1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by themilitantcatholic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

This sure is a personal sign for you. I will hold you in prayer, Dean.

Carol55 and DeGaulle like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I would like to know where it originates, if you don't mind. Could you send me a private message?

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Gosh, there really are people/leaders who get it....just don't hear this news very often....for a reason!

Hungary’s Viktor Orbán: Soros And Allies Using Mass Immigration To Destroy Europe’s ‘’Cultural And Ethnic Identity’’, Christian Roots

At a conference Thursday in Budapest, Hungarian Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán, spoke of the help his country is offering persecuted Christians in the Middle East and Africa, contrasting this with EU policy which he stated was following the ‘‘Soros plan’’ and bringing extremists into Europe.

“A group of Europe’s intellectual and political leaders want to create a mixed society that would completely change the continent’s cultural and ethnic identity, and Christian nature, within just a few generations”, he told an international conference on the persecution of Christians.

The outspoken leader, a thorn in the side of the EU and a vocal critic of open borders European leaders, warned that the brutal, and often unreported, atrocities committed against Christians in the Middle East and elsewhere could become a reality in a not too distant European future.

“The greatest danger threatening us today is the indifferent silence of the European elite who are renouncing their Christian roots, despite the fact that the fate of Middle Eastern Christians should wake Europe up to the fact that, no matter how unbelievable it may still seem, what happened there could also happen to us”, he stressed.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...pes-cultural-ethnic-identity-christian-roots/

Carol55, Don_D, DeGaulle and 2 others like this.
  4. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Steve, the article you cited is about the story of St. Maximilian Kolbe seeing the Masons marching. I have heard of him seeing them before. What we are talking about is the Masons carrying banners that read "In 2017 Lucifer will rule the Vatican". This is not in the article you linked. Do you have a source for that exact quote? I would be interested if there is one.

AED, can you verify an older source to the quote I listed above in my reply to Steve? I would be interested if there was one, but I have been unable to locate anything.

Carol55 likes this.
  5. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Sure Heidi.

6. Steve79

Steve79 New Member

I don´t think that quote can be verified.
    You can find 2-3 other sites with this quote, but if you follow the source, you end up again on the same site which was posted by Heidi. Other articles about banner can be found, but not those with this special date of 2017.

7. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Thank you Steve, that is what I thought. Since the quote only appears this year I would be very dubious about it, though the story about St. Maximilian seeing the Masons marching is no doubt a true account.

Carol55, Dean and DeGaulle like this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

All those cute little potential Dominican mascots:

Brrr… THOUSANDS of Penguin Chicks Are Starving in Antarctica – Too Much Ice

Mass starvation has wiped out thousands of penguin chicks this year due to the unusually thick ice in Antarctica.
    Scientists reported that only two chicks in East Antarctica survived the brutal conditions.

Mass starvation has wiped out thousands of penguin chicks in Antarctica, with unusually thick sea ice forcing their parents to forage further for food in what conservationists Friday called a “catastrophic breeding failure”.

French scientists, supported by WWF, have been studying a colony of 18,000 pairs of Adelie penguins in East Antarctica since 2010 and discovered only two chicks survived the most recent breeding season in early 2017.

They attributed the disaster to extensive sea ice late in the summer, meaning the adult penguins had to travel further to find food, with the chicks dying as they waited.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/brrr-thousands-penguin-chicks-starving-antarctica-much-ice/

9. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

In 1939, on the eve of the Second World War, Kolbe wrote:

"In the years leading up to the war, the masonic 'clique', disapproved of on several occasions by the Sovereign Pontiffs, governed in Rome, the capital of Christianity, with ever greater impudence. It did not even hesitate to brandish in the streets of the City during the festivities in honour of Giordano Bruno, a black flag showing the Archangel Saint Michael beneath the feet of Lucifer; still less did they hesitate to brandish masonic insignia beneath the windows of the Vatican. A reckless hand felt no repugnance in writing: Satan will rule in the Vatican and the Pope will serve him in the uniform of a Swiss Guard, and other things of that kind. This mortal hatred for the Church of Jesus Christ and for His Vicar was not just a prank on the part of deranged individuals, but a systematic action proceeding from the principle of Freemasonry: Destroy all religion, whatever it may be, especially the Catholic religion.''

heyshepard, sunburst and Heidi like this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Sad.....when man thinks he can do better than the Creator:

Extreme horse breeding leaves animals looking like cartoons, warn vets

......The farm described the horse as a step towards ‘perfection’, but equine experts warned the animal may find it difficult to breathe and exercise with such a flattened nose.

UK equine expert Tim Greet of Rossdales Veterinary Service, in Newmarket, said although Arabians were known for their ‘dished’ features, the new colt ‘takes things to a ridiculous level,’ and said the deformity could be even worse for a horse than for a dog.

“Dogs like man can mouth breathe, but horses can only breathe through their nose,” he told Veterinary Record magazine.

“I suspect exercise would definitely be limited for this horse.”

Doug Leadley, farm manager and primary breeding adviser for Orrion, said: “This horse is a stepping stone to getting close to perfection” and US vets who have examined the colt says it has no medical or respiratory issues.

the truth is this is a real horse and it has been bred to meet the demands of a particular market that likes a particular appearance.

“Where will it end? Is it really so bad for a horse to look like a horse and not a cartoon character?"

Jonathan Pycock equine reproduction expert and president of the British Equine Veterinary Association (BEVA) said the horse represented a radical variation on what was normal.

And he warned that the head shape with a dipped nose “served no functional purpose and could put the horse at risk of breathing problems.”

This would apply equally to head shape which might compromise the ability to breathe or eat normally or, for example, to extremes of animal size which might compromise the ability to give birth normally.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...reeding-leaves-animals-looking-like-cartoons/

DeGaulle likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Yes I will try. I believe I also heard it from sensus fidellium and EWTN. Father Apostolic talked about it. I will try to find the exact sources.

Carol55 and Praetorian like this.
  12. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Thank you :)
    If you do find it then it may be an important piece of information. I would be very surprised if made it quietly though the past few years without being quoted extensively if it is true.

Carol55 likes this.
  13. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

If you "Google" ... In 2017 Lucifer will rule the Vatican Freemasonry ... you will get all sorts of "hits". How many are credible??
    If Freemasonry is a threat, it must be a powerful underground movement as I don't see news of it in the USA.... More an EU thing??
    Still more than enough Threats even without Masons.

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Carol55 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Being underground is probably the way they prefer it. It's the devil's way too, who is greatly facilitated by not being believed in. Malachi Martin didn't think them confined to Europe, if I remember Windswept House correctly.

AED, Carol55 and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

The usual suspects will somehow find a way to attribute this to Global Warming-the 'science' of damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't.

sunburst and Carol55 like this.
  16. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Somewhat on topic, sorta, kinda I Interestingly enough happened to tune in a radio station other than EWTN the other day in my truck and just happened to land on a commercial for freemasonry on an FM station. I have never heard an advertisement for the Masons before anywhere. It was directed at becoming a member as well.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

I heard the same thing on TV recently

18. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

It’s more common than we think if we realize the Shriners are their public facade:
    711A199E-55F2-416E-B43F-B175721B3D7C.png 65CBCEF2-8F99-4F61-BEEB-D734D5B23F82.png

sunburst and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Yes :(

Carol55 likes this.
  20. CrewDog

CrewDog Angels

Academia is, has been since the 30s, a bastion of Marxist Communists. The rise of alternate media, the awakening of religious/political conservatives and the election of Trump has the entire Global Left united in rage and escalating violence. We have already seen, this past 9 months the Left cobbling together Unions, College "Students", BlackLivesMatter and Anarchists (BLM/Occupy/AntiFa) to promote the Left-Agenda while intimidating, vilifying and silencing the opposition. This sort of tactic is not new and can be found with a casual review of any revolution or societal "take-over" .... it rarely ends well :(

Campus Chaos - Daily Shout Downs

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...y-shout-downs-week-free-speech-charles-murray

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!