1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cross at Christmas

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

Padraig, I had no idea that he has written this to you. This is no good at all. You are, of course, completely right to exclude him from the forum. Joe should see that he did not follow Jesus' commandments. I will try not to react anymore so emotionally. Please accept my apologies. I was yesterday in a mood because of my family and reading this thread, made me even more sad. And then I did the big mistake of not reading all the messages in this thread... Anyway, in my prayer group, two months ago, there was a woman who was distroying the good spirit of the group and when I asked her to follow the directions set up, she answered "I will see". Then she wrote by sms that I was not the "leader" of the group but Mary. I replied: Indeed the group belongs to Mary and that is why there are rules to maintain order, but that if she did not like this, she was free to go to another prayer group. She then insulted me which words I will not repeat here. I only advised her to go to confession and that was all: she never returned back although I continue to see her in Holy Mess. Even if we do good things (you, creating a wonderful forum, me, having a small prayer group), there will always be interrupters trying to destroy work for God. We have to be awake all the time. Not easy at all, because we try not to offend them in return.

Julia and josephite like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Its alright Elisa, I understand.

I have noticed in all holy works that sooner or later the devil turns up and tries to wreck things. But this is particularly so in anything at all to do with Our Lady. In the case of Marian devotions he will be furious and quite brazen. I would be worried if he did not do this than when he does. For if he did not attack it would be a sign he was happy.

Fr Paul of Moll once had a vision of Jesus passing by. He said after Jesus had passed by he saw a troop of demons dressed in medieval armour. He said that anywhere Jesus goes the devils always trail behind hoping to undo any good that is done.

http://www.stgemmagalgani.com/2009/02/rev-father-paul-of-moll.html

[​IMG]

Julia, Seagrace and josephite like this.
  3. Elisa

Elisa Archangels

I am certainly going to read that Padraig. Thank you and also for your understanding. I had just my mother on the phone. It is the 4th time I called, trying to reconciliate. My parents never call. I decided to go home for Christmas because I feel too bad when I do not go home. The reason for not going is because there is no peace in the heart of my parents. My cross at Christmas is my familiy.... how sad to say this. If you all have some place for my family in your prayers, especially for my parents, please do so. It is a hard battle, even when I keep total silence being there... Bless you all through the Infant Jesus.

Seagrace and josephite like this.
  4. josephite

josephite Powers

I have prayed about this above very sad situation and Psalm 24 is what I recieved.

Psalm 24

The Great King

1 The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord;
    the earth and all who live on it are his.
    2 He built it on the deep waters beneath the earth
    and laid its foundations in the ocean depths.

3 Who has the right to go up the Lord's hill?
    Who may enter his holy Temple?
    4 Those who are pure in act and in thought,
    who do not worship idols
    or make false promises.

5 The Lord will bless them and save them;
    God will declare them innocent.
    6 Such are the people who come to God,
    who come into the presence of the God of Jacob.

7 Fling wide the gates,
    open the ancient doors,
    and the great king will come in.
    8 Who is this great king?
    He is the Lord, strong and mighty,
    the Lord, victorious in battle.

9 Fling wide the gates,
    open the ancient doors,
    and the great king will come in.
    10 Who is this great king?

The triumphant LordHe is the great king!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  5. Seagrace

Seagrace New Member

Elisa, I wonder if you have ever visited this website - https://theinvisiblescar.wordpress.com/. I hope it will help you cope with Christmas. And life.

6. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

I expect that some folks here have read about the ACLU and their 40 year War on CHRISTmas. Some may have heard about the latest from Indiana and the lawsuit to remove the decades old tradition of the Cross placed atop their Town CHRISTmas Tree. Oh!! The Cross has been removed but dozens of of local folks and businesses have erected The CHRISTmas Cross throughout the town :). As usual the Oh so smart, smarmy-n-smug godless liberals have won a tactical victory but are losing the strategic war. All they have done is PO a bunch of the producer/tax payer class and promoted The Cross and Christianity in ways they, of course, were "too smart" to figure out. From the Colosseum in Rome to the Shipyards of Gdansk the message from History is clear, persecute Christians and they become stronger and more numerous. I'm afraid that one day soon many of these godless liberals will meet a sad-n-unpleasant end! :(
    SO!! Get off your Dead-Ends and put-up a CHRISTmas Cross!!! I done told how to make one!!!:LOL:
    CHRISTmas Tree Cross.jpg

"Townsfolk fight removal of cross from tree"

http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/s...cle_dee8cb1a-c4b9-11e6-af4a-6f064e061aa8.html

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/12/16/knightstowns-christmas-tree-fight-continue/95480692/

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

PS: BlowBack in France :)
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...s-install-nativity-scenes-says-marion-le-pen/

& this:mad::
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...heists-threaten-sue-ohio-town-nativity-scene/

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

BELGIUM

8. padraig

padraig New Member

SWEDEN

9. padraig

padraig New Member

ITALY

10. padraig

padraig New Member

I think round this time of year you can feel the joy and expectation in heaven building towards the Birth of Our Lord. I was thinking about this yesterday and had thought that when we die that will be our Birth into Heaven. Our Own Feast Day. It came to me that perhaps heaven will rejoice every year in celebration of our won Birth into Glory in accordance with our degree of Glory.

I heard this hymn on the radio yesterday, it really made me pray.

It is called, 'The Shepherd's Farewell', by Berlioz.

11. padraig

padraig New Member

CrewDog likes this.
  12. josephite

josephite Powers

I believe that Joe is a good guy too!!

Joe commendably stands up for Our Holy Father; however, at times this came at inappropriate times, don’t you think?

When others on the forum were just posting what some media spokesperson had written?!; These posters were naturally venting their anger as to whether there was any substance to these media releases and if there was, then they questioned the leadership of our current Holy Father, Pope Francis!

Whether they should do this I don't know?

=================================================

However, I know as a mother I allow my children to question many things about God and the Catholic Faith.

I think maybe Joe should let all people say what they think in regards to these posts, because many of our posters seem to be very clued into the prophesies that indicate that a Pope will eventually be in error at the end times! and they are trying to work out whether this is in fact Pope Francis!

I don’t know very much about the prophesies that state we will have a renegade Pope! To me....Pope Francis is not this person and I think the average good Catholic that I attend mass with, also has no idea about this, because these few people that attend week day masses are just there to Love the Eucharistic Lord! No matter what happens!

All I know is that I love Pope Francis and I pray for him to stay strong and true!........which I think all here on the MoG site do!

What Pope Francis does and what is reported that he does; are two different things because so much is interfered with!

I realise that many protestants are joyous with this dilemma within the Catholic faith, as they see it as the final destruction of the Catholic church and many more converts to their diverse religions!

But Our Lord Has Not abandoned us! and He will never abandon us! we have His Promise!

I personally like to believe Our Lords own words in scripture! "Jesus says that the gates of hell shall not prevail against His Church".

And I believe that our Lords church is the...........'Catholic Church’.

So if Pope Francis is in fact in error, then I believe this can not prevail for long! Because, Our Lords Church belongs to Our Lord Jesus! and He told us the truth!........the gates of Hell shall not prevail against His church that He instituted on Peter, our First Pope!

I believe that if Our Dear Pope Francis has been tripped into some error [by some unscruplous person/persons] Our Holy Father will no doubt, through divine providence by the Most Holy Spirit, pronounce the infallible truth before he is relieved of his office.

I believe this is also what Joe was saying. Maybe Joe is a Zealot! I am not.

God Bless us all, Zealots or not!

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

Josephite. With respect I believe , 'A Wee one, ' was Joe Crozier both defending and praising himself . No doubt he will return in differing manifestations to continue to praise and defend himself.

Having said that I believe I have all that needs said.

[​IMG]

14. padraig

padraig New Member

DonnaS and josephite like this.
  15. a wee one

a wee one Angels

Actually, I am not Joe Crozier. I am just who I present myself to be: the guardian of one of Joe's commissioned images of Our Lady of Akita... the one for America. I am well known to Mother Superior 7, a friend and dear sister in the faith. Joe would never praise himself.

mothersuperior7, DonnaS and Sam like this.
  16. padraig

padraig New Member

'Behkita', Charlie Johnston's sister?

17. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod

Yeah, like our pope, he's too "humble" to break his own arm in order to pat himself on the back :rolleyes:

18. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

What would Christmas be like without Brian pushing his agenda.

Merry Christmas

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  19. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Thank you for clarifying this Padraig. I am just catching up on this thread and I was thoroughly confused as to what Joe did or said that made you so upset.

It seems you cornered him in a Catch-22 with your yes or no "Dubia" that he could not answer.

Now where did you learn that trick? :)

BrianK likes this.
  20. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod

Maybe you missed it but the entire Church has woken up to this heterodox agenda being pushed by Rome. I'm simply a canary in the coal mine. Go ahead and travel deeper into this morass - but do so at your own risk. You've been warned. (And the personal attacks against me and Mac have not gone unnoticed the Advent, hypocrite.)