1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Please go back and review what I was referring to. Are you familiar with a boy named Natan who experienced an NDE about future events which may occur in the Middle East? I was discussing the next likely event, Psalm 83 (which should not include the US or Russia), that could match up with what Natan saw. I have no idea if Natan's NDE was supernatural or not, and I have no idea when Psalm 83 will occur but if Natan's vision was supernatural it may occur soon since he specifically spoke of Obama's involvement. He was also told of God intervening in some supernatural way which Natan gave no specifics about.

2. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Oh, you are being pugnacious in your pugnaciousness......this is fun!

34yrsstudyingprophecy likes this.

3. I could not care less about a boy named Natan who experienced a near death experience.
    If he thinks Obama is involved, he will be proved wrong in 15 more days, when
    Obama leaves office.

(BTW, nothing will happen between now and 1-20-17. A little boy named Guri told
    me so.)

4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

You inferred you were pugnacious and I did not call you pugnacious. I already stated why I posted those videos and I did not state that I believe in Nibiru.
    Most MOG members including myself are analyzing the predictions which other people make. If you want to take up an argument with someone maybe you should go after the numerous people who have written books with predictions which have not come to fruition but yet they have gained a profit.

A red dragon is discussed in Revelation 12 in the bible.

josephite likes this.
  5. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

If you wish a long life on this forum, you will learn to be considerate of the views of others and attacking someone without really knowing who they are is short-sighted. Carol is a respected member of this community.

6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

djm, Thank you but 34yrs... is attacking several members on MOG besides myself and I can certainly recognize when someone is hiding behind a statement like they are defending the faith but doing so in a very unchristian way.

josephite and Praetorian like this.
  7. Rain

Rain Archangels

[​IMG]

Praetorian likes this.
  8. Rain

Rain Archangels

[​IMG]

Praetorian likes this.
  9. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Now I know what pugnacious means.;)

Don't you just love it when people say, "I hate to be rude but....." if they hate to be rude, then they shouldn't be rude. "I don't want to be pugnacious but...." If someone really feels that they are doing the right thing, in the right way, they don't proceed the statement with "I don't want to be pugnacious..."

josephite, DivineMercy, Elly and 2 others like this.
  10. "I did not call you pugnacious"

U stated "don't be pugnacious"; remember that?

U have posted over 1200 messages. Many contained predictions of things that would have occurred by
    now. Can U reference a single prediction of yours that ever came true??

I'm still waiting

11. I apologize. U were right about planet Nibiru. I received a call from there. They say I have $1million waiting for me in Nigeria if
    I only send them $5000 to have it released from the bank.
    Also, they said that somebody left crayons in their spaceship and they want 2 return them.

Also I'm still waiting 4 that single post of yours that predicted something that actually happened. Still haven't found it among UR 1200+ posts.

12. I know exactly who Carol55 is.
    Who R U?
    Are you some sort of boss that will eject me for telling the truth.
    You can't handle the truth.
    I do not wish for long life. Only a life of doing the will of God.
    There R many non-christians on this blog that attack the Pope with impunity.

What is Carol55 respected for? I have not seen her post anything that
    contributes to the christian faith. She posts about Planet Nibiru, false
    and crazy predictions from all over the planet making bizarre predictions.

If Carol55 is really hurt in her troubled soul, I promise to return her crayons.

P.S. (does it "hurt" to be ejected by a feminist like U?; who would put the symbol
    for female on their photo; give me a break; if a guy put a male symbol on his avatar,
    u'd bounce him in a second) ouch!!!!!

I count it nothing but pure joy to be ejected by femi-nazis from a forum that is
    supposed to be pro-christian.

13. Ed Kleese

Ed Kleese Servant

+
    Back it down a notch 34...
    We are a family here and can discuss rather vigorously at times, but it should always be with respect. If you would not talk to Jesus or Mary like your above post, you should not do it here either. If you would talk to Our Lord or Our Mom like that, you should consider that you are probably in the wrong place. Jesus never turned anyone away and you are welcome here Brother, but treat your Sister with respect.

Peace,
    Ed

14. Harper

Harper Archangels

If you look around, you will see that the symbol is a default for female members who have not chosen an avatar. There are men who have the "male" symbol as they, too, haven't picked their own avatar.

Seeing that helps solve pronoun issues.

15. I agree with you Ed.
    Might I present the full history here.
    Jesus and Mary don't post anti-catholic videos on this website as has Carol55.

Is it Christian to threaten to expel a member (me) because the member doesn't agree with
    your anti-papist, anti-catholic posted videos?

When I pointed out the error, I was ad hominen threatened
    by DJMOFOREGON with summary expulsion and by
    her friend, Carol55.

Respect is a 2 way street.

I asked if DJMoforegon was a staff person (some sort of authority).
    I never got a response.
    She wouldn't tell me what
    her authority was.

From what DJM and C55 claimed, I would be summarily booted from this website for daring to rebut their
    ad hominen attacks.

Being in unfamiliar territory, I presumed I had nothing to lose as those two were vehement.

Like Trump, I felt, "well, they're gonna kick me outta here anyway so I'll tell em the truth"

I'm still alive so maybe they don't have the authority they pretended to have.

Peace,

16. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

"34" the people here are generally very nice. As Ed said we are like family.

If you nicely point out a problem with something someone posted, most people here will thank you and take it into consideration for the future.

I would suggest, as the others have, that you ease off a bit or you will soon find yourself talking to the wall.

17. Yes, I agree with U Praetorian.
    and I thank you.
    I was told by C55 and CJD...Oregon that I was ALREADY summarily ousted.
    After hearing that, what did I have 2 lose?

"I regret that I have but one avatar to give for the sake of my faith."

"Up the long ladder,
    hung down the short rope,
    To Hades w/ King William,
    and God Bless the Pope."

18. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

A Prayer need here. Rampant suicide is a sure SIGN of loss of hope, Faith and demonic activity. I take comfort in The Divine Mercy Message of Jesus reaching out to ALL souls at death. Let's PRAY that those who commit suicide and ALL souls Reach Back!

"Elderly couple dies after fall from Silverton parking garage in apparent suicide"

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/e...all-silverton-parking-garage-apparent-suicide

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Sanctus, Carol55, DeGaulle and 2 others like this.
  19. i've only been on this website for 2 days and I already feel like committing suicide.

20. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Excellent :)
    Carol and DJM are among the nicest people here.
    I think we all just got off on the wrong foot.
    Nice to have you here.
    I hope your 34 years of experience will help us all figure out a lot of what is going on prophetically right now.
    :)