Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I can't believe what comes out of people's mouth anymore. Crazy stuff. The Dems found someone more left than Hillary (n)

2. Dean

Dean Archangels

Because he said that WW3 was coming in months when the rabi asked how long, in the next 2 years? There were time frames he gave that have not played out.

3. padraig

padraig Powers

4. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

5. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

I don't see much to argue with in this Pastor's piece. Sadly, I don't see many Catholic Preachers "Telling it like it is" ... instead we get the same Kumbaya BS that is spewed out by US/EU Leftists 'cause ... Well!!... Let's face IT!! ... Most of the "Leadership" in THE US/EU Catholic Church is indistinguishable from your average Leftist!

All Here MUST be On-Watch & Ready! Especially those leaving in or near large concentrations of "The Usual Suspects" :(
    The fuse to the powder keg has been lit.

"Treacherous Dealers ,dealing Treacherously…the West in Prophecy pt 9"

https://billrandles.wordpress.com/2...ling-treacherously-the-west-in-prophecy-pt-9/

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

6. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Still think we have a lot of time to ..... "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed" (Luke 17:26-30, Matt 24:37-39).

"Feminist Mag Calls on White Women to Fight Supremacy by Aborting All of Their White Babies"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-women-fight-supremacy-aborting-white-babies/

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

7. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I just couldn't like your post :cry:

We are witnessing the unraveling of humanity. Jesus, I trust in you!

8. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Is anyone else here got the feeling that these Sheriffs know something we don't? Like the True Crime Stats that are being covered-up by Politicians and the LeftStream Media that owns them.

"Florida sheriff encourages constituents: ‘If you’re not afraid of a gun, get one!"
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...ituents-if-youre-not-afraid-of-a-gun-get-one/

Some unpleasant stories for my GB Friends "Over-There". The Muslim &/or Gang Radicalization going on in prisons and urban neighborhoods (ghettos) .... just like it's been going on in the USA for decades ... and unreported 'cause ... Well .... Ya Know!? :mad:

One day, sooner than later I expect, they will come busting-out to your neighborhoods! Do you think the Police will be there for you? I'm guessing that "between the lines" these Sheriffs are giving us the sad answer.... NO! :(

"Terrorist Who Murdered Lee Rigby Radicalizes Dozens of Prison Inmates Who Vow Jihad on Release"
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/25/lee-rigby-terrorist-adebolajo-radicalises-inmates-prison/

"VIDEO: Black Lives Matter Riots in London, Police Attacked, Fires Lit"
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...atter-riots-london-police-attacked-fires-lit/

GOD GUIDE & SAVE ALL HERE!!

9. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I can't seem to get Alois vision of the 72 hours of darkness out of my head. I went back to two other prophecies https://americaneedsfatima.org/Prop...-darkness-and-prophecies-of-latter-times.html about the 3 days of darkness and I began wondering if it is possible that some of the visions were misunderstood? Maybe it is a man made darkness from chemical weapons and from nuclear weapons? I keep wondering about the timing of everything that we believe will happen in the end times. If the Great Monarch and the Holy Pope are the 6th age of the church and the antichrist is the 7th age of the church and this does make sense from prophecy, then the 3 days of darkness seem to proceed the Holy Pope also from prophecy (see link above). It appears that the war which Alois discusses is followed by the 3 days of darkness and then hostilities in Europe. Most believe what I wrote in the previous post that the 3 days of darkness is directly from God and is worldwide, part of a chastisement that will occur after the Warning. Something doesn't fit, maybe I am correct that the 3 days of darkness might be at least in part due to war. If you read Ezekiel 38/39 about the Gog/Magog War, this could easily be the war which Alois discusses. He states more people will die then in the first 2 World Wars. Unfortunately, this makes sense and he also mentions hail and an earthquake which appear to be mentioned in EZ 38/39. I know that this goes against what most think about the 3 days of darkness but this fits better with scripture and the other prophecies, at least I think so. So we may be close to the Gog/Magog War which may include the 3 days of darkness, then hostilities in Europe and then the Warning and the Miracle? The chastisement would be probably in the form of a comet which would appear to be fire from God as various seers were told, if we do not stay focused on God.
    Logically, I was thinking that the 3 days of darkness would occur when the abomination of desolation occurs. I have my blessed candles already, I think others should do the same. It is difficult to decipher these things and is best to be prepared in advance.

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Very concerning!

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It tends to reason the abomination of desolation that is brought out by the false prophet or an anti-Pope will come after the Warning, as will the greatest evils the faithful will succumb.

12. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Carol, don't take this as rock-solid, but I believe the Great Monarch and Holy Pope straddle the Three Days Of Darkness. I think they appear before it and live through it. I could be wrong.

I believe the order of events put together by DuPont/Birch is:

Chastisement begins (Man-made part) with economic crash, civil unrest, the Church is persecuted, wars begin to spread, etc. This lasts for a while and builds.

Then the Great Monarch and the Holy Pope appear at the height of the problems (possibly in the midst of World War III or some other large European war.)

Then the Three Days Of Darkness occurs (Which is the part of the Chastisement from God). The demons are loosed from Hell and an unnatural darkness settles over the Earth. We must stay in our homes and pray while the demons slay those who will not convert.

Then the Great Monarch and Holy Pope spread Catholicism over the globe and we experience the Triumph Of The Immaculate Heart Of Mary and an Era of Peace.

After a time the False Prophet and Antichrist rise to power.

Texas Mama of 2 likes this.
  13. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Praetorian, I think we are almost in sync. The Great Monarch will probably be in the midst as you say and he will help pave the way for the Holy Pope. But it seems that the Holy Pope will follow the 3 day of darkness if the following prophecy is true from Blessed Anna-Maria Taigi:
    “After the three days of darkness, Saints Peter and Paul, having come down from heaven, will preach throughout the world and designate a new pope. A great light will flash from their bodies and will settle upon the cardinal, the future Pontiff. Then Christianity will spread throughout the world. Whole nations will join the Church shortly before the reign of Anti-Christ. These conversions will be amazing. Those who shall survive shall have to conduct themselves well. There shall be innumerable conversions of heretics, who will return to the bosom of the Church; all will note the edifying conduct of their lives, as well as that of all other Catholics. Russia, England, and China will come to the Church."

Praetorian and djmoforegon like this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think, (but only God knows) the Warning will come, "when things are at its worst". This I believe brings about the separation of the Church and the antichurch. All will be as Jesus prayed to his Father, "one as you and I are one" after the Warning. One church and one antichurch run by the false prophet or anti-Pope. Then the real persecution of believers occurs along with the the heavenly chastisement with the 3 days of darkness as the climax and then the era of peace.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  15. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

I need to pull out my book about Blessed Anna M Taigi and reread her life and prophecies. Her life was as fascinating as her predictions. Thanks, Carol.

Praetorian and Carol55 like this.
  16. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I stand corrected :)
    I guess I was thinking of the Great Monarch and the Holy Pope as a pair, but I think the Great Monarch appears first and the Holy Pope a bit later after the Three Days Of Darkness as you have pointed out.

Carol55 likes this.
  17. But he also said that it actually began on 9/11/15 which was when the fraud deal with Iran for their continuance of nuke development was given the stamp of approval by our Senate....main purpose being Israel's demise. Said the war would be gradual at first before a sudden boom where all would know the main portion involving Israel would have begun. Then again he answered that, like most other "prophecies", things can be altered via repentance and people changing but hadn't as yet seen that occurring to any great amount. And we still await rather fixed expectations for Fatima and Garabandal among others due to human interference. And one could look upon the major terrorist attacks, included in this lead up to the main portion of this big war, as having already involved the peoples of the EU....along with the alarm involving the whole world by the actions/threats of N Korea which could just be the catalyst for that further coming "big boom".

18. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Praetorian, You are so sweet. I did not mean to "correct" you, I am only trying to make sense of the prophecies. I think that the appearance of the Holy Pope may be very soon after the Great Monarch appears on the scene but if Bl. Taigi's prophecy is correct it will be after the 3 Days of Darkness. Thanks again.

sterph and Praetorian like this.
  19. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I'm pretty sure it was a correction. A strong admonishment of the foolishness of my position :) It verged on aggression :)

djmoforegon, Don_D and Pray4peace like this.
  20. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I'm sorry.:(

djmoforegon likes this.