1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The Coming Chastisement.

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Mac, Nov 26, 2016.

?

You think a chastisement is upon us?

1. You think it is decades away?

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. You think the church has never been better?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You think a chastisement is upon us?

19 vote(s)
    52.8%
  4. You think a chastisement has been underway for decades?

16 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Martina, may God have mercy on their souls and ours also for turning a blind eye and a deaf ear to the Saudis' suffering. I have read much about the cruelty of the royal family. It makes me ill that our government receives them with such fanfare.

Until Obama was snubbed recently by the the Saudi in April of 2016, here he is actually bowing to the king.

Martina likes this.
  2. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

They Basically admitted themselves they actually all governments do for oil. I do not know much of Venezuela but I know they have a lot of oil I know the politics there is not great either but why can't help be offered there to help them run their country put it in order in return for oil and let the Saudi protect their own oil. It is vile watching that video the utter greed of power and money.
    God help us all is true and he will.

3. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

Surprise surprise Saudi Arabia is cutting it's out put of oil driving the prices up........must be several new comers to the Saud family to provide for.

4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Sometimes I think we are living in the midst of those 70,000 people (including priests) at Fatima whom nearly all laughed at the 3 children, but out of curiosity they showed up on the foretold day of the miracle (10/13/1917) out of curiosity. What is it with prophecy, the very method that scripture said God would speak to us in the future, that puts such doubt in the minds of the faithful? I am not necessarily speaking of anyone on this forum, but has anyone tried to speak to good practicing Catholics about approved or alleged prophecy? Dead silence mostly. Not a clue that heaven is speaking, or has any desire to speak to us through prophets. Its as if prophets only lived in the Old Testament and God has no use for them today. I actually pity anyone who thinks God does not care to speak to his children today.

Sometimes I think about how the people of Noah's time lived, thought and carried about their life as if there was no God, or at least a God that cared enough to speak to them through prophets. I really do not think that modern day prophecy is so hard to discern in the light of scripture, the Catholic Catechism, Papal documents, Church councils and writings and several approved Church apparitions and messages to help gauge how God speaks and and warns his children all over the world on consequences for ignoring his truth and warnings. Back in the time of Fatima hardly no one believed the children and they were persecuted by family members, neighbors and even their pastor. Some things never change. It looks certain that we will repeat history and have to be heavily chastised by God for our apathy and I gauge this by how very, very few people in ones own walk of life you can talk to about what God is revealing and prophecy in general. What could God do that he has not already done? Have you ever thought about this point>> Fatima is the only prophecy I know of to be pre-annonced in advance (3 months) to take place on a specific day, time and place. How quickly the Church forgets how God choses to communicate to his Church through prophecy.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    josephite likes this.
  5. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Sister Aiello gives plenty to think on...
    “My daughter, Rome will not be saved, because the Italian rulers have forsaken the Divine Light and because only a few people really love the Church. But the day is not far off when all the wicked shall perish, under the tremendous blows of Divine Justice.”
    “And all this fire,” concluded the Madonna, “is not that which will fall from the hands of men, but will be hurled directly from the Angels (at the time of the great chastisement or purification that will come upon the earth). Therefore I ask prayers, penance and sacrifice, so I may act as Mediatrix for my Son in order to save souls.”
    CLOUDS WITH LIGHTNING FLASHES OF FIRE IN THE SKY AND A TEMPEST OF FIRE SHALL FALL UPON THE WORLD. THIS TERRIBLE SCOURGE, NEVER BEFORE SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY, WILL LAST SEVENTY HOURS[3 days darkness?]. GODLESS PERSONS WILL BE CRUSHED AND WIPED OUT. MANY WILL BE LOST BECAUSE THEY REMAIN IN THEIR OBSTINACY OF SIN. THEN SHALL BE SEEN THE POWER OF LIGHT OVER THE POWER OF DARKNESS’.