1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

SkyScanner.Com

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Carol55, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

With the upcoming 100th Anniversary celebration at Fatima or for any other pilgrimages that you might be thinking of taking I want to be certain that you are aware of the site called www.skyscanner.com. It allows you to look for the least expensive airfares available. The feature which I like the best is that it allows you to search for the best priced airfare during a particular timeframe as opposed to most sites which want you to choose specifics dates to fly on. Even though you may want to be in Fatima on a specific day, for instance, this site could still prove useful to you if you are flexible about your actual travel days/the start and the end of your trip.

I have used the site twice now and I have been very happy with it so far.

2. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod

Thanks. I'm going out to visit my son in the Norbertines in Silverado CA on January 20-24 (flying out on INAUGERATION DAY!)

I'm already booked but I'll bookmark this for next time. I used Kayak this time, very similar.

Carol55 likes this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Brian, Have a wonderful visit with your son. Thank you for the tip about Kayak, I haven't tried that one yet.