1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

'Silence'

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by padraig, Nov 29, 2016.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

2. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Trailer looks good.
    Scorcese is responsible for the blasphemous Last temptation of Christ movie way back. I remember as a teenager with some parishoners praying the rosary outside the movie theater.

Jeanne likes this.
  3. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

4. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Not to resurrect an old thread but I just got around to watching this movie this weekend.

I came away disgusted at the brutality and barbarism of the Japanese in regard to stifling any attempt to bring the influence of Christianity to the people there as well as causing those who profess Christ in charity and love of others to renounce their Faith. Japan is to this day the most racial pure nation on the earth and has a huge problem with racial discrimination. It is also one of the only nations which has held off the Christian faith with only 1% of the entire nation professing Christ. Japan has major interests in eugenics and its birth rate is one of the lowest in the civilized world. It is masterfully executing the plans its globalist masters. That was what I took away from this film. Not the cliche Christians must suffer in silence and renounce the truth of Christ for the sake of others that seemed to be it's rather transparent goal. SHHH It's a secret!

Another Scorsese "masterpiece" for his masters. I can't say enough what a piece of garbage this film was in its intended goals. As well, it certainly makes me wonder about anyone who would be involved with its making or giving it positive reviews. It is really just that horrible.

Mac likes this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Well said Don.