1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.

Sing it, right where you are!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lee, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Lee

Lee Angels

Immaculate Mary

Immaculate Mary,
    your praises we sing.
    You reign now in Heaven
    with Jesus our King.
    Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria! Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!

In Heaven the blessed
    your glory proclaim;
    On earth we your children
    invoke your sweet name.

We pray for our Mother,
    the Church upon earth,
    And bless, Holy Mary,
    the land of our birth.

We pray you, O Mother,
    may God's will be done
    We pray for His glory,
    may his Kingdom come.

Lourdes Hymn
    ~~~~~~
    Immaculate Mary
  2. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

LOL - I fine myself singing this alot! It is the Mary song of my childhoood. And I love the different infkections I learned in Medjugorje, So I can sing it their way when I'm feeling like mixing it up! If some of you don't know what I mean, they emphasize the "VE", insted of the "AV", and they emphasixe the "A" in Maria, instead of the "I" that w do. Changes the whole sound of the song. Try it for fun!
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

You kn0ow I was waliing round work singing this today smiling, I love this song...and as I did so I had the starlting thought that I was happier than I had ever been before in my entire life.

So does Mary bless her children on their feasts, Who could sing this hymn without joy?
  4. jmj

jmj New Member

This is one of my favorite songs about Mary! Bring back so many memories, too. I can remember my mom singing it to me when I couldn't sleep or when I was sick. Such consolation! And I'm doing the same for my daughter.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

This old Basque hymn is one of my favourites: