Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Recent comment on Luz de Maria thread, from Kyle:

The volcano mentioned in this prophecy (8/18/19) just erupted...

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/10/7953...ano-erupts-spews-ash-cloud-nearly-20-000-feet

From that message of 8/18/19:

Children of our King and Lord Jesus Christ, pray for Mexico. This nation of our Queen and Mother will be fiercely purified. Faced with the sin that abounds in this nation, the volcano Popocatepetl will begin this purification without stopping the movement of the ground in various places in this nation.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

It's drastic. Prayers for Dutchsinse.

AED and earthtoangels like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

All the Luz de Maria messages about the earth's core "boiling" and all of the places to pray for that will undergo suffering due to these earth/natural disasters....earthquakes/volcanoes/signs in the sky, etc. seem to be ratcheting up in this time of exposure and Justice:

Why Are Volcanoes All Over The Globe Suddenly Shooting Giant Clouds Of Ash Miles Into The Air?

There certainly hasn’t been a lack of seismic activity so far in 2020. Just a few days ago, I wrote about the horrific earthquake swarm that Puerto Rico is currently experiencing. More than 1,000 earthquakes have rattled Puerto Rico so far, and as you will see below, it was just hit by another very large earthquake. But right now volcanic eruptions have taken center stage. In particular, a massive eruption in the Philippines is making headlines all over the world, but what most people don’t realize is that several other volcanoes have also blown their tops in spectacular fashion within the past week. Suddenly, volcanoes all over the globe are shooting giant clouds of ash miles into the air, and this is greatly puzzling many of the experts.

Let’s review what we have witnessed over the past 7 days:

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...ooting-giant-clouds-of-ash-miles-into-the-air

Philippine Volcano Erupts Near Manila, Spewing Ash and Lava
    More than 13,000 people have been evacuated from the area surrounding Taal Volcano

https://www.wsj.com/articles/philippine-volcano-erupts-near-manila-spewing-ash-and-lava-11578923341

Lava gushes from volcano near Manila; tens of thousands flee

https://apnews.com/11cacd39a4aa509097d44d090e20c93d

Video: Mexico's Most Active Volcano Erupts, Spews Ash Cloud Nearly 20,000 Feet

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/10/7953...ano-erupts-spews-ash-cloud-nearly-20-000-feet

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    djmoforegon likes this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Notice the control by the Swamp media giants....just when their formerly debunked prophecies, astronomical predictions by noted scientists/astronomers are beginning to come to life, they do what they've always done (note the disappearance of so much material of old....like the reputable reports back in the '80s).....they get rid of the evidence and replace it w/ junk and coverups.....not to mention the extremely noticeable and sky altering of atmosphere via the chemtrails. They'd prefer we stay glued to our hand held devices of addiction rather than look up or around us or explore what has been hidden....while it lasts in some obscure places.

http://rabbithole2.com/news/top_news/revisiting_old_planet_x_nibiru_destroyer_10th_planet_news.php

https://crisisboom.com/2011/01/20/nibiru-planet-2012/

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Trump Curse?

Muslim scholar on Iranians protesting shot down plane: 'This regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened'

“They’ve had a disastrous outcome to their attempt of intimidating the United States, their attempts on the embassy in Baghdad failed, they’ve had Qassem Soleimani [figuratively] decapitated, they had to admit that they shot down their own commercial airliner, killing hundreds of people, 83 Iranians, many Iranians have lost multiple family members,” she explained.

The head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard's aerospace division had told state TV that his unit accepts “full responsibility” for shooting down the Ukrainian aircraft, just minutes after it took off from Tehran’s international airport on Wednesday. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani blamed “human error” in a tweet Friday, and called it a "great tragedy and unforgivable mistake."

“I think the Iranians have to ask themselves what else have they [the regime] concealed,” Ahmed said Sunday responding to the Ukrainian passenger plane being shot down.

“It wasn't just the error. They denied it at first, then finally they're admitting it, now they want to know what other falsehoods have been fed.”

She added, “1500 people were killed in recent protests in Iran before the Qassem Soleimani execution, so they are finally able to voice what they’ve suspected all along and we must not ignore those voices.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/musli...-protesting-regime-over-plane-being-shot-down

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

EtoA, I have noticed a dramatic resurgence of chemtrails recently on mid-Atlantic skies.

AED likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

Wow! I was just looking for him this morning. Couldn't find him. How weird.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

If you speak the Truth too freely you get shut down.

Look what happened to this site last week.

It's a miracle we're still here.

Beth B, Heidi, Byron and 5 others like this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, and I was wondering why the few blue skies we've had have the chemtrail patterns originally in the day being created higher in the sky but then I read more about how they are guided through the day by satellites to eventually move to the horizon for sunset in order to create the haze over the sun.....that is where the now few captured images of a "second sun" are best seen and where it is coming up from. These grid patterns are placed where they are for a purpose.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I do have to ponder this.

11. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

Because it's flu season, silly!

Don_D and Katfalls like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Has the desecration of Christian shrines in the Middle East now found its way through the borders of the EU??

Vatican cardinal: ‘Barbaric hatred’ behind desecration of Mary statues in French churches

Cardinal Robert Sarah tweeted: 'Catholics can no longer remain silent.'

January 13, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – “Catholics can no longer remain silent.” In a ringing call of awakening, Cardinal Robert Sarah voiced his condemnation of a series of desecrations that have hit Europe and especially France during the past few days. He tweeted on Friday at 4:39 pm, European time:

“Desecrations are on the rise in Europe. Recent acts targeting statues of the Virgin Mary in French churches, show the extent to which these gestures are the result of barbaric hatred. They call for reaction. Catholics can no longer remain silent. +RS”

A wave of profanations took place in southwest France on Thursday morning, where no less than five statues of the Virgin Mary were found toppled and smashed in three churches on the territory of the parish of Christ the Savior.

The three aggressions took place in less than an hour between 9:30 and 10:15 a.m. in the churches of St. Martin; St. Jacques, where the damaged statue represented Our Lady of Lourdes; and Notre Dame.

Later in the day, in the same town of Pau, some 25 miles to the northeast of Lourdes where Our Lady appeared to St. Bernadette in 1853, another statue of the Virgin Mary was damaged in the Nativity scene on display in the church of St. Julien de Lons.

Later still, near nightfall, three more statues of the Virgin were destroyed in the parish churches of the nearby villages of Denguin, Artix and Mourenx, all in the Béarn region near the foothills of the Pyrenees.

In the church of Artix, two women were praying in a side chapel when they heard a loud noise and felt the building tremble “as if in an earthquake,” they said. They quickly went to see what was happening and found the statue broken on the floor, having damaged the altar in its fall.

In St. Paul of Mourenx, a large and heavy statue, which had been sealed to a marble base 10 years earlier, was also smashed. Parishioners sadly told the local press that their community had already made a collection 10 years ago to pay for a new statue because the former one had also been vandalized. “What do they do it for? Destroying for destruction’s sake,” one local Catholic told La République des Pyrénées.

“The modus operandi is the same as in Pau, which suggests that these acts of vandalism were committed by one and the same person or group of persons, acting with the same intention as in Pau,” said Olivier Drapé, communications officer of the Diocese of Bayonne, Lescar and Oloron.

While a man has been held for questioning by local police, witness accounts of the events do not all concur and one parishioner remarked that “there had to be more than one of them to be able to pull down and topple the statue.”

“Attacking the Virgin amounts to fanaticism,” added André Dureysseix, who found the large and heavy statue of St. Jacques of Pau in smithereens when he went to open the church on Thursday afternoon.

“We don’t understand, and it hurts. Before, they would steal candles, now they are going after statues and in particular the Virgin Mary. Who will be next?” he told France-Bleu radio.

A statement by the Diocese of Bayonne made clear that these events are part of a pattern that is becoming increasingly pervasive. “Generally speaking, the number of anti-religious or racist provocations and attacks (such as the desecration of the Jewish cemetery in Bayonne last weekend) continues to grow in our country, where 1,704 anti-religious acts (1,063 anti-Christian acts, 541 anti-Semitic acts and 100 anti-Muslim acts) were recorded by the Ministry of the Interior in 2018. … It would be irresponsible not to be concerned about them or to downplay their gravity,” it said.

On Thursday, before the four last desecrations had been discovered, Bishop Marc Aillet of Bayonne made the following personal statement that repeated the above statistics.

“Having been informed by Fr. Jean-Jacques Dufau, parish priest of Christ the Savior in Pau, that five statues of the Blessed Virgin have been found overturned and broken in three churches of the parish (Notre-Dame, Saint-Martin and Saint-Jacques), I cannot but react.

“This is not only a totally unacceptable act of vandalism, but a sacrilege that deeply offends the faith of believers, in whose eyes the Virgin Mary is the Mother of God, the Mother of the Church and the Mother of us all.

“A complaint was, of course, lodged with the police this morning.

(…)

(cont'd below)

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above)

“In Pau, a Mass, followed by a prayer vigil, will be celebrated on Tuesday January 14 at 7 p.m. in the church of Notre-Dame, in reparation for the outrages committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

“Let us not be afraid, in these circumstances, to invoke the protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary: ‘O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee’.”

Fr. Dufau also spoke with the press, insisting that churches should be able to be kept open.

“It’s the first time I’ve seen anything like this,” he told the local media. “It shows that nothing has any importance or value any longer. I am deeply saddened and shocked. These statues represent the Virgin Mary, who symbolizes the love of God and the tenderness of a mother; all that has been trampled on.” He underscored that two of the statues that had been destroyed in his parish dated to the 19th century and were classified as works of art.

As to the man who was interrogated “incidentally” in Mourenx on Thursday evening, according to the public prosecutor Cécile Gensac, “a connection was immediately made,” partly thanks to the video surveillance films from Pau. She added that inquiries would continue to determine whether he can be accused of all of the desecrations and acted alone.

The homeless man, 35, who has been living in Pau for years, was questioned at first when he started insulting the police. Once arrested, he maintained a stubborn silence, to the point where the police handed him over to the psychiatry department of the local hospital in Pau, where he will remain until he is deemed capable of answering the police.

French observers will have noted the similarity with reports of recent Islamic attacks against persons in France: as a rule, they are immediately attributed to “unbalanced individuals” with no terrorist intentions.

But it is also true that in the case of anti-Christian attacks on churches and cemeteries, whose numbers have been rising over the past few years, profanations and desecrations are often perpetrated by Satanists or members of the “Gothic” culture who are usually French adolescents and young adults. In all cases, public authorities tend to downplay the anti-Christian nature of these acts, even when they are openly and evidently aimed at the most sacred symbols of Catholicism.

At the time of this writing, local political representatives have voiced their concern and solidarity with Catholics in their constituencies, but there has been no reaction from Pau Mayor François Bayrou or from national politicians.

When a synagogue or a mosque is tagged, government officials usually waste no time making public declarations in favor of “national unity” and against “racism.”

Which is probably why Cardinal Sarah, in his tweet, so urgently called for “reaction,” suggesting that Catholics should underscore the gravity of what is happening to churches and sanctuaries in France and Europe after having been “silent” for too long.

According to “L’Observatoire de la christianophobie”, a website that records anti-Christian acts in France and beyond, the destruction of statues of Our Lady in southwest France are far from being the only desecrations that have happened recently in Europe.

The Observatoire published a series of reports showing that acts of varying gravity have been committed in the past few weeks.

A tabernacle was stolen along with the consecrated hosts contained in a chapel next to the parish church of La Regrippière near Nantes in the West in France on December 30, probably with sacrilegious intentions as precious chalices were left standing in easily accessible cabinets in the same space.

On New Year’s Eve, the Thomaskirche, a historic evangelical church in Leipzig, Germany – Johann Sebastian Bach is buried there – was stoned by unidentified individuals who broke 25 Art nouveau stained-glass windows.

An arson attack on the Christmas crib took place in the Holy Spirit Catholic church of Ratingen, Germany that same night. The next morning, it was found burned down while the building itself had mercifully escaped destruction.

A few days later, in the parish church of St. Marie in the Crozon peninsula near Quimper in Brittany, France, the Christ child was stolen from the Nativity scene, an antique statue weighing about 10 kg. Posters inviting the public to a “living crèche” were found crumpled and torn in the church font.

On January 5, the Christ child was stolen from a Nativity scene in the parish church of Mer-les-Bains on the Channel coast in the north of France. The statue had no particular value but the faithful of St. Martin’s parish church were sentimentally attached to the unusual Baby Jesus sucking his thumb brought back from Portugal by a former rector in the 1960s.

On January 6, in the Belgian town of Vilvoorde, the Nativity scene was completely destroyed by fire. A police inquiry is in progress.

On January 8, two Chaldean Christians discovered that an unknown person had defecated behind the baptismal font of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception in Elbeuf, Normandy in the North of France. They cleaned up the mess themselves and informed the Observatoire.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/v...esecration-of-mary-statues-in-french-churches

And from the latest translated message to Luz de Maria:

You flee before those who discredit you, and before THIS BEGGAR OF LOVE, YOU ARE FACED WITH PROFANATIONS; YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM DEAD, THAT I AM NOT GOING TO COME TO THE ASSISTANCE OF MY PEOPLE, BUT THE WOLVES WHO WANT TO DESTROY MY CHURCH ARE ONLY ENJOYING A MOMENTARY FEAST. YOU, CHILDREN, DO NOT FEAR.

My People know that I AM A GOD OF THE LIVING (cf. Lk 20:38) AND THAT MY TEACHINGS ARE AN ETERNAL PRESENT, AND FACED WITH THOSE WHO INTEND TO DISTORT THEM, MY PEOPLE MUST BE FIRM AND NOT YIELD, BUT REMAIN WITHIN MY LAW.

My People are shaken, trampled down and will be so all the more; therefore you must remain firm, strong in the Faith, protected by My Word; do not fall down - no one is greater than Our Most Holy Trinity. I call you to LOVE MY MOTHER, I HAVE ENTRUSTED MY PEOPLE TO HER AT THIS TIME.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Radical Feminists Vandalize 2 Churches, Torch Pro-Life Journalist’s Car

A radical feminist group has claimed responsibility for recently vandalizing two churches in Germany and torching a pro-life journalist’s car.

The first attack reportedly occurred on December 27, when members of a group called the “Feminist Autonomous Cell” (FAC) vandalized an evangelical Christian church with spray pain in the southern German city of Tübingen. The group also set a minibus on fire outside the church, causing some 40,000 euro in damages, according to estimates by authorities.

Not long after, FAC posted a confession letter on the website indymedia, which accused the of fomenting “anti-feminist attitudes,” Catholic News Service reported.

Last week, FAC militants were at it again, throwing paint on Saint Elisabeth’s church in Berlin. The group posted an online letter claiming that the paint attack came in retaliation for the church having hosted participants in Germany’s annual March for Life, held last September.

In their letter, FAC members justified the attack, saying that the March for Life serves as a platform for “fundamentalist, anti-trans, homophobic, anti-Semitic, misogynist, patriarchal, and right-wing conservative” speakers.

On New Year’s Eve, FAC members set fire to the SUV owned by pro-life German journalist and author Gunnar Schupelius, who writes for the newspaper BZ and has openly espoused pro-life views.

In FAC’s confession letter for the arson, they also doxxed Schupelius, publishing his home address “in a bid to provoke further violence,” Catholic News Service reported.

This marked the second time Schupelius’ car was torched because of his pro-life stance. Five years ago his car was set on fire and, as in the recent case, a confession taking credit for the arson was published online.

In an interview last week, Schupelius was asked if there wasn’t some contradiction in left-wing radicals — who supposedly defend freedom of speech — using violence to shut him up.

“It is really a paradoxical situation,” Schupelius said. “These are people who claim to be fighting for the right thing. This includes tolerance towards dissenters, but they don’t believe in that.”

Schupelius added that the discussion has changed and anyone dissenting from popular opinion on matters such as abortion or climate change must justify their positions, since they are seen as going against the morally superior stance.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ze-2-churches-torch-pro-life-journalists-car/

15. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

It is unfortunate that this has goten to the point that all refugees are being refused as the governor of TX has stated will be the policy for TX in 2020. I totally understand why we want control over our borders and i support it but we also have a responsibility to care for those who need our help with so many blessings in this country it makes no sense to throw the baby out with the bath water.

https://krdo.com/news/national-worl...lamming-gov-abbotts-decision-to-bar-refugees/

16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Why would a Episcopal rite be taking place in a Catholic church?

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/3808157/posts

Female Bishop to Be Ordained in Catholic Church
    Gloria TV ^ | January 14, 2020 | Gloria TV

Posted on 1/14/2020, 1:49:23 PM by ebb tide

Susan Bunton Haynes will be instituted as the 11th lay-bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Southern Virginia.

The event will be held on February 1 in St Bede Catholic Church in Williamsburg. It will be performed by Michael Curry, the Presiding Bishop and Primate of the Episcopal Church.

Contradicting the bible, the declining Episcopal Diocese of Southern Virginia “blesses” homosex pseudo-marriages and promotes homosex ideology.

St Bede belongs to Richmond Diocese. It looks like a Protestant church with an organ in lieu of the high altar.

For January 17, the parish invites “all fathers and father figures” to the 7th Annual Father-Daughter Dance.

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Solidifying his supreme rule? Medvedev has been a good, complying, minister for Putin's personal goals going forward.

Russian Government Unexpectedly Resigns On Putin Plans For Drastic Constitutional Changes

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has made a shock and dramatic announcement that he and the entire Russian government is resigning in a statement just after President Vladimir Putin's annual state-of-the-nation address, state media outlets report. The ruble slipped about 0.5% on the news.

Despite what appears a drastic shake-up afoot, Reuters suggests it's part of a plan that could result in Putin extending his power despite a constitutional ban currently in effect preventing him from running for more than two consecutive terms. It appears a bid for him to handpick the new government and enact reforms that could weaken Putin's future successor.

"President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday proposed a nationwide vote on sweeping constitutional changes that would shift power from the presidency to parliament and the prime minister, a move that could allow him to extend his rule after leaving the Kremlin," Reuterscomments.

Medvedev said the government resignation means Putin will decide the new government's make-up, after which the now former prime minister appears to have been appointed head of the security council.

So despite it appearing that Putin is perhaps actually giving away power, it must be remembered that his presidential term doesn't expire till 2024.

“In this context, it is obvious that, as the government, we must provide the president with a capability to make all decisions,” Medvedev said of Putin's proposing several amendments to the constitution. Medvedev later told TASS that Putin's proposals introduce “substantial changes not only to an entire range of articles of the constitution, but also to the entire balance of power, the power of the executive, the power of the legislature, the power of judiciary.”

Russia's RT is reporting the newly resigned ministers will act in a 'caretaker' capacity:

Accepting the resignation, Putin asked the ministers to function as a caretaker government until a new one is formed.

Before announcing the resignation of the cabinet, Medvedev met with Putin to discuss his state-of-the-nation address, which took place earlier on Wednesday, the Kremlin’s press office said.

Putin also said that he plans to create a position of the deputy secretary of Russia’s security council, and offer it to Medvedev.

Putin said during his address: “Of course these are very serious changes to the political system.”

[​IMG]
    Russian President Vladimir Putin meets with Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev in Moscow on January 15. Image source: Sputnik/AFP

“It would increase the role and significance of the country’s parliament ... of parliamentary parties, and the independence and responsibility of the prime minister,” he added.

Skeptics, however, see it as an attempt to create more "options" to wield influence over parliament even after he exits the presidency.

Reuters, for example, notes that "Critics have long accused him of plotting to stay on in some capacity to wield power over the world’s largest nation after he steps down. He remains popular with many Russians who see him as a welcome source of stability even as others complain he’s been in power for too long."

But then again one could argue that given Putin voiced a desire to change the constitution to give the State Duma (which is the lower house of parliament) the ability to select Russia's prime minister and other top positions, this actually creates more checks and balances and fundamentally diffuses power away from the executive.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...resented-plans-drastic-constitutional-changes

18. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Oh dear.....more attempts to get the world to believe that benevolent dictators are actually good.

padraig likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

Interesting how they seem always to pick Assisi. For some reason the phrase, 'High Level Bombing', comes to mind.:D;)

Oh I don't know maybe it is perfectly fine. But at this stage if I heard Pope Francis's choice of After Shave I would be so suspicious. The apples never fall far from the tree and we have seen his falling apples all to often.

21. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

My thoughts too about the place! Think that Pope name choice had already been in the bigger pre-plan??

padraig likes this.