Signs in the sun, moon, and stars

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Leo, Feb 18, 2015.

1. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

Reminds me of the rainbow which I saw around the full moon after Holy Thursday services, April 13, 1995, outside St. James Church in Medjugorje. Holy Thursday next falls on April 13th in 2017.

2. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

OMG.....I was in Medjugorje in April 1995 too....we were there not for Easter but the week after Divine Mercy....nobody was there because of the war....

3. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

I don't understand your reply. You say that you were there in April 1995, but "nobody" was there. Are you calling yourself a nobody?

4. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

If this is a serious question and not a wind up i will answer that the expression "nobody was there" is simply to say the place wasn't busy at all. Literally speaking of course it means it was a people free zone :) i.e. no one there.

5. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

Then what is meant by "I was in Medjugorge in April 1995 too?"

6. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Ah perhaps you're not a native english speaker. Bonaventure is simply expressing surprise that considering there weren't many people there at that time it is a nice coincidence that someone on this forum was there at the same time.

7. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

Yes, exactly.....4 Unborn is your primary language English? It's a saying....nobody was there....(hardly anyone, it was empty)....
    We were the only pilgrim group in Medjugorje that given week which included April 25, 1995 message. I find it astounding as Malachi said that another forum member was in Medjugorje at that time. That is what I was expressing, unless of course you live there in Medjugorje and that wouldn't be unusual at all for you to be there, war or not.

8. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

9. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

that's beautiful.....Love Pats from Heaven!

4unborn likes this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

MAY 28, 2015 at 4:00 PM PST 9.8 EARTH QUAKE PREDICTED

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Only an hour away from the prediction made for the major earth quake in California :eek:

12. Ecclesiasticus 2

Ecclesiasticus 2 Principalities

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ve-california-earthquake-predicted-for-today/
    “The idea that planetary alignments might cause earthquakes is bunk,” a representative at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.,told L.A. Weekly. “The gravitational forces involved are not of a magnitude great enough to trigger geologic activity on Earth.”

“There is simply no way an alignment of planets can cause an earthquake on Earth,”Phil Plait wrote at Slate. “It’sliterally impossible. I’ve done the math on this before; the maximum combined gravity of all the planets under ideal conditions is still far less than the gravitational influence of the Moon on the Earth, and the Moon at very best has an extremelyweak influence on earthquakes.”

WAIT AND SEE!

13. MarysChild

MarysChild Principalities

It's very unlikely that planetary alignments can cause much as far as earthquakes, but let's remember that what we don't know about how the universe works is much much greater than what we do know. For all we know, gravity itself isn't the main factor.

14. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

15. Leo

Leo Principalities

16. MMM

MMM Guest

Sad attempt to drum up interest for new San Andreas movie in my opinion.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

TOKYO — A powerful but extremely deep earthquake struck off Japan's Ogasawara islands on Saturday, but officials say there is no danger of a tsunami.

Japan's Meteorological Agency says the offshore earthquake struck Saturday at 8:24 p.m. at a depth of 370 miles. The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake had a magnitude of 7.8 and a depth of 421 miles.

Public broadcaster NHK said there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage. The meteorological agency did not issue a tsunami warning because the quake struck so far beneath the earth's surface. The Ogasawara islands are about 620 miles south of Tokyo.

19. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

[​IMG]

A supernatural sign? Rare solar halo appears at Romero beatification
    Rome, Italy, Jun 01, 2015 / 11:32 am (EWTN News/CNA).- As the relics of Blessed Oscar Romero were brought out for veneration during his beatification Mass in San Salvador, the cloudy skies parted and a ring of light – known as a “solar halo” – appeared around the sun

charityfl and Eamonn like this.
  20. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

I posted this in the Sacred Astronomy thread but it kind of belongs here too. According to sacred astronomy, Jupiter represents the Messiah and Venus the Mother of the Messiah.

http://news.sky.com/story/1510343/jupiter-and-venus-set-to-collide-in-illusion

Jupiter And Venus Set To Collide In Illusion

A natural coincidence will see the two brightest planets light up the sky as they draw unusually close together.

16:08, UK, Monday 29 June 2015

[​IMG]Jupiter and Venus will be roughly two thirds of a full moon's width apart

The two brightest planets – Jupiter and Venus – will appear unusually close together in a "beautiful sight" tomorrow night.

The spectacle, in which Jupiter will sit almost directly above Venus, will be visible through a small telescope or binoculars between 10.30pm to 11pm.

The planets may look they are about to collide due to an illusion caused by line-of-sight but will in fact be hundreds of millions of miles apart – roughly two thirds of a full moon's width apart.

After tomorrow they will start to go their separate ways again, with Venus below Jupiter.

Robin Scagell, vice-president of the Society for Popular Astronomy, said: "The spectacle of the two brightest planets so close together is beautiful and really unusual.

"Many people will wonder what they are seeing - but it's just a natural coincidence."

He added that the pair would make a "striking sight" for an evening or two on either side.

The planets will be seen slightly later in the north and west of the UK because it gets dark later.

Venus is now around 56 million miles from Earth and Jupiter almost 559 million miles.

Tomorrow night they will appear just 22 minutes of arc apart. For comparison, the full moon is 30 minutes of arc across.

At relatively low magnification Jupiter can be seen as a small circular disc accompanied by four bright moons. Venus will be a fat crescent.

A similar conjunction between the two planets will not be seen again from the UK until November 2019.