" by Maria Rosaria Del Genio... Is it available to us, and in English?

I did find a biography by Fr. Bucci, 13 printed pages; is this the one you're referring to lynnfiat, the one you call 'Luisa la Santa'?
    http://luisapiccarreta.co/?page_id=416

There also appears to be a collection of memories of Luisa, also written by Fr. Bucci, that is lengthier. I will have to print and read this one as well...
    http://luisapiccarreta.co/?page_id=483

Meeting Fr. Bucci at the Shrine in Hanceville... Incredible! One degree of separation from Luisa ;) I only recently learned of Mother Angelica's knowledge of the Divine Will, and all that transpired from it (a new order!)...

10. lynnfiat

Jesus loves so much that you are desiring to learn about Living in His Will! If everyone knew what it means to live in the Divine Will, they would compete, and all evils would cease instantly (says Luusa)! When you read the Volumes of the Book of Heaven, give to Jesus your "I love You, adore You, thank You and praise You for myself and for all humanity, past, present and future, in every Word that I read." That is an Act in the Divine Will that brings Light to the earth. May you persevere in desiring the knowledge of living in His Will. My meeting Fr. Bucci, Mother Angelica, and many others at the Shrine - and my living there - is unimportant. It is the Acts that I offered to God and my great desire to live in His Will is all that matters to Him. The knowledge is so very important. God bless you.

11. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Agreed on all counts, and all thanks and glory to the Blessed Trinity and the Blessed Virgin for condescending to us lowly creatures with such divine knowledge and wisdom! I am ever in awe.

Regarding the Volumes, I've actually read all 36; I spent January to August of this year doing so, and have since been going back over what I've highlighted, catching things that I hadn't understood with the first reading, etc. I can't get enough, and am ever hungry for this 'food,' always begging Our Jesus for more knowledges and truths ;)

This is why, I guess, I've felt the 'okay' to check out Fr. Iannuzzi's thesis and look into some of the back story on Luisa, to satisfy my hunger for more...

lynnfiat likes this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

Just curious, Tara; why the sun?

13. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Symbol of the Eucharist and of souls who live in the Divine Will. Jesus uses the sun frequently as a metaphor in Luisa's writings for explaining the action and effects of the Eternal Fiat.

Jeanne and Carol55 like this.
  14. lynnfiat

Yesterday I posted on my blog "The Sun of the Divine Will" - something I put together a few years ago. Unfortunately, the picture of the Holy Fathers Coat of Arms would not post, but if you can find his Coat of Arms on the Internet, you will see what I am meaning when I speak about Fatima and Sr. Lucy. If you would like to read it, go to: childofdivinelove.blogspot.com

15. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Wow! Pope Francis! What a thought! I smile at God's operating -- isn't He the most incredible fount of the most shocking and fun surprises?! Looking at Francis' Coat of Arms, in light of your text, certainly shines a brilliant light of the real possibility of the Holy Father's impending role in bringing about the Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat in Its earthly reign...

“And in the first place, I appeal to the Highest Hierarch, to the Roman Pontiff, to His Holiness, to the representative of the Holy Church, and therefore the representative of the Kingdom of the Divine Will. At his holy feet, this little, tiny child places this Kingdom, so that he dominate It and make It known, and with his paternal and authoritative voice, call his sons to live in this Kingdom so holy.

May the Sun of the SUPREME "FIAT" invest him and form the first Sun of the Divine Volition in Its Representative on earth; and forming Its primary Life in Him who is the Head of all, It will spread Its interminable rays in all the world; and eclipsing all with Its Light, It will form one flock and one Shepherd.” From Luisa’s Appeal

The grapes on Francis' Arms also struck an immediate cord from the First Readings for yesterday and today, from Revelations 14, namely:

I, John, looked and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion,
    and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand
    who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads...

The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps...
    They were singing what seemed to be a new hymn before the throne,
    No one could learn this hymn except the hundred and forty-four thousand
    who had been ransomed from the earth....

These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever he goes.
    They have been ransomed as the first fruits
    of the human race for God and the Lamb...

Another angel came out of the temple,
    crying out in a loud voice to the one sitting on the cloud,
    “Use your sickle and reap the harvest,
    for the time to reap has come,
    because the earth’s harvest is fully ripe.”
    So the one who was sitting on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth,
    and the earth was harvested....

“Use your sharp sickle and cut the clusters from the earth’s vines,
    for its grapes are ripe.”
    So the angel swung his sickle over the earth and cut the earth’s vintage.
    He threw it into the great wine press of God’s fury.

Doesn't this Chapter have Divine Will written all over it?! Ah, Luisa's Appeal... Just looked that up, another addendum I haven't read... Thank you! I tend to get so overwhelmed, lost, confused, so many Divine Will groups, sites, pages floating around out there, let alone what's official, etc. Easy to miss insightful pieces...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2016
  16. lynnfiat

As you read and study the writings of Luisa, you will find more and more Scripture that relates to the Divine Will writings. I have so many notes on them. As far as following what is "official", just follow Fr. Joseph's (Iannuzzi) website, Fr. Bocci's and Sr. Assunta. I can send you the links if you don't have them. It's so wonderful to see someone who is so excited about Jesus' teachings on living in His Will. Pray for perseverance as there are still many out there who would try to dissuade you from them thinking they are heretical. Try to teach others about them, but if they will not listen - shake the dust off your feet and move on! God bless you.

TaraLuisa likes this.
  17. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

TaraLuisa likes this.
  18. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Thank you for your encouragement, lynnfiat. What are Fr. Bucci and Sr. Assunta's websites? This is the one I have for Fr. Iannuzzi: http://www.ltdw.org/.

19. lynnfiat

Jackie likes this.
  20. lynnfiat

http://bookofheaven.com/
    Sister Assunta's website in English - divinewill.org
    For a lot of writings from Padre Bucci - luisapiccarreta.me
    and for information the Benedictine Daughters of the Divine Will newsletter - (I believe this is Robert Lozano's site - he is a good friend of Padre Bucci): luisapiccarreta.co
    As an added note: The Benedictine Daughters of the D.W. was started by Sister Mary Catherine who was in Mother Angelica's Order - she is now Mother Gabriel Marie.
    Please pray for vocations to her Order. They are presently in Italy.

TaraLuisa likes this.