1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Signs in the sun, moon, and stars

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Leo, Feb 18, 2015.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Sorta goes along with the Lord's admonition here:

And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”

And how many "disciples" are crying out with the truth today? Since so often they are remaining silent today perhaps the elements of the earth are indeed "crying" out.

2. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

Julia, josephite and Jeanne like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

andree, Jeanne and DivineMercy like this.
  4. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

Very good point!

5. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

I found this on Antonio Yague's Facebook page. He has recommended an American's website to follow and believes that it corroborates his calculations.

"Since last 26 September, this professional photographer in the USA, with a team of great quality and far beyond what a good amateur has obtained awesome pics from a planet that is not on the maps to the stars Called "Red Sunset Star". the position in the sky matches the tests shown in my last two articles about the orb of notice in forums of the virgin". http://www.cosmicartifactresearch.c...-system/stars-objects-comets/red-sunset-star/

Jeanne likes this.
  6. JAK

JAK Principalities

I have just read an interesting article on the website http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk which makes the connection between Fatima and the WCWTS event, a topic we have discussed at length.

I did not realise there will be an eclipse next year over the US A which will be on the anniversary of Our Lady of Knock.

"Just before the conclusion of this astronomical event on 23rd Sept, 2017, another remarkable total solar eclipse will take place. And just like the solar eclipse which occurred at the start of World War One (at the beginning of the period of the unbinding of Satan), this event will also transpire on Aug 21st, 2017 - the Feast of Our Lady of Knock. While it is difficult to know for sure if this event has any real prophetic significance, the fact that it will take place at the end of the period of Satan's greater power foretold in the prophecy of Pope Leo XIII, and that it so close to the Rev 12 sign that occurs on 23rd Sept, 2017, prompts us to ponder whether this solar eclipse is part of the "sign of Jonah" sequence that began on Aug 21st, 1914. Only instead of appearing over the location of ancient Nineveh, this solar eclipse is concentrated entirely upon America, and the path of totality can only be seen across the central United States."

7. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

This was an amazing article. A bit dry in the beginning but lots of important info.
    Thanks for posting it.
    One little thing that most people might miss was in the comments below the article:

Night of August 21, 2017 Solar Eclipse: Vigil of Feast of Our Lady Queen of Heaven of Aug 22, the Queenship of Mary.
    Prior, this date was the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (My Immaculate Heart will Triumph). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Heart_of_Mary

There are too many "coincidences" with the astronomical period of November 20th 2016 until September 23rd of 2017. Then October 13th, 2017.

The scariest part is that this eclipse travels across the USA. It may forebode something for America. Perhaps why the U.S. is not mentioned much in prophecy...ominous...

DivineMercy, JAK and Jeanne like this.
  8. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I also just looked up the path of this eclipse...
    The point of longest eclipse is right over the New Madrid fault...

GreatAmericanEclipse_2560x1600_1.jpg

JAK likes this.
  9. andree

andree Archangels

Has someone posted Mark Blitz's presentation about the three supermoons this year? His talk also has some interesting facts about Donal Trump, the election, among other things. He also talks about the importance of praying Psalm 91 daily, which is a psalm that Mark Mallett also recommends praying as a prayer of great spiritual and physical refuge.

Jeanne likes this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Interesting little portion from the as yet to be translated Luz de Maria message of Dec. 7, 2016:

The Earth is in danger because an element of the dangerous outer space is directed toward Her. You must remain vigilant.

11. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

There is a comet headed out way, Daria posted about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45P/Honda–Mrkos–Pajdušáková

12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Anyone recall the name or youtube video of the older lady who had a NDE and talked about the axis shifting?

13. Malachi

Malachi Principalities

Sandra so meting I believe

Fatima likes this.
  14. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

15. Serena

Serena Angels

Sondra abrahams

Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  16. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yes, this is it. Thanks!

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

18. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Sondra Abrahams is on that page also, that is who I thought you meant - the other one is a man, I believe.

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well here's the one, portion from a longer interview, with Sondra Abrahams mentioning what she saw.....mountains, rivers, etc. having been moved as if "we'd been flipped or something":

sparrow likes this.
  20. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Every time I watch this video and she states that the Earth is tilted, I always wonder how can someone tell that? If you are out in space how can you tell if the Earth is tilted differently then it normally is? Also how can you tell that mountains, rivers, lakes and oceans have been moved? It just always seems odd to me.
    http://www.ewtn.com/v/experts/showmessage.asp?number=645764