1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Spectacular photo!

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by mothersuperior7, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Amazing white northern lights as seen from Finland

Northern Lights in Finland.jpg Oh My!! How BEAUTIFUL!! IT LOOKS LIKE THE HEM OF OUR LADY'S DRESS!! THIS WAS FROM FACEBOOK. I don't know if it is photo shopped or not. I just thought it was spectacular!!

Miriam and awaitwithjoy like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Ahhh the gateway of heaven.:)

3. Carmel333

Carmel333 Archangels

[​IMG]That is beautiful! I saw a photo also I'd like to share, was at a Eucharist conference and looks like an angel adoring the Eucharist! Also not sure of it's origin but looks pretty real!

4. Oh my gosh, that is some photo! I've never seen anything like it. Send it to Michael Brown of Spiritdaily.com!
    That needs to be seen!

5. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

6. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Carmel333...very interesting...but have you noticed the players in the background...no one in the background are kneeling down before the Lord of Lords (Scripture has it that every knee shall bend down) They are all sitting or standing. It's as if the angel is conveying the subtle message( leading by example)that we are to bow down in humble adoration in the presence of the Lord. Just an observation. Godbless!

awaitwithjoy likes this.
  7. I copied the picture and blew it up. The more I look at it the more I think it looks like a scarf that the young woman is holding.... why does the bottom of the apparition end at her hand?
    All in all, its an amazing picture!